Night with the Nanny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for sending the file for you to review so late last night, but I didn't fully decide to share it with you until I saw your video. It was absolutely amazing and I have to say that I was very excited! Hope you had a chance to review mine and I can't wait to hear what you think.

I find it very difficult today to focus on my morning tasks and almost forget to get the kids lunches ready. My mind keeps wandering back to the file waiting for me on the computer. Once the kids are safely at school I return to his office, feeling both excitement and nervousness as my heart feels like it's going to beat right out of my chest.

I hover the mouse over the icon on the desktop for a minute and take a deep breath. I double click on it and wait for what seems to be minutes for the video to pop up on the monitor. At first, it shows a hotel room that appears empty. It seems like a still image, centered on a neatly made bed that looks heavenly comfortable. I hear some rustling in the background and the camera moves slightly as if he's adjusting it for the best angle. Finally, he walks into view wearing only a light blue set of boxers and a white tee shirt. The camera cuts off right above his knees and below his neck. He turns slightly so he's facing the camera and I see the obvious bulge pushing through his boxers.

He clears his throat and says "I've just started reading about your trip to the grocery store and I must say that I haven't been this turned on for a very long time. I decided to record this so that you know exactly what you do to me. If you're watching this, then I must have gathered enough courage to share it with you. I hope I don't disappoint."

He sits on the edge of the bed and the computer slides closer to him and I realize that he must have it sitting on a rolling chair. He takes off his shirt, showing the beautiful stomach that I saw for the first time just yesterday in his pictures. His bulge seems to have grown even more and sets his hand on top of it, slowly rubbing through the thin fabric. He occasionally reaches toward the computer, presumably to scroll further down my story. He reaches into his boxers and continues to move his hand up and down, touching himself gently. He finally pulls his cock out and tucks his boxers underneath it.

I'm breathing so hard as he wraps his hand fully around his thick cock. I stare at the screen, trying to memorize every crease and vein as I shift in my chair and feel my distinct wetness between my legs. He slowly starts to run his hand up and down the length of his shaft as I hear him moan gently. It's as if he's moaning directly in my ear and I start to grind my thighs together while I watch the screen. He quickens his pace as he continues to play with himself and read my words.

I'm quickly approaching orgasm as I clench my thighs tighter and tighter together, amazed at what I'm watching. He abruptly stops and takes his hand off of his cock. I see it pulse and throb and realize that he's stopped to postpone his impending orgasm. He quietly says "Oh, that's so hot baby. I wish I could have seen you touching yourself in that store." His words start to push me over the edge and I feel my clit throb. His hand returns to its rightful place on his cock and he strokes himself faster than before. He moans and groans loudly and starts to wiggle on the bed. He leans backwards more as he continues to masturbate and I hear him say, "You're going to make me cum, baby."

I can't hold back my orgasm anymore and my pussy explodes without ever being touched directly. I scream loudly as he moans louder on the video. I hear him gasp as the first shot of cum erupts from his cock and lands on his stomach. I scream again as my pussy continues to supply overwhelming pleasure to the rest of my body. He keeps his hand on his cock as burst after burst of cum lands on his stomach. His abs clench again and again as his cum slowly drips down over them. My orgasm seems to last a full minute as I watch his cock very slowly soften in his hand.

His cock still in full view of the camera, he says "That was amazing baby. I can't believe how good you've made me feel. I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did." He slowly stands up and pushes back the computer so more of his delicious body is shown. I admire his body as he drops his boxers and throws them across the room. "I better shower off now." He moves closer to the computer and angles the camera up to show his face. "I almost forgot to tell you... I decided to come home a little early." I see a huge grin show up on his face as he says, "See you on Thursday, my beautiful, special nanny."

The video abruptly ends as his final words sink in. Thursday...is today! It's just after 10am now, when is he going to be here?? I quickly grab my phone and with sweaty hands send him a text.

Sir, I just learned that you are planning on being back today. When should I expect you? Also please let me know if you need me to pick you up from the airport.

I quickly wrap my head around what needs to be done before he returns. I shower faster than I ever have before and spend the next few hours nervously awaiting his text reply as I clean up the house as much as I can. I finally relax and sit down on the couch about noon. I start to get very nervous that he hasn't yet replied. Finally, my phone beeps and I read his text.

Sorry for the short notice, but I wanted to make it a surprise. I'm currently at a layover on my way home. My flight lands at 4pm and it would be great if you could pick me up. Also, I've arranged for the kids to stay at my brothers tonight and tomorrow. He is picking them up from school today and will get them there tomorrow so you won't have to worry about it. See you soon.

My pulse races as I put my phone down, wondering exactly what the rest of the week has in store for me.

12