All Comments on 'Nightclub Stranger'

by babygirl181818

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Rob responded

Sure why not, she's not my girl any longer.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 4 years ago
When a boyfriend whores his girlfriend...

When a boyfriend whores his girlfriend is a sure sign that soon he'll dump her for a new one...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I see the whine babies are out already

The sad little trolls who come to this site just to whine and cry in these comment sections. The rest of the normal people go to the category they like, read the stories and maybe make an approving comment. If they don't like the story they move on to another or a even to a category more suited to their own tastes. But not these sad little whine babies. No, they must spend hours and hours every day thinking they are doing something with their lives and making these comments, when in reality, the rest of the readers look at them as nothing but slimy little loser trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
re: I see the whine babies are out already

Interesting that in all of that rant you never mentioned on thing about the story, just commenting on the rights of people to have their own opinions on the story.

<P>

BTW, if I can tell what is in a story without reading it, regardless of category, that is ample evidence it sucks.

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

Girlfriend, not wife?

If he is that dominant she will soon be dumped for his next conquest. Not for me but I'm sure some will like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous