All Comments on 'Night of the Satyr'

by Melancholy033

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Rocky62Rocky627 months ago

So where does she find her husband/gomez dead from suicide?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamer7 months ago

What'as going on? This is the second 'no story' I've read today. Remember--a story has a beginning, a middle, and an ending. This one AIN'T GOT ALL PARTS! A score of 2 is a strain in my book.. FINISH THE STORY AND I'M SURE YOUR SCORES WILL IMPROVE.

YouamiYouami7 months ago

I don't mind a little mystery in my erotic tales, but this story lost steam. I'm sure that many readers have already deduced that Gomez is her hubby. One can only hope that she is impregnated and forced to raise the satyr's kid by herself. I'm positive he won't front up to all the doctor appointments or the delivery room!!!!

DessertmanDessertman7 months ago

Was Gomez her husband?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It’s obvious that Gomez is her husband. Two stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It’s obvious that Gomez is her husband. Two stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Cuckoldry even for one day is still bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Didnt really explain why they do this. Also she always finds a well endowed stud so why does she now make a big deal out of the cock? Every year she puts hubby to shame.

Part 2 would be awesome if she finds out hubby was not gomez and found himself two younger tighter hotties he brags about who actually show up for sex the next day.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Halloween Ho and cuck story.

Happily_Married87Happily_Married877 months ago

Hope to see another part how she handles it lying to him when he knows everything, but he can't admit it was him and how pathetic he was. Should be interesting to see how this plays out.

Jaydean409Jaydean4097 months ago

Ignore the haters!! I loved it!!! Needs a second chapter where she and hubby realize they have crossed a line and she continues to fuck strangers, then hubby eats their come out of her!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Was this Gomez really her husband Greg? If so then this is another husband humiliation festival as we all learn that Greg is actually a cuckroach. If this Gomez was not Greg but some other guy without a date, then Greg was blissfully unaware that Monica was breaking their rules with her date. Monica/Morticia took the time to set up a date for the night, it isn't unreasonable to expect Greg did the same and actually followed thru with it. And that he stayed true to their agreement as distasteful as it is for a married couple to agree to such things.

It would be interesting to have a part two (probably by a writer willing to give Greg the respect a husband is due) where a pregnant Monica is treading the proverbial waters of matrimony in hope of staying a happily married woman. Greg having counted back towards Halloween night to ascertain that this was when Monica conceived. Greg determines that he was very likely not the father of Monica's baby. Greg also can realizes that Monica had to break the rule of using a condom (is a condom still a condom when it is in shreds?). He may also suspect that Monica has continued to break their rules by continuing to see her Halloween date. Perhaps due to some unexplained circumstances that have been recurring since Halloween night.

BUT! Stopping to look at the premise for this story for a moment. If Greg and Monica had rules they were supposed to follow. It follows that they would be prepared to follow those rules. Greg would carry the items needed for his adherence to the agreed rules. Monica, likewise would be prepared for her encounter. ESPECIALLY since she is not on birth control! This is a fatal flaw in the whole premise for this story. Basically, the writer is saying that Greg and moreso, Monica, are two of the stupidest people on earth. Monica is PLANNING to go out, meet a man she doesn't know, have consensual sex with him, without using a primary form of pregnancy prevention, AND she doesn't bring any condoms as a secondary barrier to possibly becoming pregnant from sex with a stranger? OR for the possibility of being infected by a STD! Is she really so absolutely stupid? She has to be the dullest knife in the drawer!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Rocky62 said "So where does she find her husband/gomez dead from suicide?"

Good question. If Gomez was Monica/Morticia's husband Greg, my question is. Did Greg follow the satyr to find out who he is and where he lives? Does he have plans to end him for taking things too far? The guy could have shown some decency and pulled out early, right? The guy heard Monica say that they needed to follow protocol, but he ignored her and proceeded to basically rape her (it is fuzzy). Monica didn't fight it though, so she is culpable as well. Maybe Greg has some retribution in the works for both of them. Don't make Greg another cuckroach. There are already enough crawling around LW.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why the fuck would you write half of a story?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Gomez has to be her husband? Now one night a year won't be enough for her.

Decal_lastDecal_last7 months ago

Can't nobody figure out an ending? Too many authors take it the easy way and leave readers hanging. "Add your own ending" is not a complete story>

mfbridgesmfbridges7 months ago

So I'm pretty sure she's pregnant and husband was Gomez which would equal divorce in my book.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14x6 months ago

If the couple here are experienced at debauchery, HOW is this her first actual orgasm???

Plus, she spent enough time settling this up that magnum and regular condoms would have been easy. I hope the husband can do the math if she turns up pregnant or diseased.

1 star for killing a decent idea.

shadrachtshadracht3 months ago

Wow. This was just dumb. They figure out a way to have fun and keep their relationship, and she just throws the rules out the window and truly cheats. You have no idea how to write people, reactions, or even a sexy scene. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous