Night with a Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve wanted this continue for as long as it could, but he was finding it increasingly difficult to keep coherent thought, all the blood rushing to more important areas. With one final squeeze of his balls, Jack took his full length in, and when he ran his tongue over Steve's slit, that was all it took to send him over the edge.

He barely had time to mumble "I'm cumming, before he felt himself explode. Jack had his cock in his mouth and took the pulsing seed down his throat. He continued to suck Steve's cock, massaging his balls as Steve came harder than he ever did whilst masturbating. Not a drop spilt from his lips, and slowly the stream dried up. Slowly, Jack let Steve's cock drop from his lips, and looked up at Steve, who was flopped back on the sofa panting.

"Been a while?" Jack smiled, still on his knees between Steve's legs.

"Yeh, it has, sorry for cumming so soon," Steve.

"Don't worry," jack smiled, climbing back up and straddling Steve once more, we've got all night.

"With that he wrapped his arms around Steve and kissed him deeply again, Steve responding in kind. He could taste his own cum on the other man's tongue, the taste weirdly hot as they kissed. Their kiss was deeper, more sensual this time, as their breath returned to normal.

"So, you know what you said about wanting to be fucked," Jack asked, their faces bare millimeters from each other.

He could see that there were still nerves in Steve's eyes, but the lust was greater as Steve replied "Yes, I want you to fuck me, take me," words he didn't expect to be saying tonight.

Smiling, Jack kissed Steve once more, before standing.

"I think it's time for this to go," he smiled, pointing at the thong. Steve nodded; his eyes glued to the bulge beneath the golden material. Slowly, teasingly, jack lowered the thong, letting his cock spring free. Steve was glad to see it was cut like him; he wasn't a fan of uncut cocks. It looked hard, Jack clearly aroused as he was, and maybe the same length as his, but looked to be thicker. He smiled as he took in this hunk standing naked above him, from his tanned arms to his hard cock, and knew for certain this is what he wanted.

Jack motioned and Steve knew what he needed, moving onto all fours on the sofa, his ass inviting in the air.

"You've got a fine ass," Jack said as he knelt down again, letting his hands caress the mounds of Steve's ass, one in each hand as he massaged them, spreading them so that Steve's asshole was in view.

"Thanks, it's my best asset" Steve smiled, over his shoulder.

"Fuck," he then burst out as Jack's tongue darted out, licking around the edge of his hole.

"Not yet," Jack smiled, his tongue darting around as his hands continued to caress Steve's ass.

Steve was writhing at the touch of Jack's tongue, pushing his ass back against it. All of a sudden Jack stopped, and his tongue ass replaced by a finger which he inserted straight into Steve's ass.

"ooo" Steve moans as Jacks finger pushed deep into his ass, slowly probing and teasing his hole. The finger case out and was replaced by the tongue again, this process repeated as Jack toyed with Steve's hole, getting him ready.

Steve was panting again as he pushed his ass onto Jack's fingers once more, the teasing too much for him to bear. "Fuck me please," he moaned to Jack, all restraint gone. His biggest worry when not hooking up with guys was the worry of catching something, but here and no he didn't care, he just wanted to feel Jack's cock inside of him.

Jack obliged, taking his fingers out of Steve's ass, before stepping close, one leg resting on the sofa, the other taking his weight he stepped up behind Steve.

His cock pressed up against Steve's ass, the first time he'd actually felt this rod as it rubbed between his ass cheeks up and down, teasing further. He reached back, feeling its girth between his fingers, as he guided it backwards towards his ass.

Jack laughed gently, and pulled back, before guiding his dick towards Steve hole. He pushed it, the tip entering before meeting resistance.

"Shiitt," Steve cried at the pain, never expecting it to be so sore. He'd toyed with his ass as he'd masturbated before, but not with anything this size.

"Relax," Jack said, lubricating his cock before pushing forward once more. Steve did as he was told, and a bit more of Jack's cock entered him. IT felt like he was being split in two as Jack slowly pushed forwards, before stopping and pulling back.

The next time was easier, and suddenly the resistance was gone, and Jack slid his full length into Steve's ass, his cock pressing against Steve's prostate.

"Wow," Steve breathed, as Jack slowly pulled out, before pushing in again, sliding all the way in, their bodies melding to one.

"you're so tight," Jack purred, "Your sweet virgin ass is so hot," he moaned as he pulled back, this time slamming forward with more power, their bodies meeting with a loud thwack.

"Fuck, yes," Steve moaned, the pleasure now overtaking the pain, "Fuck my tight little ass."

Jack started to get a rhythm, his hips bucking back and forward as he began to properly fuck Steve, the living room filled with the sounds of their moans, their bodies slapping together as Jack thrust deep inside Steve.

Steve was in heaven, the feeling of Jack fucking him something he never imagined. He was hard again, his dick swinging freely as their bodies rocked. He found himself moaning words and phrases he never thought he would be saying, definitely not in keeping with how he was perceived.

"This ass is yours now, fuck me deep with that fat cock of yours," he cried as Jack continued to fuck his ass. Jack reached forward and put his hands on either side of Steve's waist, pulling him onto his cock so it felt to Steve as if he was ploughing deeper each time.

"You like my big fat cock?" Jack growled as he fucked Steve.

"God yes, that cock is so good," Steve cried, his breathing ragged and sweat forming on his body. His hands were like claws in the cushion beneath him as he wiggled his ass around Jack's cock.

Suddenly, Jack pulled out, and Steve looked over to see what was wrong.

"Don't worry," Jack replied, "it's going right back in there soon, I just want to look in your eyes as we fuck." With that he spun Steve round until he was sitting on the sofa again. This time he pulled Steve to the edge of the sofa and stepped in close. Steve grabbed his legs, and pulled them back, exposing his ass again. Jack's thick cock was then shoved forward again, sliding easily into Steve's willing ass, making Steve feel full once more.

The angle of penetration was different, stimulating different areas in Steve's ass, as Jack began to fuck him. This time he could watch as the thick cock entered his ass, seeing as well as feeling it, mesmerised as Jack pounded him. He looked up, seeing Jack looking down on him as they fucked, and as their eyes met Jack gave him a smile that Steve couldn't help return. His eyes wandered over Jack's body, watching how the abs moved as they thrust Jack's cock in and out of his ass, pulsing in time to the feeling of fulfilment. His own cock was leaking pre-cum again, smearing it over his stomach as he lay there, legs in the air whilst this sexy guy took his ass.

"You like watching my thick cock take your ass," Jack moaned as he thrust harder into Steve's ass.

"God yes, it's so hot watching you pound me, I want it so badly," Steve cried.

At this Jack increased his speed, only partially pulling out of Steve's ass before slamming forward again, his abs working like a jackhammer.

"Fuck me," Steve moaned, and with a cry he came again, spurting his cum all over his stomach and chest. Jack didn't stop, and just continued to fuck Steve's ass. He leant forward, subtly changing the way he was fucking Steve and bent his head to kiss Steve once more, their mouths melting to one as Jack continued to thrust in and out. Jack reached down and slowly took some of Steve's cum on his finger. Tenderly he offered it to Steve, who thought nothing of opening his mouth to let Jack put the cum covered finger inside. Softly, he licked his own cum off Jack's finger tasting the bitter taste on his tongue, yet feeling it was the sexiest thing in the world. Jack repeated it, this time taking the cum into his own mouth, his eyes locked on Steve's as he did.

Suddenly, Steve felt Jack tense, and then with a final thrust into Steve's ass he came, shooting his cum deep inside Steve. He stayed buried in Steve as he finished cumming, before slowly pulling out with a soft plop sound. He stepped the side and gently flopped down on the sofa beside Steve.

"So how was that?" he asked, when they got their breathe back. Steve looked at Jack with a goofy look on his face, beaming from ear to ear.

"That was magnificent," Steve said before kissing Jack deeply once more.

"Whoa!" Jack smiled, "seems like I've awakened a beast."

"Maybe," steve smiled, before stifling a yawn. "Shall we head to bed now?"

"Good idea," Jack said, "but don't think you're getting much sleep tonight." Turning off the lights, leaving their clothes cast aside where they lay, the two headed upstairs. Jack turned out to be right, they didn't get much sleep that night.

12