Night Time Beach Fun

Story Info
Late night beach fun with Sir and Kitten.
2.3k words
4.64
6.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We pull in to a secluded carpark near the beach and get out of the car. I take your hand as we walk towards the beach. The moonlight reflects off the water as we walk down the beach for a time before you turn and look out to the water.

I stand behind you and wrap my arms around your middle, the bottom of your boobs resting on my arms. You run your hands along my arms and place them over mine. I rest my chin on your shoulder. I can smell a hint of your perfume against your neck, and the smell of your freshly washed hair. Occasionally the breeze lifts a few strands of your hair and they tickle my nose.

You lean back against me and I tighten my arms around you. I can feel you relax as we enjoy the moment.

We stay like that for a time then I turn you around in my arms. I place a gentle kiss on your forehead, then lean down and kiss your lips. It's a light kiss, but there is the promise of something more in it.

I deepen the kiss and my tongue teases your lips wanting to taste you. Your mouth opens and our tongues begin their battle. I can feel your tongue ring flicking against my teeth and lips. My arms tighten around you and your arms encircle my neck, pulling me into you. After an indeterminate time, I pull back from the kiss and we both try to catch our breath that increased during our kiss.

I slowly pull back and take your hand, walking back up to the beach toward the car. You seem a little confused as you thought we would be staying longer. You glance up and see I have a small smile on my face. You wonder what I have planned and your stomach starts to tingle in anticipation.

We get back to the car and I push you against the door, and kiss you hard and fast. I feel your tounge ring flicking against my tounge and teeth. I pull you towards me and crush your body into mine.

My hands reach around and grab your ass, lifting you off the ground. Instinctively, you wrap your legs around my waist and wrap your arms around my neck. I break the kiss after a moment and move my lips down to the side of your neck, lightly biting, kissing and licking as I hear your moans of pleasure against the side of my neck.

After a time, I lower you down and you put your feet back on the ground. I reach up and grab your arms. I spin you around so you are leaning on the car with your arms behind your back. You feel cold metal on your wrists a second before you hear the clicks of the cuffs locking into place.

I lean in close and you can feel my hot breath on your neck. I whisper into your ear "You are under arrest, Kitten." I hear something between a moan and a growl from your throat. "Do you submit to a full body search by me?"

You nod your head, afraid to test your voice. I put my lips right next to your ear and whisper "Answer me, Kitten."

You pull a shuddering breath and say "Yes. I submit to a full body search, Sir."

"Good Girl." I reply to you, as my hands start to move slowly up your body towards the top of your neck. I can feel the pleasure radiating from you, not only from what my hands are doing, but from hearing your favourite words.

My hands move to the sides of your head and I start massaging your temples, while at the same time, my thumbs are caressing the back of your neck.

I slowly move my hands along your shoulders, massaging them. I get to the edge of your shoulders and move down your arms, all the way down to your wrists cuffed behind your back. I step closer to you, and your hands can feel my hardness through my jeans. "Looks like we are both enjoying this, Kitten." I tell you with a chuckle.

I slide my hands around to your front and slip them under your shirt. I gently run my fingers across your stomach, moving higher and higher. I can feel your stomach twitching with every touch. I reach your boobs and find what I have been expecting. No bra. This is one of my rules, and you follow it without fail. I run my fingers around your boobs and hear you moan again. I suddenly grab both of them tightly and flick my thumbs back and forth across your very hard nipples.

"Ungh. Ungh." You let out small grunts each time your nipples are flicked and I can feel your legs start to tremble.

"You are very close aren't you Kitten?" I ask.

"Yes Sir. Please may I cum Sir?" You plead with me. "Not yet Kitten. Soon, but not just yet."

You let out a small whine, but say nothing. I move my hands back down your body, and slip them under the elastic waist band of your pants. As I move them lower, I once again find you have followed the rules. No panties. I allow you to wear a bra most times when we are out in public, but you are never allowed to wear panties. It was a rule you eagerly embraced as you love the feeling of being free down there.

I can feel the heat of your pussy well before I get near it with my fingers. Your pussy is soaked, and so are the pants you are wearing. Good thing I always make sure you keep a spare change of clothes in my car. I run my fingers along the outside of your pussy, but I don't touch it. I know that touching you anywhere directly on your pussy or clit would send you into a climax that you would not be able to control. Your legs tremble harder as I tease the edge of your pussy with my fingers. I bring my hands out and move them around to your ass.

I massage your ass cheeks gently, then slide both my hands around your left leg, deliberately grazing your pussy. I move slowly down your leg and then slowly back up the other, finishing at the top of your right leg and once again, grazing your pussy through your soaked pants as I move my hands away.

I reach down and open the car door, grabbing hold of a towel. I place it on the roof of the car and unfold it. I reach down and unlock the cuffs, knowing that what follows my hurt you if they are still on. I then spin you around and kiss you passionately. Your eyes glint with lust as we part. Before you have had a chance to catch your breath, I reach down and pull your pants down to your ankles. As I stand back up, I put one hand under your ass, and one at the back of your neck and lift you so your head, back, and ass are on the roof of the car, your legs hanging off it, and your dripping pussy exposed to my eyes. I grab your legs and place them over my shoulders and without warning place my lips over your pussy and lick your clit 3 times.

"I...I'm...Fuck, I'm.." You try to say the words, but your body is betraying you. I pull away from your pussy long enough to give you permission. "Cum for me Kitten." I replace my mouth on your pussy and push my tongue deep inside you.

What happens next is one of my favourite things of teasing and pleasuring you.

Knowing we are in quite a secluded spot, you yell "FFFFUUUCCCCCKKKKKK... I'M CUUUMMMING." You know I love to hear your scream. Your hands reach down and grab my hair, pulling my face harder down on your pussy. Your entire body starts rocking and twisting in all different directions, and your legs clamp tightly around my head and ears. In those few moments of silence, nothing else exists for me except knowing that I have given you pleasure beyond what you expect.

Your legs release my slightly, enough so that I can take a breath and pull my head back from your pussy. I stand straighter, keeping your legs on my shoulders while your body continues to do its exotic, uncontrolable dance. I slide my hands beneath your ass until I grip both of your hands in mine. I squeeze them gently and you squeeze them back with the occasional twitch thrown in.

You slowly start to catch your breath and your trembling subsides. I lower your legs off my shoulders and place them against my hips. "Sir's turn now Kitten." I tell you and your head shoots up to look into my eyes.

With one hand, I grab my belt and undo the buckle. The button and zipper quickly follow and my cock springs out as I lower my underwear beneath my balls. Reaching back up, I grab you around your lower back and pull you down off the roof of the car. Instinctively, your arms jerk up and wrap around the back of my neck as you slide down the side of the car, your pussy almost directly in line with my cock. I slow your descent just before I will slide into you and kiss you deeply. You can taste your cum on my lips as our tounges wrestle with each other.

Slowly I lower you down until the head of my cock is just touching your pussy. I stop and tease you, pushing slightly but not going inside you. You moan and whimper then whisper "Please."

"Please what Kitten?" I ask with a grin, slowly rotating my hips, teasing you even more.

"Please fuck me Sir." Your eyes are tightly shut as you say this. "Look at me Kitten, and then ask me again." I demand.

Your eyes open and you look into mine. "Please Sir." You moan. "Please fuck me. Fuck me hard Sir."

"Good Girl." I say and your eyes light up. A second later though, your eyes roll back in your head as I lower your pussy down onto my cock and shove in all the way to the hilt. You are wet enough from the excitement and your cumming that I slide in easily. You wrap your legs around my hips and start moving with me. I like this position, because I can take your weight and each time I push in to you, my pelvis grinds against your clit, driving you even wilder. It doesn't take long before your breathing increases and your moans become louder and louder. Anticipating your question, I decide to answer it before you ask. "Cum again for me Kitten."

My words immediately send you into another climax. Your pussy starts spasming, clenching me tightly. Your arms wrap tighter around my neck and your fingernails dig into my shoulders. Your legs are jerking all over the place, but I have hold of you and keep you safe so you don't fall.

Seeing you in the throes of your climax, as well as the squeezing and releasing of my cock by your pussy is too much for me and I know I am about to cum.

"Fuck... I'm cumming." Is all I manage to get out before I blast my cum into your pussy. You are not sure if your climax had finished and my cumming in you bought on another one, or if it was still the same one just continuing, but either way, the spasms and shaking starts all over again, rendering you senseless, no control over your body at all.

It takes both of us quite a while to come down from our joined climaxes. We stay in that position for a number of minutes before you once again open your eyes and look at me. "Thank you Sir." You tell me in a soft voice.

"You are more than welcome Kitten." I lean forward and kiss your forehead.

I remove my left arm from under your ass and reach across and open the passenger door. I then reach up and grab the towel from the roof and place it on the passengers seat. I move slightly and lift you off my still semi-hard cock and place you gently on the seat. I stand there for a moment, looking down at you. Your hair is a mess, your clothes are all crumpled, and your cheeks are still flushed. You definitely have that just fucked glow about you as well. You look gorgeous.

"Ready to go?" I ask you as I start to pull my underwear up.

Your hand reaches out to stop me and you say "In a moment."

"Wha.." I try to say before you lean forward and take my cock in your mouth. "Oh my God Kitten." I moan and instinctively reach down and grab your hair. I can feel your tounge swirling around my cock as you take it deeper and deeper into your mouth and throat. You continue sucking and licking for another minute before you pull away.

"All clean Sir. Just like a good sub is supposed to do." You smile up and me and smack your lips as if in appreciation.

"You are such a Good Girl Kitten." I am so glad she is my submissive. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I pull my pants up and slowly shut the door. I go around to the drivers side and sit down next to her. I put the car in drive and slowly head out of the car park. I take hold of her hand and bring it to my lips.

"I love you Kitten." I tell her.

"And I love you to my Sir. Always and forever." We drove into the night, both wondering where our next adventure would take us.