Night on the Town

Story Info
Another adventure of Colby and Rachael.
5.2k words
4.43
2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend has finally arrived. Colby punched out of work and headed for his truck. He was really looking forward to this weekend. Tonight was a special night as he and his wife, Rachael, had a date planned to go out on the town to celebrate their anniversary. Work has been extra stressful for Colby with looming deadlines and a boss that never seemed satisfied with anyone's progress. As Colby climbed in to his truck he reached for his phone and saw a text message waiting for him from Rachael. It read 'slight change in plans for tonight. Don't worry you will like it'. A look of curiosity crossed his brow wondering what his wife had done. He shot back a response of 'ok lover, see you soon'. He set his phone down to start the truck and made his way on to the winding road to his house. As he pulled in his drive, a flash of memory came to his mind of the night he came home to find two lovely ladies awaiting him. The thought of that night, fresh in his mind, excited him to find out what his wife had planned for tonight.

He entered the house and did not find his baby waiting for him at the door all scantily clad in like she did just a few months ago when she had a surprise awaiting him. In-stead, he heard a call from down the hall "Hey baby, I'm still getting ready". Colby dropped his keys in the bowl beside the door and started his search for Rachael. He walked in to the bedroom to find her getting dressed for their night out. She was pulling up her tight capris over a very sexy pair red lacy undies. She was wearing a low cut green tank that showed off her cleavage just perfectly and her long, caramel hair flowed just below her shoulders. A smile shot across her face as she noticed her hubby entering the room. "Well? What do you think?" she asked. "Simply breathtaking" was his response. He leaned in for a welcome home kiss and pulled her close to him. As their lips touched, he could feel electricity like it was the first time kissing this beautiful creature. "So, what's the big surprise?" he asked her. "Don't worry honey, you will definitely like this change in plans" she replied with that evil grin on her face that he had come to love about her. What scheme had his lovely wife come up with this time to make the night even more memorable?

They pull up to their favorite downtown night spot. As Colby searches for a parking spot he notices it is decently busy for a Friday night. He finds a vacant spot and they get out of his truck and make their way to the front door. A grizzly looking bouncer checks their ID's and they enter the crowded bar. Their ears are greeted with the sound of a live band playing on stage and a dance floor full of people enjoying the music. Rachael turns to Colby with a smile and throws herself in to his arms for another kiss. Then she grabbed his hand and led him over to one of the corner booths. They walk up to the table and Colby notices that it is occupied with someone. A spark of delight twinkles in his eyes when he recognizes who is sitting there waiting for them to show up. It is Stacie! The magnificent Stacie that a few months back joined them for an incredible night of fun together. The same Stacie, that enjoyed sucking on his cock, just as much as sucking on Rachael's clit. "Surprise!" Rachel exclaimed as each woman gets a guilty smile on her face. "I figured it would be ok if Stacie joined us tonight" she explained. Of course it would be all right. After what happened last time, how could it not be?

Stacie patted the seat beside her in the corner booth to invite Colby to sit down beside her. Rachael followed suit and he was once again in the middle of these two sexy creatures. Stacie was wearing a black crop top that showed off her girls quite nicely. The scent of her perfume caused Colby to take in a deep breath and let out a sigh of delight. Colby stretched his arms out and gave both ladies a big squeeze hug. He was once again in between these two and he couldn't help but smile to himself. The thought of the fun that the three of them had previously had, ran through his mind which caused a slight growth in his jeans. Stacie leaned in and gave him a warm wet kiss. What had these two troublemakers come up with this time? Whatever it was, Colby was sure of one thing. He knew it was going to be a fun night.

The three of them sat in the booth as an overworked waitress came over to get their drink orders. Colby noticed an unusual attraction to this woman. Maybe it was something the seductive smile on her face, or the way her eyes sparkled from the lights flashing from the band, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. "Two Capitan and Cokes and one Bud Light please" Colby said as the waitress wrote down their orders and went to get their drinks. The sound of 'Sweet Home Alabama' filled the air as the crowd was enjoying the live music. Rachael stood up and grabbed Stacie's hand and pulled her out to the dance floor leaving Colby in the booth. He watched the two of them disappear in the crowd, only to catch glimpses of them dancing together. Their bodies pressed against each other ever so closely, almost putting on a show for all the guys on the dance floor. Colby smiled as he recalled the two of them completely naked in his bed only a few months ago. The waitress approached and set the three drinks down on the table, snapping Colby out of his fantasy world. "Thank you" he said. The waitress shot him a wink and responded with "not a problem honey" and continued with her rounds.

The crowd cheered at the end of their song and the two dancing queens returned to their table for a drink. They already had sweat dripping down their faces and their smiles were genuine representations of the fun time they were having with each other. "Why don't you join us out there baby?" asked Rachael. "Yeah, come dance with us" Stacie chimed in as she put on a pouty face. Colby smiled and nodded in agreement with the invitation. How could anyone refuse, he thought to himself. As he stood up he felt a hand squeezing his ass. He looked down and saw Stacie with a not so innocent look on her face. She smiled and bit her lower lip while shrugging her shoulders. "Oops" she said with playful glee. Colby took a swig of liquid courage as Rachael laughed.

The dance floor was tightly packed with people moving to the music. Rachael and Stacie surrounded Colby as they moved their bodies up and down to the beat of the song. The three bodies seemed to be in perfect sync with each other, rubbing and grinding for all to see. Stacie was facing away in front of him so she could grind her ass against his pelvis, and Rachael was behind him pressing her chest against his back. He could feel hands all over his body moving with the rhythm of the music. This caught the attention of many who were out there dancing. Coby felt like the luckiest man on the planet having both of these lovely ladies dancing with him. He could feel the envious eyes of some of the guys who were watching the threesome dance with each other. As the song came to a close the crowd cheered and Stacie turned herself around and planted a wet one on Colby's lips. She obviously had missed the taste of him. After the kiss she pulled away and the three made their way back to the table. Stacie and Rachael sat down next to each other and Colby excused himself to the rest room. On his way back he noticed that the two were engaged in playful conversation with each other. They were looking around the room and pointing out random guys they had noticed. Colby sat himself down and joined in on the conversation. "What are you two troublemakers up to this time?" he asked. "Oh nothing" replied Stacie. "We were just enjoying the eye candy out on the dance floor". "Oh really?" Colby said. He turned to Rachael. "Anyone caught your eye, honey?" She smiled at him and raised her eyes in playful glee. "Ok, I have a challenge for you both then. I challenge each of you to go out in to the crowd and find a male companion to dance with. The first one to get kissed by said stranger is the winner." The two glanced at each other and smiled, and with a flash, they were both up and heading out to try and win the bet. Colby sat back in the booth as he watched the two disappear in the crowd.

After about twenty minutes, Colby wondered to himself how the challenge was going. He had seen glimpses of both ladies dancing with different men during each song. Seeing his wife in the arms of another man enjoying herself, made him smile. He loved the fact that they were both open to memorable experiences when they arose. His thoughts were interrupted by the return of their waitress asking if he wanted another round of drinks. "Yes please" he said with a smile. "Where are your friends?" she asked. "They are on a mission. I challenged both of them and I am waiting here to find out who the winner will be." A curious look crossed her face as she turned her head and said "I'm almost afraid to ask, but what was the challenge?" Colby grinned and explained to her what the task was. She let out a laugh and asked who he thought would win. "I'm not sure, but they both seemed egger to play." The waitress looked at the dance floor, then back at Colby with a naughty grin. She leaned herself down and placed her hands on either side of his face. With one swift motion she planted a wet kiss on his lips. Her tongue slipped in to his mouth to play with his. He was not expecting the forwardness of this stranger but was not complaining. She stood back up after their lip lock and said "I guess you won the challenge huh?" Then she turned and went back to work. A stunned Colby sat there unable to respond but chuckled to himself as he took another drink.

About ten more minutes pass when Colby looked up and saw Stacie walking back to the table with a male companion in tow. The couple sat down in the booth together and started passionately making out. The strangers left hand entangled in Stacie's blonde hair as their tongues played with each other. Colby could feel her pressing against him in the booth while she was kissing this tall stranger. She sat back and let out a sigh as she grabbed her new drink and took a long swig. The guy introduced himself to Colby. "Hi my name is Ryan" he said. "I'm Colby. Nice to meet you" he responded. "How do you know Stacie?" Ryan asked. Colby smiled and stuttered "she's a.......a close friend of my wife." Stacie looked in to Colby's eyes and the two shared an inside smile with each other. "If you don't mind my asking, where is your wife?" Colby grinned and pointed to the dance floor. "She is out there, somewhere." Almost as if she knew she was being talked about, the crowd parted just enough to expose Rachael in full on lip lock with a young stud of her own. His hands were on her ass giving it a squeeze, almost lifting her off of the floor. "There she is" Colby explained with a chuckle.

Rachael approached the table with her make out partner close behind. Rachael sat down next to Colby and her male friend followed suit. "This is Matt" Rachael stated to the group. "Hi Matt, I'm Colby. Doesn't my wife have the sweetest lips?" Matt was taken aback at this statement. "This is your wife?" he said with a worried tone in his voice. "Don't worry Matt, everything is just fine" Colby responded with a smile. Rachael leaned forward and planted another kiss on Matt's lips to ease his mind. She reached down between his legs and gave his swollen member a squeeze causing him to jump. Colby leaned back and took another sip of his beer. He turned to see Stacie also exploring between Ryan's legs while her mouth was busy entertaining his lips. The waitress walked passed and shot a smile to Colby, seeing the two ladies in full on passion with their partners. Colby smiled back at her and blew her kiss. She shot him a wink and turned to go back to work, all the while glowing herself at their naughty encounter.

The cheer from the crowd grew loud as the band finished their last song of the night. "Last call" is heard from the bartender as the dimly lit bar patrons let out a groan. Stacie turns to Racheal and a silent conversation is had between the two of them. Both seem to know exactly what the other is thinking. They smile in agreement and Stacie turns back to Ryan with her hand still busy massaging his crotch. "Got any plans tonight?" Her pouty face more evident than ever. "I plan on spending more time with you" was his response. Her face lit up at his response and resumed playing with his lips. At seeing this exchange, Rachael turned to Colby and shot him a questioned smile as their eyes locked. Colby knew that his wife wanted to play with this handsome stranger. He smiled back at her and gave a nod of approval. She expressed a giddy jump and kissed her hubby hard and fast, then turned her attention back to Matt and attacked him. She nibbled on his ear and whispered "you coming with us?" Matt shot a look over at Colby only to see a smile on his face. With the obvious approval being displayed he turned his attention back to Rachael and planted his seal of acceptance on her lips.

The night air had a bite to it as the group exited the bar together. Colby led the pack followed closely behind by Stacie and Ryan, then Rachael and Matt. As he approached his truck Stacie pulled him back to whisper in his ear. "I have a hotel room already waiting. Your wife and I thought it might be exciting to have somewhere to go in case the night got really exciting." She gave his ass another squeeze and nibbled on his neck. "Sounds fun to me" Colby replied. He hit the unlock button on his key fob and climbed in the driver's seat of his truck. Stacie hopped in on the passenger side leaving Matt, Rachael, and Ryan to have the back seat all to themselves. As Colby started the truck, he looked behind him. What he saw made his smile grow wide. His eyes saw Rachael kissing on both Matt and Ryan. Her hands were placed between each of their legs, rubbing on their bulges. Matt and Ryan pulled her shirt down exposing her hard nipples. Simultaneously, they squeezed her breasts and sucked each nipple in to their mouth, causing Rachael to let out a sigh of passion. Stacie turned to see what was going on in the back seat and then shot a grin at Colby. This night was working out better than she had hoped. She placed her hand on the back of Colby's neck and ran her nails through his hair, causing him to squirm in his seat. He reached his right hand over and gave her breast a squeeze to Stacie's delight. He put the truck in reverse and pulled out of the parking spot, headed to their next destination.

The hotel room door closed behind them as they entered together. Rachael and Matt were furiously making out while leading the pack. Stacie and Ryan followed closely behind, in their own little world with their hands all over the other. Rachael pushed Matt in to the bedroom portion of this hotel suite to have her own fun. Ryan lifted Stacie's shirt up over her shoulders and pressed her against the wall, pinning her arms above her head. His lips exploring her neck as she was helpless to resist. Not that she was complaining at all. Stacie loved having his lips all over her body. His hot breath on her skin made her wet with every touch. Colby made himself a home on the couch in the entry room. He was content enjoying the show that was happening before him.

Once Rachael and Matt were in the darkness of the other room, Rachael unleashed her animal instinct. She dropped to her knees and ripped Matt's jeans down off of his hips. She smiled to herself at the sight of his member just begging to be released from his boxers. She placed her lips on the thin fabric hiding what she really wanted, and gave it a soft kiss. She lifted her eyes to see the reaction on her partners face. Matt could feel the hot breath of Rachael through his shorts. He lifted his own shirt off and tossed it on the bed then his hands reached down to intertwine his fingers in her hair. Seeing his exposed abs she let out a playful glee. Her right hand slapped his chest as she grabbed the fabric of his boxers with her teeth and pulled them down, releasing his swollen cock. Rachael wrapped her left hand around his shaft and inserted his member in to her mouth. She sucked him all the way until she could feel his head at the back of her throat. He pressed the back of her head to give assistance taking every inch. Her nose pressed on his happy trail as a drop of saliva escaped her mouth and fell to the floor. Rachael pulls back to catch her breath and slowly starts bobbing her head up and down on his throbbing cock, sliding him in and out of her wet mouth. Her nails ran down his chest as his hands were holding her hair out of her face. He thrust his hips to meet every stroke of her lips. Rachael began to feel the pulsation of his cock, about to explode in her mouth. She didn't want the fun to end just yet so she slowed her pace. Gently she lifted his wet cock out of her mouth and sucked one of his balls in to replace it. Her eyes looked up so she could see his body tighten in pleasure. The sensation of her tongue on the most sensitive part of his body drove him wild.

Back in the front room, Colby was indeed enjoying the show that was being put on in front of him. Ryan tossed Stacie's shirt aside and buried his face in to her cleavage and lowered his hand to rub between her legs. He could feel the heat on his hand as he slid it up and down causing Stacy to let out a moan. She pulled at her arms but they were pinned tight against the wall. Her knees grew weak at the lack of control she had of the situation. Ryan unbuttoned her jeans and moved his hand underneath her thong to feel the wetness below. His fingers played with her clit as her breath quickened. He lifted his head and started sucking on her neck as he continued to slide his fingers in and out of her. As he loosened his grip on Stacie's wrists her arms fell around his neck. His now unoccupied hand reached around and unclasped her bra, setting her tits free. She arched her back as climax approached and took a deep breath in. His left hand gave her exposed breast a squeeze, pushing her harder against the wall. He sucked her nipple in to his mouth giving it a stern pinch between his teeth. Her body could not take the sensation any longer. She let out a scream as she exploded her juices all over his hand. She almost fell to the floor as her knees gave out but his hand kept her upright. She was putty in his hands. She collapsed in to his arms, exhausted from her release. She lifted his head and planted a warm wet kiss on his lips, thanking him for not stopping and allowing her to reach her climax.

Matt lifts Rachael to her feet and lifts her shirt up over her head. At the same time she unbuttons her own capris and removes them, taking her underwear with them. The two are in full lip passion as he reaches behind her to unclasp her bra. It falls off her shoulders and Matt picks Rachael up and tosses her down on the bed behind him. He climbs on the bed and lowers his head between her legs so he can taste the sweetness of her lower lips. He lifted her legs high and rested them on his shoulders as he buried his tongue in to her awaiting pussy. She let out a moan as he got to work, sucking on her clit making her body twitch. Each pass of his hot tongue brings her closer to releasing her pent up orgasm. She places her hand on the back of his head, pressing him down harder as her thighs press against his ears. His arms under her legs, wrapped around her he continues to rub up and down. He sucks her clit in to his mouth which ignites the fire inside of her. With a feverish pace of sucking, he feels her thighs tighten around his head and she lets out a loud moan of release. Hot juices flow from inside her all over Matt's face. His tongue licks it up like it's the sweetest thing that has ever crossed his lips.

Colby adjusted his own swelling under his jeans after watching Stacie cum right in front of him. The sight of it made him rub on his own bulge wishing it was him in that position. Stacie looked over and saw the excitement growing in her observers pants and shot him a wink. She enjoyed putting on a show for him. Stacie turned her attention back to Ryan and decided it was time for her to take charge of the situation. She reached down and unzipped his jeans so she could pull them down off his ankles. His erection sprung to life at the sensation of freedom. Stacie dropped to her knees and sucked his rock hard cock in to her mouth. As she slid his cock in and out of her mouth, she glanced over at Colby to see if he was enjoying watching her oral skills. He knew all too well how good that felt having Stacie with his own cock in her mouth. He smiled at her while his hand was rubbing his own swelling. That was enough confirmation to her that he was indeed enjoying it. Stacie could feel each thrust of Ryan's cock deep in her mouth. She wanted to taste his explosion flow down her throat but her pussy was needing some of that throbbing too. She released his member and climbed to her feet and pushed him over to the couch. She sat him down on the other end, opposite of Colby, and climbed on top of him. She straddled herself down on to his stiff cock and slid it slowly inside of her. She lowered herself all the way down until every inch of Ryan was deep inside of her. Ryan felt her walls tighten as she let out a scream. The feeling of his cock was exactly what she needed to send her body in to a spasm. She raised her hips up and down, slapping her ass down on to his lap. Her tits bouncing in Ryan's face and her head arched back as she exploded all over Ryan's cock. Ryan gave her tits a firm squeeze so he could suck her nipple in to his mouth. He could feel the steamy flow of her orgasm run down his cock as she once against collapsed down on to her lover.

12