Night Out

Story Info
Married couple meets single friend, ends up with a threesome.
6k words
3.38
19.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinkvet96
kinkvet96
27 Followers

"We're going to a bar on Veteran's Day?" Lynn asked, not upset, she had gone out with her best girlfriend and picked out a top and skirt set that she was dying to show off. It just wasn't what she expected. Jon was easily "peopled out" despite how much he seemed to enjoy when men or women flirted with her. Jon smiled and winked.

"It's one near the airport, remember I told you Ryan was coming?" Memory sparked in Lynn and she inhaled sharply. He had told her weeks ago and she had forgotten entirely. Ryan was another veteran that Jon had been deployed with. They had met in the south and Ryan had taken them to his favorite beach. He was a lanky, hyper-masculine man with a beard that Lynn had caught staring at her in pure lust more than once, though he seemed to not radiate the creepy, exploitative vibe that so many others who liked big girls did.

"He's got a deal going on up here, and I figured we could meet up, get some free drinks, and he can hang out when he's not working. We talked about this?" Jon said with an understanding smile. Lynn closed her eyes and shook her head.

"Yeah we did, I just forgot, so a plain outfit tonight?" She asked, not sure if she wanted to show off for the younger man who had obviously had a crush on her, or if she wanted to make sure he knew she belonged to Jon.

Jon seemed taken aback and shook his head. "Your clothes, your choice babe, but if I have a say, get as dolled up and sexy as you can!"

Lynn grinned impishly and bit her lip. "Well I can do that but you know how Ryan looked at me when we were at the beach..." She trailed off, still not sure if she wanted her husband to shut this down or continue the game.

"He's been alone for a while, and you look amazing in most things, he's going to look no matter what." Jon laughed. "You know I love it when men hit on you, as long as you belong to me at the end of the day, they can look all they want."

Lynn embraced her husband and kissed him deeply, until she gasped when one hand found her nipple while the other pulled the small of her back to him.

"Always yours!" She breathed, then her top was being pulled over her eyes like a blindfold and her husband was pushing her to the bed and sucking her nipples.

It got better from there.

****

Veteran's Day was special to both of them, Jon had been in for 20 years, right out of high school, and Lynn had stayed with him the entire time, they had invited more than one woman, and later, after BrJon, occasionally a man, to share their bed during those years, and Jon always fucked her mercilessly, and deliciously, after she had played with another. But she always remained his, and Jon always came back to her. But Lynn wasn't expecting much of that now. Though she had dressed like it. Her top was an almost scandalously low cut deep blue blouse, the edges of her red lace bra holding her 44DD breasts up invitingly. She had a loose black skirt on, starting at just above her left knee and needing just below the right. Her calf high boots had just enough platform and heel to give them a distinct "Fuck Me" look. Despite the deep red of her lipstick and nails she still looked more classy than slutty.

They got out of the Uber and walked to the agreed upon place. Although the sport's bar didn't seem bad, and their margarita's were actually VERY tasty, some of the men at the bar made Lynn uncomfortable. There were four of them, sizing her up like she was a side of meat, an empty pitcher of beer next to them, the one in front half full. They looked thickly strong, not the lean athletics of a soldier or fighter, sunburned and dirt. Jon saw them too, and ordered a double shot of whiskey to go with his rum and coke which sat undrank as they waited for Ryan to arrive. He pegged the four men as construction workers, but noted the "Thin Blue Line" American flag, which had always annoyed him, on one, and "Blue Lives Matter" on another, while the other two were wearing a failed political candidate shirt from two years ago.

Thankfully Jon's friend didn't make them wait long, fifteen minutes later Ryan was nearly bursting in the door, a wide grin on his bearded face. Lynn was on her second margarita and recognized the man, waving in tipsy exuberance. Ryan waved back and headed over to them, dropping his duffel then he and Jon fist bumped, then bro hugged and sat down, Ryan ordering one of the local IPAs, while Jon got a second rum and coke. They caught up quickly and drank enough Jon knew they'd have needed a taxi or Uber anyway. Ryan was stretching and mentioning he needed to get a place to stay as Jon called up an Uber to take him and his wife back as a fresh round of beer and drinks

"Hey!" Came a voice from the bar. Jon sighed, he'd been hoping to avoid this. He'd left his pistol at home (alcohol and firearms weren't a great mix), and he really didn't feel like skinning his knuckles.

"Hey skinny fuck!" Blue Lives Matter guy, what a surprise. "How about we take your fat slu-"

Ryan was off his chair and shut up the speaker with his full beer bottle in an uppercut swing, Jon had started simultaneously, snatching his initial whiskey off the table and tossing it into the eyes of the next man over. He sliced a nasty kick to the back of the man's knee, jigged to the side and sunk a one two into the second to last man's kidney and liver, and watched as Ryan kneed the last in the groin then grabbed the construction workers face and drove it into the table.

Ryan and Jon looked at each other, shrugged, pulled a few twenty's from their wallets and dropped them on the table then walked out, Jon taking his wife's arm and Ryan scooping his bag to his shoulder.

A few minutes later the Uber was there, a big SUV with bench seats.

"Shit I didn't set up a hotel!" Ryan suddenly lamented. Jon shrugged.

"Come to our place, couch is pretty damn comfy." Lynn nodded in agreement, and all three piled into the vehicle. The drive back wasn't too long, Jon and Lynn cuddled together in the rearmost bench seat, Jon stroking his wife's inner thighs and giving her tiny nibbling kisses along her neck that made the plump woman coo and purr, spreading her legs. Jon saw that the angle of the mirror gave Ryan a perfect view of his wife's dark red silk panties, and gently spread her legs a little wider.

Ryan sucked in a breath and noticed that Jon was looking at him, he froze, face heating up, unsure what to do. Until Jon gave him a long, smirking wink, and teased his wife through her panties more. Ryan watched, transfixed as the shadowed red cloth darkened, Lynn's pussy obviously juicy and ready. Knowing he would have to tip the driver a little more to keep him quiet, Jon slid his tipsy wife's panties to the side and quietly finger fucked his wife, showing off her smooth shaven cunt and pierced clit hood.

He felt her start a deep shudder and knew she was going to soak both panties and dress, then whispered they were almost home. Lynn whined and rolled her hips pleadingly, making Ryan rock hard as he watched. As his wife tried to hide the fact that she'd been seconds from orgasming in a strangers car, (which would have been obvious,she came very loudly), Jon smirked to himself, this seemed like a perfect opportunity for him to try something. Ryan mumbled something incoherent about taking care of the driver, to which Jon winked and escorted his wife inside.

As she unsteadily sat down on the plush loveseat, flustered and unsteady, Jon nipped at her neck then went to make them all a round of proper drinks. Making Lynn's out of one of her THC soda's Jon met Ryan in the living room and took a long pull from his own.

"Well it's Veteran's day," He said as a toast. "Here's to celebrating properly!"

He sat near Lynn watching as she drank her vodka, soda and THC mix hazily, unconsciously shifting her legs to open them a little more.

"Um, what do you two normally do today?" Ryan asked, still not positive if he was being invited in to sleep or fuck his friend's wife.

"Normally we play a game," Jon responded with a sly grin, reaching out to stroke Lynn's soft brown hair and making her hum with contentment. "Make her cum with fingers and mouth, then do whatever to her. One hour of fucking per orgasm right babe?"

Ryan looked up at his phrasing and saw how Lynn was polishing her drink off and nodding hazily. Then Jon stretched and yawned. "So what are you here for Ryan?"

The other veteran sat back into the long L shaped couch and sipped at his Jack and Coke. "I've been doing mostly contracting work across the South, but some juicy gigs opened up here."

They went back and forth for a few minutes as Jon played with Lynn's scalp and hair, refilling her drink once and killing his own quickly. However, apparently in an adrenaline crash and too much whiskey Lynn felt Jon's hand fall away as he rolled over, breathing slow and deep. Lynn pouted her red lips, sprawled back in the cushy loveseat, still in her date outfit, black skirt hiked up past her knees. That's when she felt Ryan's hand brushing hers as he took her empty glass away. Then he was instantly back running his hands over her arms to her shoulders, leaning and kissing her bow lips.

Lynn gasped, her mouth parting, kissing back almost in reflex, feeling Ryan's tongue slide across hers, until she pulled away in surprise, pushing on his leanly muscled shoulders.

"Wait.. hah hah, I don-" She panted, her red panties utterly soaked. Then her voice cut off into a sharp gasp as Ryan trailed kisses down her jaw and neck, his beard tickling her skin. He sank his weight in between her parted legs, and Lynn offered only the most minimal effort to push him away, her mind spinning in a sea of confused, drunken pleasure and swirling emotions. His mouth was hot and needy over her top, one hand circling her nipples, so hard they were showing through her lace bra, the other stroking up and down her soft thigh.

Lynn writhed at her husband's friend's touch. Ryan wasn't any more skilled at teasing her, but his lust for her was radiating off of him. He touched her with almost worshipful hunger, lapping at her cleavage like her skin was the sweetest thing he had ever tasted, growing only more bold as he found her soaking panties and groaned into her pillowy tits.

"Sto-- stahhh oh fuck ple-... please... ohhh stahhhhhhp..." The curvy woman barely panted out, her fingers in his hair, trying to find the willpower and strength to pull Ryan away from her, and failing entirely. The man was too lost in his own desire for the chubby woman to heed her. Ryan just heard the lust in her voice and felt a fresh bust of juices gush over his fingers as he stroked and teased the married MILF. Panting Ryan stood for just a moment before gently closing Lynn's legs leaning in to kiss her again, and while she was distracted, using both hands to pull her panties down. Lynn lifted her left knee almost without thinking and the bearded couldn't be bothered to unhook her soaked panties from her right leg. They wet cloth hung on her black boot garishly, a whorish garter.

Ryan pulled away from the deep, and more willing kiss he had been in with his friend's wife and stared at her adorable face. "So fucking hot!" He whispered then knelt ran his tongue down her thighs, making Lynn gasp and twist at the unfamiliar sensation of a beard against her thigh. She had a brief moment of near clarity and grabbed his head with both hands running her fingers into his hair.

"Nooo! No pleahhhhhhh!" Her protests were cut off as Ryan began worshipping her juicy pussy with his lips and tongue, adoring the way her juices tasted. He lifted one curvy thigh so he get deeper fucking her briefly with his tongue, then finding the barbell that pierced her clit hood and working his tongue under it. Lynn's head rolled back and her DD tits heaved against her top as she moaned quietly, all of a sudden concern that her husband would wake up quieting her voice. "Ohhhh fuuuuck, nooooohhh fuck! St- stoooahhhp oh fuck please... you can't.... Oh fuck, fuck yes!"

Months earlier Jon had set a massage up for, the masseuse had seen through her loneliness and pent up sex drive and proceeded to rape her willing body, and barely unwilling mind. Lynn realized then that her protests were, if anything driving Ryan wilder, and made her feel less like a cheating slut, and more like- her eyes opened wide as his tongue ran up and down her labia, her thick hips rocking to try and force him to work her needy clit. What was she? A rape fetish having MILF? Just another cheating slut?

Then Ryan slid two fingers into her gushing pussy and Lynn's drunk mind no longer cared. She needed to cum, and with her husband's friend devouring her clit and finger fucking her fast and deep, Lynn did that. She let a long low groan, writhing and shaking, her pushing against the loveseat as her thighs briefly clamped on Ryann's head. Then they were forced open by another spasm. The man raised up and kept his fingers inside the plump woman leaning in to kiss her, pressing his wet beard against her face and making Lynn feel truly slutty. The knowledge she had just cum all over a man's face she had barely met twice, and that he was working another finger into her ass while his thumb moved up to grind her too sensitive clit made Lynn cum again, faster, harder, but not lasting as long.

"Ooohhh fuuuahhhhhckk ooooho ah ah ah ahAHHHH!" She moaned and writhed until the man finally stopped. Ryan Pulled away to look Lynn in the face, drinking in her half closed eyes, and just came, pleasure drunk expression.

"You're so beautiful Lynn!" He whispered undoing his pants with one wand while tracing while cupping her face with the other. The chubby MILF was hazy, barely awake, and almost unconsciously nuzzling Ryan's hand cooing slightly. Staring at her intently the bearded man dropped his jeans to his knees and rose up, guiding the fat head of his girthy cock to her sopping pussy.

Lynn's blue eyes flew open and her hands went to his chest as she suddenly realized what was about to happen. Then her mouth opened in a long keening moan as Ryan sank his weight slowly forward. Lynn's juicy cunt stretched, even as lubed as it was, it sent pin pricks of pain coursing through her body, Ryan was thicker than even her biggest toy, but the way he filled her! He stretched her so much her G spot was rubbed just from this angle and her booted legs went around his waist, restricted by the love seat but instinctively opening up for this man. Her eyes were wide and sightless, fixed on the ceiling and her breath came in short gasps, until Ryan was all the way in her, his pubic hairs tickling her throbbing clit.

"God, your pussy is perfect!" Ryan panted still fixated on the married woman's face. Then he started moving, slowly at first, relishing the soft wet sounds of Lynn's plump juicy pussy yielding to him. The drunk wife didn't last very long as she felt his sac swollen and ready spanking her ass gently as he almost lovingly fucked her. Lynn's breath hitched, her mouth open, panting arms on Ryan's as she tried to draw him into her deeper.

"More," Lynn finally gasped, whispering quietly, eyes darting to her husband who had rolled over to face them but still looked asleep. "Please! Fuck me more! Harder!"

Ryan groaned and did just that, pulling her down on his short, powerful thrusts, loving how her body shook, jiggled and quaked with every pumping thrust of his meaty shaft. All too soon Lynn swollen, overstimulated pussy was contracting on Ryan, her body shaking arcing into him, still dressed in her classy blue and black outfit, lips bright red as a third orgasm swept through the drunken woman. Ryan gasped and panted as he felt her gush and squirt along his veiny cock and across his balls, barely able to keep from coming himself.

She went limp in his grasp, still impaled and shaking, even more drugged and incoherent, and suddenly Ryan knew what he wanted. He had made love to her like the queen she looked like, now he wanted to mount this slut like a bitch in heat. Ryan pulled Lynn's top down over her full, heaving tits and opened the bra, almost trembling and grateful for front opening underwires. He leaned down and hungrily, roughly sucked one of her full dark nipples into his mouth, grinning as she let out a restrained squeal of delight, still fucking herself gently on his wide shaft.

Ryan looked up abruptly, eyes wild with lust, feeling his cock twitch as he saw her glance guiltily towards her sleeping husband then back to him. He squeezed one breast tight, and lapped at her other nipple, making Lynn's eyes roll back and a softly needy moan escape her red lips. Now grinning he looked up at her.

"Roll over for me, you want my cock from behind!" He growled quietly. It was a command, a statement, and Lynn, already kind of submissive, now nearly having cum her brains out, breathlessly obeyed. The slutty wife nodded, sending her plump tits jiggling and Ryan regretfully pushed himself up, staring raptly and pulling his clothes off as Lynn partially stood, then turned around, and leaned over the edge of the loveseat. Then she reached back slowly, almost hesitating, and pulled her fat ass cheeks wide, and tilted them, her skirt framing her round bottom, opening her glistening fuckhole and an asshole Ryan knew he had to stretch. But now he was on her in a half second licking her from her pierced clit up her spread wide pussy lips, and over her brown eye, loving how she moaned and shook but stayed put.

Running his hands over her back with one hand Ryan grabbed her shoulder and eased the wide tip of his cock into Lynn's drooling cunt, got lined up perfect, then grabbed her hip and shoved inside her ruthlessly. Lynn screamed into the seat cushion, but even with how much she tightened from pain, he felt her pussy shudder and squirt in ecstasy too. A wide grin splitting his bearded face Ryan just fucked the slutwife, he didn't care that she felt like he was splitting her open and she loved, that his balls were slapping her clit and making her gush down them and drip on the floor. Now he just wanted to empty two weeks worth of cum into his friend's wife, nothing else mattered. And with everything that had been going on he didn't last long, but it was enough for when he erupted inside Lynnn's hot, silky wet cunt she was screaming long and low in another body quaking climax.

Ryan kept thrusting, blindly his head light, body tight as it felt like her pussy was sucking his soul out his body, and he loved it. Until he nearly collapsed on the chubby woman, barely supporting himself on the arms of the couch. Lynn slid bonelessly down, turning around so he could see her swollen tits, already bearing a hickie from him, and an involuntary shudder of more desire ran through him. Lynn slowly and weakly crawled to an end table and took her water bottle off it, sucking down half of it, and making Ryan stare at her still red lips. She looked at him and smiled, tired, but impish, seeing that his hand thick cock was stirring.

Crawling up the loveseat and skimming her thick, dark, MILF nipples over his thighs Lynn gave him the water bottle with her fat tits hanging and dragging across his chest hair.

"Got more in there for me big boy?" Lynn half whispered half purred. And Ryan noticed, again, that her tongue was pierced.

His cocking twitching again he grinned at her. "Depends, why don't you get down there and worship the cock that just fucked you stupid and we'll see."

Lynn bit her lip slightly and sank down to her knees, spread his legs with her perfectly manicured hands, and started lathing her soft, pierced tongue over his cock. She suckled his tip and lapped at the sides of his slowly hardening shaft, making him suck in a breath as she obviously loved to do this. She dutifully and gently lapped and caressed his balls with just as much attention. She started stroking his thick cock worshipfully, and the sight of Lynn's wedding ring made Ryan's breath catch in his throat and his dick rise. Then he saw motion behind her.

kinkvet96
kinkvet96
27 Followers
12