Night Run Pt. 06

Story Info
You'll always be with the one you love, if you love them all.
3.9k words
4.25
1.7k
0
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers

by NICHOLX, 07.23.22

3.8K words

I woke shortly after sunrise, but a squall kept it fairly dark and chilly. Thirsty for coffee, I slipped on my sandals and threw a small beach towel over my shoulders. To hell with the fucking shorts, they chafed me and everybody is naked in the hotel anyway, so I just let my cock flop. Then letting everybody sleep, I headed for the hotel.

The lounge was deserted except for one waitress, and luckily the breakfast bar had just been stocked with coffee, juice, french toast, and sausages. The waitress was petite and cute, beautifully tanned, and had a sweet ass and perky breasts. Her unbound golden blonde hair spilled down her back to her waistline. She was naked, wearing only a Saint Christopher medal and laced sandals, and her sweet patch was trimmed into a crucifix, like Maria's. She was very sweet and friendly as she packed my takeout order and I noticed her eyeing my junk. When my order was complete she said, "What's your name, sweetie? I'm Candy." Her nipples were getting hard.

"Yes, I'm sure you are!" I smiled. "I'm Brett." Her blue eyes opened wide as my cock started to rise.

A little embarrassed (very little), I said, "Jeez, I hate it when it does that! I just can't control it when there's a pretty girl around!"

"Aww, it's okay, Brett. Nice piece. Um, in a few minutes I'll be taking a half hour break, if you'd care to join me for a coffee or a drink, and... maybe sample my candy, and I'd love a taste of yours, hmm?" she purred invitingly.

I found it hard to resist, "Sorry, Candy, but let me take a rain check? I love... candy, and you are so very lovely, but my girls are waiting for me," I smiled."We have a beach spot just northwest of the hotel."

"Sure, sweetie," as she looked around to see if anyone was watching, then she hugged me and kissed my cheek, giving my cock a playful yank. "I'll keep that rain check tucked away in my pussy!" she whispered and smiled.

I drew her close and returned her kiss. She had the intoxicating scent of jasmine, and I felt the warmth and tenderness of her delectable breasts and body, as she gave me a final hug and cock tug. What a doll! Damn, I like this hotel! Reluctantly I walked slowly back to the sheltered spot where my gang were just waking up. We sat together enjoying our breakfast.

"Muchas gracias for breakfast, Brett," Maria smiled, as she spiked our coffees from a bottle of Peruvian brandy.

"De nada, querida," I smiled and kissed her cheek and shoulder.

By now my cock had fully deflated, but Jasmine had noticed it was slightly up when I sat down.

"So did you meet anyone of interest in the hotel? You, ahem, looked like you had," she snickered.

"Yep, a cute blonde waitress, Candy. She yanked my cock and invited me to sample her candy," I smiled.

"Why didn't you?"

"I wanted to, she was lovely and had a scent of jasmine."

"Uh, a scent of me?" Jasmine blinked.

"No, I meant the flower."

"Oh. Well, why didn't you sample her candy?"

"It wouldn't be fair now, if I got more pussy than you. Besides, I was anxious to have coffee with my beautiful babes," I said.

"Ah, I get it, coffee took priority over pussy! Thanks, hon, thanks," Jasmine giggled.

"I think you would like Candy. I'm sure we'll bump into her, and she probably has a nice boyfriend whose cock you can yank," I smiled.

"Okay, I'll hold you to that," she smiled, kissing my cheek. "And don't worry about getting more pussy than I do. Lana texted me that she and Riana would be coming by later with Dos, you know the guy with dos penes, and I would love to try that double dick, if it's okay with you and Manuel," Jasmine said.

I glanced at Manuel and he just shrugged his shoulders. "I guess it would be okay, if we can watch," I smiled.

We finished breakfast, then Manuel excused himself, saying he had to do some driving and some chores for the hotel.

"Well, I guess both of you hot tamales are mine for the day. I'm for catching a few more winks, then if it clears up, maybe a nice stretch of the legs." It was still dark and chilly, so we three had another shot of brandy to warm up, then sleep came easily as we cuddled together for a cozy catnap.

I slept like a log well past mid-morning. In dim light, I awoke as I felt a gentle tug on my cock. I thought Jasmine was doing the tugging, but I opened my eyes to find the beautiful amber Sara lying close, her warm breasts lightly touching me!

"What a wonderful way to wake up!" I smiled, staring into her beautiful brown eyes. She smiled as I kissed her breasts. "Is this Earth, or by some miracle am I in Heaven?" I said.

"Ah, mi queridito, it is perhaps Heaven on Earth, and I am maybe an Earth-bound angel!" she laughed, fondling my cojones. "Pero, an angel with an empty place that aches to be filled by thy beautiful pene." My cock was quickly rising under her tender caress.

Hearing the squishy sound of sloshing genitals, I looked to my left, and Maria lay on her side with Juan in a scissors position. He was banging her pussy really strong with deep full strokes, and by her sighs I knew she was enjoying his huge cock, "Ahh, ahh, umm! Más profunda por favor, buena, mmm! Aaaah!"

"Haha, your Maria like to have pene deep in coño, even as I do!" Sara said. "Ah, thy pene is almost ready, pero he maybe need a little sucky to start motor. Con tu permiso?" she smiled, asking if she could suck my cock. What a silly question!

"Of course, if I may taste of thy sweet nectar?" I answered.

"Si, si señor, con mucho gusto!" she beamed, eyes twinkling. Seconds later she was on top of me in a sixty-nine position, and she took me deep into her mouth. Her pussy was trim and beautiful, its thick reddish bush having the sweet scent of hyacinth. I parted the bush with my tongue, finding her clitoris, licking and swirling it. She started to shudder and tremble when I swiped the pee hole with my tongue, and she almost climaxed. Wanting to make sure she was wet inside, I pushed my tongue deep into her vagina, and her nectar was syrupy and sweet. She made a little cry "Ay!" then turned so we were face to face.

"I do not want to cum until thy cock is deep, DEEP within me!" she snapped, then kissed my lips, a very long kiss.

She sat straight up on me, stroked my cock once, and looked surprised as she received a sticky handful of cum, and grinned.

"Ah, you are amply ready!" she smiled, slurping her handful. She raised up a little, then coming down took the cock fully into her warm wet vagina. She sat for a few minutes, grinding her clit on me. Then she spread her legs wide, feet flat on the ground, leaning forward, her hands on my chest, pumping her pussy up and down the full length of my shaft. Her pussy was warm and smooth and snug. I held her soft warm breasts, fondling the nipples, and she liked that, purring her pleasure. We fucked a long time that way. I wanted it to last forever, but now and then she felt a little cum squirt up into her.

"Uhnn, I feel you nutting up into me a little bit. Let us pump slow, mi querido, try to make it last, pero if you have to shoot, then shoot! We can fuck again, and it will even last longer when thy cojones are empty!" she smiled, leaning forward so I could mouth her nipples.

I delayed cumming as long as I could. pumping deep but with short strokes.

Jasmine lay on her side to the right of me, a thick pillow under her thigh, to line up her holes properly for Dos' double-dick. Lana and Riana had each sucked one of his cocks, and they were now firm enough for penetration. Lana squirted copious amounts of love gel in Jasmine's ass and pussy, as Dos' cocks were quite thick. Jasmine was facing me as Sara and I fucked, and she smiled wistfully, as if she wanted me to go to her, but I could not.

Finally Lana guided the first cock into Jasmine's rectum, Dos pushing in gently. Jasmine gave a little yelp of pain, "Ouch!" Then Riana held up Jasmine's leg as Lana guided the second cock into Jasmine's pussy, and that went in fairly easily. When both cocks were in equally far, Dos began a gentle simultaneous pumping of ass and pussy. Jasmine was tense at first, and her eyes flew wide open the first time the cocks were pushed in, but soon she began to enjoy it, eyes closed, holding her titties.

"Omigod Brett, it feels good, but also so fucking weird! Unngh, I already feel the cum waves tingling," Jasmine said.

Returning from work, Manuel joined the mini-orgy. He kissed Maria, who was still fucking Juan, then went over to Jasmine.

"Manuel! En la boca, rapido, por favor!" Jasmine pleaded. Manuel obediently shucked his shorts and Jasmine immediately took his cock into her mouth, sucked it to erection, then licked and bobbed it furiously, "Mmmm, umm, ummm," somewhat mollified now that she had a cock in every opening! Dos' cocks remained rock-hard as he quietly continued to gently double-pump her, now pushing in balls-deep, while Lana and Riana fondled and sucked his huge four-ball sack. He looked very content!

Surprisingly, Manuel was the first to climax, ejaculating great hot thick wads deep in Jasmine's throat, "Ay! Aaaaah! Yaaaaangh," pulling out and shooting the final spurts on her face and breasts. That triggered Jasmine's orgasm, "Eeeeeea! Oww! Aaah! Aaaah! Aaaaaaaaaaah!" as she spasmed and shuddered through a violent climax. Dos followed her closely, "Aaah! Nnnnnga!" as both cocks fired their hot loads deep into Jasmine's ass and pussy. Obviously happy with her triple load of hot white, she cried out, "Ehaa!" Apparently having had enough cock for a while, she told Lana, "Basta!" Dos pulled out, and Lana and Riana hastened to spruce up his junk, getting him up and ready for the next caper.

Seeming like a chain reaction, Maria was next to cum, jacking her clit as she screamed through her orgasm, "Ay! Por Dios! Aaaaaaaaah! Aieeeee!" Juan pulled out, exhausted but still hard, until Maria hungrily deep-throated his huge cock, taking his full ejaculaton into her belly as he sighed his relief, "Ummm! Aaaaaaaah, por Dios! Mmmmm!".

Sara relaxed a little, as we continued our slow pumping. Only Sara and I were still doing the tango now, and we had been at it for well over an hour.

"Are you alright, preciosa? Getting close?" I said.

"Si, I very close. Let us try to cum together, as one, por favor?"

"Si, I am close too. You do the pumping, and I will cum when you do, I promise," I smiled.

"Gracias, querido," she kissed me and laid her head on my chest, pumping faster. I held her sweet ass-cheeks, helping her make the up-down movement. Minutes later, those cheeks began to shiver and spasm, her vagina fluttered, and I knew she was seconds away from orgasm. Her warm breasts pressed against me, the nipples hot and hard. I felt her trembling heart close to mine, beating frantically as the cum waves rippled through her. I put my arms around her and drew her tightly to me as she moaned her pain and relief, "Ow! Uhhhhmm! Ay! Sostenme, por favor! Aaaaaah!" As I held her, I spilled everything I had into the well of her wonderful warmth, "Aaaaaaaah! Unnnngh!"

**********

Lying close in the afterglow, Sara said softly, "Gracias, mi querido, for pouring into me the water of your life."

"The what?" I said.

"Your esperma. The water of your life. And I am thirsty still." she smiled.

"Well, I may have some left, if you're still thirsty," I smiled.

"Ah, bueno!" she said, quickly taking my tired cock in her mouth, and her tongue was fantastic, making me cum again even before the cock was fully erect! She swallowed the cum greedily, saving a handful to coat her nipples.

"Mmm, dulce. Thy cum is sweeter than Juan's, and a little salty, pero me gusta!" she smiled.

"Gracias, ángel, for sharing your heavenly beauty with me. You are my friend, eternamente," as I held her face and kissed her, a long kiss.

After the mini-orgy, everybody was pretty well 'fucked out.' We all had a beer, then a nice siesta was in order. I cuddled with Jasmine, Maria with Manuel, Sara with Juan, Lana and Riana with Dos, and we dozed until mid afternoon.

**********

Having had enough sleep, I woke about 3:00 pm. It was muggy and hot, so I chugged a nice cold beer. Scanning the beach, I noticed a lone naked female walking toward me from the hotel, waving to me. I thought: so many good things have happened to me lately, it just couldn't be Candy, but it was! I went over to Jasmine, who was half awake. "Candy is coming, probably with a rain check. Um, I'll be gone for a bit, will you be okay?" I said.

"It's okay, hon, don't eat too much candy or you'll get a tummy ache, haha! Have fun. Don't worry, we'll think of some fun things to do while you're away!" she smiled.

"Oh, here she is. Candy, meet my wife, Jasmine," I said.

"Hi, Candy. Wow, Brett told me you were pretty, but wow! Take good care of my baby, and please save a piece for me; I'm a candy lover too!" Jasmine smiled.

"Okay, Jasmine, I'll bring him back good as new!" Candy smiled. "And I'll have some candy for you, anytime you have a sweet tooth!" Candy smiled.

"C'mon Candy, let's go see what's up at the beach." I grabbed my knapsack and took her hand.

At the beach....

We saw the 'fellatio lineup' but did not join the line, instead walking a half klick south. We threw down a towel under a small palm, then we lay together, close, enjoying the afternoon sun. The surf was gentle, the breeze was mild and getting cooler.

I kissed her breasts and cheek, she smiled and kissed my lips. Her mouth was sweet.

"It's true," I said.

"What's true?"

"You really are made of candy. You are so very sweet, Candy." Her blue eyes twinkled. "Are you chilly?" I said.

"No, not with you close beside me," she smiled sweetly. "You know, sugarcane is sweeter at the bottom than at the top."

"I didn't know that. I never tasted sugarcane. Are you like that, Candy, sweeter at the bottom?" I smiled.

"Hmm, could be, only one way to find out." She moved closer, now her warm honey breasts were pressing on me, the nipples in full bloom. I turned a 180, then began kissing my way down her, first neck and shoulders, then breasts, then as I kissed her warm soft belly, she grasped and started stroking my cock. I swirled her navel, then kissed down to her sweet v-patch. I parted the curly blonde hair with my tongue, finding her engorged clitoris, licking and swirling it. Her nether lips were already wet with her juice, and it was indeed sweet as honey. As I licked her, she took me fully into her sweet mouth, and her tongue practically took me to a different plane of existence! I didn't last long, cumming in her mouth. She couldn't swallow it all, much of it landed on her face and breasts. She didn't cum, sat up and wiped off.

"Sorry for the mess," I said. "You are so beautiful, I just couldn't hold it."

She smiled, "Don't be sorry, I got a good taste, exactly what I wanted." She moved up so we were face to face. "Okay if I get on top?"

"Welcome aboard," I said.

"I loved your tongue, but what I crave right now is a good deep cock-fuck! You ready for that?"

"I will be, in about ten minutes," I said.

"I can't wait that long," she smiled. Reaching down, her warm tender hand quickly awakened my sleeping giant, then pushed his head into the sweetest candy of all.

Her vagina was warm and wonderful, as I knew it would be. I let her do the pumping at her own pace, and she stopped often to grind her clit. We loved like that for at least two hours, then she began to tremble and jerk a little.

I'm cumming, Brett. Please hold me tight," she was crying. "Omigod! Ah, ah, aah, unngh! Unnngh!"

"Why crying, sweetie, did I hurt you in any way?" I said.

"Oh no, no. It's just that after cumming, I know it's over, but I don't want it to be over. I don't want it to end. I think I might be falling in love with you, and I know you're married, and I'm afraid to cause trouble for you and Jasmine--"

"Not to worry, sweetie. Nothing has to be over. I love you, how could any man not love you? And I do love Jasmine, and we have a little girl, and we're planning on another child. She knows I'm with you, and I know she loves Manuel, and his wife Maria and I are lovers, and there are no secrets and...need I say more? That's the way it is, so if you love me, please, don't stop loving me."

"She smiled, "Brett! That's--"

"That's what?" I said.

"That's an Elvis song, 'Please Don't Stop Loving Me!"

I fumbled with my cell, "Wait, I'll pull it up on youtube...got it. Now, may I have this dance?"

"What, dancing naked on the sand?" she giggled.

"Sorry we're not quite dressed for the occasion, but yes."

We danced on the warm sand, holding close. "Wow, a pretty song, very emotional," I said.

"Yes, one of my favorites."

"Now it will be our song," I smiled.

The music stopped, we kissed, a long sensual kiss, then went in the surf for a quick rinse, and walked back. I walked her to the hotel.

"Do you live at the hotel?" I said.

"No, my car is here. I have a small apartment close by."

"Okay, then I will see you soon."

"I promise you will. I work at the hotel every day but Sunday." We kissed good night, and I rejoined Jasmine and the others.

**********

I kissed Jasmine. "So, did you have a nice time?" she said. "What did you guys do?"

"Oh, walked south about a klick, took some sun. Then we took flight sixty-nine, and had a nice lay, and did some dancing."

"Haha, Maria told me about your sand dancing. Do you love her?"

"Of course I do. And I love Maria, too... but I love you the most."

"It's okay, hon. I want you to have pleasure with her. I wouldn't mind shagging her myself! Do tou want to see her again, make love to her again?"

"I think so. I hope so. She said she loves me, but maybe she'll just get over it."

"I never got over it,'' she smiled. "Oh, and you know what, that damn tailbone kink is back, probably from the contortions with Dos."

"You mean the one--"

"Yeah, the one up my ass. Think you could help me work it out again?" she said.

"Sure, just a minute while I get something long to stick in there."

"I can help you with that...there, nice and long already! And have I told you lately that I love you?"

"Even after all that twisting and shouting?" I said.

"Yeah, even more, after all that."

"Good to know," I said softly. "Now, swing those lovely buns over here!" She assumed a doggie position, her face and breasts and knees on the towel, her beautiful ass in the air. The anal penetration was good that way. I threw some lube on and pushed in gently, and she didn't make a peep. I screwed her ass gently, then she wanted to make conversation during the fuck, which was rare for her.

"It seems we have drawn an audience," she said softly. Maria, Manuel, Sara, and Juan were gathered at a short distance, drinking beer or coffee, chatting quietly and intently watching our copulation. "I assume you're okay with them watching us," I said.

"Absolutely. Hehe, actually it makes me hotter. Unngh! Could you do something different for me, this time, hon?"

"Sure babe, what?"

"I saw a porn video a while back, where a really hung tall white dude was ass-fucking a pretty black chick, I forget their names. Oofa! Anyway, the guy pulled out just before he came, then ejaculated every drop on her ass, spreading it with his cock like a paint brush. Uhh! That's what I want, feeling your hot white cum spread all over my silly ass! Unngh! Oh! I'm starting to cum! Ngaaaah! Aaaaaah!"

"I'll do my best, sweetie, but I don't know how much coverage I can manage." I reached around and massaged her clit to bring her to climax.

"Aaaaah! Just do what you can, and we'll give our audience a nice show. Mmm, mmm," her climax subsided.

I stepped up the pace, moving in and out a lot faster, and soon I felt a huge ejaculation coming. I pulled out just in time, spewing huge hot wads all over her pretty ass,"Aaaah! Unnnnngh, gingh!" Then using my cock I painted the cum over most of her ass. Our audience gave a nice round of applause and laughter. I was sweating like a nut, exhausted. "Hold that pose for a minute, sweetie," I said, snapping a pic of her cummy ass, for posterity! I knew she would want it.

NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers
12