Night with a Stripper Ch. 02

Story Info
Steve meets up with the Stripper from last night.
4.1k words
4.85
2.9k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whields
whields
147 Followers

Steve woke to the daylight streaming through his curtains, dappling his face. As he slowly came to, he recalled what had happened the night before, and smiled to himself. He turned over, only to find a space on the bed where Jack had finally gone to sleep. A moment of disappointment washed over Steve, last night had clearly been a one-night stand, and Jack had disappeared into the sunset, or in this case sunrise. This thought got to Steve more than he thought it was, he'd had no expectations, but last night had been fun, oh so much fun and the idea of just being another conquest saddened him.

Nature soon called, and so Steve padded to the bathroom, before making his way to the kitchen. As he flipped the kettle on, he noticed a piece of paper lying on the counter. He knew that hadn't been there the night before, and so intrigued, stepped over and picked it up. Slowly he read the neat script on the paper.

"Sorry for leaving without saying goodbye, but you looked so damn peaceful I couldn't bear to wake you. I had to go and meet to tow truck at 9am. I had a REALLY good time last night, and I think you did too. If you want to meet me again, and I hope you do, then here's my number."

Steve looked up from the paper at the clock on the wall, seeing that it was now 10.30. He rarely slept in that late, but this was no normal day. He looked back down at the paper in his hand, at the word "REALLY" in capital letters and underlined, and smiled to himself. He'd really enjoyed himself too, but was no suddenly worried with what he should do now. The sex last night had been great, and he would love to have a repeat performance, but where would it lead? He'd felt comfortable with Jack, but did that mean he wanted to take things further, facing the questions that would inevitably come from being with a guy. Yet so what, he thought, if I want to have a little fun, yet he knew that he was deceiving himself, he did worry what people would think.

He shook his head, trying to dislodge this spiralling train of thought. It could be Jack wanted nothing more than sex, and that wasn't something Steve needed to tell anyone about. Making a decision, he grabbed his phone and dialled Jack's number.

"Hi," he timidly said when Jack picked up the phone.

"Steve, you called," Jack enthused, recognising his voice immediately, "how are you feeling today?"

"Groggy, and sore," Steve groaned, his ass still glowing from the attention that it received last night.

"I can imagine," Jack said, "you really looked like you needed the sleep when I left."

"You should have woken me," Steve said.

"I couldn't, you looked so damn cute and content lying there," Jack smiled down the phone.

"So... last night" Steve started, blushing at the thought of someone calling him cute.

"I'm hoping that this is a good call and not a bad call," Jack said, after Steve got no further.

"It is," steve said quietly.

"I hoped it would be," Jack replied. "Look, what are you doing tonight? Do you want to come over to mine and I can cook us some food, and talk some things out?"

"Yeh, that would be good," Steve replied, glad that Jack was so cool about everything.

"No worries, come to mine about 7ish? I'll send you the address after we're done."

"Perfect," Steve replied "Did your car get sorted by the way?"

"In the garage as we speak, they reckon it's an easy fix and should be done by this afternoon."

"That's good," Steve replied, "not too much disruption to getting around."

"Nah, really not, and public transport in Manchester isn't too bad for what I need."

"Of course not," Steve said, living in the countryside he often forgot the ease at which city dwellers could get around.

"Look it's great to speak," Jack broke in "but I've got to nip out and do some errands, see you later?"

"Sure thing," Steve said, "See you later." With that, he hung up. A moment or two later his phone pinged, a message from a new contact in WhatsApp, detailing Jack's address, with a pin to show exactly where it was. Nervous, but exciting, Steve looked, working out his route for later.

It was just before seven when Steve found himself outside Jack's apartment on the edge of Manchester. He's taken time to look good, dressing simply in a shirt and jeans, his hair styled into a side parting that he liked. In one hand he tightly grasped a bottle of wine, and as he stood there, he realised he was nervous. This was new for Steve, on other dates he'd been on with women he'd never felt this nervous, in fact, he couldn't remember feeling this nervous ever.

With a deep breath, he stepped forward and knocked on the door. A moment or two later he heard the key in the door, and then Jack opened it. Steve held back a gasp as Jack stood there, the memories from the night before not doing justice to what stood before him. Jack was also simply dressed, a plain t-shirt above some stylishly ripped jeans encased his muscular body, tight enough to show off the contours, without being obscenely tight.

"Come in," Jack smiled, gesturing in through the door.

"Thanks," Steve stuttered, realising he was staring, and walked into the short hallway beyond. He let Jack shut the door and then followed him into the living area, which was open plan kitchen and living room. It was clearly a man's apartment, simple sparse decorations, a large TV in the corner and a stand of weights tucked away.

"Nice place," Steve said as he looked out the window of the third floor, high enough to see over the houses around, the view sweeping off towards the centre properly.

"It's home," Jack smiled. "Shall I take that?" he said, gesturing at the wine.

"Oh yeh, sure," Steve said, "I didn't know what you liked, or what we were having for food, so I just got that, it's a white I like..." he trailed off, realising he was whittering.

Jack smiled, "it's fine, I've done us fajitas so that's perfect with chicken. Plus, to be honest I'm no wine snob, I'll drink anything with anything."

"Me too," Steve laughed, "I've done wine tasting once, but I ended up paying more attention to the food than the wines."

Jack put the wine into the fridge to chill, before turning to take care of the pans on the hob.

"That smells amazing," Steve said, his taste buds salivating at the smell coming from the kitchen.

"It's my speciality," Jack said, in fact, it's the only food I can do well, so if I cook for you again, you're only going to be disappointed."

"I'm sure I wouldn't be," Steve replied lightly, watching as Jack stirred the chicken mixture in the ring.

"You want a beer whilst the wine is chilling?" Jack asked, handing Steve a can when he got an affirmative.

"Take a seat," Jack said "I won't be long with this."

Steve walked over to the living area, and took a seat carefully on the sofa, taking a large gulp of his beer. He turned to watch as Jack finished off the food.

Five minutes later, Jack plated up the food, and gestured to Steve to join him on a small dining table that was tucked away and Steve hadn't noticed. Jack then returned with two glasses of the cooled wine, pointing out that Steve's beer was already gone.

"Wow, didn't realise I'd drunk that so fast."

"Don't worry, "Jack smiled, "Maybe take this wine a bit slower though!!"

"Yes boss," Steve laughed, before tucking into the food in front of him.

"This is delicious," he managed around the first mouthful.

Jack smiled as he ate his own food.

After they had finished, Steve helped Jack clear the table, before they retired to the sofa, wine glasses in hand, the glasses having been recharged at least once, if the level of the bottle could be believed. Steve was feeling a light buzz as he sat down, looking into Jack's eyes.

The continued to chat about everything and nothing, and Steve was amazed at how easy conversation felt. He wasn't a natural talker, yet felt that Jack was naturally and easily bringing him out of his shell. He told Jack about is love of cycling and hiking, which Jack had as well, and then they moved to travel, and where they wanted to go. The time flew by as they just talked, getting to know each other better.

Steve looked across as Jack was telling him a story from his past, and just took in the animation on his face, how the brown eyes sparked at the amusement of the story. Their bodies were angled together on the sofa so they were facing each other, eyes locked on one another.

Jack said something, and to make a point laid his hand on Steve's arm. Steve didn't pull away, just left the hand there, as he gazed into Jack's eyes. Carefully, Jack put his glass on the table beside him, and gently learnt over. Their lips met, delicately at first and Steve tasted the fruit of the wine on Jack's lips. Without breaking their kiss, he too put his wine down, before turning his attention back to Jack.

Free of their wine, the kiss turned deeper, Steve eagerly opening his mouth to Jack's tongue, letting it invade. Jack's hands caressed Steve's arms, running up and down the length, the fingers caressing the skin, causing goosebumps to appear. Steve reached out and reached under Jack's t-shirt, letting one hand rub Jack's smooth back, feeling the muscles below.

They continued to kiss on the sofa for a while, content to explore each other's mouths, their tongues intertwined, hands roaming everywhere. Steve was starting to go numb from being half turned to Jack, and so half standing, half shuffling, never breaking their kiss he got off the sofa, and climbed onto Jack's lap. Jack reached around, pulling Steve in tight, his hands caressing Steve's jean clad ass.

Steve's hands had now reached under the front of Jacks t-shirt, and were reacquainting themselves with Jack's abs. He could caress them all day, feeling them tense and move as they kissed. The t-shirt ruckled up further, and quickly, Jack broke their kiss and pulled it over his head. Steve began to trail kisses down Jack's neck, and let his lips linger over the perfect pecks, taking first one then the other nipple in his mouth, causing Jack to moan gently as he did. Jack's fingers were slowly undoing Steve's shirt, and with the final button he pushed it off Steve's chest, onto the floor below.

Both topless they continued to kiss, Steve gazing down into Jack's eyes. Eventually, they both needed a breath, and their kiss broke, their faces remaining inches apart as they took in a breath.

"let's go somewhere more comfortable," Jack breathed, helping Steve off his lap and then standing, taking Steve's hand in his own and leading him across the living room, through a doorway into the bedroom beyond. He turned, and they kissed deeply once more, before Jack broke again, and undid his jeans. Steve stepped back, and followed suit, until they were both standing in their boxers. Steve's dick was straining at the fabric, and as he looked across, Jack's was doing similar. He stepped close again, kissing Jack once more, letting his hands roam over Jack's chest.

Jack took one of Steve's hands in his own, and slowly led it downwards. Steve knew what he wanted, and was slightly nervous, last time his interaction with Jack's dick was limited to having it thrust deep inside him, but this time he was getting much more intimate with it. His hand grazed the bulging boxers, feeling it pulse beneath his hand. Slowly, almost reverently, he stroked it through the material, tracing its length with his fingers.

Suddenly wanting more, he reached under the elastic of the boxers, and felt the warm hard cock beneath, He traced its length beneath his fingers, slowly running them from its base to its tip, feeling it shudder to his touch. He scooped it out, pushing the boxers down so that it sprung free between them. Continuing to kiss, Steve took hold of it once more, wrapping his fingers round the shaft, letting them run up and down as he gently played with Jack's cock.

Jack broke their kiss, and whispered to Steve "I want you to suck me. But only if you want to," he added, seeing a brief look flicker over Steve's face.

"I want to," Steve whispered back, nervous but excited. Slowly he sank to the ground, until his face was level with Jack's cock. He was pleased that Jack took good care of himself, his hairless body helped there to only be a small about of pubes around the cock sticking out at him. Irrelevantly this made Steve think about his own, and vowed to spend some time tidying himself up if this was how he was going to be spending his time.

Reaching out again, he gave it a tug, casting his mind back to all the porn he'd watched, wanting to give Jack a good experience. Slowly, he took the tip into his mouth, feeling it's warm as his lips engulfed the cut head. Slowly, he pushed his head forward, surprised how soon he could feel it pressing at the back of his throat, having only taken in maybe half the length. Pulling back, he tried again, feeling it press against his throat, he took a little bit more in. Softly he bobbed his head, pulling back until the cock nearly fell from his mouth, before taking half Jack's cock into his mouth. His hand was wrapped around the base of Jack's cock, playing with the part he couldn't get into his mouth. He gently let his tongue slide over the slit, tasting the bitterness of the cum slowly oozing from Jack's cock.

"Ahh, that's nice," Jack whispered as Steve repeated this, before going back to sucking up and down the length. His mouth was already beginning to ache from having the dick stuffed in his mouth, but he ploughed on. He felt a hand gently placed on the back of his head, and felt Jack slowly pushing it forward as he went down the length. This time, as it hit the back of his throat and he tried to pull back, the hand prevented him from pulling back, and instead gently pressed forward, moving his hips towards Steve as he did.

Steve gagged, feeling like he couldn't breathe and Jack released the pressure, letting Steve come for air, his cock trailing saliva down Steve's chin as he did.

"You're doing great," Jack smiled at Steve, who grabbed Jack's dick again. Again, he felt himself gagging as he took more of Jack's length, but this time it felt easier, less suffocating, and as he adjusted, he got used to feeling it stuffed in his mouth. Gently, he continued to push forward, Jack's hand guiding him until the full length was in his mouth. Beaming internally with pride, he pulled back, before taking the full length in his mouth, this time the gag even less.

"Suck a hot cocksucker," Jack crooned as Steve's lips slipped up and down his length. Steve's own dick was oozing cum as well, soaking his boxers as he knelt. But Steve was starting to flag, his jaw locked in one position as he sucked on Jack's dick. But Jack was near to coming, and took pity on Steve.

Where do you want it?" he moaned, pulling his dick out of Steve's mouth, letting him breath freely again, pre-cum and saliva dripping off his chin to his chest below.

"Cum on my face," Steve cried, always turned on with facials, and so with a couple of tugs on his dick, Jack felt himself cumming. Grabbing his dick he pointed it at Steve's upturned face, and with a final moan he came, pulsing his cum over Steve's face, the first hitting his forehead, then his cheek before spurting over his mouth.

Steve closed his eyes as the gooey liquid slid down from his forehead, and unconsciously licked his lips, his tongue pulling in the cum into his mouth. The taste was strange, not massively pleasant but he took more into his mouth as his tongue traced around his mouth, searching for the cum there. Jack had finished, letting his cock drop limp as he looked down on the cum covered face of Steve below.

"Who knew you were such a dirty boy?" Jack smiled, helping Steve to his face.

"I certainly didn't!" Steve squinted sheepishly, reaching out to wipe a strand of cum from his eye.

Jack helped him to his feet, and then without revulsion kissed Steve, taking his own cum into his mouth as they did. Breaking, Jack slowly wiped a strand of cum off Steve's face, and then offered his finger for Steve to lick clean. Slowly, Steve took it into his mouth, eyes locked on Jack's as he tasted the cum on his tongue.

"Let's get rid of those", Jack said, grabbing Steve's boxers and pulling them down, allowing Steve's rigid cock to come free, standing eagerly to attention. Jack stepped close, and ran his hand slowly along Steve's cock, causing him to moan, before pushing him backwards onto the bed.

Steve let out a surprised "oh," landing on the duvet below. Jack stepped in close, and with deft hands spun Steve over so he was on his belly, ass upwards.

"Such a pert little ass," Jack teased, as he let his hands glide over Steve's ass, caressing the smooth skin. Steve smiled over his shoulder, as Jack's hands ran up his back, before returning to his ass.

This time the hands stayed there, caressing and kneading the skin, before suddenly, he felt Jack's lips on his skin. Jack let his lips wander over the pale skin, slowly moving downwards to where Steve's asshole lay hidden between his legs. His hands parted Steve ass, and quickly he darted his tongue out, teasing Steve's hole.

"Fuck," Steve shivered as the tongue played around his ass, seemingly not caring about the hairs around it. "Fuck" he cried again as the tongue darted directly onto the puckered hole; the sensitive skin stimulated. Jack let one hand wander down to join his tongue, slowly pushing one finger into Steve's ass as his other hand played and caressed the pale orbs.

Steve was writhing under his touch, even one finger in his ass was heavenly. He squeezed his ass around Jack's finger, when all of a sudden, a second joined the first, probing and widening Steve's ass.

The tongue continued to lick around Steve's ass, as the fingers inside him toyed with his senses, stretching and caressing, readying for what was to come.

"Please, fuck me," Steve moaned, Jack's fingers no substitute for his cock.

"You want this big cock inside me?"

"So much," Steve begged.

Steve looked over his shoulder as Jack stood, and saw that Jack was hard again, his cock stiffly standing out from his body. Shuffling onto his knees, on all fours on the bed, Steve wiggled his ass invitingly.

Jack smiled, and stepped close, his cock rubbing over Steve's ass, leaving a trail as it did. Slowly, he let it run down his crack until it was pointing directly at Steve's eager hole.

Steve pushed his ass back towards it, eager to feel it inside of him, but for a moment more, Jack teased him, holding back, heightening the anticipation. Then when he felt the frustration in Steve building, he slowly guided his cock into Steve's ass.

"Ahhh," Steve moaned as the tip entered his, the muscles stretching to take the cock inside. Jack pulled out, before gently sliding in, this time slipping deeper into Steve's willing hole.

"Nghh," Steve moaned, as Jack slowly rocked back and forth, half his cock inside Steve as he slowly fucked his way deeper, feeling Steve's ass moving to accommodate Jack's cock.

"Ooo," Steve moaned loudly as Jack pulled back, before slowly sliding his full length into Steve, his perfect abs gently pushing against Steve's cheeks.

"God your ass feels so good round my cock," Jack moaned, as now that Steve was ready, he started to properly fuck him. His hands reached around a took Steve around the waist, pulling him back onto his cock as he gently pumped in and out with his cock.

In and out he gently slid, slowly, teasingly, letting the head of his cock almost fall from Steve's ass before gently sliding it all the way in, their bodies meeting with a gentle smack. A light sheen of sweat was appearing on both their bodies as they moved in time.

"Harder," Steve moaned, enjoying the feel of Jack's cock inside of him, but wanting to feel more.

Without speaking Jack complied, not speeding up, but when he thrust, he thrust forward with more power, trying to slam his cock deeper into Steve's ass.

whields
whields
147 Followers
12