Night Visitor

Story Info
A Vampiress Lands on His Balcony.
4.2k words
4.63
17.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late. I was too tired for anything but a cold drink and my bed after coming home from a long workday. More than anything, I needed to sleep. I faced another long day tomorrow working on a project that would open a big opportunity for me should it succeed as planned. I turned off the light.

Glad to be out of my stuffy office, I thought some fresh air would do me good. I admired the moon, suspended in the clear night's sky as it cast long shadows through the open balcony doors. The sheer dark curtains on each side lifted towards me, almost caressing me as the welcome surge of fresh air cooled my warm skin.

Even with one side of my head against the pillow, I could hear the breeze rustling through the trees outside, and it almost masked an unfamiliar sound. I couldn't have been sure in my half-sleep, but I thought I heard the sound of flapping wings. Not the wings of a bird, but large wings that sounded like a beach umbrella being opened and closed repeatedly. I had thought I was starting to dream, but it seemed so real that I turned over to face the balcony. It was then that I caught a movement on the balcony.

Yes, I could see the shadow of a figure behind the curtain. The figure remained still for a moment. This didn't seem right. I was about to reach for the billy club I keep under the bed (hey, you never know) when the figure behind the curtain emerged into the moonlight in full view.

Mostly I could only make out her silhouette. I say "her" because she definitely had the right curves, but there was something else that seemed out of place. She had what I could only guess were wings behind her slender body. Only once before in my life had I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand straight up, yet this is what I was experiencing at this moment. My heart was racing. She moved into my room. I could see her face more clearly now and I heard her voice say, "Don't be afraid. I won't hurt you."

She was beautiful. She had a black mane of shiny hair pulled back to a high ponytail. Her full lips were red, and her dark eyes had me transfixed. Her skin had a translucent glow. She was wearing a full black body suit with a deep neckline that showed off the perfect roundness of her breasts, and I could clearly make out the tips of wings now spanning from above her shoulders down to her ankles. If I was still dreaming, I didn't want to wake up.

I took in the unreal beauty that stood only a few meters away, and finally finding my voice, asked "Who are you, what...are you? What do you want?"

"I want you."

"Huh, wha?"

"You heard me. Get up. Come closer. Don't be afraid."

This was a command, yet any possible harshness was softened by her sultry beauty. I wasn't afraid, but maybe I should have been. Her voice was caressing and soothing, arousing even. I found myself obeying as I rose from my bed and moved toward her. I stopped a few feet in front of her so that I could still keep her in full view, incredulous at the beautiful fantasy I now faced.

"Closer," she said.

As I complied with her directive, I could feel the unmistakable feeling of arousal. My naked body stood just a foot away from her now (I sleep in the nude). I looked into her eyes. Though dark, I could make out a hint of amber glow adding to the otherworldliness of her beauty. I looked down and confirmed that my very stiff erection was partially bridging the gap between us, as if reaching out to her of its own accord. She followed my gaze down and smiled her approval before she lifted her head back up to look into my eyes again.

She smiled and said, "Well then, I guess you really are happy to see me after all."

The smile I started quickly stopped when I saw her fangs as she chuckled.

She lifted her left hand and caressed the right side of my face then, as she said, "We are going to have so much fun tonight!"

And then she kissed me gently while placing her other hand on the left side of my face. I could feel that her fingernails were pointy and sharp, but all thoughts about this vanished when she pulled us together, trapping my cock between us. Then her kiss deepened, her tongue exploring my mouth. I was so turned on! Her lips were like cold fire, yet I kissed her back, probing her mouth with my tongue, heedless of any fear of impaling it on those very sharp fangs behind her luscious lips.

"I think you're warming up to me now, baby. Go ahead lover, look deep into my eyes." I realize now I was being mesmerized. She spoke again, interrupting this thought.

"I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked, and I will sink my fangs into your neck. Then I will take some of your blood. I know you won't mind, will you?"

"I think that will be nice," I said, surely out of my mind. Why would I say such a thing? I had to be under her power I think because otherwise I would have tried to get away. But it had to be something more than how much she turned me on.

With a whoosh she opened her magnificent wings, knocking some things in the room to the floor. Without me realizing, she had already shed her skin-tight garment and she jumped up to wrap her legs and arms around me. She felt weightless, which surprised me. Doing what came naturally, I put my hands on her perfect ass and started caressing her. Then very slowly, she wiggled her very wet and tight pussy down onto my waiting cock like she was settling into a comfortable chair.

"That's more like it! Don't you think this is nice? I just had to have you in me right away!"

This was surreal. But I was going along with whatever was happening. I think I stopped breathing for a moment when she impaled herself fully on my erection and wrapped her wings around me in a close embrace. Her breasts felt like plump and firm ripe fruit and I now knew what the author of A Thousand and One Nights had meant by that description. It felt so amazing against my chest as her hard and erect nipples felt like they were going to drill into me. Her body felt cool but not cold as I might have expected. As her wings enveloped me in their gentle caress, it felt like I was being wrapped in a soft silky blanket. I was her captured prey, and I loved it. The idea of escape was the furthest thing from my mind.

Almost at a loss for words, all I could say was, "No, I don't mind," breathlessly as we kissed. She wasn't moving and I felt ready to explode. She sensed this and grabbed my face and commanded, "Look at me," and I did. My imminent climax subsided, but my cock was still hard as my billy club. I looked at her parted lips and the sharp tips of her fangs peeking from below her upper lip. It was strangely arousing and I was completely under her spell.

Noticing me studying her sharp cuspids, she said, "My fangs come out when I'm either hungry or horny."

"Do you like them?" she asked.

"Very attractive, sexy even," I answered. "Which are you now? Horny or hungry?" I asked playfully.

She chuckled and kissed me deeply again. When her kisses migrated down to my neck, I stiffened for a moment, expecting her to bite. But instead, I felt the cool wetness of her tongue that sent flames of desire throughout my body. I relaxed and enjoyed it as her lips gently sucked and kissed up and down my neck. It felt fantastic, but even better when she playfully grazed the tips of her fangs on my skin sending shivers up my back.

I breathed deeply as she titillated my neck. I returned in kind and kissed the beautiful contours of her splendid neck, and it caused her to moan with pleasure. This seemed to kick things up a notch as she then started to run her fingers through my hair with her sharp nails, claws really, gently grazing my scalp.

"Oh, you are going to be sooo good!" she said. After letting things build up some more, she added, "Come on, let's do it."

And before I could take a step to walk us over to the bed, her wings opened wide across the room again and started flapping, causing more things to fall off the shelves and dressers. With her arms and legs still wrapped around me, my feet lost contact with the floor as she flew us to the bed. She landed us in the middle of the bed, my stiff cock still deep inside her soft, wet, incredibly tight pussy.

She straddled me now, with me pinned underneath, her wings folded behind her, and her hands rested on my shoulders.

"Now, where were we?" she asked with a lusty smile.

"Please tell me your name?" I asked.

"Treat me nicely and you might find out, Rick"

"Apparently you already know mine."

"Yes, as a vampire, I know things, and I've had my eye on you for quite a while now."

I started asking more questions but she placed her fingertips gently over my mouth and said, "Shh, shut up and let me fuck you!" As she smiled, she slowly opened her mouth, exposing her glorious fangs once more.

Taking a closer look at them, I was transfixed. God, how they turned me on! She turned me on. I should have been scared shitless, but this seemed all so natural, although I still wasn't sure why. This must be a dream, I thought. So vivid though.

"This is no dream, Baby."

Shit, she was reading my mind! I guess reading minds was a vampire ability, too. I wasn't going to question or complain. After all, I had a beautiful winged vampiress over me with my still rock-hard cock in her pussy. This was no longer a time for questions I now admitted to myself or wondering why me?...

"Now Rick, I know you've had a long day on the job and you're tired. So, let me do the work. Just lay back, enjoy, and let a girl have her way with you!" Mentally, I laughed, as she was way more than a girl.

A faint voice deep down inside me, the last remnants of my rational brain, was screaming, trying to tell me to get away somehow. I ignored it as the indescribable pleasure of the moment held all my attention.

Balanced now on the balls of her clawed feet, she spread her wings out partially. My mental question was soon answered as she used her wings to lift her pussy up to the top of my shaft, and then she lowered herself all the way down to the base. She repeated this again and again, a little faster each time. Our soft moans became louder as she picked up the pace. I trembled as she moved, and I didn't want this exquisite pleasure to end.

She kept her eyes fixed on mine as I watched her enjoy herself, sliding her wonderful pussy up and down on me in this most unusual way. I was so hard it almost hurt, yet I didn't want it to stop. I could feel every ripple in her cunt as she moved. It was as if it was massaging me with a mind of its own moving separately from her body and only adding to the incredible sensations I was feeling. Her thrusts slowed down for a few moments and then she began a new crescendo with her pussy still squeezing tightly onto my cock that was aching to cum. I grabbed the sheets to hold on as I stared at her beautiful face and fangs while she used me for her pleasure. As her movements began to take on increased urgency, she pressed harder into me now with each downward thrust, her ass rotating as well as moving up and down, and doing this faster than I had ever imagined any lover could move until I felt her orgasm begin to surge.

I couldn't believe that I was able to hold off my orgasm for this long. It had to be her somehow who was keeping me on the edge the whole time as her ride on my cock felt so unimaginably good. She looked at me with something resembling adoration and with one final thrust she took me all the way to the base of my still rock-hard member and she yelped, her eyes still fixed on mine. She paused for a quick moment and then screamed as her orgasm exploded like a volcano from deep within. She was so beautiful in her ecstasy. I felt like I would come, but I didn't. Something was stopping me. Then I thought she might want to bite me, and I turned my head to the side to expose my neck, giving her clear access. I wanted her to bite me, thinking that this would allow me to reach my own climax. I don't know what made me think of that, or why I turned my head, but I just knew it was the right thing to do.

But she said, "Oh baby, we're not nearly done, and I think you'll know it when it's about to happen. Besides I need your cum inside me." I wondered what she meant by that.

Then she fucked me furiously again climaxing several times more before she finally laid her body against mine while she kissed all over my face and neck and we kissed deeply yet again.

"Well, Rick, I'm pretty good at this, but you definitely had something to do with it."

"Yes, I laid there and didn't move, and I let you ride me like a rag doll pinned to my bed."

"Exactly! I like a man who follows instructions, but you're pretty hot too. Do you think I just feed on and screw just anybody? Now, it's time you do what feels good to you, my pet!"

I started kissing her again and we kissed each other passionately for a long while. Her lips were firm but supple and so juicy and delicious. I couldn't get enough of them. I wanted to eat her. Her wings were spreading, caressing, moving, resting, and wrapping around me as we shifted back and forth on the bed while we kissed and explored each other's bodies. I was fascinated by her wings, touching them and even caressing them. She cooed when I touched in an especially erogenous spot. I wouldn't have thought that there would be an erogenous zone on her wings. She showed me the most sensitive places. I touched them and kissed them. She moaned softly as I did. I wondered what it would feel like to fly like her.

Her fantastic lips were on my neck again teasing. She was moaning. Then she said, "I can't wait to taste you."

Hearing her say that made me excited. Why, I don't know. How can I describe the absolute ecstasy I felt with her supernatural body next to mine? I would do anything for her. I hadn't made love like this in a long time. I had had my share of beautiful women, but right now she felt like my first ever. Well, she was my first vampire without a doubt.

It was time, though, for something else. Something more. I had to taste her. I turned my beautiful vampire onto her back, wings and all, and I went down on her. She didn't protest.

I stuck my tongue in between her labia and I lapped up her dripping love juice. The delicious flavor hinted of anise or absinthe. It was intoxicating! I slowly licked one side and then the other of her beautiful and neatly trimmed pussy. I nuzzled the softness of her. I explored the contours of her opening. Then I stuck two of my fingers into her perfectly lovely snatch and found her g-spot. I rubbed gently with my fingertips while I started to lick the base of her clit.

She was moaning her pleasure and running her fingers through my hair. I think she said "oh fuck", but I'm not sure because I was too busy enjoying pleasuring her. I started licking her clit like a lollypop with my whole tongue but very gently - up and down softly. Her moans were getting louder. I wondered if anyone could hear all those moans.

While I continued massaging her internal pleasure zone, I started rhythmically sucking on her clit in and out of my mouth slowly and softly at first, then very gradually I sucked harder. Her moans grew even louder while I lovingly continued to draw her clit in and out between my lips with increased intensity and urgency simultaneously massaging her g-spot with the same rhythm.

Then, there was a sudden gush of wetness onto my chin, and I felt the quiver of her cunt as her next orgasm hit. I heard a few curses in the middle of that orgasm. I stopped my movements allowing her to bask in the pleasure of the orgasm I had given her. She grabbed my head and held it firmly against her pussy and squeezed with her thighs. I kissed her pussy while she held me unmoving. I appreciated her enthusiasm, but I started to need air and I tapped her side. She let go, and I came up gasping.

She said, "So sorry honey! You don't know how good that felt!"

I was happy for her pleasure. I was ready to do anything.

Demonstrating her supernatural strength, I was suddenly pulled up, my torso grabbed by her long shapely legs, and my rock-hard cock was plunged back into her waiting pussy. I was once again face to face with her. She wrapped her legs and wings around me and she kissed my face and neck all over again showing her gratitude.

"That was incredibly wonderful," she said.

Truly, from my perspective, the pleasure was all mine.

"Now will you please fuck me properly!?" she demanded with a smile. And she opened her wings laying them out across the sides of the bed.

And I did. I fucked her like no woman I had ever fucked before - with an energy I had never felt before. I fucked her like it was the last time I would ever get to do this, knowing it might be, driving hard into her. She grabbed my ass and I felt her sharp nails pulling me in each time I thrusted and she took it all -- my lust, my passion, my desire, my will. I was hers, of that there was no doubt.

This was how vampires possessed their victims, I now understood. Her seduction was complete. With this new understanding, I also knew that she would take me as I climaxed. I was close and she knew it. She could have all my blood now if she wanted--I didn't care. As I neared the crest before my release, her eyes became black voids and in one motion she pulled me down against her, digging her sharp claws into my back and pulling my head to the side. She wrapped her legs and wings very tightly around my body preventing me from moving and pulled me as far in as I could go.

With the precision of a surgeon, she buried her face into my neck, slicing her exquisite fangs into my jugular. When she did this, I cried out as jolts of electricity traveled from my neck to my cock causing me to spew a torrent of my seed. Her cunt squeezed out and sucked in every drop I shot deep inside her, and she climaxed again and again with her mouth on my neck. My body spasmed and shook with each spurt.

I felt a connection now with this creature I had never felt before with anyone.

I think I was having an out of body experience. The feeling was indescribable. I was becoming part of her. I embraced her when she relaxed her hold on me and I caressed her body everywhere I could. She took her time now gently sucking and savoring the ambrosia she had craved. Her body trembled and she moaned softly while she continued to feed. I fully realized now that being fed on by a vampire was a very erotic experience. I would learn later there were pheromones injected by a vampire's fangs that created a calming feeling of intimacy and arousal. I felt we were floating through space with me still held to her all the while. Predator and prey together. I started to fade. Then I slipped into unconsciousness.

I dreamed I was flying. I was a vampire too. A wingspan away was my beautiful vampiress as we soared together in the night sky. I looked over at her and she smiled, her fangs partially extended and a trace of blood on her lips. She had just fed, I thought. I had not and I was hungry. She pointed down to a spot and we plummeted. We both landed on the balcony of a bedroom just like mine. There was a woman sleeping on a bed in there.

My vampiress coaxed me in. "Go ahead, it's your turn." I shed what little I wore and approached the bed. The woman was beautiful, and she stirred as I stood over her at the side of the bed. She startled and was about to scream, but I stared into her eyes and calmed her.

I heard my vampiress behind me whisper, "Pleasure her, then take her my love." After I pleasured her with my mouth and gave her release, she wrapped herself around my body and I opened the vein in her neck to take my sustenance, careful not to take too much. She moaned as I suckled on the wound. When I finished, I licked the wound closed...

Suddenly I awakened and my vampire lover's wrist was against my lips.

12