Night Visitor

Story Info
Your predator watches you from the shadows.
1k words
4.4
22.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann_Ford
Ann_Ford
47 Followers

I like to watch you sleep.

Eyes closed. Mouth slightly open. Hands relaxed.

I like to watch the breath slowly move in and out of your soft lips.

I wonder if your breath would sound the same with my cock forced through your lips. I like to imagine the feel of it - tongue thrashing helplessly against my cock's head, breath just managing to whistle through the small gaps on the side.

You'd have to breathe through your nose because once my dick got truly hard, it would plug up that pretty little mouth.

I get hard just thinking about it. I rub myself to the thought of you struggling to get up off the floor, fighting to release my length from your mouth, struggling to breathe. There'd be spit everywhere, up your cheeks, down your breasts, splattered on your thighs.

There'd also be cum everywhere. You'd gag and struggle, but I'd force my hand over your mouth and nose until you swallowed it all. I'd make you lick it off my cock and then lick up any spots on the floor.

My cock is pulsing, and my balls are heavy. Some precum wets the head like a little crown.

You're sleeping naked tonight. You do that some nights when it's warm, and I get an unobstructed view of that pretty little cunt, all pink and wet.

I want to fucking destroy it, watch it grow red and swollen as I fuck it like a madman. Then, when I pull out, I want to watch all my creamy cum dribble from it. Your poor cunt won't know what to do with all that cum.

My cock is straining against my hand. It wants out. It wants release. It wants to be in you.

You'd be so tight and wet. I have to stifle a groan thinking about it. Your tight little sheath would squeeze me to death, hug me close. Every time I'd try to pull out to thrust back in, it would be the most glorious battle. I'd have to teach it though about its rightful owner. I'd have to fuck it into submission until you mewled, and your cunt was properly schooled.

I've seen you fuck yourself a few times with your fingers or one of your little toys, but my cock puts both to shame. I wouldn't throw the toys away though. I'd shove that little glass dildo up your ass, make you squirm and moan as I fucked your pussy, all the while a dildo stretched you out.

My cock twitches at the thought of you with something up your ass. I'd make you bend over, with cum still dripping from your puffy pussy, just so I could see your little back hole plugged up with something. You'd be so embarrassed, but your pussy would still flutter and gasp in anticipation.

Fucking your ass would be downright miraculous. You've never had it up the ass and so you'd probably cry and try to get away, but I would just fuck that hole into submission. You'd feel me for fucking days. I'd unload and then make you walk around with no panties, just so I could see my white cum trickle out of your little red hole, all stretched open because of my big cock.

And you'd probably think it was over, but it'll never be over for you. I'll fuck every hole you have until you're dribbling my cum from every damn part of your body.

My balls tighten at that thought.

You moan slightly in your sleep and roll onto your back, your thighs falling open. I breathe deeply as the scent of wet cunt fills the room. Your lips are glistening, and I can see your clit is hard and red, looking for attention. I can imagine that your hole is suckling at nothing, begging to be filled.

I move to your bed, quietly dodging the squeaky floorboards. I can see your perky nipples as well, as hard as your clit and also standing to attention.

I kneel silently by your bed. I slipped you a mild sedative at dinner, but very loud noises can still wake you. I want you soft and pliant, caught somewhere between dreams and reality.

The smell of wet pussy has become even stronger. I hungrily lick my lips. Stretching my hand gently over your thigh, I run a gloved finger over your lips, watching you moan and shift your hips, looking for more. Your little clit shivers and seems to swell.

I run my finger down your wet slit and smile when you mewl and buck your hips. Carefully, I slide a finger into your tight little snatch and grin when it gobbles it up to the second knuckle. Your pussy is a keen little slut.

I work you until you're gushing juices and moaning, your cunt sucking at my finger and trying to find an orgasm. But I won't give you one.

I slide my finger out and creep back into the shadows. My finger smells like you and I lick it as I wait, savouring the taste of aroused pussy.

You wake up, groggily looking around, your hips still moving as your cunt pulses. You moan and roll over, so that I get a perfect view of your ass. You grab one of your pillows and shove it between your legs, so that you are straddling it. You lean forward, resting your forearms on the bed.

You begin to hump the pillow as I watch, riding it like it is a fucking rodeo horse. I groan inwardly as I get an amazing view of your ass and little glimpses of your twitching ass hole.

I can imagine how wet you are making the pillow and that makes me even harder. My cock is like concrete now.

You hump the pillow so vigorously the bed begins to rock and creak, but you don't seem to care. Your breath catches and you come with a loud moan, not slowing your hip thrusting until you come a second time, grinding your cunt into the pillow. You barely catch your breath before slumping to the side, falling back into a sedative-laced sleep, cunt rosy and juicy.

I wait a few seconds, before creeping back from the dark and slowly walking to the side of your bed. I pick up the pillow you just humped and hold it to my face, breathing in the heady scent of excited pussy.

I smile to myself and leave, holding the pillow to my chest.

Until tomorrow night.

Ann_Ford
Ann_Ford
47 Followers