Night Run Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up then, swiped some cum from her ass, and coated her nipples, which were red as a beet. The cum was running down her legs. "You got the kink out, thanks, hon," she smiled.

"What a perfect slimy mess! You have now achieved the pinnacle of cumsluttery!" I smiled. "Congrats!"

"Oh yeah, me so happy!" she giggled. Thanks, hon, the hot cum on my ass did feel great. But, kinda sticky now, let's go take a surf dip, so I can rinse off."

She waved to the other four to follow, and we all sashayed down to the strand.

**********

We came upon the 'fellatio line' which seemed to always be there. I wondered, was this ritual done to pay homage to the sea? We romped in the surf, then Juan and Manuel and I joined the line, and our beloved ladies went to their knees for us once again, as we stared into the beautiful sunset of red and gold and silver. And in those serene moments, it came to me that love was the beginning, and the middle, and the end of all of life, and that really there is nothing more...

"I will always love you, my sweet Jasmine."

"And I you, Brett."

**********

Dedicated with love, to Brittni

12