All Comments on 'Night of the Were-Bimbo'

by Glaze72

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Were-Bimbo book

I would love to see where this goes if more chapters were added!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyed

Start of a series? Vielli and Howard were commented on, but then the change to Suzie-Susan began. Wondering if Reynolds, Liam, and Laurie are now infected. Can males get this? Unless contained soon, this will spread fast. With most forms of lycanthropy, it's transmitted through a bite. A contagion passed by any fluid exchange? Oh boy. And is she contagious all the time or only during the effects of a full moon? Will the convert ops researchers visit next?

Begs for a follow-up.

Enjoyed. 5*

rayironyrayironyover 3 years ago
Giggle! Though one of these will quite suffice.

Other-wise, beware , this'll be where the Were-bimbo wears thin.

Wildwood55Wildwood55about 3 years ago

You should move this to Sci Fi/Fan, it would be more appropriate for the story, and will be well recived there. Give it a quick re-write, and post it as a new story, and see how it does, compared to what it has done, in EC.

My guess is, it will be a hit, and there will a big interest in follow-up chapters. It has potential, and you have the chops as a writer; good technical writing skill, great voice for the subject and a decent story arc.

If you do a re-write, repost, I'd suggest making the roommate a bit less accepting; not of getting together with Susan/Suzie, as you covered that with the 'three freebies', instead, don't have her call her Suzie, or completely accept the physical/attitudinal transformation. That didn't ring true for human behavior; remember, she's a med student, so she's going to be analytical.

I strongly encourage you to consider re-working this a bit, re-submitting it in Sci Fi, and outline a longer story arc. It's just screaming to be done.

Good luck, and I'll keep my eyes open for it.

GeoD

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmmm… not up to your usual standards.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Funny, Kawaii, und Romantique!

Love this passage:

Or you can just play one of Gaffigan's comedy specials. It's practically the same thing."

"Hot pockets!" Laurie sang in a high, winsome falsetto.

11/10 Hot Pockets!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a sweet story! I wish there were more stories with this sort of transformation that were this sweet rather than always being humiliating and degrading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlaze72@Glaze72
Hello All: Update as of May 2023. I have had people reach out to me regarding sequels to stories that I have posted on here, so let me address those first: "Mary's Innocent Passion." This is titled "Innocent Passion" on my page on Smashwords and my personal website. No seque...