Night with a Stripper Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," Steve replied, as he felt Jack's cock deep inside of him, "Umph" again as Jack slammed into him. His own cock was rock hard, hanging down from his body like a stalactite. He felt Jack's hands reach forward, and moaned again as he felt one of them close around his shaft. Slowly, in time with the fucking, Jack's hand played with Steve's cock, and try as he might, Steve' knew that it wouldn't be long before he came.

Jack sensed it too, and the hand moved away. A moment later, the cock also slipped out of his ass.

"Turn over," Jack said, "I want to look at you as I fuck you."

Steve quickly turned over, and Jack took his legs either side of him, before, slowly sliding his cock back into Steve's ass. Steve felt full once more, the momentary loss of the cock gone, as Jack began the fuck him again, long hard strokes, slamming his body against Steve's, his hands holding Steve's legs high.

Their eyes met, and stayed locked, Steve mesmerised as he smiled at the hunk that was enjoying his ass. Jack smiled back, sweat giving his face a sexy sheen. Jack bent at the waist, his head bowing to Steve, who pushed his own body up and their lips met again. The taste of sweat was on their lips as they briefly and passionately kissed, tongues entwined, before, Jack stood again, Steve dropping back to the bed.

Jack continued to fuck Steve, but now instead of long slow hard thrusts, he began to speed up, pulling only partly out before sliding in again, their bodies now meeting with a louder thwack. Every time Jack thrust in, Steve felt ripples of pleasure coursing through his body, and as Jack sped up this felt like one continuous pleasure. Moaning, he felt the pressure building, and as Jack thrust into him he came, his cock spurting cum all over his stomach, pulsing wildly as Jack continued to fuck him. Reaching down, Jack took Steve's cum in his hand, and pulled his cock out of Steve's ass, before rubbing the cum all over his shaft, and then sliding it in again, using Steve's own fluids to help lubricate his cock.

In and out Jack's cock flew, all the while speeding up. Steve was still coming down from his own orgasm when he felt and heard Jack stifle a moan. With one final thrust Jack came, and Steve's ass filled with warm cum as he pulsed. Finally, Jack finished cumming, his cock still buried in Steve's ass. Tenderly, he let Steve's legs down, and then stepped back, his cock slipping from Steve's ass with a sucking sound, followed by a trickle of cum.

Jack, spent, joined Steve, who had scooted up so his whole body was lying on the bed, and gently lent in for a kiss, this one more tender than the animal lust that had covered them earlier.

"Let's get comfy," Jack said, and pulled the covers aside. Slipping in, they puled it back over them, before Jack snuggled up to Steve, reaching an arm over his body. Strangely, this felt comfortable to Steve, and so he snuggled back into Jack, their bodies spooning as they soon drifted off to sleep.

12