Night on the Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt lifts his face up and moves his body on top of Rachael. He places a kiss on her lips and she smiles. She can taste the joy on his lips from the orgasm she just released. He raises both of her legs high in to the air and slides his cock inside her wet pussy. The sheer size of his cock squeezing in to her tightness makes them both moan simultaneously. Slowly, at first, he gently slides himself in and out of her. His body presses her legs up higher as the pace quickens. Rachael lets out a continuous steam of moans with each deep trust of his cock inside of her. Her moans turn to screams of passion as Ryan is now slamming himself down on to her. His cock stretching her pussy walls to their limit as the headboard pounded against the wall. Faster and faster he thrusts himself even deeper inside of her.

Colby's ears perked up as he heard the orgasmic screams coming from the other room. Rachael was obviously enjoying herself as he could hear the stern thuds on the thin hotel walls of the headboard knocking against it. He closed his eyes and pictured the rough fucking his wife was receiving in the other room. Stacie could also hear the fun being had in the other room which made her even hotter. She lifted herself off of Ryan's cock and dropped to her knees in front of Colby. She turned her head back to Ryan and said "I want you to fuck me hard, just like that." She pointed to the other room where Rachael and Matt were fucking. Ryan smiled and moved behind her. He pressed his hard cock inside of her wet pussy. As he slid himself deep inside of her she let out an "Oh my God" scream of passion. She could feel every inch of his manhood inside of her as far in as it would go. His hands grasped her ass as he slammed himself in hard. She looked up at Colby and moaned at the feeling of his thick cock inside of her once again. She shot Colby a smile of passion and unbuttoned his jeans. Her fingers reached in his jeans and released his neglected member. Her fingers wrapped around it as she sucked it inside her mouth. A sharp slap on her ass was felt as Ryan gave it a smack, forcing her to thrust forward which pushed Colby's cock deep in her throat. Meanwhile Ryan was eager to do as Stacie wished so he quickened the pace. He was furiously slamming himself hard inside of Stacie. She was moaning as best she could with a mouth full of Colby's cock. She worked over his member, moving his shaft in and out, her body swaying forward and back from the trust coming from behind. Her body let out another world shaking orgasm which caused her to squeeze Ryan's cock inside of her. This was too much for him to handle. Ryan dug his fingers in to her bare ass and let out a moan of his own as he released his flow deep inside of her. With a feverish obsession, she sucked on Colby as hard as she could until his hot load exploded in her mouth. The stream of his cum flowed down her throat as she licked up every last drop.

Rachael could hear the slapping of Stacie's ass in the other room and the muffled moans that could only came from her trying to scream with a cock in her mouth. The pressure was building inside of her once again from Matt's hard cock pounding her body. She dug her nails in to his chest as she exploded all over his cock. The flow of hot cum on his shaft was the final trigger. With one last powerful thrust, his cock erupted its own steam of hot juices deep inside of Rachael. She let out one final scream as they both relished in the mutual explosions of the moment. Matt released her legs and fell on top of her, completely exhausted from the passion they both shared. Their sweat soaked bodies finally pressed against each other as they both struggle to come down from the high that this night has brought.

Stacie let out a moan of relief having both of her holes filled with hot juicy fluids. She raised herself off of Colby's spent member and planted a kiss on his lips. Ryan sat back after releasing his grasp on her ass. She turned her body around and kissed her new found lover as well. Stacie was panting from the strenuous activity that the three just shared together. She got to enjoy both Colby and her new lover at the same time. It was exactly what the doctor ordered.

Rachael and Matt emerged from the bedroom with guilty grins on their faces. Matt had gotten dressed but Rachael was still standing there in the buff. Stacie, seeing this, hopped to her feet and planted a warm wet kiss on Rachael's lips, grabbing her ass in the process. Ryan stood himself up and gathered up his clothes. After he was dressed both men looked at Colby, almost to say thank you. They each grabbed their partner and placed one last passionate kiss on their lips. Then they quietly slipped out the hotel room door. Both Rachael and Stacie flopped their spent bodies down on the couch on either side of Colby. "So, who won the challenge?" Stacie asked Colby. "Well, actually neither of you two won. After you left the table to find your conquests, the waitress came over and helped me win the bet." All three burst in to laughter. "That was one hell of a night, baby" Rachael expressed. "Yes it sure was" Stacie agreed as she stood up. "Let's continue this in the bedroom". Rachael climbed to her feet at the suggestion and embraced Stacie. Their naked bodies pressed against each other as they shared a sensual kiss. They each grabbed on of Colby's hands and pulled him to his feet. A smile crossed Rachael's face. "Let's put the cherry on top of tonight." escapes her lips as they both lead him to the bedroom together. What a lucky man he sure is.

12