Night out Ends Up Being a Night In Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick released the pressure and allowed me to pull my face back up his cock and take a breath. He then spoke to Ryan again, 'You know Ryan I did share Jordan with my cousin for his bachelor party and I guess if you make it worth my while I could share him with you too. As you can see he knows his way around a big cock.'

I had been focusing on sucking Nick's cock once again with my lips moving down his shaft when he said this and moved my eyes to watch Ryan. A look of ecstasy crossed over Ryan's face and he excitedly said, 'Oh fuck yeah I want Jordan, what do you want? Free clothes? A voucher?'

Nick lifted my head from his cock, a trail of my saliva hanging for a moment before breaking off as his cock exited my lips and he looked down at me grinning. 'What do you think Jordan, do you want some free clothes?'

I took a few breaths and looked up to Ryan who had by now stood up and was already removing his black work pants. I was aroused by this situation and having already been with Nick and his cousin in a threesome doing this again with Ryan in a fitting room was exciting. 'Uh yeah I'm in.' I agreed.

Ryan had now removed his pants as well as his white shirt and was standing behind me now in just his white briefs. Nick who must have been close to blowing his load from my blow job leaned back against the wall and was regaining control over his cock as I turned to face Ryan.

He may have had a boyish face but as I turned and looked up across Ryan's body it was certainly all man. Hidden beneath his loose fitting work clothes was a hairless, smooth, muscular body that seemed all the bigger on his 5'7" frame.

Ryan looked down at me on my knees before him, 'I've always wanted a white boy to worship my cock Jordan, now it's your turn to remove my underwear.'

I was more turned on now that Ryan was showing a more dominant side, previously he had seemed more shy in the store but here standing over me he had taken on a new forcefulness. I lifted my hands and pulled down his briefs revealing Ryan's hard 6 inch cock. It looked the same length as mine but was much thicker, almost as thick as Nick's.

Ryan stepped out of the briefs and then thrust his hips forward, placing his right hand around the base of his cock he started to slap and press the head against my cheeks. His cock felt warm and hard as it pressed into my cheeks. Unlike Nick, Ryan had no pubic hair at all and had shaved his cock and balls clean so that they both felt smooth when against my cheeks.

'Ohhh yeah this is the best day at work!' Ryan smirked down at me. 'You've had Chinese cocks Jordan but now it's time for you to taste Korean.' Ryan then held his cock out and pointed the bulbous purple head towards my face.

I looked up into his black eyes and paler features compared to Nick then opened my mouth parting my lips wide and accepted his cock between my lips as he moved it forward into my waiting mouth letting it rest on my tongue. Ryan placed one hand to my head and held the other up behind his own head as me pulled my face down onto his Korean dick.

My lips moved down deeper and deeper along the length of Ryan's 6 inch cock and I began to realise that it was getting even thicker, still growing in size as he got harder in my mouth and throat. By now it felt even thicker than Nick's as I felt my lips stretching wider and wider to take in the full thickness of Ryan's cock as it plunged deep between my lips and down my throat.

Ryan watched my facial expression as he fed me his Korean cock and grinned down at me saying, 'Oh yeah I forgot to mention Jordie, I'm a grower. It's going to get even bigger for you maybe even bigger than Nick's big 7 inch Chinese cock if you work hard enough to please me.'

I was excited by Ryan's words and did want to please him in front of Nick as I now sucked his growing Korean cock. I thought to myself could it really get bigger than Nick's, it was definitely thicker but had this previously shy Korean been hiding a big dominant cock all along.

My lips pressed further down the shaft and I felt Ryan's hand pushing me further down onto his dick. I took in a breath through my nose as my lips glided across the final inch taking in his full member as my lips pressed into his smooth hairless stomach.

With my face now fully impaled onto his Korean tool Ryan pressed his toes into the floor as he forced his pelvis to push as deep into my mouth as he could. I felt his balls pressing into my chin and as I deep throated what I now realised was a Korean stud that had been masquerading as a shy shop assistant, I pressed my tongue up against the underside of his cock and started to press against the base.

Looking down into my eyes as I took his entire length and thickness Ryan smiled down at me before letting out a deep moan, 'Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yessss, you deep throat so well.'

I groaned onto Ryan's cock and as my eyes started to water he released his grip and began to pull back out. As I caught my breath inch by thick inch of this Koreans cock moved out from my lips and with Nick watching on as the head moved over my lips and out of my mouth we both looked on in shock as we now took in the true size of Ryan's cock.

My eye's bulged and Nick looking at Ryan's dick then back up to his face said, 'Well well well it looks like you weren't lying Ryan, you were hiding a fucking big dick.'

Ryan grinned back at Nick, 'Yeah looks like we're both a couple of big dick Asians that like to fuck white boys. I've got you covered though huh Nick?'

I was still on my knees staring at what I could now see had been Ryan's fully hard 8 inch and thick Korean cock that had moments earlier been plunged deep into my throat. I realised that was the first time he had called Nick by his name and not as Sir. I felt the power balance of the fitting room was changing now that Ryan had established himself as having the bigger dick.

Waiting for Nick to respond I reached up and placed my hand around the shaft of Ryan's cock and found my fingers could not reach around its full thickness. I started to stroke his cock as I knelt before him and examined this huge cock that was staring me back in the face. Ryan moved a hand to my head and ruffled my hair as he enjoyed having me on my knees before him.

Nick's voice finally responded as he stood up straight from the side wall of the fitting room. He was still taller than both Ryan and I and had a commanding presence. 'You do have the bigger cock but it's another thing entirely to be able to use it. I'm the best fuck Jordan's ever had and he craves me inside him. Isn't that right Jordie?'

Still stroking Ryan's cock I turned to look at Nick and nodded, 'You are the best fuck Nick.' As Nick stepped closer I reached up and placed my free hand around his cock and started to stroke him as well. Now on my knees before these two Asian hunks stroking both their big cocks.

Ryan was indeed more confident and strong willed than I had thought him to be as he smiled across at Nick. 'Well you know there is really only one way for us to know if I can use this big dick I've been so lucky to be blessed with...' His voice trailed off then as his gaze moved back down to me stroking both cocks.

'Haha you are turning out to be a real surprise aren't you Ryan.' Nick laughed. 'It's one thing for me to take someone's white boy for myself but don't think I'm going to let you do the same thing to me. Jordan's mine.'

I looked up from Nick to Ryan, it was thrilling to have these two big dick'd Asians fighting over me. I wasn't looking for a new boyfriend at the moment rather I was enjoying the new found sexual experiences that had been ignited within me since meeting Nick.

Ryan was quick to respond, 'Hold up, I thought you said that you and Jordan were not partners, he's just your fuck boy right? If that's the case than its fair game and it looks to me like he's enjoying my cock.'

I interrupted the two in their Asian power struggle then speaking up from my position below them on my knees with their cocks in each of my hands. 'Settle down boys these are both big dicks, I am sure I can satisfy both your needs.' Still stroking Ryan's cock I then moved my lips over the head of Nick's taking it into my mouth as I started to suck on the head.

'Oh yeah that's it get those big lips of yours back onto my cock Jordan.' Nick groaned as he ceased his conversation with Ryan.

Having been close to blowing his load earlier Nick's cock was quick to return to its full hardness as my mouth moved up and down his 7 inch piece. At the same time I was stroking Ryan's cock with increased speed as I worked to get both these Asian studs towards their climax.

Nick had placed both his hands to my head now and was holding me in place as he started to pump his hips back and forth fucking my face with his cock. He was taking powerful strokes forward and back causing his cock to descend all the way down into my throat before pulling himself back out again and then pumping forward once again.

The room was again filled with slurping sounds and the moans of both Nick and Ryan as Nick I could sense was rapidly approaching his climax. Gripping my head he pumped his pelvis forward and pulled my face down onto his cock, his body shuddered and he let out a deep prolonged groan, 'Ohhhhhhhh yesss here it comes Jordan, swallow it all, take my cum.'

I felt load after load of Nick's cum hit the back of my throat and worked myself hard to swallow it all tasting Nick's man juices again and enjoying the feeling of having worked his cock to bursting point. I had released Ryan's cock from my hand to focus on taking Nick's cum down my throat and was sucking the length of Nick's cock as he pulled it back out of my mouth ensuring to pay special attention to the head and licking clean all traces of his cum.

'Yeah lick that cum up Jordan, you love it don't you.' Nick moaned as he recovered from his orgasm with several deep breaths.

As Nick's cock left my lips Ryan was quick to get my attention pressing his huge 8 inch Korean cock forward into my left cheek. 'Don't forget about me Jordan, you still have to earn your Korean surprise.'

I turned my head opening wide and took Ryan's bulbous cock head between my lips and moved my face forward to take his thick length all the way into my mouth and throat. I immediately wanted to deep throat Ryan again and take all 8 inches of his Korean meat. As I sucked on his cock I reached up and began to cradle his balls as I moaned onto his dick.

'Ohhhh fuckkkkk yes that's what I'm talking about, yeah take my cock blondie.' Ryan groaned.

He had both hands now behind his head as he rocked back and enjoyed watching me move my mouth up and down all of his 8 inches. I was enjoying this as much as they were and was feeling super horny as I worked his big Korean cock with my lips and tongue.

By the feeling of his balls I knew he was getting closer and closer to the edge and I teased him by lifting my mouth off his cock and staring up into his big black eyes seductively. I waited a few moments and then gave the head a long slow lick before descending back down onto Ryan's member.

With inch by inch of his cock passing between my lips and into my throat Ryan couldn't hold out any longer and placed his hands to my head pulling my face down his cock quickly forcing the final inches into me as he began to explode with spurt after spurt of his warm cum into my waiting mouth. I felt my mouth quickly filling with cum and swallowed once, twice, three times as Ryan emptied his huge load into me. 'Ohhhhhhh fuck yesssssss!' He groaned out.

Feeling he was done I remained in place as he held my head firmly against his pelvis breathing deeply. 'Ohhhhh fuck that was so good.' Ryan groaned again looking down at me with my lips pressing against his stomach and his cock disappeared completely into my mouth. 'You look so fucking hot on my cock Jordan. I don't want to stop, I could hold you here till I'm ready to go again.'

I groaned back onto his cock as I did my best to breathe through my nose, it excited me that Ryan thought he could recover and go again for another round so quickly. Our eyes met and we were lost staring into each other when Nick broke the silence.

'Well I got what I came for boys, some free clothes, thanks Ryan and a great fucking blowjob, thanks Jordan you never do disappoint. I'm out of here, be seeing you around Jordan.' Nick pulled on his jeans and threw his top back over his head as he picked up the selection of underwear he'd picked out and opened the fitting room door leaving Ryan standing over me with his cock fully inserted down my throat.

'Wow, he's all business isn't he.' Ryan said looking down at me as he reached out to push the fitting room door shut.

I nodded, my mouth still impaled on Ryan's cock as it began to soften from the epic climax he had just experienced. He relaxed his hands on my head then and allowed me to slowly move my lips back down his length. As I moved I ensured to suck and lick all the cum from around his now softening 6 inch cock as it fell from my mouth.

Looking up at Ryan I licked my lips tasting his cum again as I licked a glob that had stuck to my upper lip. 'Will you really be ready to go for another round? What time do you finish?'

'Fuck you are a slut for Asian dick aren't you! Yeah I'll be ready for another round but this time I want to fuck your ass. Think you can handle me?' Ryan grinned down at me.

'Oh I can handle you all right big boy, I've had Nick fuck me with his cock and its big we might just need to start slowly with yours. It's so thick.' I replied as I started to get back up.

Ryan then leaned in and pressed his lips to my neck starting to kiss me gently. 'You know not all Asian tops treat their bottoms like Nick. If you want me I'll treat you right, let's say dinner tonight and after I'll take you back to my place for the real fun.'

He helped me pick up my clothes and we both got dressed again. After recovering from fucking my face in front of Nick, Ryan had returned to his more shy personality and seemed a lot more caring towards me than Nick had been.

Once we were both changed, I had kept the blue g-string on, he reached for my hand before opening the door and kissed it. 'See you at Nobu tonight, let's say 8pm?'

'Wow Nobu huh, you sure know how to impress a boy, think you can get a reservation this late?' I said.

'Oh trust me I'll take care of it, I'm not just a sales assistant here you know. I'll fill you in on that tonight.' Ryan grinned at me as he opened the door and ushered me out.

I made my way through the store and it seemed busier now, I wondered if anyone had noticed that an intense fuck session had just taken place in the fitting rooms. Looking back I saw Ryan's eyes staring back at me and I turned leaving the store. My mind racing with anticipation at what the evening would bring.

Who was this hot Korean guy and why had he taken so strongly to me? Did he want to date or was I just his fuck boy now like I was with Nick? I wondered if I actually did want more, if I wanted a relationship...

12