Night Out

Story Info
Haley has a new experience.
826 words
3.84
14.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Haley tried to resist as her friend drug her across the dance floor.

"Krysta, I seriously can't," she said.

"Stop being such a prude. I already told him we were going to do it. He's waiting for us in back."

"Krysta! I have a boyfriend," said Haley, managing to wiggle her arm free.

Krysta stopped and looked back at Haley with a smirk. She walked back to her, grabbed her face with both hands, and kissed her in the middle of the dance floor. Haley was so shocked all she could do was stand there and let it happen. Krysta's lips were soft and tasted like cherries. Haley's head swam as the music started to take over. She pulled back and came to her senses, though.

"Oh my god! What are you doing?" she let out, half laughing and in shock.

"There," said Krysta. "You've already cheated on him tonight. Might as well keep going."

Krysta grabbed Haley's arm again and started walking her to the back of the club. This time she didn't resist.

When they got to the back hallway, a guy was leaning up against the wall. The shadows and flashing lights from the dance floor made it hard to see his face. Krysta hurried over to him and kissed him. Haley watched his tattooed hands grab Krysta's ass while they kissed.

"Here she is baby," she said to him after they kissed.

Haley could feel him looking at her. Her face blushed and she wondered if either of them could see it in the dark.

"Come here," he said.

Haley couldn't move. Krysta stepped behind her and pushed her towards him. The guy grabbed Haley by the face and throat and pulled her to him. She gasped. He held her like that for a moment, looking at her, then he kissed her hard. She could feel Krysta's hands on her body from behind. Krysta reached around and squeezed Haley's tits, then grabbed her ass.

Haley felt like she was an object being primed. Her head swam with thoughts about what she should and shouldn't do. But before she could do anything, Krysta's boyfriend pushed her down onto her knees, with Krysta's help.

"Wait," Haley protested. "I can't do this."

"Shhh," whispered Krysta into her ear. Her boyfriend said nothing. He just looked down and began unfastening his belt.

Then he pulled it out. Haley's eyes went wide. Krysta hadn't been lying. It was huge. She felt Krysta's hands on the back of her head, pushing her towards it.

"I told you it was bigger than Matt's," she whispered into Haley's ear. "Open your mouth for my boyfriend, pretty girl."

Haley's head was pushed forward until her cheek was pressed against Krysta's boyfriend's cock. She had one last of her boyfriend, Matt. Then the music filled her ears and she let her mind go blank. She looked up at Krysta's boyfriend and pressed her lips against his cock. Then she took it into her mouth.

"Yesss. I knew you'd be a little slut for him," cooed Krysta.

Haley sat on her knees, taking him in and out of her mouth. She could feel him getting harder, taking up space in her mouth. Krysta pulled her hair out of her face and into a ponytail while pushing her head a little more until the cock hit the back of Haley's throat.

Haley thought about how often Matt begged her for a blowjob, and how nine times out of ten she refused, saying it was gross. But Krysta's boyfriend had simply pushed her down and expected her to suck his cock. And she was doing it. It turned her on.

She sped up. Using her tongue along the bottom of his rock-hard cock. She relaxed her jaw and let the cock hit the back of her throat each time. It filled her mouth. She was getting more and more turned on. More turned on than she'd ever been. She wanted to please Krysta's boyfriend.

She put both hands on his cock and started taking it in and out of her mouth even faster. Moaning once she started to feel it stiffen and twitch. She looked up at him as she continued to bob her head back and forth rhythmically until she felt him tense and then release. She moaned even louder as he began to cum in her mouth. She held his cock there, in her mouth, stroking it as he came.

"Oh fuck yes," said Krysta. "Now swallow it."

Haley looked up at Krysta's boyfriend and swallowed. Then Krysta turned her and kissed her again. Haley kissed her back this time. Haley thought about how this looked. Two young girls on their knees kissing in the back of a dirty club. Haley still had some cum in her mouth, and Krysta swirled it with her tongue as they kissed.

Then Krysta pulled back and looked Haley in the eyes.

"We're both his sluts now."