Night of the Toys

Story Info
In Digital Dominion living toys are let loose.
6.9k words
3.8
10.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place in Digital Dominion like Mowgli Hunt and Momano Park.

Prologue

"Hands up! This is a robbery!"

The masked man smiled as he took in the terrified bank customers and employees.

"You don't have a gun," the security guard fired back.

"I don't need one. I'm Toastmanmcface and I'm a hacker!"

Everyone gasped. Toastman pulled out what looked like a PDA. He pressed a few buttons. The guard was vaporized. Everyone screamed.

"Don't worry boys and girls he's not dead. I just sent his ass back to the real world. His mind can never uploaded into Digital Dominion again. Do what I say or you'll wonderful new lives here in this digital paradise will be over."

They quickly complied. He took all their money and valuables. He then went into the vault. Pressing a few buttons on his PDA the cash vanished. It soon reappeared in his private untraceable bitcoin stores. God he loved my job. Then he noticed the crate. Well this had to be good. He popped it open. It was filled with ...

"Toys?"

The crate was full of toys. There was a full sized dragon, an inflatable dolphin, a rubber bunny suit, a plush snake, an inflatable wolf woman, a Smurfette twice as large as a full grown man and a ..."

"Rennemon?"

He pulled out a plush of the popular anthro fox Digimon the size of a full grown man.

"Freeze!"

Goddamnit! It was Fire Wall!

"I'm Special Agent Krank. Put your hands up Toastman!"

"Nope."

He pressed a button on the PDA. Just as the teleportation began he felt a tracer round hit his shoulder.

He landed with a thud in the small quaint Japanese style house. It had been a good hideout for awhile. Located in the under construction World Showcase Zone. No one came here. It was untraceable. Until now.

"Here. Let me help you up," a sexy voice says.

"Thank you," he said, taking her hand.

He jumped back in shock. It was the Rennemon doll. She was alive!

"What the fuck?"

"What?"

"How the fuck are you alive?"

"You just basically teleport-ed from one pocket dimension to another."

"Point taken. Why were you in that vault?"

"My friends are I are the blueprints for real toys to be built in the real world. We were stored in the vault to keep us safe. Until you stole us at least."

"Us?"

Did I teleport the crate by accident? I did. I peeked inside.

"It's empty."

"Good job, the lid was off during teleportation. The others were dumped out, scattered all over Digital Dominion. We're going to have to go get them back."

"I'm not doing anything like that. That tracer round is now embedded in my code. Fire Wall will be tracking me where ever I go. I'm going on the run until I get it out."

"Not if I hide you."

"What?"

She grabbed himin a big hug.

"Uh, OK."

He started to feel himself sink into her softness. No he was literally sinking into her.

"What the hell?"

Her hug tightened forcing him further in. Soon he was totally inside her. It was hollow inside, like a costume. He turned around to face her ... face.

"Let me out!"

The hollow filled with yellow stuffing. It flooded upwards filling the body until only the head remained open. This also meant the only part of Toastman now free was his own head, from the nose up. She picked up the PDA.

"My body stuffing will mask your code. Now, let's go get the others."

The button was pressed. They were gone.

Chapter One

"The Knight of Barnaby Creek"

"Just ask her out already," Teddy grumbled.

"You're an idiot," Jay retorted.

The two 'boys' sat alone at their table in the Barnaby Creek High School cafeteria. The term boys tended to be subjective here in the Digital Dominion however. Barnaby Creek was the town where anyone who chose to return to their childhoods lived. Their bodies my have been remade as children and teenagers but their minds were still older. Jay Hathcock was thirty before he came here.

The 'her' in question was the school's It girl Abigail Mawbry. That wasn't her real name. She had clearly chosen to remake herself when she downloaded because her body was a seamless fusion of the curves of Abigail Ratchford and Demi Rose Mawby. Jay thought she looked perfect. He also knew she was far out of his league.

"At least say SOMETHING!" Teddy snapped.

As Abigail walked by Jay managed a weak, "Good luck tonight, Abigail."

"Thank you ... you."

She walked away without a second thought.

"Smooth," Teddy teased.

"Shut up," Jay snapped.

That night Jay walked downtown where the 3 Rivers Festival was well underway. Streets were blocked off, rides were set up and a stage had been erected under a tent on the court house lawn. Inside the beauty pageant was underway. I took my seat and watched as Abigail took the stage in a glittery low cut silver dress. It came as no surprise to me that she ended up winning. They placed her tiara and sash on her as a strange light flashed over head.

That's when everything went to hell. An ungodly roar screamed out of the night air. Then it arrived. It crashed through the top of the tent, landing on the stage. It took me a moment to process what I was seeing. It was a ... dragon! No it was a stuffed dragon twice the size of a man. Black with a red underbelly it was amazing. Everyone screamed and tried to run. The dragon lunged for Abigail catching her feet in it's mouth as she turned to run. It began gulping her down as if she were a snack.

"Abigail!" I shouted.

When it reached her hips it stopped. It ground it's soft felt teeth over her ass and privates. She gasped, not in pain but pleasure. It then swallowed more of her before grinding on her tits next. Finally it swallowed all of her. Satisfied it flew to the top of the fun house, curled into a ball and went to sleep.

Inside the dragon's hollow stomach Abigail gasped in terror as the hole she fell through sealed tight. What the fuck was this thing? What the fuck was going on? How the fuck was she going to do? Why the fuck was she so warm all of a sudden?

Jay looked around shocked. No one was trying to save Abigail. They were all running off saving their own asses. He was having none of it. He grabbed a bat from the batting cage and marched toward the fun house and right through the front door.

Whew! That felt much better. Her dress now lay off to the side, as Abigail continued to feel hot and bothered. The plushy wall felt nice on her bare back. She adjusted her bra again. Without thinking her hand went into the front of her panties again.

Jay climbed up the stairs that were two tracks just big enough for a single foot on either that moved up and down independently from each other. The next room was a web of tautly pulled bungee cords he had to fight his way through. From there he made his way into the hall of mirrors. He paid none of it any mind, he had a girl to save.

Now totally naked Abigail began playing with herself again. This didn't last long however. The chamber filled with foam locking her in place with only her head exposed. The foam began to massage her, sexually tormenting her. God! She needed release so bad!

Reaching a window on the top floor Jay pulled himself up and onto the roof. The dragon raised it's head to look at him. He swung the bat knocking it back out. Forcing it's maw open he climbed inside.

"I'm coming Abigail!"

The foam receded. Abigail sat panting and horny as hell. Jay dropped into the stomach with her.

"Let's get you out of here!"

"Not yet."

She grabbed him and began passionately kissing him. Really? Now? Not that he didn't want it but this was a bad place to do it. Abigail couldn't care about that right now. She pulled off his clothes and forced him inside her. Ah! Sweet relief! She began a low rhythmic fucking he'd never known imaginable. The foam returned trapping them in their intercourse which was intensified by the massaging motions.

In a flash Rennemon appeared on the roof of the fun house.

"There you are," she said to the stunned dragon.

In a second flash they were gone.

Chapter Two

Curse of the Pink Dolphin

"Put your back into it you measly little worm!"

Goddamn, why had he chosen this life? Of all the zones in the Digital Dominion he had chosen to live in the Historical Zone. A chance to relive the grand adventures of the past seemed like a sweeping grand romantic gesture, one Steven O'Rourke had been happy to make. Then he had been assigned to be a cabin boy on Captain Park's pirate ship. It had been three years of nearly 24 hour days, hard labor and little food. They had been alone on the high seas for months now, very little activity to speak off. They had nothing to show for it.

Late one night Steven was forced to mop the entire deck alone. It was punishment for accidentally knocking a barrel of rum overboard. He was not a very good cabin boy. He sighed as he looked at over the sea. God, he wanted out of here so bad. There was a strange flash over head. Strange, there were no storms scheduled tonight. Something crashed onto the deck with a loud thud.

"What the hell?"

Cautiously Steven crept forward to examine the strange object. It was a dolphin. It was a life sized pink, rubber, inflatable dolphin. It looked like some kind of pool toy.

"Where the hell did you come from?"

He ran his hand along it's slick surface. There was some kind of seam on the side. Someone must have been using it to smuggle something valuable. If he got it out it might get him back in the captain's good graces. Pressing hard he slid his hands in. Not feeling anything he kept going. Still nothing. He stuck his head in too, to look around. Eventually he had forced his whole body inside. All he found was a hollow chamber. Great. He tried to back out but found the hole gone.

"What the hell?"

The dolphin began to shake. It was very relaxing actually. The inner latex layer around him constricted, binding him in place.

"What the ..."

Before he could finish the inner layer began to vibrate, but only the spot on his crotch.

"Oh god!"

A small balloon was shoved into his mouth and inflated, gagging him fully.

"Sh," a seductive voice whispered in his ear, "I don't want those pirates distracting us."

So he laid there for hours, having his cock massaged by the balloon holding it captive. He came again and again but it never stopped. It seemed happy to just keep going forever.

There was another flash. Rennamon dropped onto the deck.

"Found you. Let's go home."

She grabbed the dolphin's fin and in a flash they were gone.

Chapter Three

The Bunny-Girl of Bangladesh

Bebe was a stalker. She knew it, everyone knew it. She followed other girls around, actively and obviously checking them out. If she found one she liked she wouldn't let up till her attention was drawn elsewhere. Right now her obsession was with the acrobats in the Circus Zone. She hung out around the tents, crept into shows, tried to break into the dressing rooms. She just needed to be near them. It had gotten so bad wanted posters for the short little dyed blonde tomboy were up everywhere.

It wouldn't do them any good that night. The circus was throwing a Halloween party. All she needed was a good costume and she could get in. It had to be a sexy costume. She needed to lure one of them home. She had a box of freshly purchased ropes waiting for her. Once she broke her they could lure the others over to save her and enslave them too. First, she needed her costume.

Of course being Halloween night they were sold out of everything sexy. Damn. As she walked home there was a flash and a loud THUD in a nearby alley. Curious, Bebe went to look. Laying next to the dumpster in the alley was a bunny! It was a man sized bunny! No, it was a bunny costume. She picked it up. It was rubber, strange, and it was ... hot. Not warm but do me hot! It was anthro with curves that made Bebe want to do her, if she were human. This was it!

Racing home she threw the costume on. Whew! It was way too warm in that thing, even in October. What was this thing made of? She took off her clothes and put the costume back on. This time something strange happened. The suit inflated. Instead of being skin-tight it was now a bouncy playful, sexy costume. The suit's arms and legs swelled, pinning hers inside. So did the body. She couldn't move. Well, she couldn't move. The suit sure could. It walked to the mirror and checked itself out.

"God, we're sexy bitches aren't we?" it asked.

"What the fuck?!"

"Language."

"You're alive."

"Now that I've got a naked woman inside me I'm very alive."

"This is too fucking weird."

"Language."

A small ball of rubber was forced in her mouth and expanded becoming a ball-gag.

"Much better."

She hopped around the room, allowing her inner lay to rub Bebe's sensitive areas. Once the girl was good and horny she hopped into bed and began groping herself. Everywhere she pinched and squeezed Bebe felt on her own body. She came closer and closer to climax with every touch. Just when she thought she'd cum, the Bunny-Girl stopped. She had found Bebe's diary and began reading it.

"God, this is so hot. You really want to do that to these acrobats?"

Bebe blushed hard.

"Let's go get them."

She hopped off the bed, grabbed Bebe's supplies and hopped out the door. Before Bebe knew it they were at the circus. The gag left her mouth.

"Ready to get your girls?"

"Let's go."

Bebe rubbed herself as she watched the acrobats. Well that wasn't true now was it? The bunny girl costume she was wearing was stroking her. Well that wasn't true either. Bunny Girl was wearing her and Bebe doubted she would ever be set free. As long as she helped her get her girls she would accept it happily.

The ground work had already been laid. Signs all across the circus announced the arrival of the freakshow's newest performer: The Bunny Girl of Bangladesh. A stall had been set up in the very back of the tent. Now all she had to do was go and get them. She watched as they finished their final show before the party and her five future wives went off in different directions.

The little one. She'd start with her. Becky was barely eighteen, a short little Latina with a nice little ass and pert little breasts. She stopped to feed crumbs from her sandwich to some birds. She hopped up, looking sacred.

"What's the matter?" Becky asked sweetly, "Are you lost?"

The story the fliers told said she was a rabbit that looked human. She knew that would appeal to Becky.

"Here, let me take you back."

She took her hand and led her back to the last stall of the freak show tent.

"Here you go."

Bunny Girl kicked the stall door closed and locked it.

"What's going on?"

"What's going on," Bunny Girl answered, "is I'm getting me a piece of your brown little ass."

The party was underway when the Bunny Girl entered. She ran her paws over her new curves. Adding Becky's ass and boobs to Bebe's gave her a nice new figure. The merging of their faces in her own made her one cute bunny. That's what she was counting on when she went after Mandy. The leggy thirty something brunette was dressed as a slutty witch tonight. Bunny Girl hopped up to her.

"We have a problem," she told her.

"What's that?" Mandy asked.

"You've put a spell on me."

"Oh really?"

Bunny Girl and Mandy backed into the last stall in the middle of a hot and heavy make out session. Bunny Girl locked the stall door and pushed Mandy onto the ground, helping her out of her costume. It was then Mandy found the clothes.

"Wait. This are Becky's."

"Yeah, she was fun. I love it when they beg for mercy."

"What did you do to her?"

"This."

Luckily for Bunny Girl Mandy begged too.

Bunny Girl went back to the party. She now had to fight hard to note grope her new ass and breasts. Mandy may not have been a well endowed girl on either end but she certainly helped fill her out. Her beautiful face certainly made BG's even cuter. She spotted Katherine talking to friends. She hopped over. Sure no one was watching she slipped the sedative into her unattended cup.

"Oh hey, you're Katherine the acrobat, right?"

The conversation was well underway when the drugs kicked in. Katherine became woozy, stumbled around. It was time.

"Here, let's get you some fresh air. You don't look so good."

To Katherine it was a random walk. To Bunny Girl it certainly wasn't. It ended at the stall. She locked them in and let Katherine collapse. As she moaned Bunny Girl stripped the busty brunette.

"What's going on?"

"Just sleep. I'll help you get to your friends."

Bunny Girl couldn't help it. She had to fondle her large new breasts. God she loved these girls. Back at the party she snatched Burt the Strongman's cell. She then fired off a text to Katy. 'I want you. Meet me in the freak show tent, last stall.'

She then went back and waited for the second busty brunette that night. This one had a massive ass too so that would help balance her out a little.

Christina was getting worried. She hadn't seen her girls all night. That wasn't like them. Where the hell could they be? As she left the party she noticed a bunny girl sitting on a chair twirling a headband. Katy's headband.

"Katy? Do you know where she is?"

"With the rest of your former team."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I finally win. You keep stopping me from getting you girls all to myself where you belong. Well never again."

"Bebe?"

'Yep."

"Where are they?!"

"Oh I'll show you. On one condition."

Christina couldn't believe she was doing this. She was the first black lead acrobat in the history of this circus damnit. Now here she was locked in the back stall of a freak show tent stripping for a psycho in a bunny suit. Soon she was totally naked.

"God I love your big black breasts," Bebe cooed.

"Shut up and show me my girls."

"They're our girls now, just like you."

"Our?"

She watched in shocked awe as a zipper materialized on the front of the suit. It then unzipped itself. Inside her world was turned upside down. Bebe was inside wearing the suit. Two human heads attached her nipples to the suit. It took Christina a second to understand what she was seeing. Becky and Mandy were sealed inside the breasts with there heads poking out, forced to suckle Bebe's tits.

"Where are the others?"

The Bunny Girl smacked her ass.

"Let them out!"

"Never. What I will do is put one last girl in. My suit has an empty pocket in her pussy."

"No! No! NO!"

It was too late Bebe jumped her with lightning speed, grabbed her and shoved her in. The suit zipped itself shut. Christina slid down until her face was under Bebe's exposed pussy. Rubber sealed around her body trapping her in place as her foe's womanhood overtook her face. Then a strange power made her worship.

Outside Bunny girl felt her breasts and ass swell as she took in Christina. She felt her face merge with the others to make her a true goddess. Now to go out and enjoy in her new body. In a flash of light Rennemon appeared.

"Time to go."

She grabbed Bunny Girl and in a flash they were gone.

Chapter Four

"Sleepless in Lasss Angeles"

Even as he was being eaten alive by a snake, he dreamed of her. That should have given him comfort. After all he was finally sleeping again. Sometimes being a method actor really sucked. It had earned Holden Blaese his Oscar but it had also cost him so much. There was the time he lost all that weight. There was that time he gained all that weight. There was that time he got an infection because he refused to take any medications or treatments Johnny Tremain couldn't get. Then there was this.

Sleepless in Las Angeles was going to be his masterpiece. It followed an insomniac screenwriter who became dangerously obsessed with a female cop he met at the diner he frequented at night. He began stalking her, killing those who threatened her or her career before kidnapping her so he could try and win her heart. It was amazing. To get into character he had deprived himself of sleep for days at a time. He even spent all his nights at a small local diner.

12