Nightclub Asian Sensation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cock number 336 please enter breeding room 2."

The door closest to Andrew and Chink actually had the sign BREEDING 2 above it and one of the guys checked his phone again to see if he had number 336 and then grinned and went up and opened the door. Andrew approached him

"Mind if we look inside? We are looking for a girl on this floor".

"Yeah sure no problem just don't cut in line. I have waited up here for at least five mintes haha."

Andrew peaked inside and immediately recognized Vinas' bright pink dress knowing they were in the right room. She still wore the high heels but her long black hair was now wet like just had a quick shower.

She was now on all fours on the only furniture in the room, a large queen size bed, facing away from the door with her ass greeting whoever entered. She was not wearing any underwear.

"Yep, that sure is her. Let's see how she is doing." Andrew looked at a TV on the left wall of the small room. With pretty blue letters on a white background were three lines of text.

BREEDING ROOM 2

Slut: Vina

Currently receiving number #8

"Wow what a true slut, coming here a virgin in just two houers already fucked seven guys, good for you!".

"What? Oh two guys okay that is cool just please hurry and fuck me, I have already had my after fuck shower please I am so horney again". Vina had now looked behind her with a crazed look barely even caring that her older brother was also watching her.

"Haha no thanks Vina you enjoy this guy alone first. You really were up for a threesome after getting fucked so much?! I must think of something extra just for you".

An hour later Andrew was now sitting in a comfortable chair sipping a glass of white wine in front of the main stage on the first floor. The main stage curtains were closed but they were soon to open.

The first floor had a fire theme with flames both in fireplaces and on digital displays throughout the dancefloor. There were some of the latest pop songs playing and some sexy dancing and grinding was going on between the asian girls and white guys but nothing too shocking.

Andrew saw many new visitors that he had never seen before and that probably had no idea what was really going on on the floors above this one. He had always wondered how innocent sluts would react if something much outside their comfort zone would happen suddenly. He was soon to find out.

The curtains on both sides of the main stage slowly were pulled to the side with the music still playing. On the stage was Vina on all fours on a small bed getting pounded hard by two guys wearing cute bunny masks.

Vina was fucked from behind with intensity while trying to keep blowing the guy in front of her the best she could. She was moaning and screaming out her pleasure even more loudly than the music playing and some girls on the dance floor were already noticing the gangbang happening next to them.

The guys now swapped places and pinned her hands behind her back pushing her down and fucking her even harder.

"OH fuck yes fuck me harder I love it so much yes yes YES!!!" Vina was really attracting attention now.

On the large stage were another five empty small beds spread out, a basket filled with bunny masks and a whiteboard with the large text written on it.

VINA SKY, AGE 18. VIRGIN THIS MORNING. TODAY OVULATING. CRAVES A WHITE BABY-DADDY. YOU INTERESTED?

Some of the guys dancing with a partner were laughing and some guys were already actually whispering things in their girl's ear and pointing up on the empty beds on stage. Two guys from the dancefloor got up on stage, put on a bunny mask from the large basket and undressed.

Soon their was a line of white guys only wearing bunny masks behind Vina quickly taking turns fucking her hard a minute or two each. The asian newscummers at the club still wasn't sure how to react to the gangbang taking place in front of them, some of them akwardly dancing to the music again but kept glancing on the asian girl getting fucked hard on stage and still screaming with pleassure.

All of the sudden there was clapping and loud laughter as another cute asian girl was led up on stage. Andrew had never seen her before but she looked real cute with two long braided hair, pink hair band, purple jeans miniskirt and gray top.

The white guy with short blonde hair leading her up actually looked like he might be her boyfriend taking her to this club for the first time. He first took off her gray top showing her firm breasts and then undressing himself completely and hiding his face with a mask.

He then moved her backwards to the closest empty bed, got her lying down on her back pulling her skirt up and her white thong to the side and started to slowly fuck her. The guys watching were clapping and cheering him on and even a few of the girls nearby clapped. Andrew decided to join in, taking a final sip of his whine.

Andrew also undressed by the short stairs up the stage and even though he never felt uncomfortable being naked in front of other people the mask made him feel more comfortable.

He went up to the new couple and tapped the blond guy on the shoulder that was leaning over his girlfriend fucking her hard now with her eyes half closed moaning.

"Hey man, is this your girl? What is her name?" Andrew had to lean in close to his ear so he could hear him over the music and sheering.

"Her name is Ting, we have been dating for a couple of weeks. Wanna try her?" The guy quickly pulled out and moved to the side.

Andrew got on top of Ting and pushed inside. She was real tight even though she just got fucked. Ting continued moaning as he got on top of her grabbing his ass and back as he fucked her hard.

A few more new guys had come up on stage now queuing behind Ting instead. Andrew continued fucking her for a couple of minutes and then let the next guy behind him take over.

The next guy had his arms covered with tatoos and it wasn't untill now that Ting noticed she was surrounded by anonymous white guys waiting to fuck her.

"Hey who- you are not my boyfriend?" Ting looked at the mask and the arms that now held her hips.

"Aw fuck you asian real tight, wanna me to stop??" The guy paused for a second.

"Oh fuck no please I need more continues I love it oh FUCK! Oh wha what are you doing?!". The stranger behind her now got behind her and now spread both her legs facing the dance floor for all to see.

The dance floor was quickly becoming a huge orgy.

12