Night with a Stripper

Story Info
helping the stripper has it's rewards.
5.2k words
4.73
14.6k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whields
whields
139 Followers

Steve walked into his local village pub, the warmth immediately hitting him after the cool air outside. The bustle of the pub, a hubbub of voice hit him as well, the pub was busy this Friday night. Luckily there was no queue at the bar, and after buying a pint he spotted his friends Chris and Stew sitting at a table off to one side. He stated to head to towards them as a shriek pierced the air. Looking in the direction of the sound, he saw a party of about 8 women sat round the large table, all clearly enjoying themselves.

"Evening," he greeted his friends, who he'd known since school, getting equally cordial greetings back.

"What's going on up there?" he asked, taking the spare seat, which was facing the group of ladies.

"Hen do," Stew replied, "they've been up at the outdoor activity place at the Heath's and having some here before heading to town."

"And you know that how?" Steve asked, knowing that Stew, a happily married man with one kid, wouldn't have been the type to go chatting to a bunch of raucous ladies.

"The barman told us," Chris, equally quiet, and equally married, answered for him.

"So much for a quite night in the pub then," Steve laughed.

"Maybe you should go chat to them," Stew said. Steve had been single for a while, and so the suggestion wasn't without merit.

"Maybe if I get one of them on their own, but I'm not heading over to a group of 8 drunk women just yet," Steve laughed. He was also pretty reserved, and they all knew nothing would happen.

They settled into companionable chatter, discussing the latest news and sports, generally comfortable with each other's company. All of a sudden, in walked a fireman and headed towards the hen do.

"Where's the fire?" Stew asked naïvely.

"Come on," Steve laughed, "Really? That's the stripper."

"Ohhhh," Stew replied, as the stripper approached the table. The locals seemed to look on with distain, but cheering erupted from the girl's table, and then music started to play. Facing the table Steve saw the guy, who was maybe 6-foot-tall start to dance, but then tuned out and refocused on their conversation.

The cheering continued, and one rather large cheer caused him to look up. The guy was topless now, and as he moved; Steve could make out the well-defined shoulder muscles pulsing under his skin as he moved. The tanned body was well built, arms muscular without being obscene. Not an ounce of fat showed at his waist, and as he twirled for the ladies, Steve could make out a clear 6 pack.

Without being too obvious, Steve started to pay more attention. What none of his friends knew, even his two closest friends at the table, was that Steve was bi. Well, bi -curious he admitted to himself, having never been with a guy. Over time he'd found himself getting more and more turned on by gay porn, and the idea of being fucked got him hot. He'd even signed up to gay chat/hook-up sites, and was surprised at the amount of attention he got. Whilst enjoying the dirty chat and pic exchanges, he'd always chickened out whenever the guys suggested meeting up.

The guy was continuing to strip, now losing his trousers in one slick move, Steve realising they were velcroid together for easy release. Beneath, the guy was wearing a small golden thong, which was leaving nothing to the imagination. Long tanned legs led up to a pert ass, which Steve saw was much paler than his body where the sun had not touched it. Tan lines was another of Steve's fetishes, and unconsciously felt himself getting a little turned on as he watched the pale ass muscles move in time to the music. The women were constantly cheering now as the stripper started to dance in front of the bride to be, moving his body closer to her.

He started to give a lap dance to the lucky lady, turning around so his ass was inches from face. This gave Steve a frontal view of the man for the first time. The chiseled abs led the eye downwards to the golden thong, and Steve could see it was bulging, the man having a decent sized package.

He watched as the dance got more and more sensual, the stripper getting closer to the bride. The women had her hands on his waist as he danced, her fingers caressing his skin. All too soon, the music finished and the stripper stepped away from the bride. A chorus of boos sounded from the ladies, and Steve echoed them in his mind, it had been hot watching to guy dance.

The stripper collected his discarded clothes, and without embarrassment, headed through the pub and out the door still dressed only in his thong.

Steve refocused his attention on his friends, the excitement for the evening clearly finished.

Several minutes later, the door to the pub opened, and Steve was surprised to see the stripper re-enter. He was dressed normally now, a simple t-shirt and jeans replacing the fireman's outfit. He walked up to the bar, and ordered a drink. Steve smiled as almost immediately he saw one of the women peel away from the group and head in his direction. Steve smiled as he watched her shameless attempts at flirting, and whilst he couldn't hear what was being said, it clearly wasn't working. Moments later she turned away from him and flounced back to the group, where she whispered something to the group that gave a round of boos.

It wasn't long before the hen do got up to leave, as a mini0-bus taxi appeared outside. Clearly the pub had been a strategic spot to have the stripper, and they were then heading into town for more of a party atmosphere. All of them smiled at the stripper as they left, who politely greeted them as they left.

"Your round?" Stew asked as they reached the end of their current drinks.

"Same again?" Steve asked, gathering the glasses and stepping over to the bar. The stripper was still on his stool at the bar next to Steve, and so he struck up a conversation.

"Brave, coming back into the pub after your performance?" Steve said.

"Maybe," the guy replied in a smooth local access, "but I like to have a pint after my performance, helps me to wind down."

They chatted for a few minutes more as Steve waited to be served, and even after he'd got the drinks. He seemed a decent guy in his mid-20s, maybe 10 years younger than Steve, stripping on the weekend whilst having a steady retail job during the week.

Eventually Steve headed back to his friends, leaving the guy, Jack, on his own at the bar. Maybe half an hour later Steve happened to look up, and Jack had left.

"Right, time to head off," Chris said, as he finished his coke, having to drive 30 mins to get home.

"Am I good for a lift?" Stew asked, living in the next village over.

"Sure," Chris replied, as the three of them headed to the exit.

"I'm nipping the loo," Steve said, the beer having run through him, "I'll see you guys soon."

"Yep, see you," Chris replied as they headed out the door.

They had left by the time Steve had finished, stepping out into the cold autumnal air. His cottage was a ten-minute walk, and he fumbled in his pocket for his torch. As he crossed the carpark to the exit, he saw Jack pacing about on his phone. As Steve approached, he saw Jack hang up and let out a sigh.

"Trouble?" Steve asked?

"Car broke down," Jack replied motioning to the car beside him. "I can't get a tow truck until the morning though, so it's got to stay here."

"What you doing tonight then?" Steve asked.

Well, I just looked and the village doesn't seem to have any B&Bs so I'll probably have to get a taxi back home to Manchester.

"That's going to be £50 at least at this time of night on a Friday," Steve replied, and before he even knew he was saying it, added "I've got a spare bed if you want, I only live 10 minutes away, and then you can meet the truck in the morning."

"I don't want to be a pain," Jack replied, but the tone of his voice made it clear that he didn't want to shell out for a taxi as well.

"I insist!" Steve smiled, trusting his gut feeling that he wasn't letting a serial killer or robber into his house.

Ten minutes later, they arrived a t a small cottage at the edge of the village.

"It's lovely," Jack replied, looking at the well-kept garden that surrounded the quaint cottage.

"It's home," Steve smiled, "and that garden takes a hell of a lot of maintenance!"

They stepped inside, and Steve turned on the lights, gesturing Jack to head to the living room.

"Beer?" he asked

"Sure, why not?" Jack replied as he popped his shoes off and stepped out of the hallway into a small but light living room, complete with sofa, arm chair and tv in the corner. It was a spartan space, with several paintings on the wall which Jack went to look at whilst Steve got the beers.

Steve entered the room moments later and saw Jack admiring the paintings.

"What do you think?" He asked, causing Jack to turn around.

"They yours?" Jack asked.

"Yep, I dabble a bit," Steve replied modestly.

"They're good, I like them," Jack replied honestly, and Steve went into explaining the techniques he used to create.

They both plonked themselves on the sofa, beer in hand.

"So, if you don't mind me asking, how did you get into stripping?"

"A friend of mine did it, and told me how good the money was. I'm always struggling for cash so I gave it a go. It helps me keep focus on keeping healthy as well"

"It shows," Steve laughed, "not sure that I quite have the body for it, even if I wanted to." Despite being active, Steve was a far too fond of food, and so whilst trim, was never going to have a ripping set of abs or well-defined muscles.

"You do yourself a disservice," Jack replied gallantly, causing Steve to blush slightly.

"That's kind of you, but I know what women want in a stripper, and it's not me!"

A thought hit Steve and before his brain could comprehend the inappropriateness of it, he asked, "How do you stop yourself getting turned on when you're dancing. All these attractive ladies, feeling you up and down, it must be hand not to have a boner immediately?"

"Ah well, you see I have a great trick for that!" Jack replied, "You see I'm not interested in women at all, so they can do what they like, and I'm not turned on.

"Oh right, you that helps," Steve said, glad that Jack had not taken offense at his question. The rebuttal of the girl at the bar made sense now.

"So, no wife or girlfriend?" Jack asked Steve.

"Nope," Steve replied, keeping the sadness out of his voice.

"Boyfriend?" Jack then asked, catching Steve off-guard.

"Nope, no boyfriend either," Steve laughed. To this Jack paused and looked quizzically at Steve.

"What?" Steve asked, feeling slightly uncomfortable under Jack's gaze.

"Nothing, its just, if you ask a guy that question, they are usually "no, I'm not gay," and are quite defensive about it, but you just accepted it as a question, like there as potential and answered it. Is there something to that?"

Steve paused before answering, but whether it was the drinks, or the ease that they had been chatting he decided to be honest.

"Well, I guess there is a part of me that's maybe interested in guys. I've not really considered a relationship with one, but have wondered what it would be like to... well you know..." he tailed off

"Have sex with a guy?" Jack finished off for him

"Well, yeh..." Steve said, blushing slightly.

"that's cool," Jack said "so if you were to go with a guy, what would your type be?"

"Erm, well, this may sound a bit cliched, but I guess it would be the stereotypical athletic guy. Tall, tanned, muscular, good abs and smooth, I'm not sure I would want a hairy guy, which is strange given I've got pretty hairy arms and legs."

"Ha, well we aren't always attached to a mirror of ourselves, so it's not that weird," jack replied "but you know, what you said pretty much describes me."

"Yeh, I guess it does," Steve laughed awkwardly.

Jack could see that the conversation was making Steve feel a little uncomfortable, but knowing what he had been told, decided to see where the evening could go. He decided to up the ante immediately.

"So did you enjoy the show earlier?" he asked.

"Yeh, I guess so," Steve replied sheepishly.

"But you were all the way over the other side of the room, you wouldn't have got the full experience of it."

"Well, it was enough of an experience!" Steve laughed.

"Nonsense," Jack replied. "I know, to say thanks for letting me stay here tonight, why don't I give you a private show?"

Steve's heart started to beat faster, nervously. But he wanted another chance to see this hunk's body again, and so he meekly managed to blurt out "ok."

Smiling, Jack put his beer down and got his phone out, searching for some music.

"Make yourself comfy," he smiled as the first beat of the music started. Jack started dancing, moving to the music. For a few moments, he just danced, before slowly he started to play with his t-shirt, lifting and lowering it to give glimpses of the abs below. After doing this for a while he finally pulled it over his head with one practiced movement, leaving his torso bare. He stepped forward, and wrapping his t-shirt around Steve's neck, dances closely to Steve, his bare chest close to Steve's eyes.

Steve as transfixed as Jack stepped back, flexing his arms, showing off his pecks and strong muscular arms. He marvelled at how balanced the body was, muscular without being overly so, the body trim and slim around the chiselled abs. His eyes were drawn downwards to where his body disappeared beneath the denim jeans.

Slowly, Jack began to undo the jeans, loosening the belt, flinging it to one side so that the jeans dropped, showing mor skin, and a hint of what was below. Steve could make out the strap of the thong poking form above the jeans.

Steve was getting hard now, the show in front of him really turning himself on. He resisted the urge to play with himself, shuffling in the sofa to get himself more comfortable.

Jack had got the jeans down his legs now, kicking first one then the second leg from out of them, discarding them on the floor by his t-shirt. Once more, Steve saw Jack in all his glory, covered only by the glistening golden thong. Close up, Steve's eyes were immediately drawn to the bulge, he could make out the shape of Jack's cock beneath the material Was it his imagination, or was it larger than earlier, was he getting turned on by this as well?

Jack continued to twirl, showing his ass to Steve, bending over as he danced, letting the shape move and change as he did. The tan lines were more obvious up close, the band of white encasing his ass in stark contrast to the rest of his tanned legs. Steve was entranced as he watched the muscles of Jack's body move in time to the music, almost hypnotising him.

The song ended, and Steve sat there disappointed as Jack stopped. Jack saw the look in Steve's eye and asked.

"How was that up close?" Jack said.

"Wow, you're really good," Steve whispered, his eyes still locked on Jack's body.

"I'm not done yet," Jack smiled. "For special customers, like earlier, I also do a private lap-dance." With that he put on a different song, slower and more sensual, and stepped closer to Steve.

Steve's heart was beating double time as this hunk stepped right up close before slowly bending over, his ass now inches from Steve's crotch. Steve was getting harder now, and he let a muffled "uh" as Jack's ass lowered more the pale skin rubbing up and down his crotch, pushing against his rock-hard cock. Steve's eyes didn't know where to look, Jack's tanned muscular back and shoulders worked in time to the music as he slowly ground his ass into Steve's crotch.

"You know, for special customers I let them touch me," Jack replied, and Steve slowly reached out, letting his hands rest on Jack's warm skin just above the hips. His fingers caressed the warm skin, resting awkwardly as Jack continued to move.

"You can explore more you know." Jack said, taking Steve's hand and guiding it across his abs, letting Steve trace the defined muscles, feeling them ripple as Jack moved. Jack let his hand drop, and Steve continued to gently stroke the abs, his hand working almost as if it had a mind of its own.

Slowly, Jack rose, and with a lithe movement, turned around, with one leg either side of Steve's. Slowly, he lowered his legs until he had one either side of Steve on the sofa, straddling him as he continued to move sensually. His ass was resting on Steve's legs no, and he slowly moved it back and forth, rubbing it over Steve's crotch.

Steve was still caressing Jack's abs, his hand unconsciously moving lower, until they came up against the fabric of Jack's thong. Jack leant forward, resting his arms on the back of the sofa, leaning over Steve, moving his chest inches from Steve's mesmerised eyes. All the while his hips were gyrating, rubbing himself against Steve.

The music came to an end, but Steve barely noticed. Jack was still leaning over him, his arms taking his weight, as he looked down at Steve. Jack waited, not making any move, letting the next action be on Steve.

A moment passed between them, their eyes locked, and then Steve pushed his face up. Jack bent his head to meet, and their lips met. Jack felt the reservation in Steve's kiss, the closed lips at first, but he met it with open mouth, softly kissing the man beneath him. With a moan, Steve opened his mouth, allowing Jack's tongue to enter like a probe. Steve's hands were roaming now, rubbing up and down Jack's arms, feeling the muscles beneath. His own tongue was writhing around Jack's their kiss turning deeper and more passionate as it went. He could taste the beer on the other man's lips, the kiss subtly different to any he'd had with women, more forceful and powerful, but still sensual.

They made out like this for some time, the barely clad stripper straddling the fully clothed man beneath, before Jack broke for air.

"Let's get you a bit comfier" he panted, shuffling off the sofa, and onto the floor in front. He reached out and undid Steve's trousers, and when Steve shuffled to get them over his ass, Jack pulled them down around his ankles, before tossing them to one side.

Steve's cock was bulging at his underwear, desperate to be free. Jack gently caressed it through the material, looking up at Steve as he did. There were contrasting emotions on the older man's face, nerves mixed with a lust.

Reaching his other hand, he tugged at Steve's boxers, and with another wriggle, they came down, allowing Steve's cock to spring free.

The 6-inch cut head was standing proud to attention, and Jack gave it the attention it deserved. Slowly, he took it in one hand, and slowly ran his fingers along the length, feeling it shudder and grow beneath his fingers. Smiling up at Steve, he then leant forward and took the tip of it into his mouth.

At this, Steve nearly came then and there. The lap dance had already got him oozing pre-cum, and the warmth of the mouth engulfing him as almost too much. Looking down, he marvelled that such a guy was here, between his legs sucking his dick.

"Mmmm" he moaned as Jack took more of his length into his mouth, the lips caressing the tender flesh as he did. He moaned again as jack gently reached out and started playing with his balls in one hand.

Jack slowly started bobbing up and down Steve's cock, the only sounds in the room the gagging of Jack as he took most of Steve's length, accompanied by the increasingly short breaths from Steve. Jack's hands began to roam upwards, his fingers reaching under Steve's shirt and caressing his stomach, reaching upwards towards his nipples. To help, Steve reached down and quickly pulled his t-shirt over his head, now naked on the sofa.

Jack's hands now had free reign, and one reached up and gently played with Steve's nipples, teasing and caressing the sensitive skin as the other massaged his balls.

whields
whields
139 Followers
12