Night Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rick," she said. "I got carried away and took more of your blood than I should have. Now you need to drink from me to replenish."

Groggily, I asked, "Will I become a vampire now?"

"It's not that simple, but just keep drinking." She pushed the back of my head against her wrist. "But, we inevitably will have a connection now. I'll explain more about that later."

"You mean, I will see you again?"

"Drink don't talk," she said as she pushed her wrist back against my mouth. "It'll be unavoidable. You'll find out. It's my fault, and it's going to complicate things for us, but I couldn't let you die. It's not our way."

"There are more of you then?"

She pushed her wrist against my mouth yet again. "Yes, but no more questions for the time being. Rest now. I'll stay with you a while to make sure you're alright."

Once I had taken enough of her blood (which seemed to have some sort of magical power) she rested her head on my shoulder and held me. Then she stretched her wing across my body and caressed my face. I fell asleep for a while.

Once she was certain I was alright she got up and slipped into her form fitting catsuit and put on her heels. I stirred and I saw her in the darkness. Her shapely silhouette was visible in the waning moonlight. She bent down and kissed me on the lips.

"I would have made you forget me, but I can't do that now because of the blood we shared. And you know you can't tell anyone about me or what's happened tonight."

"No one would believe me if I did. Besides, I don't kiss and tell." She chuckled at that.

"It's Alana by the way. My name is Alana."

Then like a whisper she was gone. I heard the flap of her wings as she jumped off my balcony into the night air. I wondered if I would ever really see her again.

I could have sworn I heard a whisper in my head say, "Yes, you will!"

As I prepared to go back to sleep, I wondered if my vision of flying with Alana was a foreshadowing of my future life with her. I prayed that it was. This was my last thought before sleep overtook me.

Alana sensed this and smiled. She had not planned on turning me, but she was glad that she had found a potential partner - especially one that could give her such pleasure.

12