Night of the Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's where he met her. Trixy was the waitress who served him every night. She was a gorgeous woman. Her hair was long and so shiny black it felt like he was looking into the night itself. Her face was a plump little heart home to the biggest, most genuine smile he had ever seen in his life. Her small body was framed by the most womanly curves he could imagine. Full hips we wanted to hold onto when they made love, large soft breasts he wanted to rest his head on every night. She was a goddess on Earth. He had to avoid her.

Life began to imitate art. He began thinking about Trixy all the time. He was obsessing over her if he were being honest with himself. He was treating her like the cop in his movie. He had to stop and pull himself back before he didn.coisomething he would regret. So filming ended and he moved on. He tried to move on. The problem with giving yourself insomnia? It's a lot easier than getting rid of it later. It had been five days since he last slept. His mind was ready to snap.

He sat on his apartment bed trying to force himself to sleep. It was not working. There was a flash of blue light. Something large, heavy yet soft hit the floor next to his bed.

"What the hell?"

He almost screamed when a giant snake arose beside him. It was brown with black beady eyes with little green pupils. No they were black beads. This thing was a plush snake.

"Hello there," it said.

It was alive! And a woman! He jumped out of the bed. It was official. He was finally going insane!

"Oh you poor boy," she cooed, "you look sooo tired. Here, let me help."

Before he could even begin to process her words the tail was around him, binding him up to his head. The tail was firm but oddly super soft. It felt like he was being hugged by a giant pillow. Try as he might he couldn't turn his head away from her.

"Just relax, let me take care of you."

He found himself being pulled into her eyes. Falling into her eyes. The coils around her body began to swirl around him in a gentle massaging motion. It felt sooo gooood. His eyes slowly closed. Something soft covered his face. He opened his eyes to see the inside of the snake's mouth. He tried to scream but it caught in his throat.

Her tail lifted him up and slid him easily inside her. Holden struggled with all his might but it did no good. He was sliding down her throat and there was no escape. He ended up in a small empty chamber. The hole he came in from sealed up, trapping him inside.

"Please, just let me go! Please!"

"Sh, just sleep."

The pillowy walls began to massage him again so gently. His eyes closed and soon he was blissfully asleep. As he dreamt of ravaging a very willing Trixy he failed to see the second flash. Rennemon appeared.

"Home. Now."

She grabbed the snake and in another flash they were gone.

Chapter Five

"Whose Aroused by the Big Bad Wolf?"

He was going to stop her. He was going to be a hero. He was going to stop the big bad wolf. That bitch had been terrorizing his village for years. Every year was the same damn thing. She would lead her pack into town and trash the place. They hit the tavern and got plastered. As can be imagined a pack of drunken anthro wolves can be very destructive. He should know, they always ended up at his home.

Lincoln Morris's family thought life would be more peaceful when they became peasant farmers in the Fantasy Zone. It proved to be anything but. For one week a year Caroline the she-wolf made their farm her home. Her whole pack crashed there in their yard, camping and laughing it up. They trashed the place and stole all their food. This started when he was ten. When he reached thirteen things started getting ... weird. That was when Caroline started taking a special interest in him. She made him spend all his time with the pack. Wherever they went in the village he had to go with them.

The fun must have warn off. Less and less wolves stayed on their land over the next two years. Caroline never stayed away. Nor would she let Lincoln. In fact she made sure he was by her side at all times. He even had to sleep in her tent. The next year she started wrestling him, tying him up, leading him around town on a leash. She even called him 'pet'. Last year had been the last straw for everyone involved.

A new resident had tried to set himself up as a moonshiner. The wolves took special interest in this. They. Got. Plastered. Totally out of control they smashed windows, set things on fire, robbed, teased, tormented. The village was left an utter wreck. Caroline came for him of course. She tackled him in his own bed before dragging him back to her tent. She was handiser than usual. She kept licking him on the face and kissing him on the nose. She promised that next year she would take him all the way. It was time to put an end to this.

As he marched deeper into the woods a blue light flashed over head. Something large, thick and ... rubbery then fell from the sky. It crashed through the trees before landing right on top of him. Groaning he forced himself to his feet knocking the strange object aside. He looked down at the strange mass. It was like a giant inflated pool toy. No, wait, it was inflated. No, it was inflating. It was expanding and taking a strangely familiar form. It was another she-wolf! This one was twice as large and somehow even curvier. It was also getting bigger. He jumped back as the she-wolf inflated itself towering over him.

"Well aren't you cute."

"What the fuck? You're alive?"

She grabbed him in a tight hug, tits pushing into his chest.

"Very."

He kicked and hit.in

"Put me down."

"I've got a better idea."

She opened her mouth wide.

"No. No! NO!!!"

She clamped down on his head. He screamed in terror and tried to pull away. Instead a vacuum greeted him. It began pulling him into the she-beast's maw. He kicked and struggled as he went down her throat. She stopped when she reached his hips. Her tongue found its way into his pants and onto his dick. Despite himself he found her attention arousing. Just as soon as she got him moaning she slurped him down. Before he reached her stomach she grabbed his foot and pulled him back out.

He was covered in a strange, sticky goo. It felt like rubber but slimier and no matter how much he struggled it wouldn't come off. Instead it seemed to tighten. It did, it sealed him in. He could see and breathe but not move. She smiled down at him wickedly. She rubbed what should have been her pussy. He felt it. He felt her rubbing his cock through the goo.

"Stop that!"

"Never."

She tweaked her nipples. He felt her tweak his nipples.

"Let's try this."

She grabbed him and put her mouth on the goo. She took a deep breath and blew. The goo started inflating! Before he knew what was happening he was trapped in a large rubber ball.

"Perfect."

She sat him on the ground then straddled him.

"Get off me!"

She shook her head before she started humping him. She bounced up and down moaning in pleasure. So was he by the time the second flash came several hours later. He watched as Rennemon grabbed the wolf.

"Time to go," she told her.

He tried to shout for help but now sound came out. All he could do was watch helplessly as she tightened her legs around him as another flash of light carried them both away.

Chapter Six

"Smurf Me"

He had a secret desire. A forbidden desire. A devious, unspeakable desire. He was planning to sexually enslave Smurfette. It hadn't started out that way. It was just a childhood crush. One that never went away. He spent his teenage and college years jerking off to fan art of her online. It wasn't enough. Then last year he learned of Digital Dominion's Toon Town Zone. He had never given the program much thought before. Then he saw that. He saw her.

The zone was home to one hundred man sized Smurfettes. A full quarter of them worked in the Toon Town sex clubs. He could do it. He could finally fuck her! He saved his money and began his new life. He got a job as a tabloid photographer so he could sneak around spying on the blue skinned beauties. He was far too nervous to approach one just yet.

After a few years of that he was ready. He paid for an hour with the curviest Smurfette in the place. She called herself 'Rosegold' due to the unique coloring of her eyes. He was so nervous once they were alone in her room he began to tremble.

"Sh, sh, settle down."

She sat down on the side of the bed and patted for him to sit with her. Very slowly and very timidly he did just that.

"What's your name, Cutie?"

"Caleb."

"Is this your first time, Caleb?"

Without looking up at her he nodded his head.

"Then we'll take it nice and slow. All night if we need to."

"But I only paid for an hour."

"You're my last call of the night and you're very cute. As long as you leave before we open tomorrow you're good."

"Thank you."

"Don't mention it."

She had him lay back on the bed as she gently stripped him. Then she did the same herself. It took everything he had not to grab her and fuck her right there. She slowly mounted him and began to ride. He just let go and let her have him. It was heaven. They did it so long they both just passed out in the end. It became a standing weekly appointment. He would always be her last of the night and he would always sleep over. As it went on he became more confident, more aggressive. He couldn't keep his hands off her. He needed her. He needed her so bad. He needed her all to himself.

That's when the fantasies started. He would sneak chloroform in with him. He would shove the cloth over her face after they finished for the night. Once she was out he would carry her home. There he would strap her into various bondage apparatus to make it easier to fuck her. He would always cut the fantasy off there. It terrified him to know that he would and that he would never stop. He would never let him go. One day while walking home he passed a sex shop. They were having a bondage sale.

He stopped going to see Rosegold after that. He had an apartment set up to hold her for life. Which in Digital Dominion meant eternity. He couldn't trust himself around her. He needed something to distract him. He found it outside the sex shop one night. In a flash something fell at his feet. It was a Smurfette toy. No, it was a theme park mascot suit. How was it so full? Had someone converted it into a doll? Judging by the hole in her crotch it was a sex toy. He stole it. In less than an hour he had it set up like Rosegold in his fantasies.

"Let's do this," he muttered.

He took a deep breath and stripped. Stepping forward he slipped himself inside and began to thrust away. God this was so weird. Maybe he shouldn't be doing this. Then something happened he could never have imagined. It began to thrust with him. It couldn't be. Could it?

"Smurf me that's hot!"

Holy fuck it talked! He tried to pull away but it wouldn't let. It held tight.

"No, no, lover. I need you inside me. All of you."

He felt his dick be pulled deeper inside her. So deep in fact most his hip went in too. He screamed in terror.

"More!" it shouted.

With terrifying strength it broke its arms free of it's restraints and grabbed him. She, why was he thinking of it as a she?, forced his right leg up and forced his foot into the hole too. She then did the same with the left.

"Stop!"

"No!"

She forced him in further. Now he was sticking out of her like a human dildo. She moaned in pure lust as she placed her hands on his head and began to push. Further and further in he sank. Up to his chest. He flailed his arms, trying to fight back. She just forced them in too. Only his head was left.

"Please!" he begged.

"Oh shut up and fill me up, baby!"

All the way in now. He found himself sealed in strange foam chamber. It was warm. So warm in fact he was instantly soothed. Then the foam began to massage him in the most erotic way possible. Maybe this wasn't so bad after all.

The Smurfette continued to finger herself when the flash came. Rennemon appeared and shook her head.

"Come on."

She grabbed the toy and soon both were gone into the night.

Epilogue

"What am I to do with you?" Rennemon asked.

She looked on at the motley collection of living toys she now hid in the Global Zone. The life-sized dragon slept soundly. So did the pillow snake. The pink dolphin humped away on the floor. The Bunny girl fingered herself. The rubber wolf woman did the same. The Smurfette theme park mascot rubbed her pregnant belly.

"First things first. Let's get these humans home."

Jay shifted from foot to foot. He had no idea what to say to Abigail. He hadn't even been able to look at her while they dressed. Nor as they were teleport-ed back to the fun-house. They had walked back to her place without a word.

"Well. Goodnight."

He turned to leave when she grabbed his shoulder.

"Just where do you think you're going?"

"I figured you'd want to be alone for a while after that."

"What I want to see if it was the dragon or if you're just that good in bed."

"And if I am?"

"I'm keeping you."

Steven sighed sadly. Here he was back on the deck of that damned ship. He was loathed to admit it but he would have rather stayed in the dolphin. What kind of man admitted he want to be molested by a woman all day? His thoughts were interrupted by a cannonball through the deck.

"What the fuck?!"

In a matter of seconds they had been boarded and captured by another ship and her crew. He watched in stunned silence as the all female crew did their work. A shadow fell over him. He turned to look only to see a massive pair of breasts. A creamy white G-Cup mounted on a massive muscular frame. Big pouty lips smiled down at him. Most shocking of all was her utter lack of clothing. In fact none of them wore clothes.

"I've found my share of the booty," she said in a British accent.

Before he could find the words she reached out and ripped his clothes clean off. She then jumped on him, wrapping herself around him and ravished him on the spot. Once sated she tossed his limp and barely conscious body over her shoulder and carried him to her ship, to her bed where he would remained bound and fucked for all of time. Just as he wanted.

Rennemon and the Bunny girl appeared in the circus. The bunny girl glared bound and gagged at the stuffed Digimon. Rennamon grabbed her left breast and pulled it off. Dropping it to the ground the rubber popped like a balloon revealing a panting naked Becky.

"Oh thank you! Thank you!"

She did the same to the right freeing Mandy. She pulled the others from the ass next. Finally she yanked off the pussy and out popped Christina.

"Now for Bebe," Rennamon said.

"No, don't," Christina begged.

"She chose to do this to us. She needs to be punished."

"What do you have in mind?"

"I'm going to keep her as my pet."

The horny prisoners nodded at the idea.

"Make the suit an actual bunny. No more human parts, no human thoughts. Let Bebe keep her mind but not be able to feel release trapped inside a bunny who isn't into human women."

The prisoners screamed no.

"Done," Rennamon said.

An exhausted Holden sagged into the booth of the diner. Why had he been dropped here? This isn't where he was taken. Why couldn't he stay with the snake. Sure he'd been eaten but at least he was asleep. He looked up as Trixi came to his seat.

"Boy you look rough."

"Thanks."

"When's the last time you slept?"

He gave a bitter laugh.

"You're coming home with me."

"What?"

"I have an old family treatment that will do wonders for you."

"I ..."

"Have no say."

A few hours later he was sitting in her small kitchen sipping on a strange sweet tea. Almost instantly he felt sleep taking him. She led him to her bed and out of his clothes.

"Why...?"

She began tying him spreadeagle to the bed.

"Did you really think I would pass up the chance to kidnap Holden Blaese? I've had the hots for you for years. You're going to marry me and give me a life of luxury. After we fuck like bunnies for a few weeks. So sleep well. Our new lives begin when you wake."

With that he was out.

Lincoln landed in the forest naked and sweaty. He knew now what he had to do to stop Caroline. He slowly made his way to her camp.

"What's this?" she asked upon his arrival.

"Caroline, I've come to offer a trade."

"Oh this should be good."

"Leave my village alone, never darken it again."

"And what do I get in exchange?"

"Me."

"Come again."

"I surrender myself to you. I request to be your sex slave for the rest of time."

"This is one deal I'm going to enjoy consummating."

Caleb found himself back in his apartment. He looked at his dungeon equipment. Could he really use this on her? Could he really dominate her like the ... the thing had done to him? There was a knock on the door. He opened it slowly.

"Hello?"

He gasped. It was her. It was Rosegold.

"You're avoiding me."

"I'm ... I ..."

"Can I come in?"

He stepped aside for her. As she passed, just inches from him he felt the need. The need to have her all to himself at all times. He closed the door. He had a decision to make.

Rennemon returned home. She watched the backyard where the plushies milled about looking for prey they'll never find.

"We need to find homes for them."

"We?" ToastmanMcFace asked inside her.

"If you ever leave me you'll be tracked and caught. I need to keep you safe. I love you too much to loose you. You're staying in me forever."

THE END


12