All Comments on 'Night of the Strawberries'

by SanityCheck

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SithLord6969SithLord6969over 4 years ago
DAMN!

Excellent tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Contagious 48?

How about "contiguous 48?"

cementhead35cementhead35over 4 years ago
First...great story!!

Second, in like the 2nd paragraph, it's 'contiguous' rather than 'contagious' :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can’t resist...

Did you catch something in one of the contagious states?

Good story, though.

Imperator_9Imperator_9over 4 years ago
Fantastic!

Horror sex is the best sex. Particularly when done well, as here. Nice set up, nice build up, and a very poignant ending. In fact, in some respects, the fact you took the time to end the story properly is the most impressive thing about it.

But that sex... That sex was something else! Great job!

SanityCheckSanityCheckover 4 years agoAuthor
Yeah, yeah... okay... you got me :-)

I decided at the last moment to write a Halloween story, a story I wanted to publish the weekend before the holiday.

I rushed the writing and the editing, knocking the story out in three days, and it shows. I've already submitted an updated version of the story that fixes numerous typos, the one pointed out in the comments included.

The first person that can develop a context spellchecker, one that will catch correctly spelled, but incorrectly used words like contagious/contiguous will be RICH! I suspect what happened is I misspelled contiguous and selected contagious from the offered corrections without paying close attention to what I chose. Did I mention I rushed this story?

Thank you for pointing out my error. A correction for that, an many other similar typos, was submitted yesterday.

SC

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not sure if you ride or not,

The best way to stand a bike up is with your back against it. Just squat, grab, and stand up. Do not do what you described in this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mmmm

Such a sensuous read

SanityCheckSanityCheckalmost 3 years agoAuthor

The lift describe in the story is an excellent way of lifting a heavy bike, especially when it has an opposed engine and panniers like a 'wing or the GS in the story.

Links are forbidden, but you can google "Three Great Ways to Lift a Motorcycle - That you don't already know!" and a video demonstrating the technique should come up.

As always, thank you for your comment.

SC

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is quite reminiscent of F.E.A.R 2’s ending which is a game where a ghost rapes you to impregnate herself (yes it’s a real game and the ghost is played by and modelled after Alesia Glidewell who also provided the face for Chell) great writing, very tense.

SatyrDickSatyrDick7 months ago

[27.10.23]

Hawt und sweet!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanityCheck@SanityCheck
You may read my multi-part submissions with confidence as all my stories are complete before the first part is published. I typically publish near the first of the month. There may be occasional exceptions, but generally if there is no new story by the seventh, there won't b...