Nightclub Stranger

Story Info
A young couple meets a third on the dance floor.
2.9k words
4.12
35.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna and Robert just finished their Saturday night barbecue dinner. The summer air was warm and blowing through the open patio door, the smell of hot dogs lingered in the kitchen.

"What should we do tonight?" Anna said with a smile as they both cleaned up the condiments from the table. They already had two rum and cokes each and they were feeling buzzed.

"Why don't we go dancing for once. We haven't been out in forever" Rob responded.

After considering it for a second, they both laughed and agreed it would be a fun change. They both loved dancing and especially in the middle of the summer, they knew that there would be a decent amount of people but not too many where it was over-crowded. Rob poured each of them another stiff drink and they both went to their large master bedroom to get ready.

Anna was naturally beautiful so it didn't take her long to throw on a bit of foundation and add some dark mascara to her already long eyelashes. For a little weekend splash, she added some rosy pink lipstick to her plump lips. She slipped into a short black dress. It was simple but it hugged her tan curves perfectly. Her D breasts overflowed, forming a nice deep cleavage.

Rob changed into some dark jeans and a charcoal grey t-shirt. He put on a splash of cologne which he knew made Anna crazy. His tan skinned glowed in the late evening light in the room. They definitely were teasing each other and both were feeling flirty as they got ready. They called a cab, which arrived to their house 20 short minutes after they called. Right before the cab pulled up, they did a good luck shot. They were both 25, so still had a few years left of the party bone left in them from time to time.

The walked to the club lineup, and could hear the bass bumping through the walls. After having their few drinks, the music was already making them dance and they weren't even in yet. Especially Anna, she loved the music. The bouncers checked their IDs, and they got in no problem. First thing first, they went to the wooden bar and ordered two tequila shots.

"Cheers, sexy" He winked at her.

Rob grinned, holding her waist with one hand and the small plastic glass with the other hand. They licked the salt off their hands, did their shot, sucked the lemon and then didn't hesitate to lean into a passionate kiss. Sexual tensions always seemed to rise when they were both drinking. They continued making out until a few other bar patrons bumped into them. Anna was first to break the kiss but only because she was laughing. She grabbed Rob's hand and pulled him to the middle of the dance floor.

The music was loud and fun, the beats booming through the speakers. Anna turned so her back was facing her boyfriend. He took the hint and stepped one step closer to her so their bodies were flush. She was a good dancer and she knew how to move her thick ass against him. She grinded in circles and they moved together and she could begin to feel his cock harden behind her. Feeling the inhibitions associated with being very buzzed, she bent over and placed her hands her calves, bouncing up and down, twerking. Robert had his hands on her hips, controlling her motions- thrusting against her ass. Fuck, he thought to himself, she must be the hottest girl in this place. Songs rolled on and on, but their body contact never broke.

By now, his cock was fully engorged and she could feel it rubbing her ass as she moved her hips.

Rob leaned down and kissed Anna from her shoulder up to her ear, and growled deeply at a low volume only she could hear. His left hand snaked up and playfully grabbed her throat. Not tight enough to draw attention but tight enough to flip on his dominant switch. She knew from that moment on, he was in charge for the rest of the night.

His right hand rubbed her ass briefly before running his fingers under the hem of her dress up and down her legs. Rob could feel the heat coming from between her legs already. Again, letting the wave of drunkenness hit her, she pulled her little thong down her legs and stepped out of them. She bent over to pick them up and slipped them into Rob's front pocket. In the darkness, this action likely went unnoticed by other club goers.

He didn't waste anytime slipping the fingers on her legs up to her already wet slit. He teased her with one finger, going from her asshole to her clit before sliding into her. Anna could feel him add another finger into her tight cunt. The hand on her throat tightened in dominance as she rode his finger in the middle of the dance floor. She was feeling an orgasm build-up, her heart rate accelerating. The chance that other people could be watching her get finger fucked turned her on even more. Rob circled her clit and then plunged back into her, stroking her with a come-hither motion hitting her g-spot.

"Don't cum yet, my slut" he whispered, his breath hot in her ear.

Anna ground against him harder, listening to his orders. Her breathing was ragged and she was right on the edge. His fingers fucked her deeper and deeper.

"Now!"

With his permission, she let go and came hard. Her orgasm seemed to be sustained with the beats of the music and the public aspect. This was the first time that she had a full-blown orgasm with other people possibly watching. Her cum ram down Rob's hand, down to his wrist. Her head was tossed back against his shoulder riding out the orgasmic wave. Her pussy clenched over and over again.

As she began coming down from the ecstatic feeling, she noticed that someone was in fact watching them. It was a black man who looked only a few years older than they were. He very clearly, had his own rock-hard cock in his pants and he was stroking it on the outside of his pants making direct eye contact with her. In normal circumstances, this would be a bit off putting to see a stranger touching himself watching them but since the drinks have been flowing and she just had an insane orgasm, she felt even more turned on watching him watch them. She had a feeling Rob was feeling the same because she could feel his cock twitching behind her.

This stranger walked towards them through the crowd and smiled a very kind smile at them. It wasn't coming across creepy but almost mysteriously sexy. He walked right up to them and sandwiched Anna.

Mystery man reached out to shake Rob's hand and Rob took it with a firm shake. To all three of them, it was obvious this was an unwritten "go ahead" to join them on the dance floor. She could smell the stranger's cologne mixed with his sweat. The three of them continued dancing on the dance floor with Rob behind Anna, still with his chest to her back and the stranger was facing both of them, running his hands up and down Anna's hips. The moved with the rhythms of the music.

Anna turned over her shoulder to look at her boyfriend. He nodded in approval and with that silent yes, she leaned into this stranger's waiting lips. She continued grinding into Rob while making out with this guy. She broke the kiss to lean back and kiss Rob passionately to make sure he knew that she didn't forget he was there.

She was spun around so now she was grinding on the Stranger and facing Rob. She could feel the Stranger's cock pushing hard against her and could tell it was longer than robs but not thicker. Her hands drifted to the front of each of their pants. She felt them both simultaneously and they both rubbed all over her body. As she stroked them, she felt the Stranger lean over and whisper something to Rob. Rob nodded and grabbed Anna's hand, dragging her off the dance floor.

She was confused at first until she felt another strong hand encouraging her movement on the small on her back. Anna turned around to see that the Stranger was following them towards the exit. Rob raised his hand to hail a nearby taxi.

She had an inkling of what was about to happen and it made her even wetter, standing without her panties on the sidewalk with her sexy boyfriend and this Stranger. Anna and Rob had talked about having a threesome for a while now but had never had a solid opportunity to complete their fantasy. However, tonight it felt right and safe.

The three of them piled into the back of the yellow cab and greeted the driver. Rob drunkenly gave the driver their home address and the car lurched forward down the road. Without an invitation, Anna placed her palms on each of their thighs moving her hands around. They didn't have time to have the conversation of who the Stranger was, but all three were surprisingly okay with it. It just didn't seem important at this point. Rob reached across her and pulled her hand so it was grabbing the Stranger's cock before doing the same on his own side. Both men groaned as she pulsed her hand, and stroked them in the back of the cab.

"Baby, take my cock out." Rob whispered to her.

She momentarily took her left hand from the Stranger's lap and used both hands to undo Rob's zipper, removing his hard cock from his boxers. She was drunk so she really didn't care that they weren't home yet. If Rob gave her the go-ahead, she obliged. She leaned over Rob's lap and placed her mouth over his hard cock. He already had a bead of pre-cum forming at the tip of his head. She licked it up and ran her tongue down the length of him.

Rob briefly made direct eye-contact with the driver as Anna's head bobbed up and down in his lap. Her fingers had sneaked back into the Stranger's pants, this time going right in under the band. It took a moment to get the coordination down but quickly got used to pleasuring both men. Her sloppy mouth created suction on Rob while her hand worked up and down the Stranger's cock.

They approached their driveway and came to a stop in front of their small house. The Stranger pulled his credit card out and paid the cab fare while Rob got his cock back into his pants and did up his zipper. The cab driver definitely knew what was up (literally) in the back seat but he did not say a thing as the three of them got out of the car.

They stepped into their house and immediately bolted to the master bedroom, laughing up the stairs. The Stranger said in his deep, sexy voice that he needed to use the bathroom so Rob showed him where it was and told him to make himself at home. Anna shed her dress on the floor, standing in just her bra. Rob also took off his clothes and laid on the bed stroking himself watching his girlfriend strip. She wiggled her ass, conducting a performance for him as she took her bra off. Her body was tight and toned, her tits bounced as they were freed. Her pink nipples were taut and hard.

The Stranger came out of the bathroom and smelled of their fruity hand soap and mouthwash. He leaned in and grabbed Anna's face, pulling her into his mouth. Watching Anna make out with the Stranger made Rob even harder, which at this point he didn't think was even possible. Rob's cock was thicker than average but his balls were the most impressive part. They were big and swollen. He grabbed them as he stroked.

"Suck his cock princess. You like his big, black cock? You want to taste him?"

She nodded, as in fact, her mouth was watering to get him in her mouth. She laid down on the bed beside Rob and the Stranger stood by the side of the bed. Her mouth opened around him. He was definitely longer than Rob like she had thought when they were still on the dancefloor. His skin was dark but the head was a lighter shade of pink. He had dark pubic hair surrounding the base of his shaft. Rob grabbed the back of her head and pushed her mouth further down this new cock and rubbed her tits. She gagged on the Stranger's length but it didn't stop him from fucking her mouth, thrusting in and out of her pretty, eager little lips.

Anna got on all fours on the bed, exposing her pussy to Rob while still sucking their new friend. She was completely shaven except for a small patch of hair right above her clitoral hood. Her cunt was dripping wet-from the orgasm she had earlier and even more from the slutty act she was performing with the Stranger. Rob had one hand pumping his own cock up and down and the other fingered again.

He couldn't handle it anymore and needed to be inside of his girlfriend. He got on his own knees behind her and positioned himself at her entrance. Anna continued choking on the Stranger's cock while Rob thrust into her. She always felt so tight when they first started fucking and her vaginal walls squeezed him inside of her. He pistoned quickly, fucking her hard and deep. She accommodated her boyfriend's cock quickly and pushed back against him. The thrusts from Rob from behind pushed her mouth further down the Stranger's pulsating cock.

The Stranger groaned and leaned down to stick a dark finger by her ass. He circled the rim of her asshole twice before slipping into her knuckle deep. She had a rule that even during a threesome she didn't want a cock in her ass, but his bony finger felt so fucking good. Both of her holes were filled and she was in pure bliss.

Anna cried out and threw her head back in excitement. She heard the Stranger rip open a foil package and pulled out of her mouth to pull the condom over his cock.

They seemed to all simultaneously switch positions. Now the Stranger was laying on the bed, Rob was kneeling at the end of the bed and Anna was positioning herself in reverse cowgirl over the Stranger's penis. She sucked her boyfriend, tasting her own cunt on his cock and slid down onto the Stranger. He felt huge inside of her.

She bounced up and down on the Stranger, his hardness sliding in and out of her wetness. Rob had his hands entangled in her hair, bringing her face closer to his balls as she sucked him. He slapped her hard in her face and brought her closer to another orgasm. The Stranger spanked her leaving a handprint on her ass to match the rouge on her cheek. The three of them were panting and moaning but fucking in coordinated motions.

With one final thrust up into her, the Stranger quickly pulled and ripped the condom off of himself. His balls pulled in close to his body and he groaned loudly. He stroked himself twice, before hot jets of jizz exploded out of him- covering her tits. He continued cumming and rubbed the white liquid around on her nipples with his twitching cock. Anna stuck out her tongue to clean the Stranger. Within seconds, Rob was shifting to pound into her pussy missionary position as the Stranger caught his breath beside them.

Seeing her tits covered with another's man cum sent Rob over the edge, and his own cock exploded inside of her. This made Anna cum hard again. Her pussy clenched and milked even more cum out of Rob and they orgasmed together. His balls slapped her pussy and with each time her pussy muscles squeezed, he pushed the mixture of cum deeper into her. She screamed his name.

The three of them laid in the bed, breathing heavily. They were all covered in sweat and a mixture of their juices. Their limbs were intertwined on the sheets. The Stranger crawled up between Anna's legs and licked his lips before diving head first into her pussy. His tongue lapped up the cum dripping out of her. She felt a third and final orgasm of the night ripple through her as she watched his mystery man eat her. She bucked against his mouth and again, cried out.

Shakily, they all moved and Anna went to get herself cleaned up. Rob and the Stranger began getting redressed. Downstairs, Rob called the man a cab and they shook hands again.

"Hey man, we never got your name?" He laughed.

"It's Mike. I added my number to your girl's phone. We should do this again sometime."

Rob trekked back upstairs and laid in bed with his beautiful girlfriend and kissed her forehead. She was already asleep and breathing deeply, clearly exhausted from their fun. The two lay intertwined until the noon light shone through the bedroom window the next day.