Night Out Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanesha groaned back at Amy, "I am; I am your husband's bitch now and need his cum inside me."

Lamar finished fucking Chris and collapsed on the floor to watch Julia take Casey in her cunt.

Shelly climbed off the bed, leaving Amy with her legs spread open. Joan quickly took up Shelly's place between my wife's legs.

Shelly was now standing right next to Casey as he began pushing the rest of his eight and a half inch cock into Julia's swollen cunt.

"This horny bitch's cunt isn't resisting at all. Drive it home, Casey. This slut can take it," Shelly said. Shelly rubbed her pussy with one hand and massaged her tits with her other hand as she watched Casey disappear inside Julia.

When Casey was balls deep inside Julia's fat cunt she groaned out, "Fuck, that feels good; I finally know what it is like to be fucked." She was about to say something more, but she froze up and grunted, and her entire body jerked violently.

Casey held onto Julia's hips to keep Julia from pulling off his cock while she climaxed.

Shelly said, "Horny bitch is cumming already, and he hasn't even started pumping her cunt with his fat cock yet. This bitch has needed a good fucking."

Julia regained her composure and went back to sucking Keith's cock as Casey began sliding his massive cock in and out of her pussy.

The three of them were soon moving in unison, and Julia was grunting and moaning as she continued to suck Keith's cock down her throat.

Casey said, "I am close. I need to pull out."

Julia screamed, "Don't you dare, I want to feel your cock erupt inside my cunt."

She looked at Keith and said, "You two, I want to swallow every last drop of cum in your balls."

Tanesha was going wild on top of me. Her pussy started to tighten up around my cock, and I knew she was about to start her orgasm.

Tanesha dug her fingers into my chest and went rigid on me. I could feel the wall of her sweet tight pussy contract around my cock. She relaxed for just a split second, and then her pussy contracted again. Tanesha was grunting and panting as she rode out her orgasm.

Feeling her pussy clamp down on my cock as she attempted to continue grinding back and forth on my cock caused me to let go and shoot another load of cum inside her pussy.

Tanesha moaned out, "Fuck yeah, Amy, your husband is cuming inside my tight black cunt again."

Tanesha collapsed onto me and kissed me passionately as we both collected ourselves.

I looked over to see Julia lying on her back, and Chris had his face buried in her cunt, licking and eating Casey's cum from his wife's vagina.

Julia said, "Get used to eating my cunt with another man's cum in it; you won't be fucking me with that little dick anymore, now that I have had a real man in me."

Chris just looked up at her and said, "Yes, dear, whatever you want."

I whispered to Tanesha, "I think we just saw the cuckolding of Chris."

Everybody looked to be all fucked out, and Amy said, "Anybody up for a relaxing hot tub? I know I am."

Later after everybody was gone, I said to Amy, "Well, that certainly went further than I expected."

"Are you bragging or complaining?" Amy said with a sarcastic tone.

"It seems Tanesha is attached to you, can't blame her. We need to have them over soon, just the two of them," Amy said.

"Sounds good to me," I said.

We never saw Julia and Chris again after that night; they moved out of state and never stayed in touch with any of us.

Amanda and Keith went off the deep end and became hardcore swingers, hosting house parties and even starting a swinger web site. We stay in touch with them, but our relationship with them now is mostly platonic. Who would have thought an innocent question about sexual fantasies over dinner would lead to such fun.

Joan and Casey have become close friends, along with Lamar and Tanesha. While we see them regularly, we don't always end up naked. But the topic of groping room fun always makes it's way into our conversation.