Night Run Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria and I slept close. About 3:00 am, she gently nudged me awake.

"Querido, you awake?" she whispered.

"Si, are you alright?"

"Si. It is a beautiful night. Please, let us go for a moonlight walk," she whispered.

"Just you and I?"

"Si, just you and I. We let those two sleep," she said.

We glanced at Jasmine and Manuel, who were sleeping in each other's arms, Jasmine on top, with Manuel's huge cock buried to the hilt in her pussy. They both looked very content.

"Okay, I don't think those two lovebirds will miss us," I whispered. We packed a knapsack with towels, blanket, beers, and a cell phone, then headed south on the strand. The beach was radiant with a full moon and it really was a perfect night for a walk.

"Where are we headed?" I said.

"Just a little way ahead, there is a place I know with small palms and brush and some dunes, it makes a nice shelter. Manuel and I have often loved there."

We walked leisurely for about half an hour, then came upon the spot. We threw down two towels and lay down to rest.

I kissed her breasts. "You look especially lovely in this moonlight, Maria. You are a golden angel, my golden angel, siempre."

"Gracias, mi querido," she seemed a little tense.

"This is a nice cozy spot, but why did you want to come here, so far from the others?" I said.

"Just thought it would be easier to tell you some things if we were alone," she said apprehensively.

"Wait," I said, fumbling with my cell phone to play a song, 'A Thousand Kisses Deep.' ***

"You do know how to dance?"

"Si, I do, but--"

"No buts. Slow dance with me to this song, it is very beautiful, like you."

I held her close, and we danced slowly on the cool wet sand. "Now tell me...what?" I said.

"Ay, the song is truly beautiful. I only wanted to tell you that I love thee for true, in my deepest heart."

"And I, you" I said gently.

"And also that we have a little boy, Carlito, who is in Peru with tio y tia. He is in grade school."

A chill went through my heart. I feared she would be returning to Peru.

"We will have him join us here at the end of his school year. Manuel is anxious to see him," she said.

"That is so good. Jasmine and I have a little girl, Zoey, also in grade school, so they will make good friends," I said.

"The other thing is--"

"Yes...?"

"Manuel and I want to have another child, so Carlito would then have a sister or brother. And also--"

"There's more?" I smiled.

"Si." She hesitated as her eyes filled with tears. "We want you to make the baby with me."

I was taken aback, at a loss for words. We kept on dancing, on the warm sand now, and I drew her even tighter.

"And also--"

"Aún más?" I said.

"Manuel wants to make a baby with Jasmine," she said.

Finally collecting my senses I said gently, "Maria, I'm sure I speak for Jasmine, we are deeply honored that you want this. Does Jasmine know about this yet?"

"No, but Manuel will tell her before we get back."

"I will not ask 'why.' The love we have for each other, is more than enough reason," I said. "I could never leave Jasmine, but if you were gone from me, I would be crushed like grass," I said.

"Si, entiendo, it is the same for me with Manuel, querido," she said wistfully. Let us agree then to discuss this among the four of us, and love will find our answer," she said, wiping her tears.

"Now, tell me, what great sexual adventures did you and Jasmine have lately?" she brightened a little.

The music stopped and we stood still on the sand, hugging close. She reached down and gently grasped my soft cock, pointing it up so it was pressed to her warm soft belly, making it hard almost instantly.

"Well, we met some nice ladies on our way who were most helpful, and when you and I make love, you will be the seventh woman my cock has entertained over the last two days," I smiled. "Jasmine didn't get any strange cock, but I'm sure Manuel will make up for that."

"Ah, I am seven, the lucky number!" she smiled. Who were the other women?"

"Well, three sisters Lauren, Mina, Chani from Santa Barbara, and two local sisters Lana and Riana, all very beautiful," I said.

"Ay, I know all those girls! Manuel and I have often had sex with them. Haha, small world, like they say," Maria smiled.

"Well, what next? Why don't we have some beer, then a little dip in the surf?" I said.

"Okay, but first..I have to pee, sorry."

"Why sorry? I would dearly love to watch my angel as she pees!"

I stepped back from her, and a thick string of semen stretched from my cock tip to a blob of cum on her belly.

"Hah, look, the rope of your esperma ties us together! It is a good omen for us, mi querido! The same thing happened to Jasmine and Manuel, when first he embraced her!"

"I know, she told me about it."

Maria swiped the cum with a finger, then smiled as she swallowed it, "Mmm, dulce!"

"Now, we have a race: I squat down and you watch my pee start to shoot out, then you put cock in my mouth and I try to make you cum before the pee stops, okay?" she grinned.

She squatted, and the golden liquid started to stream out onto the sand. What a sweet visual! She took my cockhead into her mouth and swirled it, then jacked the shaft with one hand while caressing my balls with the other. She was so beautiful, I ejaculated in about fifteen seconds as she peed, and her eyes looked really surprised that I came that fast. She kept my cock in her mouth until the pee-stream had stopped, then coaxed the last drops of cum from my cock onto her breasts. She stood up, rubbing the cum on her nipples and areolae.

"Aah! Thy cum feels good on my hot nipples, querido," kissing my cheek.

"Well, you won the race, so name your prize," I said.

"My prize? Mmm, okay, that will be when you eat my pussy for so long that I scream for mercy!" she smiled, "But only after I give thee a good core blow!"

"What...is a core blow?"

"Come, let us take a quick dip to rinse off this pee, then I show you," she said.

We romped in the cool surf, then shared a beer.

"Now, lie back, relax, spread your legs," she said.

Getting down between my legs, she massaged my sack until it was relaxed and soft, then managed to put both testicles in her mouth, and her tongue on them was heavenly! With one hand she stroked my shaft slowly, almost to the point of ejaculation, and with the other she slipped a finger into my backside, gently massaging my prostate. She worked slowly, making the fantastic sensations last as long as she could, but in a very few minutes she felt my balls dancing, and increased the speed of her strokes. Then I ejaculated so violently I thought my back would break for sure this time and I almost passed out from the intense pain and pleasure, shuddering through my violent orgasm, "Eaaaaaaaaaah!"

She hastily unmouthed my balls and put my cock in her mouth, catching and swallowing most of the chunky hot cum. I knew now what her 'core blow' meant! I felt like every drop of liquid in my body had jetted into her sweet warm mouth.

**********

When it was over, we rested, her head on my chest, her breasts delicately touching me.

"Was it good for you, love?" she smiled, her eyes twinkling.

I kissed her forehead, "You ARE an angel, sent from heaven. I love you, Maria. Now, my turn to pleasure you, so choose your position."

"I get on top in sixty-nine, okay? I don't suck but I like to have your pene in my mouth when I cum, is okay?"

She put her lovely pussy in my face. I licked her trembling thighs then swirled and licked her clitoris, which was engorged and hard as my thumb; she indeed needed a good pussy-licking. She held my cock in her mouth but did not bob it, seemingly concentrating on her own urgent orgasm. I alternately licked her clitoris then vulva until she began to spasm and shudder with her approaching orgasm. When her vagina fluttered I knew her climax was imminent. Wanting to give her maximum pleasure, I inserted a finger in her vagina, and found her G spot.

"Aieeeea! Por Dios! My G! Jesu--por favor, querido, do not stop! Ay, I cum now, so hard! Unnnnnngh!" Covered in sweat, her breathing ragged, she furiously pumped her hips up and down, up and down, as if fucking a giant invisible cock, as she shuddered through a violent orgasm, "Ay! Ahh! Dios! Aprieta mis tetas! "Nnnnnnnnngh!"

**********

Her orgasm subsided, and she became calm again, nuzzling on my chest, dozing on and off, exhausted.

"And was it good for you, love?" I smiled.

"Si, mil gracias, mi querido, for making me feel so wonderful, and cum so beautifully," kissing my heart.

"No extra charge," I quipped. "So what do you want to do now, I mean beside fucking?" I smiled.

"Mmm, just want to lie here, with you, watching the waves crash in, forever," she smiled. "And also--"

"Also what?"

"I like just to play with your pene y cojones a little bit...is okay?"

"Just don't break them, it's the only set I have," I quipped.

She was feeling frisky, and I had no idea what she was going to do. Moving down on me so that her breasts were alongside my cock, she started to slowly stroke the shaft as she gently caressed my balls.

"You say when you are ready to cum, querido," she smiled.

In a very few minutes I said, Cuidado, I'm cumming!" She pressed my cock tip to her left nipple and I squirted three big wads on it, then four wads on the right. "Ah, I have it all, a nice big load!" she said. Then she used the velvety cockhead like a paint brush to spread the cum until both nipples and areolae were well coated. Finally, she smiled as she pushed the cockhead momentarily into each soft breast, to reward me, I think, and it was beyond wonderful.

Then she kissed me, sweetly, tenderly, "I do so love you, querido, and I so want your life in me. Please do not think ill of me," and her tears fell. "And it is the same with Manuel, for sweet Jasmine."

"Come here," I said gently. "Neither Jasmine nor I could ever think ill of you or Manuel. We are your friends eternal, and now lovers. And more..." I kissed away her tears. "Now, let's have a beer breakfast and head back for our lovebirds. Sun is coming up, and they are probably up."

"Si, or maybe they are cumming too!" she laughed.

**********

We returned to our spot to find Jasmine and Manuel in mid-breakfast. "Hola. We have coffee and rolls for you, join us, por favor," Manuel said cordially.

Maria and I sat down with them and we had coffee and made some small talk. Manuel showed me his patch symbol, a Maltese cross, there was not enough hair for a swastika. But there was obviously some tension in the air, and I decided to get the cats out of the bag.

"The time has come, the Walrus said, to talk of many things," I began.

"Of shoes and ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings," Jasmine interrupted.

"And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings, of turtle doves and skies above, And babies' little things," Maria added.

Manuel was stone quiet, looking a little confused by the poetry.

"We all know the question, don't we?" I said.

Everyone nodded.

Dead silence......

"And now for the answer," I said. I smiled at Maria and nodded lightly, then looked at Jasmine and in lieu of the question I just raised my eyebrows, no need for words.

She nodded furiously, "Yes, yes, yes, YES, YES! Let's do it! LET'S JUST FUCKING DO IT!" she screamed happily, smiling.

"And the answer is NEW LIFE!" I shouted.

Manuel smiled. Maria closed her eyes and crossed herself and I heard her murmur, "Gracias, Jesús!"

We quietly drank a toast, to ourselves.

**********

The sun rose, casting pink and golden light; it was indeed a beautiful morning. We finished our breakfast and walked to the strand where, as before, a line of men stood facing the sea while their women jacked them off or fellated them, catching the cum on their breasts. Manuel and I joined the line, and our ladies smiled as they went to their knees and sucked us off. Jasmine and I smiled and exchanged glances, as did Maria and Manuel, just as he and I ejaculated into each other's wives, and there was no regret, or shame, or jealousy.

We took a quick dip, then returned to our spot for more coffee. We were pleasantly surprised to see Lana and Riana walking toward us, accompanied by their man, who was tall, handsome and well-built and beautifully tanned. They were naked, but he wore a 'Tarzan' flap.

"Buenas dias," Lana said. "We wanted you to meet our man. He is Hawaiian. We call him Dos."

"Aloha," Dos smiled.

"Hola," we all said. I noticed that Jasmine was looking very intently at Dos, and her nipples were hard.

"Easy, girl," I whispered to her.

"Screw off, motherfucker," she smiled and whispered back.

"Um, Lana, you said there would be a surprise?" Jasmine said.

"Aha, you remembered! Everybody close eyes, please." She took off Dos' flap, then said, "Okay, open eyes!"

We did, and saw that Dos sported two perfect circumcised nine-inch cocks, side by side, with mushroom heads, hanging down like slinkies!

"Holy fucking shit!" Jasmine blurted, obviously impressed.

"Ay! Caramba!" Maria exclaimed.

Manuel just shook his head and did a double take.

I myself felt a slight pang of envy.

"They are just nine inches soft, but a little over ten inches when they get hard," Riana said.

"And there is more. Jasmine, por favor, lift up the cocks to show beneath them," Lana said.

Jasmine grasped a cock in each hand and pointed them upward, to reveal a huge scrotum containing four large testicles!

"Holy crap, I have so many questions!" Jasmine said. "Do both cocks shoot cum when he ejaculates, and does he fuck both of you at the same time?And how much cum does he squirt?" She was fascinated!

"Si, they always squirt together, even if only one has fucked. He sometime screw both of us together, but it is much easier if one of us fucks while the other one sucks. And you will see mucho, mucho esperma squirt when he fuck us manana! And he love to fuck a woman's pussy and cula at same time! If you desire, I am sure he would love to fuck you beautiful ladies, pero not today, we must be leaving. But we will be here mañana, and we hope to see you. Adiós for now."

**********

We had lunch at the hotel, and chatted while waiting for our snacks...

"Well, that was certainly enlightening," I remarked.

"Yeah, just imagine sucking both of those big cocks together, and then feeling the hot sperm of four balls shooting down your throat! Damn!" Jasmine said. "Um, to simulate, maybe Maria and I could try sucking you and Manuel together, you know, just in the nature of an experiment, of course," she smiled.

Manuel and I exchanged a quick glance. "What a cumslut your girlfriend is," I said. Jasmine smiled and kicked me under the table.

"Well, we could try that...I think it would be fun. I never had two cocks in my mouth at once," Maria said, "at least not when I was awake!"

"Thank you, Maria. So there, your girlfriend is a cumslut too," Jasmine smiled her retort to me. Manuel wisely stayed out of it...

After lunch we all took a long, long stroll southward on the strand, returning to our spot several hours later, tired and thirsty. A little squall was coming in, and the breeze grew cool. We skipped supper, took some wine, then cuddled with light blankets and sleep beckoned.

I thought of Zoey, and I was anxious to get home. I wondered if Carlito looked like Manuel, and wondered when the girls wanted to make the new babies, and whom they would resemble. I kissed the girls, and the gentle sounds of the surf lulled me to sleep, as I pondered the beautiful days and nights to come...

* * * * * * * * * *

And sometimes when the night is slow, the wretched and the meek, we gather up our hearts and go, a thousand kisses deep...***

Dedicated to Brittni

Sources:

*** A Thousand Kisses Deep, song by Leonard Cohen

12