All Comments on 'Night Out'

by ConsextualJane

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed this one too. Reminded me of my college days and the spontaneity and energy of that time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed and appreciated your literary trifecta ConsextualJane. My best compliment is wishing for longer stories even though each of these were perfectly complete as is and I would not have you change a thing. So maybe just ignore my comment? Lol.

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOpalmost 3 years ago

I agree with the theme of this story . . . you should give in to your desires and embrace this side of yourself that creates such real fiction. Even if it puts you on your knees. Another success in less than a thousand words; impressive technique.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every wife, or girlfriend, needs this kind of experience. Once she sees what a real cock is like, it gives her a certain attitude, or edge, with her husband or boyfriend. It's empowering to the woman.

One of my wife's girlfriends always bragged to my wife, how good her husband's huge cock was. One night she 'introduced' my wife to his cock, and she has been a slut every since.

The biggest lie of marriage is 'size doesn't matter'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConsextualJane@ConsextualJane
New story will be published the week of: 5/23/22 I like to write stories that turn people on, what else is there to say? I've been writing erotica for a couple of years now. I write mostly short, flash fiction type stories, but I'm starting to experiment with longer form stor...