Night Out with Her Big Daddy Pt. 03

Story Info
Interracial couple that's into BDSM.
1.1k words
4.06
6.9k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet, first I will"

He aims his semi erect cock at her pussy and toilet seat. The stream of piss & cum shoots out causing it to splash & hit her dress. At full stream it hits her pussy and between her legs in the toilet. The warm piss hitting her swollen pussy lips, setting ripples of pleasure through her. The sound of his piss in the toilet caused her to have to go more. Her bladder was about to burst.

"Please Big Daddy; your slutty little Queen needs to pee badly."

"Not 'til I say, clean me up"

She grabs his big white cock in her hand, and drags her tongue across the tip. The combination of piss and cum drives Baby Girl crazy.

"Now Baby Girl, suck my cock while you pee".

Desperate for release and starving for cock, the command is music to her ears. She knows he likes the sounds and sights of her pissing, so she spreads her thighs wide and a powerful burst of piss out. The relief is so powerful she has a small shaken orgasm. She looks up to see his cock back to full erect. She grabs his hips and puts his head in her mouth. Swirling her tongue around it, she feels devilish knowing how sensitive his head is after he cums. Teasing him some more, she cups his balls and massages them. More and more she goes deeper till her nose is in his groin. Slipping her other hands into his pants and under his sack, she finds his asshole. She massages it for a moment, and then slides her finger slowly in, making sure not to scratch him. She feels him tense up then relaxes for she can go deeper in. His breathing picks use, and she knows he's enjoying it. Her piss stream is slowing down to drips. She pulls out his cock and let's go of his balls, keeping her finger in his ass. Never breaking eye contact, Baby Girl cups her pussy to make sure there coated with piss. With a smile and her eyes looking deep into Big Daddy eyes, she sucks clean ever finger. When Big Daddy and Baby Girl are together, there is no judgment, just as kinky as they want to be.

"Turn around, bend over Baby Girl."

She stands up, kicking off her panties around her ankles. She puts her hand on the toilet seat and with the other pulls up her dress, exposing her plump black ass. Big Daddy begins with slow long thrust, coating his entire cock with her pussy juices.

He picks up the pace, faster and harder he fucks her black cunt, grabbing her hair as he goes balls deep in her. Her whimpers grow louder. His free hand massages her nipples, causing her to cry out. She feels it building up, she crystal out to him.

"Oh...Big Daddy...Imma...Imma bout to..."

He picks up the pace, as fast and hard as he can he fucks her till he hears her scream. As her orgasm crashes through her, he pulls his dick out so she can squirt her pussy juice everywhere. Three burst of cunt juice spray out as she cums, covering her thighs, his cock, and the floor. She can barely think when she feels his cock poking her asshole. She takes a deep breath as he shoves it slowly all the way in her ass. Her eyes tear up but she's so horny she begs for more.

He does not want her weak or shy, Big Daddy wants all holes for the taking. His pace pick up, tearing into her as her ass jiggles with every thrust. She feels his breath on her neck; he bites down on her exposed shoulder. The pain felt as good as his teeth tore into her. She was his prey, ready to be devoured. Heat built up again in her pussy, followed but another strong orgasm that caused her juices to cover their feet. His cock explored every inch of her ass, making each orgasm causing her to clinch up and feel that much .ore intense.

After her fourth orgasm, her body was raw and was pleading for mercy. She received it when she felt a grunt and the flood of his warm seed fill her up. She waited before she moved. She closed her eyes and smiled as she felt his cum ooze out of her ass and painted a path down her pussy to the floor. She never needed gifts or anything material from him. Mixed with the fact he isn't the most vocal with his love, she took his actions as a declaration of love. His respect, his protection, and his seed were what she wanted from him, something he only gives his Baby Girl. Whether her mouth, ass, or pussy, his cum being inside her made them share something beautiful. She stood up as cum dripped down her thighs.

Before they walked out of the bathroom, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She had cum on her face, neck and her chest. She looked down to see cum still running down her leg. She would never do anything as ungrateful and wasteful as wipe it off. When she got back to her table, she knew people noticed, and she felt pride. She was marked.

While they were sitting down enjoying their post dinner wine, the waitress came up to them. She was a dark skinned young black woman with long straight hair and large brown eyes. Her tits were small but sat high in her collared shirt. Baby Girl got a glimpse of how big her ass was, but couldn't help but smile that she didn't see Big Daddy look the whole night. Other guys she has been with always look at skinnier girls. Big Daddy focused on ownership, his woman was his focus and the source of his energy.

"Do you need anything else?" the waitress asked, eyes widening when she saw the semen on Baby Girls face. Even with her dark complexion, her face reddened, but she didn't take her eyes off Baby Girl, checking out each spot of cum.

"I think we're good, my Queen and I need to get going, get her to bed." He gave off a smirk on the side of his mouth, staring at the waitress. Baby Girl felt the combination of embarrassment and laughter. Oh this poor Girl couldn't be more than 19 and now Big Daddy is teasing her.

"Um well let me know if you all need anything," she stammered out. Then she retreated back away from the table. Baby Girl watched her walk all the way to the kitchen area then duck into the bathroom. Baby Girl giggled,

"Now she's going to see the mess we made."

Big Daddy shrugged, "She just needs a Master to make a mess with."