Night Run Pt. 04

Story Info
A gathering of hearts.
6.5k words
4.36
1.5k
0
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers

by NICHOLX, 06.03.22

6.4K words

NIGHT RUN Pt 04

A perfect night for a beach trek: gentle surf, moonlit sky, mild ocean breeze. We walked south on the strand, finally arriving at the open beach. The resort hotel would be just around the next bend. Maria and Manuel will hopefully be somewhere close, huddled on the strand, enjoying the cool surf. The beach was fairly crowded tonight with naked couples, most of whom were lying on their blankets, quietly necking and groping, making love, or having oral sex. Some were even slow-dancing to radio music. The air was filled with weed smoke and the occasional cries of orgasm. Hotel guests nursed their drinks and idly watched the sexual antics from their windows and balconies.

Threesomes were frequently seen: a woman sat on a man's face while another woman sat impaled on his cock or sucked it. A few double penetrations were seen, with a woman lying on her back on a man whose cock was pumping her ass, while another man fucked her pussy from above, as she greedily sucked the cock of a third man and jacked off two others.

We saw a friendly gang-bang: a big-breasted woman lay on a cock-high cot with her legs spread wide while men stood in a long line waiting for a turn to take a poke. After a man ejaculated, usually on her belly and breasts, he went to the end of the line to wait for his next turn. The woman was so splattered with cum, she looked like she had bathed in tapioca. But she was smiling, apparently enjoying the nonstop fucking immensely, laughing every time a cock squirted hot jizz in her face.

"Wow, now wouldn't you just love to trade places with that lucky bitch?" I said.

"Negatory, I'll pass. I am indeed a skank cumloving slut, but not a quart at a time!" Jasmine laughed.

"I wonder why it's so crowded here tonight. Is it a local holiday, or what?" I said.

"I don't know of any holidays. It's just the joy of fucking and sucking on a beautiful moonlit night, I guess. By the way, how do you feel, after shooting your balls into those three sisters all afternoon? Got any milk left for poor ol' Jasmine tonight, or are you all fucked out, hmm? You certainly got more pussy than I did, and I could really use a good hard fuck," she smiled.

"Legs are tired, balls feel fine. But you know, there will always be milk for you, my sweet. Your beauty would draw milk even from a lifeless crow-bar," I smiled.

"Oh, so I could make a piece of steel ejaculate, huh? Thank you very much!" She grasped my hanging cock, which immediately started to swell. "Let's throw a towel down there under those small palms, and we'll see right now if there is any milk left for me!"

We threw down a towel under the trees then noticed there were two women about Jasmine's age lying nearby, breathing heavily as if on the verge of orgasm. They were double-dildoing each other using two huge double-ended dildos, one in their asses and one in their pussies. They were very beautiful, with skin just like Jasmine's, black hair, green eyes, and delectable perky breasts, with sharp nipples jutting out in full bloom. They watched us intently as we lay down in sixty-nine array, and Jasmine took my cock in her mouth. They came over to us.

"Hola. Por favor, excuse us, my name is Lana, and this is my sister Riana. Our man will not be able to join us today, and we are so hungry for a man's hard pene y cojones! May we join you, to help you to pleasure your man? We happily swallow esperma and would be very gentle with him, querida," she said to Jasmine.

"I am Jasmine, and this is Brett. Are you Spanish?" Jasmine said.

"No, Portuguese, but we now speak only Spanish and English."

"Ai! Yo tambien! My city was Lisbon. And yours?" Jasmine said.

"Lo mismo," Lana smiled.

"Eeeha! Bienvenida, únete a nosotras. I'm sure Brett would love to shoot his nuts into you, then we'll see how many times he can fuck all of us before he goes to sleep!" Jasmine smiled.

"Ah, gracias, you are so kind! We will gladly fill our bellies and coños with his esperma, then we can rest. In our cooler is some nice brandy to drink while his cojones refill, then we fuck some more! Vámos!" Lana smiled.

I lay flat on my back. I thought: sounds like a wonderful plan, I hope I live through it, but if not, what a wonderful way to die!

Jasmine started the festivities, licking then taking my cock deep into her mouth. She bobbed and swirled the head then slowly pushed it in further and further, slowly bobbing as she deep-throated me. Lana joined the fun by sucking on my left testicle. Riana sucked the right testicle, and when Jasmine's throat bulge appeared, her fingers stroked it gently and I felt her tender caresses through the soft warm flesh of Jasmine's throat! The sensation of having three green-eyed beauties sucking and toying with every part of my genitals at the same time, is impossible to describe! They all manipulated slowly, but after a dozen or so deepthroat bobs, I tapped Jasmine's shoulder, signifying that my ejaculation was imminent. She acknowledged with a double blink, and seconds later her eyes flew wide open as I ejaculated hugely, shooting great spurts of hot cum down her throat. I knew she relished drinking cum and I think it made her happy, as she jacked her clit furiously while the hot spunk oozed down into her belly.

Lana and Riana sucked on my cojones until my ejaculation was complete. Then they lay on their sides and dildoed and licked pussies and titties until they both had satisfying orgasms.

Jasmine snuggled her head on my chest, as she rubbed some cum on her nipples. "My nipples feel like they're going to burst! Did I give you a nice squirt, hon?" she smiled. "Did it feel good?"

"Like never before." I said. "Now lie back and play with your titties, and spread your beautiful legs and brace yourself. I'm going to shove my tongue into your lovely cunt so far, it's going to break through to the other side!"

"That's a Doors song! Oooo! I love new fun ideas, especially ones about eating my pussy!" she smiled. Lana and Riana sucked the residual cum from my cock, then watched us wide-eyed, as they played with their engorged clits and nipples.

Jasmine spread her legs wide, drawing her knees clear back almost to her shoulders. As she did, her moist pussy opened like a flower, allowing me a full view of its creamy rich pink vaginal walls. I stiffened my tongue as hard and long as possible, shoving it deep, deep into her seething hot pudding, swirled it, darted it in and out like a cock a few times, then I pulled it out and attended to her clitoris, which was now fully erect like a small cock. She shuddered as I swirled and lapped and sucked it. I had an urge to try something new, and slid my middle finger into her vagina, then curved it upward toward her navel.

"Aieeeeeeah! Omigod, Brett, you found my G spot! Tickle it, hon, please! Gently! I'm gonna cum already!" She arched her back and mashed her pussy into my face, syrupy love honey dribbling and squirting from her vagina. "Onnnngh, I never came this hard! Ah, ah, ahh, unnngh! Cock, cunt, fuck! Something in the ass, hurry, please! I'm cumming! Auuuuugh!" she screamed as she spasmed and shuddered through her orgasm.

Responding to her request, Riana quickly shoved a huge dildo into Jasmine's ass and twirled it, which seemed to calm her a bit as she sighed her relief, "Aaaaaaah!"

Lana saw that my cock was so red it was turning purple, and cautiously started to lick and bob it, then she and Riana took turns sucking it, and their tongues were wonderful. I came in a minute, spewing huge wads on their faces and into their mouths, and they giggled as they greedily swallowed it and begged for more, "Fill our bellies with your hot cum, querido! Squirt it all over us and into us!" and I screamed my relief, "Aaaah! Aaaaaaaaaaaah!" I was exhausted, and laid my head on Jasmine's soft warm belly to rest.

**********

The sky darkened and the breeze grew cool. A very light shower started, the raindrops so small they felt like little needles on the skin.

"Please, don't you ladies leave. Sleep with us. The palms will keep the rain out, and there are some light blankets in our knapsacks. Cuddle close to us, and we will all be warm. Please, Lana, Riana, stay. You are so welcome."

"Gracias, Brett." Lana smiled and kissed my cheek then poured some drinks. "Here, take, let us all have some brandy, and sleep will then come easily."

The gentle patter of raindrops and the mild ocean breeze beckoned us to slumber as we reveled in each other's warmth. The delicious brandy worked its hot sweet magic, and we slept like babes.

**********

At first light, Lana and Riana scampered to the hotel, returning with coffee, rolls, bacon, and fruit juices just as Jasmine and I were waking up. We sat in a circle to enjoy our sunrise breakfast.

"Thank you, girls, for the fine breakfast, it was very sweet of you," I said.

"De nada, querido," Lana smiled, as she spiked our coffees with brandy.

"Um, did you walk naked to the hotel?" Jasmine asked.

"Oh, si, the hotel is clothing-optional. But inside hotel, sex acts must be done only in your room with door closed," Riana giggled. I noticed her nipples were erect, as were Lana's and Jasmine's.

After breakfast, we all walked to the strand to take a refreshing wake-up dip. Several couples were doing the same thing. Then, seemingly in a ritual, the men stood in a line facing the sea while their women quietly knelt on the wet sand and fellated them to ejaculation. The women swallowed the initial spurts of cum, then smiled as they took most of the ejaculation on their breasts, then rubbing it on their nipples.

Needless to say, watching all this had quickly put me and my cock in the mood.

"Haha, querido, your beautiful pene wakes up! Look, he sticks straight out! I think he is in need of some attention!" Lana giggled.

"Si, and his head is so red and swollen, look like he need mucho caresses and kisses!" Riana said. She gently grasped my cock and immediately got a sticky handful of warm cum, which she slurped and swallowed.

Jasmine's pussy was already dripping wet with her nectar, and she was obviously craving a fuck, quickly dropping to her hands and knees. "Por favor, pon la polla en mi coño, Riana," she smiled.

I dropped to my knees and Riana guided my cock into Jasmine. I pushed in slowly, balls deep, seeking her cervix. Already I felt the tingling of my juice, so I fucked her doggie-style with slow deep strokes, and I knew she was enjoying it by her little sighs, "Mmm, mmm, mmm, deeper hon, deeper." Riana had slid under Jasmine's chest and was licking her breasts and nipples, while Lana was busy laving my balls. A few minutes later my cockhead kissed the cervix, and just in time, as I ejaculated violently, "Aaah! Aaaaaah! Jasmine, I love you, I love--" Suddenly I felt weak, my voice stuck in my throat, and tears came, I don't know why, maybe too much brandy. I kept my tip pressed to her tender cervix as I spilled everything I had into her.

"Por qué las lágrimas? Oh, no, no, querido, no need for tears, she loves you!" Lana said.

"Si, and we know you love her too! We feel your cojones dancing, nutting your hot esperma deep into her, and we love you too, querido," as they kissed my cheeks and caressed my engorged scrotum.

"Aaaaah! Fuuuuuck! I feel your hot thick stuff nutting into me, so good! Fuck me deep, hon! DEEP! Fuck all your heart and love into me! Aaaaah! Unnnnnnngh! I love you, Brett!" Jasmine ranted as the searing waves of her orgasm rippled through her.

Finally I spewed my last wad and pulled out, and the frothy spunk bubbled and dribbled out of Jasmine's gleaming slit.

"Was it good for you, hon?" she panted, short of breath.

I did not reply, just nodded and smiled at her and flopped on the sand, exhausted. Jasmine sucked my cock dry, then as always rubbed some cum on her hot nipples. I wanted to conk out right there on the strand, but there was a squall coming, so we returned to our sheltered spot. I downed some brandy, cuddled with Jasmine, and we slept until noon.

**********

Jasmine yanked my cock gently to wake me. "The girls had to leave, but we exchanged cards and we'll see them again soon. They said next time they would bring their man, and that he had a wonderful 'cock surprise' that I would enjoy," Jasmine smiled.

"Those girls were very sweet. What about Zoey, will she be coming home tonight?" I said.

"Nope. I called her and she wants to stay at Rita's for the week, so we don't have to hurry home."

"Aha, so we'll have plenty of time to spend with Maria and Manuel. Let's have lunch at the hotel, then a siesta, then probably we'll find them someplace on the wet sand," I said.

"I wonder if Manuel ever got a swastika trim on his patch?" Jasmine said.

"Well, you'll get a good close look when his cock is down your pretty throat," I smiled.

"Haha. Actually his cock is a bit longer but not as thick as yours, and its head is sort of arrow-shaped and slips down my throat rather easily. You'll see what I mean when I blow him, unless you're too occupied with Maria's beautiful golden nipples!" she smiled.

"Si, that could happen. Um, are you trying to give me a hard on?"

"Yes, yes I certainly am," eyeing my almost fully erect cock. "Let us not waste that beautiful woody." She handed me a tube of love gel. "Before we go to lunch, how about working up an appetite with a nice deep ass-fuck?" she smiled, getting on hands and knees. I went to my knees behind her, then I lubed my cock and spread her heavenly soft buns and pushed gently until the cockhead was clear in, then the rest went in easily until I was balls deep in her sweet ass.

"Unnngh! Now go slow, hon, I want this fuck to last at least a few minutes so I can shoot my juice too!" she said.

I looked down at my lucky cock as it sawed back and forth between her soft buns. "If I last more than two minutes in your lovely ass, it will be a miracle, you are so very beautiful," I said.

"It's okay, hon, just fuck slow, do the best you can. I love to feel your balls jumping when you squirt into me." She reached between her thighs and gently cupped my scrotum as I pumped.

"Mmm! I feel them dancing, are you gonna squirt already, hon?" she said.

"I think, in a few seconds, omigod, I can't hold it any longer! I'm cumming! Aaaah! Aaaaaaah!"

"Give it all to me, deep, hon, it's good, so good! Nnnngh!" Jasmine moaned as she trembled through a mild orgasm.

My knees turned to water as I spilled huge thick hot wad after wad after wad into her beautiful ass, then we cuddled to rest.

**********

After a short siesta, we donned shorts, T-shirts, and sandals. I just didn't want my dick flopping around in the hotel. Then we went to the hotel for lunch. We knew the hotel was clothing-optional, but still we were surprised to see the hotel staff and servers all naked except for laced sandals. All the waitresses were beautiful and had voluptuous breasts with huge areolae and large pointed nipples. The waiters were well built and well endowed and wore white collars with black bow ties like Chippendale dancers. They also wore skimpy little fishnet jocks which hid nothing, probably just to avoid flopping their dicks in the soup! So Jasmine and I enjoyed plenty of eye candy with our meal! We had a rather strange conversation during lunch:

"Did your cock ever penetrate a woman's cervix, I mean did the head actually fuck into the opening?" Jasmine asked.

"Uh, no, and I thought that would be impossible. The cervix opening is normally tightly closed and sealed with a gluey goop, and opens fully only for childbirth, correct?" I said.

"Yes, but what if it was drenched and soaked with hot cum for a long time, and the cockhead is hard and pointed? Maybe the goop would soften enough to let the tip of the cockhead in so cum could squirt into the opening?" she said.

"And to what advantage?" I said.

"Well, the feeling is wonderful when a cockhead tenderly kisses the cervix, and fantastic when warm cum then spills over it. I can only imagine how good it would feel if the cum squirted actually hot and fast into the hole!" she said, with a faraway dreamy look in her eyes.

"Ahem, I think you are a little crazy, but I suppose you intend to try that with Manuel and his pointy dick?"

"Hmm, the thought crossed my mind, hon," she smiled.

After a delicious lunch of baked halibut, pasta, salad, and white wine, we returned to the beach to search for Maria and Manuel.

**********

We wandered up and down the strand for a few minutes, finally finding them huddled close on the wet sand, enjoying the gentle rise and fall of the surf.

"Hola!" they both said, seeming genuinely glad to see us.

"Glad to see you guys," Jasmine smiled, as she and Maria hugged and bumped titties.

"Si, lo mismo! You know, Manuel and I did not make love at all for the past week. We were missing you so much and decided to save up all our juices for thee," Maria smiled. I noticed her beautiful golden nipples were fully erect and especially radiant, and imagined that they winked at me.

"Let us go to our shelter spot, we have a drink there and you can take off those silly clothes," Maria said.

**********

After drinks, Manuel undressed Jasmine and Maria undressed me, and without a word went to her knees and gently took my soft cock fully into her mouth.

"Mmm, ohh, mmm, I was so hungry for thy cock! It is so wonderful, querido, he taste like manna from heaven, and I love his big velvety head, it fills and pumps my coño so perfectly, like a big love piston!"

My cock quickly swelled in her tender warm mouth, and she slowly bobbed it as she held and fondled my balls. When the cock was fully erect, she pushed it in deeper and deeper, working to deepthroat it. A few feet away, Jasmine was following suit. She already had Manuel's cum on her face and neck and his cock deep in her throat, and was caressing her throat bulge.

Maria's firm breasts jutted straight out, and the wonderful golden nipples were now hot and hard as glass. They lightly brushed my thighs and that was all I needed! The blood rushed in my thighs and my back felt like it was splitting as the huge ejaculation came and I couldn't hold it! I held her face and she looked up at me sweetly. "Cuidado, querida, I'm cumming! Aaaaaaaah!" I was afraid she would choke on the cum, but she just nodded, closed her eyes, and smiled as best she could with her mouth full of cock, swallowing each time I squirted a wad. I was standing but then I felt my knees buckling. She took my wrists and helped support me, else I would have fallen as I moaned my relief, "Maria! Aaaaaaaaah!", spilling everything I had into her.

I heard Manuel scream Jasmine's name and saw him double over as he ejaculated heavily into her throat. He fell to his knees then onto his back, but Jasmine kept on sucking his cock until it was dry. That woman really does love her cum! His cock stayed hard. Jasmine grinned, squatted over it, then sat down brusquely, taking it balls deep into her smoking cunt, then ground her clit until she orgasmed violently, "Eaaaaaah! Aaaaaah! Omigod! Cunt! Fuck! I'm cumming! Unnnnnngh!"

When I finally stopped squirting, Maria tilted her head back and opened her mouth, to show her tongue swirling a big glob of my cum like it was so much taffy. "Aaah, thy cum is warm and sweet, mi querido," she smiled, swallowing it, then tenderly kissed my balls and cock.

Maria said, "We drink some nice red wine, then we all rest. The night is young, and we have mucho more sucking and fucking to do!" Then she yelled, "MANUEL! OYE!"

"Si, Maria?"

"Ven aquí! You and Jasmine come, drink vino with us, then we rest, then we love some more!"

The sun began to set, the breeze grew chilly, we downed some wine, then cuddled close under light blankets and slept soundly.

NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers
12