Night Out Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, that has never happened before. I just had an orgasm. I am going to need more of that," Tanesha said in a deep husky voice.

I was only inside her for less than a minute, and we hadn't even started moving yet when she climaxed.

Shelly said, "ok, my turn bitch. Get off that cock and lay down on your back and spread those lushes brown legs; I want to eat your sweet black snatch while John fucks me."

Tanesha rolled off of me, and Shelly grabbed Tanesha's legs and spread them open as she buried her face in Tanesha's pussy.

Shelly had her ass up in the air, and she looked up from Tanesha's pussy and said, "John, my cunt isn't going to fuck itself, get in there. I need it; I want to feel you shoot your hot cum inside my cunt."

Not wanting to disappoint her, I move in behind Shelly. When Shelly felt me behind her, she reached back between her legs and grabbed my cock. Shelly pulled me to her and aimed my cock at her engorged pussy opening.

I grabbed her hips and was about to shove my cock into her when she drove her hips back into me, taking my entire cock balls deep in one pussy.

"Oh, fuck, your pussy is so hot," I said.

From just off to our left, I heard Amanda say, "Sounds like someone is getting fucked, naughty naughty."

Shelly said, "yes, sis, your baby sister has a nice big cock in her cunt and a mouth full of sweet black cunt."

I was a bit surprised Shelly wanted everybody to know while at the same time, I was sure everybody in the room was doing the same thing as us.

Tanesha, Shelly, and I quickly worked up into a frenzy. I was fucking Shelly for all I was worth. Holding onto her slender waist as I continue driving my cock in and out of her swollen pussy. Shelly was meeting every one of my thrusts into her pussy with aggressive hip grinding in return.

"I am close, do it, babe, I want to feel you cum inside me," Shelly grunted out from between Tanesha's legs.

I felt the walls of Shelly's pussy tighten up around my cock, and that sent me over the edge. I exploded my load deep inside her vagina, painting her vaginal walls with my cum.

Holding her tight by her hips so I could stay fully buried inside her cunt, I felt stream after stream of cum pump into her hot fuck hole.

Just then, the lights in the room went on. It was a shock to my eyes. My eyes quickly adjusted, and I scanned the room to see who turned them on.

Chris had Amanda up against the wall with one leg up in the air as he fucked her. Amanda had her back against the wall, and she had turned on the lights without knowing it.

My eyes moved to the middle of the room. There I saw Julia on all fours with Lamar behind her, holding onto her hips and plowing his cock into her pussy from behind, while at the same time she had a mouth full of Keith's hard cock. She looked out of control as she moaned and grunted wildly and sucked Keith's entire cock down her throat

I heard Lamar say he would cum soon, and Julia hissed out, "do it, do it inside me."

Then she pulled her mouth off of Keith's cock and said, "I want your cum in my mouth now." Then drove her mouth back down on Keith's shaft.

At the far end of the room, I saw my wife.

She was bent over the arm of the couch with her ass in the air. Casey was behind her driving his long beer can, thick cock in and out of my wife's pussy; she looked amazing. At the same time, she had her face buried in Joan's spread open legs, eating Joan's cunt.

Tanesha said, "Turn off the lights, Amanda."

The room went dark again, and Joan moaned out as Amy continued eating her out, "Damn, I was enjoying the lights on."

Tanesha was still lying on her back with her legs spread. She reached up and pulled me down onto her and said, "I am ready for you to truly fuck me now."

I reached around for Shelly, but she was gone. My eyes were slowly adjusting from the shock of the lights getting turned on, but I could see that Shelly had left.

I moved in between Tanesha's legs and leaned down and kissed her very passionately as she purred her approval. My cock head rubbed between her lips, and it was like, a jolt of lightning hitting me.

I needed to get inside her.

Tanesha rocked her hips back, and my cock lined up directly with her opening. I began to push my fat cock head into her tight hole. I felt her tense up slightly, and I could tell she was holding her breath.

"Are you ok, baby? You want me to stop?" I asked.

Trembling now and with a very shaky voice, Tanesha said, "No, don't stop. I want you. Just do it."

I paused for a moment; as much as I wanted to fuck this gorgeous woman, I didn't want to hurt her or have her regret it later.

Tanesha dug her fingernails into my back and hissed out to me, "Fuck me, drive that fat cock in my black cunt. Make me your bitch."

That was all the encouragement I needed. I drove my hips into Tanesha, and my cock head spread her thin cunt lips open as my cock head entered her tight hole.

Tanesha screamed out as I continued to drive the rest of my shaft into her cunt.

Once again, I was amazed that her pussy was so tight. She either does Kegels 24/7, or she had been blessed, at least from my cock's point of view, that is.

When I was entirely inside this beautiful woman's pussy, and my balls had hit bottom, I didn't move. Tanesha had started shaking and grunting frantically again.

Tanesha's cunt was so tight around my cock I was sure I was hurting her, especially with the way she was moaning. I was just about to pull out of her when she wrapped her arms around me; her eyes shot open wide. She had a wild, frantic look in her eyes.

Her body was shaking, and she started rocking her hips under me. I could feel the head of my cock rubbing back and forth over her cervix, and it made her rock her hips faster.

Tanesha was staring wildly into my eyes now, and she hissed out, "fuck my cunt, baby, make me your bitch."

I started meeting her thrust, and soon we were moving in unison. The bed was rocking now. Every time I drove my cock home into her hot tight hole, she would purr out, "harder." Then she tensed up, and her vagina tightened up around my shaft, and she started shaking; her entire body went into a spasm.

I thought she had a seizure for a moment until she moaned for me not to stop.

Realizing she was climaxing sent me into a ball emptying orgasm. I climaxed so hard and long inside Tanesha's delicious pussy I saw stars, and my feet cramped up to the point that I was in pain.

Both our orgasm subsiding, Tanesha was clinging to me. She had her legs and arms wrapped around me as she panted and purred into my ear.

My semi-hard cock was still buried inside Tanesha's pussy, which felt like it was still having small spasms around my cock.

"Oh my God, I didn't know it could be that good. I swear I thought I left my body when you entered me," Tanesha said as she continued clinging to me.

I kissed her and slowly climbed off of her, reluctantly pulling my cock out of her hot tight pleasure hole.

"Oh, don't go; I want you to stay in there. I guess I am your bitch now," Tanesha said with a giggle.

She snuggled into me, and I said, "well, I think Lamar might have an issue with that."

Suddenly there was a stream of light in the room. Someone had left the room, and in doing so, left the door slightly ajar, letting the light from the hallway shine in the room.

Tanesha said, "That looked like Julia. I hope she is ok. Maybe we should go check on her."

Tanesha's mood had changed, and she was now concerned about Julia.

Tanesha started to get up, and she reached for me to join her. As I climbed out of bed, the light coming from the open door was shining directly on Amanda and her sister Shelly. The two of them were on the futon mattress locked in a 69 position. Shelly was on top, and the way they were going at each other's pussies, this was not the first time these two enjoyed some sisterly loving.

As Tanesha lead me to the door, I looked to the far end of the room and was almost shocked to see Lamar sitting on the desk with his legs spread and Chris on his knees giving Lamar a blow job.

I motioned to Tanesha to look; when she saw Lamar with his cock in Chris's mouth, her eyes about shot out of her head.

We walked out of the den, making sure to close the door behind us.

With a sarcastic tone in her voice, Tanesha said, "There's no way he didn't know that was a guy sucking his dick. I mean, his eyes were wide open, and he had his hands on Chris's head. I can't wait to hear him say he had no idea it was a guy."

Having had another man's cock in my mouth a time or two, I wasn't about to call out Lamar, so I just gave a little laugh.

Tanesha turned around and said, "You know when Lamar and I started down this road of sexual adventure, I told him I had a fantasy of watching him with another man, that would be so hot."

I smiled, somewhat speechless, not knowing how to respond to that or if I should.

We have four short steps in the hallway that lead up to the house's main level. The lights were on in the main room still. It was the first time that I was getting to see Tanesha in full light.

Tanesha was walking in front of me as we went up to the main level.

"Oh my God, Tanesha, your ass is spectacular. You have a perfect figure," I gushed out to her. My cock didn't miss her amazing ass, and it jumped to full attention. The other night at the club, Tanesha was wearing a dress at the club, and again tonight, she had on a skirt, so while I could see her long, lean legs, it wasn't until just now that I got to see her gorgeous thigh gap.

Tanesha was two steps ahead of me on the stairs. She stopped, turned around, and gave me a smile that made my heart skip a beat. Then she turned around and bent over as she parted her legs.

"Oh fuck, Tanesha, that is a sight to behold. Your pussy is just a pretty as the rest of you," I babbled out.

Tanesha said, "I am glad you like what you see; I am your bitch now, and that makes this cunt yours as well. I like what I see too. Come on; I need you to fuck me again. Let's go use the bed in the guest room."

Tanesha turned, and I followed her incredible brown ass up to the guest room.

Tanesha grabbed my cock as we got to the doorway into the guest room. We were both giggling and kissing when we entered the room.

"Oh dear, I should go," Julia said in a shaky voice. She had been crying.

It stopped both of us in our tracks, and our smiles faded away as we looked at Julia. Tears streaked down Julia's cheeks.

My first thought was, oh shit, those guys forced themselves on her.

"Julia, are you ok? Did Lamar do something to you against your wishes? Tanesha said in a very concerned voice.

"Oh no, he was the perfect gentleman, so was Keith. To be honest, I had to kind of throw myself at them," Julia said.

It was then I noticed Julia's body. She has large round tits with dark pink areola and fat nipples. She was sitting down on the edge of the bed, with her legs parted just enough that I could see her pussy.

Julia has a voluptuous figure that I am sure most men drool over. I much more prefer Tanesha and her long, lean figure with perky round breasts.

"So why are you sitting here pretty lady?" Tanesha asked, now sitting on the bed next to Julia.

Julia's eyes finally made their way to my cock, and she broke out in a smile and said, "WOW, no wonder Amy is so happy all the time."

Tanesha said, "Not just Amy, girlfriend."

Tanesha went on, "Now, why are you sitting here all alone and crying?" Tanesha wrapped her arm around Julia, and Julia melted into Tanesha's hug.

"Well, um, Chris and I have never even talked about doing something like this, and I am worried I got carried away. I hope Chris didn't see me when the lights went on. He is dead set against me sucking cock; I have never done that before, but I have always wanted to, and now I want to do it some more."

Julia eyed me, and then my cock.

Tanesha said, "What? Have you never given a guy a blow job? Never? Not in high school or college?"

Julia shyly said, "I was very chubby in high school, and I went to an all-girls high school. So no, not in high school."

"What about college?" Tanesha said.

Julia sat up straight and said, "Oh, I am not explaining myself. I meant Chris isn't against blow jobs, just he won't cum in my mouth, and well, before marrying Chris, I was a bit of a cum slut. I love the taste. I had forgotten how much I like sucking cock and feeling a man erupt his load into my mouth. Tonight when Keith emptied his load in my mouth, I had an orgasm."

Tanesha said, "You horny little slut, and hear I thought you were a goody goody."

Julia was blushing now and said, "well, I'm sure Lamar's cock helped with my orgasm too. I can still feel his sticky cum leaking out of my vagina."

I was standing a couple of feet away from the women listening to all of them. Tanesha wasn't the only one surprised by Julia's admission; I had her pegged as a prude too.

Julia went on, "and there is something else."

Intrigued by this woman now, I asked, "What's that?"

"I let Amy eat me out upstairs earlier, and I had the most intense orgasm ever; I want more of that, and I want to return the favor to her."

Tanesha stood up and pushed Julia back onto the bed and said, "I want to see what my husband put in you, sexy girl."

Julia didn't fight it; she laid back and spread her legs.

Tanesha was standing right between Julia's legs so that I couldn't see Julia's pussy.

Tanesha moaned and said, "Damn girl, you have a fat cunt, and your clit is huge. John, look at this sluts fat cunt. Have you ever seen a clit that big and fat?"

I move around to see, and Amy and Tanesha weren't lying. Julia's pussy lips were the fattest I have ever seen, even in the raunchiest pornos I have seen. My first thought was, do you even feel Chris's cock in you when you fuck him? That wasn't a knock on Chris; he has a serviceable cock, but Julia's cunt looked like she could not only handle Casey's large fat cock, but she would be able to take it balls deep.

For a split second, I thought Tanesha was going to eat out Julia, but she just turned to me and gave me a wink and said, "Sure is funny that Chris doesn't like the idea of cumming in your mouth; I am sure Lamar didn't hold back his load in Chris's mouth by now."

Julia sat up straight again but left her legs spread and her fat cunt on display as a thin white stream of Lamar's cum could be seen between her plump cunt lips.

"I knew it; he said he wasn't going to do that anymore, not that I care, but if I can't eat cum, why can he?" Julia said.

My head was spinning and by the look on Tanesha's face, so was hers.

Julia said, "I don't even feel bad about it now. Fuck him; I want to feel another cock erupt in my mouth."

She looked at me and smiled.

I thought, uh oh, how do I politely turn down her offer to suck my cock.

"Oh no dear, that cock is mine for the rest of the night and hopefully beyond tonight. There are more cocks downstairs that would love to have your mouth wrapped around it," Tanesha said, noticing Julia's intentions.

Tanesha moved back to me and wrapped her arms around me, kissing me long and hard.

I said, "Julia, if you want to suck more cock, I will let you in on a little, well, a big secret."

Julia's demeanor had changed, and she looked like a huntress on the hunt now.

"Well, since Tanesha has staked her claim to your big hard cock, lucky girl that she is, do tell," Julia said.

"Casey has something that I am sure you would love to try, and I emphasize TRY to get your mouth around," I said.

Tanesha looked at me and said, "He's the one? Never would have guessed him."

Julia, not picking up on my hint, said, "He's the one what?"

Tanesha said, "Julia, Casey is of the extra extra large size where cocks are concerned."

Julia's eyes lit up, and she was up and off the bed, moving towards the doorway, then she was out of the room.

Tanesha and I looked at each other, and as much as I wanted to bend Tanesha over the bed and fuck that beautiful brown pussy of hers, I didn't want to miss what was about to happen downstairs.

Tanesha grabbed my cock, squeezed it, then said, "keep this hard for me. I have plans for it, but right now, let's go watch the show."

I said, "My thoughts exactly."

As she turned to leave the room, Tanesha stopped in front of me and bent over, exposing her brown slit and swollen pink lips peeking out between her brown slit.

"Maybe you should ram my cunt a few times to hold me over until after the show?" Tanesha said while looking back up at me.

I wasn't about to disappoint this gorgeous lady, and I grabbed her by her hips and drove my cock balls deep into her tight hole. I started pumping my cock in and out of her hot cunt.

Just as we got into a rhythm, Tanesha pulled away and, while giggling, said, "Mmmm, that should hold you over for a while, stud, let's go watch the show."

My cock was throbbing as she slid off my shaft. I groaned in disappointment, and Tanesha turned back around to kiss me and said, "Oh baby, don't worry, you will be back in my cunt soon enough. I just wanted to give you a little taste, so you don't forget about me when we get downstairs and all those horny bitches. I am sure any one of them would spread their legs for you if they could get past me."

Stunned and left standing with a throbbing hard-on, Tanesha left for the playroom.

It took a few moments to collect myself before heading downstairs to join the group.

I heard the door open and close, and everybody in the room yelled, "close the door."

I got to the door and was greeted with the group's same response to close the door.

The lights had been turned on and set on the lowest dimmer setting.

It took a second for my eyes to adjust. As soon as they did, I noticed all the women were sitting together on the hide-a-bed. Tanesha was seated next to Amy with Joan to her left, and Amanda cuddled up to Joan.

Shelly was lying between Amy's legs with her face buried in my wife's pussy.

I looked around to see Julia was in the middle of the room on the futon mattress. She was on her knees with her ass up in the air and Casey kneeing behind her, aiming his beer bottle thick cock at Julia's cunt.

Keith was lying in front of Julia, and once again, she was attempting to swallow his entire cock. I wasn't surprised to see Julia about to be penetrated but what did shock me was right next to them; Lamar had his cock buried in Chris's ass, and Chris was moaning for Lamar to fuck him harder.

Joan said, "John get out of the way; we want to see Julia's fat cunt swallow up Casey's vagina-wrecking cock."

Tanesha patted the bed next to her and said, "John, come lay down here; I need to finish what I started in the bedroom."

Julia said, "Lamar, fuck that ass good and hard. Chris, I am going to have a nice sloppy cunt for you to clean up soon. Casey is going to fuck your wife the way she likes it, long, deep, and hard."

Then she screamed, "Casey, stop teasing my cunt, get that big cock in me. It's been so long since I have been fucked by a real man with a real cock. I barely feel Chris when he puts his tiny penis in me."

I was shocked when I heard her say that.

Casey pushed his large mushroom-shaped cock head into Julia's cunt, and she screamed out in pleasure.

"Oh fuck, that feels good, keep going, drive it all in my cunt," Julia moaned out and then took Keith's cock back in her mouth.

I was barely on the bed when Tanesha jumped on me and rammed her hot pussy down onto my cock. She was in heat and began grinding and bouncing her pussy up and down on my shaft.

Shelly was still eating out Amy's pussy. Amy was just coherent enough to say, "Fuck that black cunt baby, she is in heat for my hubby's fat cock."