Night out Ends Up Being a Night In

Story Info
Anniversary ends with me taking 2 Chinese cocks.
7.5k words
4.63
15k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was May and my boyfriend and I were celebrating our one year anniversary, it had been my birthday earlier in the month too so he had planned us a special night out. He had booked us at a fancy restaurant in the city with a reservation at 9:45pm and we were going to have drinks at a cocktail bar before the dinner.

A little background about us, my name is Jordan and I am 25 years old. I'm 5'7" with an athletic build, blonde hair, blue eyes and my background is Scandinavian. My boyfriend is Alex, he's 26 years old, 5'9" with an athletic build, black hair, brown eyes and from Canada. We both dressed up in our nice shirts and black pants.

My shirt was a bit tight showing off my toned upper body and so was Alex's. Underneath my pants I wore a pair of my sexiest underwear. It was a pink jock strap that held my 6 inch cock and balls nicely. I didn't tell Alex this wanting it to be a surprise for him later that evening.

We left the apartment at 5pm so we could enjoy a few drinks before dinner at the local cocktail bar. We arrived at the bar and ordered a cocktail each, they were nice but expensive so I thought it best we didn't order too many more so that we had enough money for dinner. As we were both still studying and not in full time work we needed to save what we could.

The cocktail was nice and after we finished we decided to head to another bar that had a cheaper happy hour. It was perfect timing too as when we arrived they had a special for $2 shots and $4 vodkas. The bar was crowded and we were on our 4th round of drinks when we walked to the bar and bumped into a friend Alex used to hang out with a lot before we met.

Alex said hello, surprised to see him and then introduced me to his friend. His name was Nick and he was at the bar with his cousin Adam. They each introduced themselves to me and extended their hands, I reached out shaking Nick's hand and he grasped my hand firmly and pulled me against him for a hug. This surprised me and as he released me I reached out and shook Adam's hand as well who was standing behind Nick.

They both seemed fairly buzzed and must have already had a few rounds like Alex and I. Nick offered to buy us a round of drinks which Alex did not deny and then told Nick that he and I were out celebrating my birthday. This floored Nick as he didn't know that Alex was even dating anyone and he said he had to buy us drinks now and purchased a round of shots.

We went the bar and took not one but two shots of tequila and then Nick said that he was out with his cousin Adam to celebrate him getting married the next week to his fiancé Damian. It was then I realised that like Alex and I, Nick and Adam were both gay.

Nick was a year older than me like Alex and was Chinese with a muscular body from what I could tell by his tight fitting clothes. He was 5'11"and had short black hair and deep brown eyes. His cousin Adam was 5'7" like me and had slightly longer black hair and an athletic build, he was 27.

We all continued drinking at the bar celebrating my birthday and Adam's upcoming marriage. Alex hadn't mentioned yet that it was also our one year anniversary but he was catching up with his old friend so I didn't mention anything.

An hour had now passed and we were all feeling buzzed having too many drinks to count and hearing of the exploits that Alex and Nick used to get up to when they went out on the town and picked up boys. I knew Alex had been know as a bit of a stud before I met him but since we met he had settled down.

The same couldn't be said for Nick who was single and as he put it, 'Still liked to look for the next piece of ass he could bone.' Adam on the other hand seemed shy and very quiet compared to Nick.

It was reaching close to 8pm and we were enjoying the company but I could tell that Alex wanted to go now. We had wanted to go back to the apartment and mess around with some foreplay before heading to our dinner reservation. Alex looked to Nick and said 'Hey, I think we're going to make a move now. You guys must have plans for Adam's bachelor party?'

Nick smirked at Alex and said 'Yeah right! This guy hasn't got many friends so it's just us for tonight. I have a hotel room booked for us nearby and we're just going to see how the night goes. Hey, you guys should come back with us to the hotel. You still have almost 2hrs till your dinner.'

Alex looked at me and I felt kind of bad for Adam that he wasn't having much of a bachelors party and nodded to Alex that we should head back with them for a bit.

Nick continued 'Come on, just for a little while. It'll be good to have the extra company.'

Alex replied 'Yeah ok, let's go babe.' As he reached out and took my hand. I thought to myself that we sort of had no choice, we couldn't just walk away from Alex's friend when he was out and asking for us to join them for a bit.

We all exited the bar and staggered outside, walking along the street feeling buzzed on our way to Nick and Adam's hotel. Adam was behind us all stumbling as he walked and Alex and Nick were walking side by side chatting as I walked ahead.

As we walked I dropped my phone and bent down to pick it up, I could feel the tight material of my pants press against my ass when I bent down and looked back to see both Alex and Nick staring at my ass. Nick turned to Alex and winked at him in approval. Earlier in the night I had thought that Nick was checking me out in front of Alex and this wink confirmed it.

We arrived at the hotel and went up to their room, it was a twin bed room and as we settled in Nick said 'It may have only been the two of us but boy do I know how to show Adam a good time.' He then pulled out a bag of weed and suggested that we all head into the bathroom to get baked.

I was hesitant at first but Alex said 'Come on babe, it's been a long week. Let's just take a pull.' Not wanting to spoil Adam's bachelor party I went along with them and we all entered the bathroom and Nick closed the door so we would create a hotbox and we all started taking hits from a bong.

I was feeling it and getting giggly as I sat next to Adam and asked him about his upcoming wedding. Across from us I could hear Alex and Nick talking. Nick boldly asked Adam, 'Hey bro, are you serious about this boy?'

Alex who must have been feeling the hits from the weed too looked back at Nick confused. Nick continued, 'You know I have a few hundred dollar with us and am willing to pay to have your boy put on a bit of strip show.' Alex was still seeming dazed with Nick's suggestion and had no words just smiled back at him.

Nick went to ask him again but as I could hear their conversation I got up and stepped across the bathroom to where they were seated and asked Nick what he and Alex were talking about. Nick didn't tell me at first but I persisted asking again and he responded 'I was just telling my friend here that I am willing to spend some money for you to strip for us. It is Adam's bachelor party after all and normally there is a stripper at a bachelor party. Plus your body looks incredible and I bet it's even better under those clothes.'

I blushed a shade of red at Nick's remarks and then looked at Alex and said 'Wait here a sec Nick, we need to discuss this first.' Alex stood up as I lifted him and we exited the bathroom.

I asked Alex 'So is he willing to give the whole thousand for me to strip?'

Alex said back, 'Uh no he wants to give you 6 maybe 7 hundred.'

Looking back at Alex I thought for a moment and said 'That's not bad, it's some easy money that we could use. Plus I can just strip down to my underwear, I did wear something sexy tonight for you. And you'll be here watching too plus you've told me about the lap dances you've received from boys before at bachelor parties.' I convinced myself that I would do it.

Alex was feeling light headed though and said he needed to sit down. I helped him onto the love seat and told him that he could watch for me and make sure that Nick and Adam didn't do anything silly.

I stood back up and went to get Nick and Adam from the bathroom, I was feeling buzzed from the alcohol and now weed which had my senses and confidence racing. Nick and Adam came out of the bathroom and I told them I would do it, Nick high fived Adam and was thrilled at the good news.

Nick looked to me and said 'Ok so you'll do it for $500?'

I laughed and fought back, 'Uh no the deal was$700 I heard.'

Nick grinned and said $600 but when I refused again he upped the price to $700 and we agreed. He looked to Alex who was sitting on the love seat and said 'Your boy is a tough bargainer bro.' Alex nodded as his eyes began to squint.

Nick pulled out two chairs and he and Adam sat down, he reached for the TV remote and put on a gay porn channel. There was a guy being fucked by two large dicks on the screen and the sounds of the porn filled the room. Nick looked at me grinning 'Here is some inspiration for you Jordan.'

The strip show began as I stood in front of Nick and Adam and started to sway my hips to the music. I was roughly two feet away from where they sat in their chairs. As I swayed my hips I turned and bent over toughing the floor so the guys had a great view as my butt pressed against the material of my pants.

I turned back standing up straight and starting to run my hands over my shirt and slowly began to undo the buttons. Nick started chanting 'Take it off, take it off.' Adam was all smiles and joined in on the chants. I reached the last button and threw my shirt at Adam, it landed on his lap and he cheered.

My toned chest and abs were now on display for the boys and I circled their chairs and brushed my hands against their chests then returned to my position in front of them. I started to undo the zipper of my pants and looked at them both, 'Are you boys ready for this?'

Nick hollered back 'Hell yeah!' As he rubbed his hands together and turned to Adam, 'Didn't I tell you I would show you a great time.' I ignored their conversation and proceeded to undo my zipper and drop my pants to the floor. I was now standing in front of Nick and Adam in just my purple jock strap with it barely concealing my semi-hard dick.

They looked on in lust as I did another spin and bent over again as I turned so they could see my bare ass. I enjoyed showing it off at it was a perfect bubble butt.

As I stood back up again I placed my fingers to the waistband of my purple jock strap and before I had started to pull it down Nick interrupted me asking 'Can you let the bachelor Adam tug down the rest?'

I didn't respond but thinking of the lap dances Alex had told me about thought this to be a reasonable request and took two steps forward so that I was standing directly in front of Adam.

Adam nervously reached his hands forward grabbing the elastic waistband of my jock strap and dragged the material down slowly past my hips, down my thighs and then the rest slide down my legs revealing my hardening 6 inch cock. My cock was now inches from Adam's face and he said 'Wow' and then reached his hand up and grabbed my cock.

I was caught off guard by Adam's actions and jumped back, 'Hey no touching boys.'

Nick grinned as he high fived Adam again and said 'Come on, the lap dances we've done before let you touch.' He rubbed his erection through his jeans and continued 'Plus babe, you're hurting my cock with these jeans on. Can I take them off please?'

I looked over to Alex who was watching but hadn't said anything and back to Nick. 'Sure I guess, why not.' Next Nick rushed to undo his jeans and pulled down both his jeans and underwear to his ankles. His cock whipped out and he was sporting a 7 inch erection. He nudged Adam to do the same and he too removed his pants and underwear revealing his own 5 inch cock.

My eyes focused on Nicks cock as I now stood there in front of the two boys naked while they stroked their members. Glancing between the two naked cocks before me I continued to sway my hips until Nick said 'Come on Jordan time for Adam's lap dance!'

He motioned for me to move closer to Adam and took two steps forward and began to move around Adam's chair rubbing my hands against his chest and stomach. Adam didn't have noticeable abs but Nick on the other hand was more muscular and I could see his pecs and six pack on display as he sat in the chair stroking his 7 inch cock.

I finished rubbing Adams chest and said 'Congratulations Mr. Bachelor.' Moving then back in front of them I looked to Nick and continued, 'Well I'm done stripping for you boys.'

Nick grinned at me as he looked towards Alex who was sitting on the love seat across the hotel room and then said 'Well actually in a usual strip show or private lap dance, the toy boy would rub or stroke the guy's cock.'

I looked at Nick thinking that was a bold request from this half naked Chinese guy, suggesting that I give him and his cousin who was about to get married hand jobs. I thought he was crossing a line with that request but then remembered how Alex had told me previously that when he and Nick had been out at strip clubs and at other bachelors parties they had received hand jobs.

I looked across the room to Alex who was sitting on the love seat still with his eyes glazed over. 'Well babe, I remember the times you told me about your private lap dances with toy boys. I guess that's part of it.' I looked back to Nick and Adam and at each of their hard cocks and said 'Ok I will do it.'

I moved forward again and got on my knees in front of Adam, he was the bachelor after all so I thought I would start with him. Adam had his knees spread apart and was grinning down at me as I reached out and placed my right hand around the base of his 6 inch hard Chinese cock and started to stroke him.

Nick looked down at me and told me not to forget about him so I lifted my left hand and reached into his lap as I now placed my other hand around the shaft of his 7 inch Chinese cock. I was now kneeling before these two guys stroking their cocks while my boyfriend Alex was sitting behind us on the love seat. I looked back at Alex and he had now slouched backwards lying down on the love seat.

The scene must have looked crazy, me kneeling as these two half naked Chinese boys sat their getting hand jobs from me at a make shift bachelors party while my boyfriend had apparently passed out behind us.

A good ten minutes had passed by of me stroking their dicks and I looked at the clock, it was 9:15pm and the dinner reservation Alex and I had was at 9:45pm. While I was kneeling and stroking them Nick kept pushing his foot against my 6 inch cock which was hanging hard as I held their cocks.

I kept pushing his foot away telling him no touching but he just complained that it would take ages for him to cum and he needed to feel something to help. After a couple more attempts I stopped fighting him and gave in to the feeling of having his foot rubbing against my hard cock which aroused me more and more.

Nick then smiled down at me and suggested 'Why don't you give Adam's cock a kiss?'

I looked up at him and snapped back 'What? A kiss? What do you mean a kiss?'

Nick grinned 'I mean a kiss or go all the way, I'll give you the rest of the money in my wallet if you go all the way.'

'You mean if I give you both blow jobs you'll give me the rest of the money?' I replied as I turned and looked back toward Alex.

Nick nodded grinning 'Don't worry he fell asleep. It would be quick and this will definitely make us cum. It's Adam's bachelor party after all he deserves to get a blowjob from a hot boy like you.'

I turned to face Adam's cock, my face inches away and looked up at him. He was looking back at me grinning down and moved his hands to my head beginning to move it forward towards his cock. As my mouth inched closer to his bare 6 inch cock he said 'Oh boy now it's a bachelor party'.

My lips parted as they came into contact with the head of Adam's 6 inch Chinese cock. He let out a sigh as his cock entered my mouth and I began to lick and suck the head. Nick was cheering on from his position next to us, 'That's it boy, taste that Chinese cock! Give him the best blowjob ever before he gets married.'

My mouth was now working its way slowly down Adam's shaft and I had half of his cock down my throat now while with my free hand I had reached across and continued to stroke Nick's 7 inch Chinese cock.

Sliding my lips further down they pressed into Adam's balls and I was now deep throating his 6 inch cock. I started bobbing my head up and down in his lap as I continued to give him a bachelor party blow job. His hands were pressing into my head as he began to guide his cock in and out of my mouth, his hips lifting slightly from the chair each time I descended down onto his dick.

Adam was not able to hold out long though from the excitement of getting a blowjob and after 5 minutes he began to gyrate his hips more and more towards my face and his legs were twitching as he approached his orgasm. I lifted my mouth from his cock and placed my hand at the base, stroking his cock with my mouth hovering over the head.

I looked up at Adam as I stroked his cock faster and he closed his eyes and yelled, 'Oh shit here it comes!' As I stroked him his cum started to squirt out all over his cock and my hand. As I squeezed the last of his cum from his cock and Adam was recovering Nick reached over handing me a towel to wipe off with.

I wiped of the cum from my hand and Nick motioned for me to now move in front of him as it was now his turn. I shifted positions so I was now kneeling in front of Nick and his 7 inch Chinese cock. It was bigger and thicker than Adam's and also bigger than my boyfriend Alex's.

Nick grinned down at me, 'You know I won't be as quick as Adam, you'll have to do your best blowjob if you want to make me cum.' I said nothing and reached up placing my hand around the base of Nick's cock and looking him directly in the eye as I hovered my mouth over his cock and then descended down onto it, immediately trying to move my lips as far down his shaft as I could to deep throat his large member.

More and more of Nick's cock passed between my lips as I looked up at him and he looked back down at me. All he said was 'Oh fuck yes, you are a dirty boy aren't you? Looks like you were craving to taste our Chinese cocks, maybe I didn't have to offer you the money at all.'

He leaned his head back as my lips finally pressed against his balls and I had his full 7 inches down my throat. I could feel his cock pressing against my throat and was doing my best not to gag as I wanted to give Nick the best blowjob he had ever had.

After a minute of holding his cock deep in my throat I began to move my lips back up his shaft until just the head rested against my tongue and would then descend down again. With my face moving freely up and down his dick, Nick placed his hands behind his head as he enjoyed the feeling of having me, a white boy and the boyfriend of his friend, sucking on his Chinese cock.

In and out of my mouth his cock moved as my saliva began to coat it nicely. Nick looked back down at me saying 'Don't forget my balls.' Prompting me to lift my head from his cock and then start to lick and suck on each of his balls. 'Ohhhh yesssss that's it, suck them you hungry bitch.' Said Nick as my tongue started to lick his balls.

The sound of sucking filled the room and I had sucked on his balls for a minute or so when Nick grabbed my head and moved it back onto his cock forcing it all the way down my throat again and starting to fuck my face as he sat in his chair with Adam next to us watching on.

Each time Nick would move my head down his shaft his hips would thrust upward causing me to gag on his cock and coating it with more of my saliva. He would then lift my face up off his cock the head slipping from my lips and slam me back down again. It was a real face fucking but I was overtaken by the sexual heat we now had and at trying to give Nick the greatest blow job to prove to him how good I am.

12