Nightime Fantasies

Story Info
Unusual visitors liven-up my dreams.
7.1k words
4.09
13.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[ The "original" of this story was much more detailed and a longer version, but as I neared the end, my f***ing computer "refreshed" and the entire narrative vanished. So this is the abridged version. Sorry.]

The dreams began about three months ago and they were always the same. Allow me to change that. They took different forms and had unnerving torments. Infact, they could readily be called nightmares by the eerie manner in which they terrified me. And mostly, the frightening part was how easily I was seduced into their erotic pattern and of how I was forced to reconsider some of my most basic and ingrained concepts. But the most nightmarish part of these nocturnal dramas was their ability to awaken in me the ultimate taboo fantasies that brought on the greatest orgasms of my life!

My name is Maria. I am a thirty-nine-year-old widow and mother of twins, a boy and a girl, both 21. I have chemically-enhanced dark brown hair that lays on my shoulders and deep brown eyes. My round cheeks frame a pug nose that sits atop pouty lips that are usually highlighted with pink gloss in warm weather and darker red in cool temps. When not wearing my three-inch heels my long, toned legs hold me at about 5'8" and my curvy torso tips the scales at 125 pounds. Most of me is curvy. I was fairly athletic in my youth but idleness and gravity swayed the contours of my 34Cs and the children broadened my hips and ass, but I still have an attractive jiggle and I can turn heads in the way that I fill-out a bikini.

My son Jimmy is my favorite- almost my pet, though I treat them both equally. He was an awkward youth and clung to me but with the tragic death of his father and needing to grow-up fast, and his natural talents in sports, his body was reworked into the prototypical 220 pound tall, dark and handsome stud. But he remains a momma's boy at heart and I just adore the way he hugs me every morning as I'm making breakfast.

His twin sister Jaquelyn is too much like me for us to always get along as easily. She was much more into "Vogue" and "Glamour" than athletics, but they were both very good students. Jackie matured faster than her brother and infact even faster than I did. She has my hair and eyes but is more lithe and her tits measure every inch of a bountiful 36D. With her sparkling chocolaty eyes and flirty demeanor, she was able to win a spot on every council or squad that she had interest in and at prom time, suiters lined-up to ask her favor. Her father often mentioned that she would grow to be a heartbreaker. I always hear that she looks just like me when I was that age. But honestly, I believe she is sexier and much more confident than I ever was. I am often conflicted as to whether I'm proud of her or simply jealous.

I can't exactly pinpoint the day that my disconcerting dreams started, but using the four credits I earned in psychology, I dwell on a summer day by the pool as a trigger point. I was laying on my belly on a recliner trying to erase the tan lines from my shoulders and back, so the top of my swimsuit was undone and the bottoms were even pulled down a bit to nearly the top of my thighs. The kids came out to join me and immediately dove in the water.

Jimmy wore only briefs (and brief, doesn't begin to describe them.) He has a swimmer's build with broad shoulders and thick thighs and hardly any fat. We have a high fence around the yard for privacy and since they both take to water like fish, he will often skinny-dip at night so I think the Speedo was a concession to his sister and me. I watched him as he strode confidently to the edge of the pool, his lean muscles rippled under the sun and his obvious package was outlined by the thin material of his suit.

Obviously, I've seen him practice before and at meets but the upclose sight of the manner in which his balls and long, strong shaft filled-out his tight bottoms, placed me at an embarrassing position both in my physical closeness and in my conflicted brain. I understood that the thoughts immediately infiltrating my mind were the most taboo perversion that a mother could have but how does a mature, (and obviously horny) woman not notice a sculpted, half-naked Adonis, walk directly infront of her while her lusty eyes are level with his barely concealed cock?

Then Jackie sashayed through, wearing a suit that even she admitted might be a bit too skimpy for our upcoming vacation at the beach. She kicked-off her cork heels and stretched her taut, bouncy frame by the poolside, in a move she must have practiced on the college boys that she liked to tease. It had the same effect on the two of us. Her hot-pink two-piece measured about nine square inches of practically see-through cloth and her perky nipples dimpled the top before she ever went in the cool water. She stooped to her knees and bent forward to test the water, straining the functional limits of the elastic as it endeavored to hold her lush ass in place. And when her brother lightly spanked her inviting rearend, she giggled seductively and returned an appreciative smile, just as she dove into the pool.

As they mostly do, after some perfunctory laps the two of them settled down to a game of takeaway with a plastic beach ball. There was a lot of laughing and screaming followed by dunkings and one of them racing after the other one. But I had noticed recently that when Jimmy would wrap his sister in a bearhug he was not always trying to wrestle the ball away from her, sometimes the ball floated to the far side of the pool as he held her tight and his hands roamed freely over her curvy, wet torso. His big hands seemed to take some pronounced liberties with her twisting, squealing anatomy and she wasn't exactly fighting off his advances. Often as they drifted further from my view, their wild eyes met suspiciously and scrambling hands were lost from my sight, while the action below the water line seemed to pick-up in intensity.

Sometimes I'd watch in disbelief as they swam to the distant end of the pool where their clutching embraces became less to grab the ball and much more like an adventurous couple at a drive-in movie. I was mostly just happy that two grown siblings got along so well together and I never really assumed there was actually anymore to it. What haunted me more, was the perverted images that I projected onto their routine family pleasures. I could, (and did,) imagine how I might have reacted in my daughter's position.

If I were alone in a private pool with a young well-built man groping and cuddling my wet, tight body and my bathing suit surely showed the physical excitement and desire that rushed over me, tempting my admirer to continue his illicit pursuit, I could easily be persuaded to lose my inhibitions. Drifting to the more secluded and shallower end, I would watch as he hoisted himself onto the pool ledge and pulled me in closer, so that I was in between his firm thighs and my hands traced the sweet bulge in his translucent shorts. As I explored the sudden expansion of the concealed mountain, his hands confidently reached behind me and loosened the top of my bikini, revealing to his wide, brown eyes my bouncing, buoyant breasts with the engorged nipples pointing directly at him.

With one hand he caressed my neck, drawing me closer to his lap. The other hand cupped and weighed my boobs in his palm while flicking the exposed nipples with his thumb. I would be tugging his tiny shorts along his wet, hairy legs, anxious to extract my prize from the confining material. It occurred to me at this moment that here in my hand, was the very cock that I had been desiring. My pussy was heating-up in fevered anticipation. I could practically taste his creamy cum. His big organ sprang to life, sturdy and solid as a flag pool and I licked my lips in anticipation. I was ready to take the plunge. All I needed was his reassuring voice to tell me that this is what he wants. I look up to see the hungry expression in his eyes and then...

"Mom, are you alright? You look lost in thought." My brows furrowed in confusion and I wondered why he would ask that. Suddenly it hit me like a bolt from the gods. My dream-like fantasy shattered and dissolved as I became aware that my children had emerged from the water and taken seats right beside me. I almost performed a double-take, my neck swiveling sharply toward the far edge of the pool. I was just there a second ago, I thought. And the young man whose image never really came into clarity, was unmistakably my son. I envisioned sucking my son's cock!

I was startled just enough to sit up suddenly, forgetting that my bikini top was untied until I felt my tits bounce to attention and the warm breeze drift across my erect nipples. They both stopped and stared at my nakedness, and not in the confused way that children laugh at their mother's embarrassment. It was as if I had just tossed meat at a lion. Their lust-filled looks zeroed in on my heaving chest. I quickly covered my nudity and was actually thankful for the distraction from the rosy hue of my shamed cheekbones. I uttered some nonsensical reply and explained that maybe a cold shower would awaken me from my lethargy. I slunk into the house, fumbling with my straps as I passed them and hurried to the shower, though rebounding from a sleepy condition was the opposite of what I required.

I immediately determined that a cold shower would not do the trick. I warmed a bath and while the tub filled I went insearch of my favorite toy. I had a long, thick vibrating wand with a big bulbous head that tickled my clit at high speeds and could burrow a sleek path into the tight, hot opening of my moist cavern. I added bubbles to the water and lit scented candles as per my usual routine. Though the house was always empty in the past when I entertained myself in this fashion and I had never just imagined taking my son's enormous cock in my slutty mouth, I desperately needed this release. I had not yet decided if I was going to play with my yearning pussy to relieve the tension or if it was to relive the lewd urge.

I laid down in the soapy water burying my shaken body to my neck but lifting my legs against the wall and allowing a steady stream of warm water to fall on my pouty clit as I worked the rotating head around the soggy pubic mound and over my frazzled labia until the tingle began to rise in my uterus and I felt the swelling and spasms that would start in my abdomen and quickly roll down to my yearning pelvis. My other hand slowly squeezed my round tits and tugged on the engorged nipples as I worked myself into a heated frenzy. As the low hum of the vibrator signaled the frantic agitation of my eager pussy, my slippery ass thrashed against the porcelain surface of the tub. Low, throaty moans escaped my lips and the image reappeared of the anonymous male creature at the rim of the pool, with the big cock and the familiar proportions. My clit swelled as the magic wand abraded the swollen nub. Waves crashed between my "Y" and the bubbles multiplied exponentially. I tossed like a fish on a hook and finally with the roiling pressure hitting my breaking point, I shrieked in delight, the echoes bouncing off the tiled walls.

It took a minute for the twitching to subside and my exhausted body slumped, almost drowning me at the height of my delirium. Though no climax could extinguish the taboo notion that what just got me off, was the repressed but perverted craving to have sex with my son. Although having soaked for the previous ten minutes, when I toweled dry I was still drenched in nervous perspiration. I had forgotten that I rushed into the bath with only my swimsuit on, and now I had only a bath towel to wrap around my limp body. My boobs were barely covered and the folds of the towel separated as I walked, revealing my legs as the water slowly dripped down them. The more that I attempted to conceal my damp pussy as I moved, my thighs and ass were displayed.

My legs felt jittery as I stumbled out of the bathroom and I was caught-up in my thoughts. I nearly ran full force into Jimmy. Was it a coincidence that he was just outside the door or did I yell something incriminating that drew his attention or did I just look guilty? I continued to picture his hidden physique by the pool and especially his firm, thick cock that I could almost feel on my tongue. He was still in his soggy suit but he caught me in his strong arms and I felt his warm body and could smell the chlorine in his hair. I was shaking and he made me feel so secure that I nuzzled into his chest and kissed his firm pecs.

"Mom, I'm worried about you. Is there anything wrong?" A look of concern couldn't disguise the leering appraisal that he gave to my trembling, nearly naked body. Then my head cleared and I rapidly wondered if he realized that he was the object of my distress. I assured him that I was fine and thanked him for his worry but struggled to my room. As I peered back over my shoulder at my wonderful son, I caught his distinct gaze leering at my body, covered in only a strip of cotton. He met my look and did not at all look ashamed for ogling his mother's near naked figure. Infact, I was slightly embarrassed at the wolfish grin that curled his lips. And I could feel instantly the hot liquid percolating again in my troubled cunt.

Once behind a closed door, I had the troubling thought that Jimmy saw the vibrator in my hand and knew for a fact, what I'd been doing and why. I knew then that the buzz of the big dildo would become a recurring sound very soon, whether I was alone in the house or not. This was the moment that I also first encountered the nagging dilemma of wondering if I was the only one feeling these taboo desires. And if so, should I be relieved or depressingly disappointed.

That night was the first that I remember of the lewd fantasies that would visit me like Scrooge's ghosts. Everyone understands how dreams can change at an instant, weaving in different people and places and yet while they're happening, it all makes sense. In my sleep dramas, I was always my current age but I would find myself in a classroom or a library, or even presenting a speech before a formal crowd or preparing a holiday supper for my extended family. And always, my clothes would be falling off of my body.

I was once an intern at a big agency responsible for doing research on clients. So, in my dream it was no surprise to find myself hurrying down busy corridors with stacks of heavy volumes and people shouting orders from every open door. My relief came when I got home and Jimmy, (who was not even born when I had that job,) offered to rub my tired shoulders and massaged my aching feet. It seemed so natural and loving that I readily agreed. I was laying on my belly again just like at the pool, with my bra unhooked and my son was smoothing warm oil onto my sore back. Somehow in this short sequence, his face was left in shadows and I "forgot" who it was that had taken control of my hungry anatomy.

This "stranger's" experienced hands occasionally slid along my delicate ribcage and under my prone form, to casually caress and fondle my bare breasts. The friendly rub-down instantly became a lecherous seduction. My pointy nipples molded to his measured touch. His thumb and fingers gently tweaked the fleshy nubs, sending my trembling body into fits of ecstasy. I was torn between emotions but listening to his soft voice saying, "Now doesn't that feel better?" And I moaned a sultry reply, unable to even turn my head to identify my assailant. Then he moved towards my bare feet that had been encased in heels all day, and he said, "I know something else that will make you feel good."

His strong hands grasped my feet and rubbed the injured soles, he applied light pressure to the balls of my feet and softened the dull ache. I always loved having my feet rubbed. This brought back so many sweet memories from some distant time that I couldn't quite recall but yet I knew something sinister was on the horizon. Soon he was sliding his lubricated knuckles along my calves and up my thighs, pressing his palms into my tense muscles. I knew where this was all leading to, but I was helpless to resist. I believed that I could trust him and still I felt that it was wrong.

Whimpering squeals were mumbled into the pillows as he expertly manipulated my writhing torso. I don't understand when my clothes dissolved but he was now spreading apart the oiled lips of my voracious cunt and I felt his raspy tongue gliding back and forth from my pussy to my asshole. Tender kisses at the perfect time combined with long, wet licks along my most private openings. I was in heaven, or so I imagined. A voice whispered in my mind's ear that this had to stop but I felt that it was destined to happen. He swathed my outer folds in his mouth using his flattened tongue to spark all of my nerve endings. He was driving me to the edge and I couldn't stop his sexual ravishing of my frustrated body. My pussy was alive and jolts of passion rippled my tingling pubic mound. He discovered my G-Spot and closed in on it. I was a slave to his touch. The moans became shrieks and my entire anatomy quivered under his determined explorations.

My supple form thrashed on the king-size bed that we were now laying on and his hands teased at my reddened labia while his tongue played a sexy tune on my distended clit. For an instant, I found that I was tied to the bed but the restraints were simply colored ribbons that I could have easily escaped from, obviously I was confused. No other thought entered my mind than just how wonderful this felt and the torrent of my fluids that were about to explode from my vagina. I screamed for him to continue and to never stop, promising that I would reciprocate in kind and with just as much enthusiasm. I bucked like a stallion and had the greatest series of orgasms in my entire life. My body quaked and shook as if electrocuted and I felt the stress ease out of me and the acceptance of my complete surrender.

My legs were wide apart as my ragged torso slowly convulsed and I invited him to enter me, begging for his gigantic cock to take ownership of my wanton pussy. The mushroomed tip of his rigid tool found my gaping chasm and plowed into my dampened orifice. He entered me roughly and quickly took control. He could sense that I wouldn't deny him and he slammed his smooth lance to the hilt. I was gored on his giant erection and I reveled in its total domination of my submissive cunt. He stroked his tool in and out, gaining momentum and control with each hard thrust. The firm shaft was sleek with my oily dew. He plunged ever deeper and withdrew tantalizingly slow. Each stroke sent shockwaves of pleasure through my compliant torso.

There was something so perverted and crude but I couldn't deny the euphoria. Then I felt him stiffen and shake. He roared an exclamation, claiming me as his own while he pumped his syrupy cream into my awaiting snatch. The warmth spread to my cervix and another tremendous climax crashed down on me as he emptied his rich seed in my uterus. I was his slut and hungry for more. He exclaimed, "This will make you feel better mother," as he turned me onto my back and positioned his sticky, shiny cock at the base of my open mouth. My red lips parted to accept his throbbing organ. Just then, I registered his use of the word "mother," and I screamed in my sleep. I woke in a cold sweat and searched the dark room desperately to make certain that I was alone. And then I stifled a bewildered sob.

In the morning, both kids alerted me that I looked tired and wrung-out. I mentioned that I hadn't been sleeping well. They exchanged a funny, knowing smile and implored me to be careful with my health and maybe consider sleep aides. But tonight would be a good night because it was the twin's birthday. That evening was a happy celebration and we popped the cork on a few bottles of champagne. I got Jimmy a new car stereo and a nice watch. For Jackie, I bought her a leather jacket and a necklace. Each gift was toasted with drinks and I was feeling high by nightfall. Possibly it was the alcohol, but I found the gifts that they gave each other very odd. Jackie presented her brother with a whip like Indiana Jones had. Jimmy gave his sister some very revealing lingerie. I felt suddenly old, drunk and out-of-it. So I went to bed.

12