Nightclub Asian Sensation

Story Info
White guys party with asian sluts.
4.9k words
3.56
28.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew Jacksson, the owner Asian Sensation nightclub, was in his office checking in on the transcript of one of their hundreds of hidden cameras that had just alerted him of potential trouble.

The cameras were placed by the young asian sluts that regularly came to his club in their parents home. Because even though all of the girls were adults, just barely 18, no one wanted an angry father turning up at the club unannounced. The cameras connected to a computer program that automatically analyzed what was said and sent out notifications of mentions of his club was a cheap and effective insurance.

On his screen an attractive asian MILF was talking to a young nerdy asian boy in a small living room.

"Hey Chang, have you ever heard of a club called 'Asian Sensation'?"

The young boy froze and looked over at his older sister shouting from the kitchen. He, like most Asians in LA, surely knew that the nightclub was quite infamous but not something you talked about out loud. He brushed some snacks from his lap and got off the couch and paused his video game listening to the MILF again.

"Vina's roommate at the university just called and said they were worried about her. Your older sister Evelyn took her with her to this club a few minutes ago".

"Yes sis I have heard of it, it is a bit... wild place."

Andrew checked his notes for this place. Evelyn was a regular at the nightclub and she was a true slut that he had fucked several times. His notes said that she has a large family with three sisters and a brother. No living parents. Her younger Vina sister who just turned 18 last week and also had an older brother Chang and a much older sister Sharon. Club Asian Sensation was rumored among the asian community of California to be a place where asian girls with white guy fetish would go to party with white frat guys... and more.

With his notes came more information together with some sexy photos downloaded from their social media profiles. The family was first listed with just first name, age and quick club visit note.

Vina (18) -never visited club, candidate-

Chang (20) -male-

Evelyn (22) -frequent anal slut-

Sharon (28) -never visited club-

Evelyn's younger sister Vina had just started her first year at UCLA but still lived at home with her brother and older sister Sharon.

Vina was a perfect blend of cute and sexy with long curly hair, slim body and cute butt. She looked almost exactly like famous pornstar Vina Sky. In the photo she was outdoors wearing strappy heels, a mini skirt and a red top that showed off her perky tits and stomach.

Evelyn was also a student at UCLA but had moved out a year ago. She was now busy hooking up with different buff white guys and wearing slutty clothes.

Evelyn had an innocent smile, long straight black hair and thin waist. She had almost the exact appearance of famous pornstar Evelyn Lin. In the photo she was by a pool wearing black heels, transparent black and pink nightgown showing off a black thong and her tiny nipples.

The asian woman on his screen was talking again.

"I need to go there and get her right now, and I need you to drive me".

The older sister, who was called Sharon, headed for the key cabinet by the entrance and threw the car key to Chang. She needed him to drive her since she never tried getting a driver's license when she moved to America from China.

Sharon was still very attractive for her age with long curly black hair and slim body like her two younger sisters but with much larger tits. In fact she looked just like asian MILF pornstar Sharon Lee. With the notes on Sharon was a vacation photo where she was smiling in heels and a tight blue bikini barely covering her large breasts and ass.

He better call the bouncers by the entrance and let them know. Andrew reached for his airpods.

"Hey it's Andrew just wanted to let you know we have an unhappy family incoming soon".

"Okay boss, some pissed off dad? We will take him down the alley and calm him down."

"Not just a younger brother and a hot sister this time. You know what, I will come downstairs to the club. I felt like partying anyway".

Andrew exited his fancy office and took the elevator down from the fifth floor down to the main floor and entrance. Loud modern music met him as the elevator doors opened and he walked out to one of the clubs largest dance floors.

The room was dimly lit with lots of disco lights flashing to the music. He could see even though it was still early in the night that it was a good turnout with a 50-50 mix of asian girls and white guys.

The guys on the on this floor were wearing shirts and pants but the asian party sluts were mostly half naked showing off lots of skin in miniskirts, dresses and skin tight jeans.There was lots of intimate dancing, groping and flirting going on to the dance floor which had a fire theme going on and playing modern music.

As Andrew made his way around the side of the dance floor, pushing aside a blonde guy and a bleached blonde asian making out, and then went out past the wardrobe to the front entrance to the club.

The hot California air hit him as he went up to the bouncers checking people into the club. The line outside was fairly long, maybe 20 or so girls and 10 guys standing in small groups waiting to be let in. The bouncers were three large black guys checking IDs and bags and Andrew approached the largest of them, Charles.

"Hey Charles, how's it going tonight?"

"Oh hi boss, pretty standard. Just had to turn away three underage Philipono girls trying to pretend to be 18 with obvious fake IDs."

"Okay good. We have some relatives of two of our sluts already inside coming soon, I am here to greet them."

"No problem boss." Charles turned to three short asian girls in the front of the line wearing tight white jeans with black gstring underwear poking out. "ID and bags please ladies."

As the girls opened their purses Andrew could see up the road a small car stopping and Sharon stepping out with Chang staying behind the wheel. She stopped for a second by the end of the line but then started to walk past it up the bouncers.

"Excuse me, sir? Sir? I need to talk to you. Please?"

Andrew walked up to Sharon who was wearing tight gray leggings, golden heels and a blue top with the word Love stylishly written on it. He reached out his hand, shaking hers, holding it a little longer than necessary.

"Welcome, my name is Andrew Jacksson, and who might you be?" Andrew spoke in a deep demanding voice pretending not to know who Sharon was.

"My name is Sharon Wang and I believe my two younger sisters Evelyn Wang and Vina Wang are inside your club and I want to go inside and take them home."

"Maybe they are, you can't expect me to know everyone at my club. We have, however, a strict dress code and you are too... informal to be let in even though I will say you are very pretty for your age." Andrew looked slowly up and down the pretty asian woman purposely pausing at her large chest.

"Oh please sir I understand, I will do anything I promise I will behave. Isn't there anything I can do?" Asa smiled a little now, obviously happy that the tall white guy had just checked her out and given her a compliment.

Andrew pretended to pause to think.

"Turn around and let me see you, slowly."

Sharon slowly turned around, she had slim waist but a round sexy ass that he groped with his hand without her saying a word just a bit flushed that she had just let a stranger touch her in front of several girls and guys outside the club.

"You look like you are down to party, I think we can arrange something for you to come in. I will call one of our dancers to take you to their dressing rooms and find something in your size so that you can walk around and see if you can find who you are looking for. The only thing is that you need to behave inside and follow any instructions my staff or any other guy inside gives you, OK?"

"Oh thank you sir no I promise I will behave sir!"

Andrew nodded but was interrupted by a cute asian girl with a nose piercing coming from the front of the line looking Sharon up and down.

"Is she cutting the line?! Me and my friends were first! We want to hook up with some hot white guys inside!"

Charles the bouncer silenced the pierced girl and took her to the side to check her ID as well and Andrew picked up his phone again to have one of the dancers with long black hair and a miniskirt from inside escort Sharon inside and find some outfit for her.

"One of my dancers here will take you inside the nightclub and find something appropriate for you to wear. The club has four floors and you better start from the bottom and work yourself up until you find your sisters. First floor has a fire theme with modern music. Second floor has a water theme with pop music. Third floor is earth with rock music and the top floor is air with classical music."

Andrew walked over to a small podium by the entrance and opened up the camera feeds inside on a large display. He quickly navigated to the cameras inside the female staff changing room and saw how the dancer with the hair all the way past the hem of her miniskirt already had her inside helping her take off her leggings and top.

She had been instructed to dress her up in the most slutty of outfits and quickly dressed her up in a black matching underwear set of black stockings, garter belt, g string and bra.

Before pulling up the underwear she quickly rubbed an orange ointment over her cunt that everparated almost instantly before the thong was in place.

On his screen Andrew could see Sharon looking about what clothes she would be wearing over her underwear but the dancer next to her only helped her into a small semi transparent robe that barely covered her.

Andrew could hear the small car stopping the engine and the small asian boy Chang getting out and walking towards him with hesitant steps. He was overweight, slightly bald and looked like a real weak nerd wearing thick glasses and sandals.

"Oh hello sir can you help me, I am looking for my sister?"

"Get lost nerd!"

Chang hesitated for a moment now standing in front of Andrew looking down on the ground stuttering. The nerdy asian man was almost half the size of the tall asian club owner.

"Please sir I saw you talking to her and then she went inside. She was supposed to call my sisters out. I don't know why she went inside? Please I will do anything sir"

Andrew looked the weak fat man over and had an idea. Maybe the white boys inside and girls as well would think it was fun to have an asian boy inside to humiliate tonight.

"Okay my name is Andrew and this is my club. You may only enter on my premise, you get that gook?!"

"Yes, yes sir but please don't call me that it is very racist". Chang looked down on the floor, too scared to speak up.

"Stop mumbling and stop talking in your head, rice penis! From now on you speak up what you are thinking!"

"I..I feel my tiny two inch cock stiffen in my pants sir."

"Good boy." Andrew called over another dancer. "Hey Mia come here and gimp and cuff this wimp! Take him to our black dressing room."

A pretty asian girl with long bleached blonde hair to her waist came up to them. She was taller than him with a pair of red stripper heels and looked down at him with a disgusted look and pulled him with him. Her red heels matched a tiny red dress with golden patterns barely covering her asian butt.

On the cameras again he could see Chang first getting a black ball gag strapped around his head and his hands cuffed behind his back.

An hour later Andrew had gone up to the second floor to see how Sharon was adapting to the new club.

This floor was water themed with foam coming down from cannons above the main dance floor. There were also dozens of small hot tubs around the darker corners of the nightclub with many asian girls and white boys inside having fun.

Most of the girls on this floor had taken off their clothes and shoes as they walked in and were now only dancing or bathing in their wet underwear.

It didn't take long to find the busty Sharon in the crowd as she just stepped out from on the hot tubs that had three boys with short blonde hair and two girls with long black hair. The boys whistled after her and laughed as she left to dry herself on a towel and find both her heels. She was now half naked with her robe and bra gone only wearing her black thong.

"Hey Sharon, I see you are having fun! Found your sisters yet?!" Andrew had to shout to be heard over the loud pop music.

Andrew walked up to the half naked asian milf and gave her a long hug feeling her large breast against his chest. He reached down to grab her ass and heard her moan.

"Mmmhf! It is quite a club you have here sir Andrew. It has awakened something in me I haven't felt in many years. Is it okay if I stay longer? I can find my sisters later maybe. Or maybe I have had too much to drink, I feel a bit silly to be honest!"

"Nonsense, have another shot of vodka and follow me!"

Andrew took her hand and moved her to a nearby sofa set where two girls only wearing bikini bottoms were on their knees blowing a guy with large tattoos over both his muscular arms.

"Not at all, make yourself comfortable. Did you have fun in the hot tub?"

"It was amazing! I don't know what your dancer rubbed on my vag but it makes me crazy horney."

Sharon looked at his pants as he unzipped and took his massive cock. She as in trance climbed up on the sofa next to him and leaned over grabbing his cock with one hand and first licking the tip.

He leaned back and enjoyed the blowjob. Sharon was quite talented and was a natural submissive giving him plenty of eye contact and rubbing her cunt. Plus her large rack was a great view when he looked down at her.

The guy next to him with the tattoos took his two girls to the dance floor and started to dance with them. The girls were eager to stroke his cock outside his swimming shorts. The elevator doors on the other side opened and Andrew started laughing.

Walking into the water nightclub was the nerd Chang, now not only hands and ankles cuffed but also wearing a black gimp mask over his head with holes for his eyes and mouth with his large ball gag tied in place.

He was also wearing tight latex pants that had his fat stomach protruding. In large red capital letters were the words RICE DICK printed with an arrow pointing down to his crotch where a large hole was cut out. His tiny dick was impossible to see from this distance but Andrew could see several asian girls and white guys stopping, pointing and laughing at Chang.

As Chang got closer to his sister sucking his cock he got Sharon's attention by tapping on her head. She saw her son walking in shame towards her but did not let go of his long white cock in her hand.

"I am sorry baby bro. I know we should find your sisters but I just can't leave. Don't..."

Sharon was interrupted by a new white guy with short black hair and beard without even saying hello got up behind her and pulled her bikini bottom to the side. Before she even had time to look back he was fucking her hard and she started moaning.

It was now a good time to go upstairs. Andrew removed the asian MILF hand from his cock as her long hair and big breasts swayed as she got pounded from behind. He pulled on Changs collar, making him follow after him.

As Andrew headed up the stairs there were loud cheers from the girls and boys behind him. The tattooed guy on the dance floor had one of his two girls now on her knees sucking on his cock in the middle of the dance floor. Andrew pulled hard on Changs leash again making him almost fall forward.

"Come chink, I saw your sister Evelyn before with two friends dressed as schoolgirls heading to the media room together with three white guys".

Chang, unable to speak with the gag locked in his mouth, had a questioning facial expression like he asked what the media room was?

"The media room is where we have a couple of cameras and anyone at our club can go make movies that we later sell or publish on our website. Come I will show you".

Before they opened the doors to the next floor they could hear the sound of rock music mixed with moans and fucking. As Andrew opened the doors to his favorite floor that had an earth theme he could see that whereas the floor below had some blowjobs happening in the dark corners or on the flashing dance floor, this floor could best be described as a full blown orgy.

The dance floor was filled with red sofas where sexy asian girls where getting fucked in every possible postion or seducing the guys with naked dance or lesbian kissing. As he looked closer he could tell that the boys fucked the hot girls to the speed of the fast paste rock music and the loud moaing and screams where very loud whenever there was a soft or low part of the songs.

Andrew pulled on Chang's leash again moving around the dance floor once again drawing attention and laughter from the people fucking. One girl with long braided hair even spanked Changs naked butt when he walked past her getting fucked standing against a large speaker.

At the other end of the busy dance floor was an entrance to a hallway with a sign above saying MEDIA ROOMS. On the first door to the right saying MEDIA ROOM A. Andrew peeked inside through a small window in the door, smiled and then walked inside with Chang behind him.

The room was fairly large with most of the space being taken up by a large corner sofa in the middle. Surrounding it were five different large video cameras and other lighting and video equipment.

On the sofa were sitting two pretty asian girls in slutty schoolgirl outfits, heels and pigtails. Andrew recognized them as the sister Evelyn and a girl called Tia.

Tia was a short slim petite asian with thai ethnicity She looked almost exactly like asian pornstar Tia Tanaka.

It seemed like they were almost ready to begin the recording of the porno when Evelyn recognized her brother being pulled inside.

"B-brother?"

"Don't mind us. Are you ready to start recording?" Andrew turned to one of the guys by the video equipment.

"Yep, I was just gonna introduce the scene to the two sluts here and begin! Evelyn and Tia this is scene 2 of our movie Asian anal schoolsluts and you two are two horney schoolgirls who think you are going to seduce your sexy white professor. What you don't know is that your professor is a real ass pervert who loves to fuck hot young girls together with his friends. Okay read the first cue card Evelyn". The guy held up a large plack.

Evelyn looked over at the screen where the text said: I want you to fuck my ass *bend over and spread ass*.

"Ass? Please no anal today my pussy is so horney!"

The guy behind her spanked her ass with right hand and pulled her long hair back with a strong hand and the other held her nipple hostage.

"I don't remember asking you slut, you don't get paid to talk! This is an ass to mouth movie and you will do as you are told."

"P-paid? I don't get paid for this, right?"

"It's a figure of speech. Now say the line gook".

Evelyn sighed and put on her pornstar face and looked into the camera.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass Sir."

Soon Evelyn and Tia was getting fucked in the ass by two white guys with massive cocks. Andrew stayed for a minute or two enjoying the show in silence and then continued again to the club staircase.

The final top floor was quiet and calm, with soft classical music playing. The theme was of the element air with light blue colors and wallpapers showing of clouds. Just like the floor they had just left there were two long corridors with doors on both sides. Above every door there was a sign saying BREEDING and a number.

Outside of every door were a couple of lounge chairs each most filled with guys checking the phones and relaxing. They were interrupted by a female voice on the loudspeaker sounding through the hallway.

12