Night Out Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved up to the mystery hand, and it immediately grabbed hold of my member. Having just blown my load inside Amy's hot pussy, I wasn't fully erect, but I wasn't limp either.

The hand slowly stroked me and grabbed my balls. The mystery hand kept stroking me until I was fully erect and then started pulling on my cock in an attempt to get me to stick it through the hole.

I looked at Amy, and she read my mind and knew I was nervous about having my cock in some stranger's mouth.

Amy said, "Go on, Babe. I am sure she just wants to see what she has in her hand looks like."

I reluctantly let the mystery hand pull my cock through the wall and into the next room. When my cock was entirely on the other side of the wall, I heard a soft female voice murmur out, "Wow, that is nice."

Amy heard it too and said, "Damn right, it is, you will love it."

I snapped my head around at Amy and whispered, "what are you doing? I don't want her to suck it. Who knows who she is?"

Amy, giggling, said, "well, I've had two stranger's cocks in my cunt and a third in my mouth tonight. So in for a penny in for a pound."

An alarm was going off in the back of my head. Just as I was about to say something, I felt the head of my cock get wrapped up in a hot wet mouth.

Instead of questioning Amy, I let out a grunt of, "Oh fuck, that feels good."

Amy was standing next to me and had one leg up on the arm of the love seat. She was now working her new toy in and out of her well-fucked pussy. She watched me standing there; my cock stuck through a hole in the wall and in a stranger's mouth.

As nervous as I was about all of this, this was a fantastic blow job I was receiving. This woman knew how to suck cock. She held my shaft in her mouth, running her tongue around my cock head. Then she reached through the hole and pulled my balls through the hole. She let my cock slip out of her mouth; for a second, I thought she was done, but instead, she grabbed balls and began sucking on them one by one.

Just then, I looked over at Amy as she continued working her new toy in and out of her pussy. My eyes bugged out when I saw a cock sticking out of the wall about three feet to my right. Amy hadn't noticed it yet.

It dawned on me that there was a couple on the other side of the wall.

Amy intently focused on me, and her new toy still hadn't seen the cock. I motioned to Amy that there was a cock just to her right side.

As soon as Amy saw the new cock, she grabbed hold of it with her free hand. She never stopped working the vibrating rabbit in and out of her slit and over her clit.

My cock was now back inside the mouth of the woman on the other side of the fuck hole.

I grunted out again with, "Oh fuck yeah, that mouth feels good, suck it."

Amy took that as me directing her. I watched as she opened her mouth and eagerly attacked this mystery cock with her mouth. He was of average size, so it wasn't hard for Amy to swallow his full length.

She was sucking and pulling on his cock like she was trying to pull the rest of him through the wall.

The mouth on my cock was now attacking my cock just as aggressively as Amy was attacking the cock in her mouth.

Then the mystery woman let go of my cock, leaving my cock sticking through the wall in mid-air.

I moaned in disappointment. Amy hearing me, took her mouth off the cock she was enjoying, and I listened to a moan of disappointment from that cock's owner.

Then a soft hand was back around my cock and once again trying to pull me through the wall. I felt the head of my cock rub up between her thighs.

I said a bit too loud, "Oh shit."

Amy came over to me while still holding onto the mystery cock and said, "you OK, baby, did she bite you? Your cock too fat for her mouth?"

I said, "hurry, I need a condom, I think."

Amy looked at me, and her eyes were on fire. She just smiled at me and went back to her mystery cock and began sucking it again.

I whispered somewhat forcefully, "Amy, grab me a condom now."

Then it was too late. The woman, on the other side, was pushing her cunt onto my cock. As much as I knew I should pull away, her cunt was tight and hot; my cock was giving the orders now, and pulling out was not one of them.

I heard the voice of the mystery cock that Amy was playing with say, "Fuck yeah you slut, ride that cock."

Amy looked at me with the mystery cock in her mouth and pulled it out of her mouth. Then she moved over and kissed me. My fat cock was fully buried inside the mystery cunt on the other side of the wall now.

Amy picked up on the motion of my hips and smiled at me and said, "Fuck that bitch's cunt, good and hard baby. Teach her what it's like to be fucked by a real cock."

I was still in a bit of disbelief that Amy was OK with me fucking some stranger bareback until I watched her go back to the mystery cock sticking out of the wall. I watched as she bent over and guided him into her swollen pussy.

The wheels had come off this wagon, that was for sure.

I watched as Amy started slamming her pussy onto the mystery cock while at the same time, she was rubbing her new vibrator dildo on her clit. I knew she wasn't going to last long like that, not at the pace she was moving.

Watching my wife being such a slut always turns me on, and I picked up my pace and started fucking the cunt on the other side of the wall harder. Between the four of us, the wall was taking a severe pounding. I was surprised we didn't knock it down.

I could hear my mystery woman moaning and grunting. She was working her cunt back onto my cock harder and harder.

Then I heard her grunt out, "fuck that cunt John; I'm your slut, John. Put your cum in my cunt."

I looked at Amy, trying to get her attention, but her eyes were closed as she continued fucking the mystery cock with total abandon, not a care in the world who this cock was attached to.

Hearing this mystery woman call out my name broke my concentration in a good way. I had been on the verge of dumping my load in her tight pussy. I was sure she would pull off my cock when she felt my final drive into her tight fuck hole, attempting to fill her cunt with my spunk.

I could feel my mystery woman's cunt begin to spasm on my shaft, and I knew she must be climaxing or just about to climax.

Sure enough, I heard her scream, "Oh fuck John; you're making me cum on your fat cock. You bastard, I love it. Don't stop. Fuck my tight cunt."

"Fuck that tight cunt, John. My wife is a whore for your long fat cock," the man on the other side of the wall grunted out as he continued being fucked by my wife.

Well, at least I know it is a husband and wife on the other side; that made me feel a little better, seeing as both Amy and I were fucking them bareback.

My mystery cunt was now screaming like a porn star. She was out of control, grunting, moaning, and crying to fuck her cunt harder.

Then she pulled off my cock, and before I could be disappointed, it was in her mouth. She started sucking my cock like it owed her money.

I looked over at Amy and saw that she was standing there without a cock in her. She looked at me with a look of total frustration. The way she was pounding her ass onto the mystery cock I was sure she was close to an orgasm. But now Amy found herself with an empty hole in the wall as well as an empty pussy. She was panting and sweating with her hair matted to her head as she moaned for a cock.

I was grunting and slowly pumping my hips into the hole and the mystery woman's mouth. Her mouth felt great, but I wanted to put my cock back in her tight cunt.

I could hear the mystery cunt and mystery cock talking on the other side of the wall.

Then I heard the mystery cock say, "are you sure? That's bigger than mine."

"Shut up and do it, put a lot on." Mystery cunt said.

The mouth was off my cock, and I felt her hand on my shaft, guiding me up between her thighs. I moaned out in pleasure as I knew I was going back into that tight fuck hole in her cunt.

At the same time, Amy's mystery cock presented itself to her again, and she didn't miss a beat; Amy had it back in her pussy lightning quick.

I felt my mystery woman pull me into her and a tinge of cold wetness on the head of my cock.

I thought, why would she need lube on her cunt? She was soaking wet already. I felt her pushing back against me and the realization that the mystery woman was putting me in her ass.

I was dying; I wanted to grab hold of her hips and ram my cock into her ass. She was grunting and pushing back against me, but she wasn't making any progress.

The mystery woman screamed, "Drive it in that tight hole, fuck my ass, John, don't hold back. Open me up."

I thought, damn, we need to meet this couple; she gets as wound up as Amy does. I wonder if she eats pussy?

I was still baffled that she knew my name.

Then all of a sudden, I was in her ass. She screamed, and it sounded partially from pleasure and partly from pain, but she wasn't stopping; she just kept driving her ass onto my cock until my entire 7" shaft was in her ass.

Mystery cock grunted out, "You fucking whore, ride that cock, make him cum inside you."

I looked at Amy, lost to the world; she was pounding her pussy back into the mystery man's cock while at the same time she had the rabbit on full blast and was grinding it onto her clit.

The mystery woman screamed, "Oh fuck, John is going to make me cum again. He's in my ass."

Amy grunted out, "Take it bitch, I am about to cum on your man's cock."

Amy did; I watched Amy freeze up and grunt as she climaxed, causing her to drool on the floor as she rode out her orgasm.

The mystery man grunted, and from his lack of speech, I knew he was cumming inside my wife.

Amy pulled away from the wall and turned around, and gave mystery cock a prolonged slow sucking. Pretty sure she was hoping to get him to get hard again, but he just continued to shrink until he pulled back and disappeared.

The mystery woman grunted, "John do it. I am ready for your load. Be the first to cum in my dark hole. Fuck I'm your whore. Fuck that ass."

That was it for me. I exploded long and hard into this mystery woman's tight ass—a first for both of us; it sounded like.

She grunted and then slowly pulled off of my cock. I was nervous about pulling my cock back through the wall after having been in this mystery woman's ass, but she apparently had planned ahead.

Amy was spent and looking for the paper towels. She was leaking cum down her thighs and onto the floor.

She smiled at me and said, "I guess those stories are true after all, babe."

As Amy and I collected ourselves, I heard the mystery woman say, "that was the best John, this dirty little whore of yours has had."

Mystery man said, "Well, I am glad we found a John that can fuck you the way you like, my sexy whore wife."

That's when I realized she was calling me "John," like a whore refers to their paying customer.

I put my clothes back on, and I noticed Amy wasn't getting dressed.

"What's up, Babe? Are you raring to go some more?" I asked, slightly perturbed. It was near 0230 now, and we have a 45-minute drive home.

She smiled at me and jumped into my arms and said, "gosh no, my love, I can't find my panties, and I can't walk out of here without them."

I laughed and said, "oh, come on; you go without panties all the time."

She looked at me with her wryer smile and said, "I am leaking cum like a faucet. That guy's cock wasn't very big, but shit, he cums like an elephant; I feel totally full of cum. Look?"

Amy parted her thighs, and sure enough, she had a thin stream of cum running down her thighs.

Then she said, "besides, I don't want to go out there right now in case they are out there; I don't want them knowing who we are."

I hadn't thought about the walk of shame out of the store. Reality came crashing back.

We waited 20 minutes or so before heading out.

As we walked out of the booth and down the hall, two guys were walking in. Seeing us leave room #6, one of them said, "shit, looks like we missed our turn."

His buddy said, "Shit, she is hot. I thought for sure it was some fat old bitch in there."

Then the first guy said, "yeah, she's as hot as that brunette that came out of the other room."

I thought, well, at least whoever it was, I just fucked; she was hot and a brunette.

Amy smiled at them and, in a very sexy voice, said, "next time, gentlemen, oh, and make sure you hydrate beforehand."

I swear they both just about climaxed in their pants as Amy walked by them and lifted the back of her skirt, exposing her gorgeous round ass to them.

We walked past the guy at the counter, and he said, "I hope you enjoyed yourselves and others; please do come back again."

Amy and I left the store, and we laughed the entire walk back to the car.

Amy was fast asleep as soon as I started the drive home.

We got home, and I suggested it would be a good idea to take a quick shower. Amy didn't argue.

A quick shower and we were in bed sound asleep.

I woke around 10:00 to Amy's phone blowing up with texts. She was dead to the world. Worried it might be one of her daughters, I checked her phone.

There were several texts, all from Amanda. I thought that was kind of strange; while we are friends, I wouldn't classify them as best friends, but close friends.

The first text read, "I hope you enjoyed booth #6, as much as Keith and I enjoyed booth #7."

I scrolled down to the next text, "WOW John fucked my lights out, I had at least three earth-shattering orgasms, and when I felt him cum in my ass, I almost passed out. Well worth the mess."

What the hell, I thought as I continued reading the string of text, "What was the black guy like? Did he uphold the myth with a big cock? Lord, I want to try one."

"Do you think John has any idea it was my pussy he fucked into submission? Or my ass? OMG" was the next text.

Then the phone beeped again, and a new text came in, "We need to get together again. I have some other fantasies I would love to play out with you two. Thank you for making last night happen. Keith and I are both excited about the new direction of our friendship."

Amy woke up when she heard her phone beep.

"Hey, you're not supposed to read my text," She said.

I smiled, leaned down to the bed, and kissed her long and deep.

"I love you, Babe. I am the luckiest man alive to have such a beautiful wife. That also isn't afraid to be kinky and slutty." I said.

Then I said, "You're busted, by the way."

Amy looked at me and, with a shit-eating grin, said, "Oh, John, fuck me, fuck me. My God, Amanda, is a horny slut. Who would have thought? I thought for sure you were going to recognize her voice; at least Keith tried to change his voice."

"So, I guess those two aren't as sweet and innocent as they pretend to be," I said.

"Oh, yes, that was the first time, or at least that's what she said when we were in the bathroom at the restaurant. She said our conversation got her very wet. She even showed me. That girl has a nice little pink cunt. I bet it felt even better on the inside than it looked from the outside. It took all my self-control not to push down in the bathroom and eat her out." Amy said.

I asked, "So what else did she divulge to you in the bathroom?"

"Oh, you will just have to wait and see Babe, and don't you dare let on to them that, you know, it was them. Amanda said the only way she would do what she did last night was if she knew the guy, but he didn't know who she was; sound familiar?" Amy giggled.

Amy said, "I told her we could help her with that if she wanted. You should have seen her eyes light up when I asked her if she would be OK with you fucking her. I thought she was going to cum right there."

"Wait, how did they know where we were or what booth we would be in?" I asked.

"Oh, you didn't think I seriously needed lube to jerk that guy off, did you?" Amy giggled.

Laughing, I said, "Yeah, if I hadn't been so horny, I would have questioned that."

"The condoms were a nice touch; by the way, did you get those because you saw the black guy in the store? Tell him what a slut your wife is and what booth we were in?" Amy asked.

"No, I didn't see him in the store when I bought the lube, and the counter guy gave me the condoms, said I was going to need them." I laughed out.

"So, what's next on Amanda's fantasy list?" I asked.

"You will just have to wait and see, but I am sure you won't be disappointed; she made me blush with one of them," Amy said.

Amy's phone chimed again.

"Babe, do we have plans Friday night? Amanda wants to know." Amy said as she read the text.

"We did, but I think we can cancel them to help out Amanda and her fantasies."

Amy then threw the covers off herself, spread her legs, and said, "Come fuck your slutty wife, babe, she needs you inside hot pussy," Amy said.