Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon was getting up, a finger on his lips, his expression mischievous and hungry. He looked down at his slutty wife and immediately and silently began stripping out of his clothes. Realizing that Jon was not only accepting, but utterly into his wife being a slut made Ryanstart humping his hips up against Lynn's soft hands and lips. Then she was gasping as Jon grabbed her hair from behind.

"Don't stop!" He growled. "Suck him good slut. I watched everything."

And he spanked Lynn's round, jiggly ass, then lightly slapped her sloppy cunt. The lean veteran leaned in and spoke softly into his wife's ear. "And I fucking loved every second of it. You're perfect, I want you like this, want you to be a filthy," Jon slapped one ass cheek and squeezed, making her gasp and moan into Ryan's shaft. "Horny," He spanked the other cheek and Lynn moaned louder, her breath caressing Ryan's balls.

"Slut!" And his hand smacked wetly on her cunt once, twice, a third time, sending waves of pleasure and pain through Lynn's plump body, still stroking and moaning against Ryan's cock. Her eyes were rolled back up in her head as Jon positioned himself behind her and easily slid into her dripping pussy. He wasn't as wide as Ryan had been, but his angle and with how messy she was, Jon managed to get deep and pressed against Lynn's cervix. That realization, that her husband was pushing another man's cum against her womb, made the plump woman shudder with how filthy the situation was, and how good it felt. Jon moved her willing head over Ryan's cock and pushed down, forcing her all the way in a single, slow push.

"Good girl, that's my good slut." Jon murmured as his friend moaned and slowly began to fuck the slutwife's mouth. Jon grabbed his wife's hips and thrust in a few more times, making Lynn moan onto their guest's dick, then Jon sighed and shook his head.

"This feels okay, but he really gaped you babe." The veteran grinned and winked at Ryan who smiled and held the curvy wife's head in place. "But you're sloppy enough..."

With no other words or warning Jon pulled his slick cock from Lynn's soaked, gaping cunt and slowly but surely pushed into her ass. This time she wasn't jut moaning, Lynn was screaming around Ryan's thick cock, barely able to move her mouth, her nose in his pubes, tongue dancing wildly on his veiny shaft as she tried to vent the sudden pain, pressure, and shameful pleasure she felt as her husband claimed her ass.

Ryan let the adorable, plump woman off his cock for a moment, relishing the look on her face as her husband began pounding her ass with steady, deep thrusts. Her eyes were rolled up, low moans and grunts coming from her as Jon assfucked his wife. Lynn's hands moved to his shaft and then he pulled her mouth to the base of his cock, head rolling back in ecstasy as her piercing went back to worshipping his shaft and balls. The two men didn't last long, especially Jon as he watched his wife lap kittenishly at the base of Ryan's sac, until his balls were on her face and she was licking his taint, working his cock with both hands. Loving how much of whore his wife was being Jon thrust in three short, hard pulses, then erupted into his wife's bowels, filling her with hot cum. Ryan was seconds behind groaning and jerking his hips as he came for a second time, splattering Lynn's pale neck and brown hair with sticky cum.

All three slumped in release after that, Jon carefully pulling his exhausted, still drunk and very blissed out wife to the couch with him while Ryan nearly melted into the loveseat. After a few moments to catch their breath Jon winked at Ryan again. "I think my fucktoy wife needs a shower."

Lynn nodded and tried to stand unsteadily. Jon and Ryan both got up and helped her into the huge shower, turning it on and taking the opportunity to soap Lynn's plump body up. Soon with two men caressing every inch of her hair and body Lynn was moaning writhing in their hands, stroking both men hard and bending over to suckle their fully hard cocks. Jon got out first, grabbing a beach towel from the closet and draping it on their huge California King bed. Ryan was pressed against Lynn's back kissing her neck and squeezing her full tits as he ran his wide dick up and down between her soft ass cheeks. He felt her quake and shudder, and growled again with how much he wanted to stretch Lynn's ass. Then Jon was pulling her out, into his arms and a deep kiss, holding her ass to him with one arm.

And holding a bottle of lube out towards Ryan with the other.

Pulling his wife into the bedroom Jon began working his wife's smoothly waxed pussy expertly, a mix of fast and gentle, labia and clit that had Lynn moaning and panting fast. Ryan rubbed lube over his hand and slid two fingers into Lynn's once again soaked pussy, and her tightly puckered ass. Between her husband moving his mouth to her nipples, both of them fingering her pussy and clit, and then Ryan brushing her wet hair aside to tease her sensitive neck and ear with his questing mouth, Lynn was quickly humping her new playmate's fingers.

Jon eased her down to the bed, easing her sideways and never stopping as he worked her clit just enough to keep her on the edge of needy and wanting more. Ryan saw what he was doing and smiled as he lay behind Lynn and kept working just her ass, a thrill running through him as Lynn whined when his fingers left her pussy. Jon stopped rubbing her clit just long enough to lay in front of his curvy, slutty wife, line his pulsing cock with her somewhat recovered, and very wet pussy, and slide into her in a smooth easy stroke. Lynn let out a long cooing moan, that turned into a gasp as her husband caught her face and tilted it up so both men could see her cute features in bliss. Then Ryan held her arm with one hand and found her slick asshole with his now just as lubed cock.

Despite all the lubrication and how roughly Jon had fucked her anal passage before, Ryan's cock was different and Lynn went rigid, then she let out a long cry, weakly trying to struggle as their guest slowly worked his girthy dick into her clenching ass. Her face was a mix of pleasure and pain, ecstasy and agony, but most of all, submission. And it drove both men wild. Ryan growled and was inside her ass fully making Lynn's eyes flutter as she bordered on passing out, her body spasming and shaking, her cunt a silky vise on Jon, making him groan and start pumping his wife's pussy fast and hard.

Ryan grabbed Lynn's silky wet hair and pulled as Jon went back to working her clit, both men staring at her face as they stretched and filled the chubby woman more than she had ever been before.

"So perfect, perfect fucktoy!" Panted Ryan, trying to enjoy her ass as long as he could.

"That's it baby, be my whore, be my cumslut, let go, let it happen!" Encouraged Jon breathlessly. Lynn moaned, then her cries got deeper, more passionate, animal sounds as the woman let herself truly just be their toy, and the overwhelming sense of being full and stretched and owned and fucked-

"Uh... UhhhhahhhhHAHHHHHH fuuuuuuuuuck ahhhhh!" When she came this time Lynn gushed so much both men felt it as they fucked her quaking holes rough and fast. And neither wanted to resist after that. They both erupted, every last drop of cum they had stored bursting hot and sticky into Lynn's womb and guts, driving Lynn's orgasm farther and harder, her eyes rolling back into her head, her mind going white as she passed out with the intensity of the orgasm. They held her tight for a long moment afterwards, until both men softened out of her spasming holes.

"There's blankets in the hall closet," Jon said his eyes and face exhausted but almost drugged. "Couch folds out into a bed."

Ryan barely nodded, a wide smile on his bearded face. "Thanks, definitely the best Veteran's day I've ever had!"

Jon gave him a weak thumbs up and laugh. Then Ryan stumbled out of the bedroom, barely grabbed a comforter out of the closet, and even more barely unfolded the bed before collapsing into it and passing out as soon as the blanket was wrapped around him.

****

Jon woke up when the mattress compressed. There was sunlight behind his eyes when the comforter shifted and warm, soft body pressed against his.

"Ryan?" Whispered Lynn into his ear, her hands stroking over his chest and nipples. Ryan opened his eyes to see his host's wife next to him, glancing over her shoulder. He moved his arm around her body and pulled her closer. She looked back and smiled, then leaned inwards and kissed him.

was drunk and Jon was watching everything last night." She said, her hands sliding down his abs and waist to find his already half-hard cock. "I wasn't cheating at all."

"Nope, you weren't." Breathed Ryan as her soft hand lightly stroked him and he found her soft ass, squeezing and massaging it. He leaned back over and kissed her again, his tongue finding hers and groaning into her mouth.

"Fuuuuuck..." Breathed Ryan as the wife's slutty mouth and tongue flicked over his skin and she started worshiping his cock again. He remembered that he hadn't really cleaned up after fucking her ass last night, and then as the woman gagged herself softly on his wide head, decided it could wait. He felt her left hand cup and stroke his balls, her wedding band on his skin sending a jet of pre-cum down Lynn's throat.

Lynn kept stroking him and worked her way back up his body, smiling and wiping some of the drool and precum from her lips. "I love your cock Ryan, I want you to fuck me with it. Right now, without Jon knowing."

Ryan grinned and slowly rolled over onto the soft woman. He bent down to her ear and whispered as he pushed her eager legs aside. "What was that slut?"

Lynn let out a soft, restrained moan, then opened her legs under Ryan and pulled his shaft, so thick her hands wouldn't close all the way around it. "I love your cock Ryan, fuck me with it, please Ryan, fuck me with your cock, I need it, I need it inside me!"

His breath shuddering he looked at Lynn and saw the need and desire in her blue eyes and lowered himself to her already damp pussy. Holding himself up with one arm he dragged the fat head of his dick over her clit piercing. Lynn moaned, both hands going to ass, pulling him in plaintively.

"Again." He said in a whispered growl. "Who's cock do you need now?"

"Yours, I need yours Ryan!" Lynn said rotating her wet pussy against his teasing, tugging his ass down, arching her back. "Please make me a cheating slut, I need your cock I love it make me cum with that fuckrod!"

Growling Ryan slowly and sure stretched Lynn's newly unfaithful cunt open, both of them gasping with how intense it was to be knowingly cheating like this. They stared into each other's eyes as he slowly, so as not to wake her husband, fucked in the morning light. Her legs were wide wrapped around his buttocks, her hands digging nails in his back as Lynn's curvy body shook and she surrendered herself to his increasingly fast and deep thrust, lights dancing in her vision as Ryan made her a true whore.

Trying to keep their tryst quiet was harder and harder as they locked eyes, getting to the point where Ryan covered Lynn's mouth with and hearing her gasp as her breathing was disrupted, and made her gush on his shaft even more. He pumped her, short and fast, barely withdrawing, sending her soft tits shaking with every thrust Lynn's eyes started to roll back, her tongue licked across his hand as he muted her, and fucked his friend's wife harder, harder, and finally deep as his thick cock could stretch her, their bodies a twined bowstring, Ryan came, Lynn moaning and crying out softly against his hand, her eyes rolled back and seeing nothing as their fuck climaxed and he filled her cheating cunt again.

Removing his hand Ryan leaned in and kissed Lynn, pumping her still, their mixed fluids making his pubic hair and her pale skin a frothy mess.

"Say it again Lynn." He panted out the order.

"I love your cock Ryan," Lynn whispered back. "I need to worship it and let it stretch all my holes again."

"Soon." He promised. "I'm not going to steal you from Jon, but I'm going to own you for a while, and soon."

Lynn smiled blissfully and gasped as his cock spasmed one last time inside her stretched cunt.

"Perfect, I'm always Jon's, but I want you again, I want to be your fucktoy Ryan."

****

Down the hall Jonshuddered as his climax finished into Lynn's panties. That hadn't been quite as intense as what had happened the night before, but it had been close. Every other time he had set his wife up to be a slut. Last night however, and especially this morning. That had been mostly her.

He loved it. He wanted to see what kind of filthy whore Ryan would turn his wife into. And how could he watch without them knowing and throwing off what they were doing? He looked back as his wife was cleaning her cum and Ryan's of his guest's cock and groaned softly. It would take work, but it was going to be worth it.

12