Night Out with Her Big Daddy Pt. 02

Story Info
Interracial couple that's into BDSM.
1.1k words
4.48
7k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhyrhy
rhyrhy
7 Followers

She turns around and gets on her knees. This is her favorite position, the idea if her looking up to him makes Baby Girl feel safe and admired, as if she's on display and put in her role. She grabs his well spent cock still semi hard, covered in cum and pussy juice. She rubs her tongue across it, collecting all the fluids from his cock. She repeats it to his balls and thighs, slurping up his cum on his sack. Then she dips her mouth to the floor, sticking her ass in the air for Big Daddy to see his property. She licks up all the cum and juice from the bedroom rug, no shame in being reduced to a cum mop. Whether it is dishes or post- fuck fluids, Baby Girl keeps the house tidy for Big Daddy. She feels Big Daddy's hand rub her head.

"Good girl, now get dress."

He stared at her across the table. She never felt such the odd combination of being admired and nervous. She wants to know so bad what's going through his head. She hopes Big Daddy likes her outfit. She's not used to wearing dresses, but she knows he likes them on her. He went out and bought this one for her, a black dress knee high with lace on the shoulders and back. He also got her matching lace thong and bra. Baby Girl has gotten used to wearing thongs for her Master, and Seeing Big Daddy in his suit and tie has got them soaked halfway through the dinner. He is always a simple wardrobe man, but she finds it adorable but so sexy that he dresses his best when he's out with her. His eyes rarely leave her shape, as if he's taking all of her in his view. Out of nervousness she plays with the bracelet he got her for her last birthday.

"Are...are you alright?" she blurts out.

He doesn't change his look, all he does is give a thin smile.

"Baby Girl, look at every guy in here. They all wish they were sitting where I'm at, I am doing very well."

He has a way of completely understanding her. He gives an answer that best calms her nerves.

She gets too flustered to say something romantic back.

"Must be a hell of a comfortable chair."

He gives a rare full smile. He really is enjoying himself. She thinks her bladder is saving her from getting too worked up. She asks to excuse herself and she heads to the bathroom. When she gets in she sees that the bathroom is empty, which is perfect for her to collect herself. She checks the mirror first, makes sure her makeup is put together. She fixes her hair out of habit. She looks at the mirror and takes a couple of deep breaths. Whatever the past consisted of, the man out there loves her for her. That must she knows. Her though t is interrupted by the though she really has to pee. She finds a close stall and steps in. Being a borderline germophobe she makes sure the toilet is lace with toilet paper. The opening of the bathroom door reminds her that she didn't lock the stall. As she turns the knob, she sees a pair of shoes in front of the stall that that make her heart skip a beat. She opens the stall door to see Big Daddy standing there.

"Have a seat Baby Girl"

She drops down the toilet seat, cold sweat but her panties are now soaked. The staff knows them; they would talk if they caught her and her Master. He walks in front of her and closes the stall.

"You excused yourself, but you didn't ask my permission to relieve yourself". Her mouth goes dry, "May...May I pee Master?" He unzips his fly and pulls out his thick white cock.

"First take of this"

She doesn't hesitate, in one big gulp she takes his entire member. She fights off her gag reflex to take his dick as fast and hard to the back of her throat as possible. She feels his hand guiding the back of her head, so she feels she needs to go deeper. As she goes the full length, she feels her stomach trying to kick the foreign object out of her mouth. Just as she tries to pull back, he keeps his hand to the back of her head, keeping her from moving. Her eyes tear up as her throat is violated.

Finally he let's go, and she jerks back as saliva drools down he mouth on to her dress. She keeps her handing on his cock, jerking it up and down. He pulls down her dress and bra, exposing her perfect chocolate breast. He twist her nipples hard as he can, causing her to jerk him fast as her pussy becomes flooded and swollen. She wants to play with it so bad but Master did not let her to. His cock is her only priority right now. She stares at his engorged cock, falling in love with him all over again. This one object has been tender to her, rough with her, been in all her holes and as marked every inch of her body. She does not succeed until Big Daddy's cock is spent. It is the entire symbol of her submission to him; her greatest task is making sure it is pleasured whenever possible. The pulse it shoots through her hand, the way the head keeps getting more and more swollen. Each vein tells a story of how she is the only one to touch it, she is the only one to pleasure him, and she will never stop until the end of their lives. The thought fuels her desires.

"Please Daddy...please paint your Queen. Cover me in your seed, mark your fucking territory. I'm your fucking whore, treat me like it. Give me that hot thick load all over my black face. I need my Daddy's big white cock, please Big Daddy. She is so loud she knows other people hear her. She doesn't care; she wants the whole world to know who she belongs to. She hears him grunting and knows what's next, she pulls her chin up. She wants Big Daddy to get every inch of her face. Ropes and ropes of cum shoot out his cock. The first one hits her in the eye and across her cheek. More and more of Big Daddy's hot cum hits her. She looks down to see spots of cum on her cleavage, her dress, and even her bracelet. Everything Daddy gave to her was now cum covered. Some reason the idea make her even hornier. But the sudden need to piss really badly hits her.

"Big Daddy may I please pee now?"

rhyrhy
rhyrhy
7 Followers