Nightime Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the kids were young, we sent them to summer camp. All they ever talked about was that there were communal showers. Boys all bathed at one time and then girls had the showers at another time. For some reason, that thought was the last one on my mind as I fell asleep. And the dream came. Suddenly, I was in a large shower room with other adult women and we were all naked. I saw boobs of all sizes and shapes. Many were larger than my own and all were shiny and slick, in various stages of suds and rinse water. A shapely set of nice, firm tits always caught my eye and I would compare their appearance to my own pair.

In college, I had seen a lot of women in their underwear and some entirely nude, but nothing like this. There and then, I would sneak looks from the corner of my eye not wanting to alarm anyone. But here it was open and possibly rude to turn away. But something was happening to me. Even under the watery spray, I was covered in nervous perspiration. My face flushed and I could feel the prickly tremors building in my genitals. The dream changed again. The women were now of barely legal age and their lithe, firm bodies- sleek and glistening- were gyrating and grinding against one another. It was like an Amazon orgy of naked, inviting flesh. They were all in their early twenties, well-endowed and sexy as hell.

And my eyes were drawn to the extreme variety of pubic hair on display. There was red, blonde and black. Some women had shaved patterns on their crotch, others were completely bare, allowing an unobstructed view of their forbidden passage. All of the slickened cunts were dripping from the shower. The warm water cascaded from between their ample cleavage along flat tummies and funneled down to that sensual cleft between their legs, where the wetness seemed to indicate that they were lubricating their undulating hips for a sexual adventure. Those different-hued pelvic regions all appeared to be aimed at me and were offering me an introduction to the Sapphic Arts. My nipples hardened and my heartrate soared. What about this strangely erotic scene made me so horny and excited? Then I noticed that a group of them were whispering together and staring at me.

My breasts ofcourse, were also exposed. The more that my nervous feet shuffled on the wet floor, the more my firm orbs jiggled for the ladies' perverted amusement. Lecherous smiles followed my every movement. And my trimmed, black curls outlined my shimmering snatch. My wiry pussy hair was trimmed in the shape of a heart, (though I have no memory of ever doing so,) and delicately set atop my squirming vagina. There was something inevitable about this situation, but I was scared to proceed. I positioned my hands to cover my nudity but it only served to draw more attention to my discomfort. I felt abruptly awkward and turned towards the wall to finish my shower. Not wanting to make the initial move but secretly hoping that my deepest fantasy could be fulfilled. I was shivering like a leaf in the wind. But my arousal at the sight of such beautiful women was evident to all. How had I hidden these feelings for so long? I seemed to be spending an inordinate amount of time facing the wall, scrubbing my pussy and rinsing soap from my tits. It felt so good to slowly caress my supple body while sneaking peeks at these sexy women.

Then I felt many hands grabbing me and wrestling me towards a nearby bench covered with towels. They were firm yet gentle in their psychological seduction. I was placed on my back and restrained from all sides. A few of them kissed my neck and lips, calmly offering soft, smooth words of encouragement to accept my inner feelings. They were soothing and tender in their approach. The other women were laughing and screaming as they hurled filthy, descriptive comments about my wriggling body. It now appeared that I was twenty years older than all of the other young women. I fought the urge to scream, reasoning that they would be gentle with me. I was naked and wet, laying with my limbs splayed in a roomful of twenty-year-old hardbodies and was fully aroused, and waiting for someone to tell me what to do.

I was securely held down as seemingly a hundred hands and lips explored my naked anatomy. Emotions were tugging me in different directions but I had stopped struggling altogether. A relative calm settled over me. This seemed like something that I needed to try. Now, it seemed important to me to appear sexy and cooperative so that we would enjoy it all. While their bodies were tighter and younger than mine, I would make up for that with my enthusiasm. I would follow their lead and do what they said. My heart was telling me that despite my reservations, I wanted something very close to this!

I was kissed with inquisitive tongues searching the depths of my mouth. Soft lips bit tenderly on my own. It was the perfect start to my enticement. Painted fingernails combed through my dark, curly pubes and tickled my swollen mons, sending me to the heights of anticipatory ecstasy. Only a woman truly knows how to touch another woman. Probing digits penetrated my moist cavern and brought decadent bi-sexual fantasies to light. My hips squirmed and thumped on the soft cotton and every nerve fired at once. My tits were grabbed and tugged with wet tongues circling my areolae and pinching my pouty nubs. I've always loved having my tits firmly held and then softly squeezed. The nipples puffed-up and reacted readily to their domineering hands. The thrashing that I was doing had nothing to do with wanting this sexual domination to end. I had never experienced any form of lesbian love but I was enthralled and fascinated by the touch of a feminine hand on my shivering frame.

Those many supple fingers and lips drove me to multiple orgasms and yet I didn't recognize a face, this entire scenario was completely unfamiliar to me. But there was no mistaking the fact that having a female lover take charge of my deepest fantasies was highly erotic. There was no need to be held down anymore because I was an enthusiastic participant, now. My hands grasped at every mound and I lathered kisses on all exposed flesh. The scene had shifted to my own bedroom and I finally realized that I was being seduced on my feathery-soft, king-size bed. It had been years since two people cavorted sexually on this bed and now I was once more feeling hands and lips on my yearning body.

A complete stranger, a younger woman was teaching me and mentoring me in the taboo realm of girl-on-girl sensuality. How did she get here? Who was she?

The room was dark but the touch was oddly familiar. Then I heard a soft voice saying that it was my turn to perform and the sensuous, sweet-smelling woman climbed on my chest and rested her dark, kinky curls on my chin. After the emotional release and the exotic sensations that I had just been let-in on, I was anxious to try one more experiment. I inhaled her aroma and was eager to return the favors that she had imparted to me. She was fresh and clean, and I wanted her madly. My mouth opened slightly, permitting my hesitant tongue to moisten my lips and continue to stretch forward, searching for this new, savory honey-pot.

I looked up to see the face of my new Domme, but her character remained a mystery. All that I could see as I strained my neck, was the undersides of a magnificent pair of tits wobbling above me as she wiggled her hot pussy on my nervous lips. The curve of her soft breasts excited me and I noticed the firm pink tips that jutted proudly forward. There were long strands of wet, jet-black hair dangling along the sides of each breast and right under my nose, her black pussy hair smelled fragrantly of scented soap and droplets of cool shower-water seeped into my mouth. Her hands grasped my tangle of sopping hair and she slid her moistened slit across my curious, pointed tongue. In her grip, my face was twisted and pulled to taste each fold and lick every surface of her sweet cunt. The initial touch and taste were electrifying. The fragrance was delicate and intoxicating, I wanted so much more. I was deliriously enthusiastic in my new-found adventure and I longed to know my new partner. "That's it, mom," she cooed, "Lick my clit and make me cum. We both know that you've always wanted to do me."

I woke up alarmed and still smacking my lips as the sleepiness instantly disappeared from my tired eyes. There was a scurrying sound from the hall and I feared that I woke the kids. I had dreamed of making out with my daughter and actually letting her be the "top" to my "bottom." My breath came in short, gasping spurts. Sweat covered my quivering frame. It was four in the morning and I was afraid to go back to bed. My panties were soaked-through and my mouth was dry from a pantomime cunt-licking. My bed was a soggy mess, the sheets tossed aside and I felt as if I'd just had a work-out. I trudged into the shower and then tip-toed downstairs to make coffee and start the kids' breakfast.

I was surprised when my son and daughter came down so early for breakfast, they were excited about something and unusually conspiratorial. I understand that they're adults now and don't involve their mother in all of their plots and plans, but something seemed off. They both inquired about my sleep patterns and mentioned that I was looking even more haggard than ever. I told them in a round about way that I was having weird dreams and that they were keeping me from deep sleep. Both kids consoled and commiserated, Jimmy saying that he was going to pick-up some sleeping pills for me. I appreciated all of their concern and though I continued to have some strange dreams, I began a regimen of sleeping pills every evening.

Halloween was drawing near and we were decorating the house and laying-in supplies of candies and treats. The kids informed me that they would both be attending holiday-themed parties and the hosting duties would fall on me alone, this year. I didn't want to spoil their fun but I had never liked being alone in the house, especially when reminded of the "slasher" movies that played all month and answering the doorbell to strangers for hours on end. I eventually grabbed the candy jar and sat on the couch biding my time until the night was over.

It wasn't long until I had another dream and this one came with a Halloween theme to it. The kids were in costume and ready to go out; but the night was stormy and the power was flicking on and off all night. The news warned of treacherous roads and lightning flashed all around. I begged them both to stay home, and failing that, to be careful and call me if they'd be late. They both laughed it off and kissed me as they went out the door.

The wind howled and the lightning struck, bringing deafening thunder and sheets of rain pelting the windows. There was no one on the streets and nobody had come to the door for hours. It was very late at night now and I noticed that local phone service was spotty at best, then a crack of lightning knocked-out the power. I was sitting alone in the dark, late at night wearing a nightgown and preparing for bed, (in a dream, it all seemed so natural.) I was nervous and a bit frightened when I heard the voices at the door. I assumed it was the kids finally coming home well after midnight. The door buzzer sounded repeatedly and powerful hands beat on the door. I jumped out of my chair with my pulse racing. I was going to yell at them both for scaring me.

Two masked strangers- too big for Trick-or-Treaters- stood at the door as I opened it. They wore clown make-up and fright wigs and it occurred to me that I didn't remember how the kids were dressed when they left. In my confused state, they pushed past me and then dragged me along with them to my bedroom. I was shoved hard onto the bed and my clothes were ripped from my body. They didn't speak at all, only uttering frightening howls of laughter and lusty grunts as their rough hands tugged at my flesh and they spun me around as if I was the main course at a BBQ.

One of them held my legs in place and firmly apart as I felt strong hands cradled my thighs and then a wet tongue began to lick and suck at my thrashing pussy. The other one had wrestled my arms above my head and secured both wrists to a bedpost, (my bed didn't have posts, but that's the nature of dreams.) That one slid down to my chest and slapped at my bare boobs, causing me to cry-out in humiliation, more than pain. And causing them both to shriek in peels of terrifying laughter. I watched as my tits bounced against my chest and with his fingers forced into my mouth, I was made to imitate the sucking motion that was proceeding between my thighs. As I licked at the rough digits, he shouted that I sucked them like I wanted more. I couldn't see beyond the one perched on my chest but I could tell that the other one was very close to bringing me to a shocking orgasm, and I found it difficult to resist the temptation.

My body writhed and my hips rose-up to meet that wonderful tongue that was eliciting so many thrills. I arched my back and stretched my thighs wide, allowing maximum advantage and penetration to my invader. With my warped mind concentrating on the fire down below, I somehow missed the fact that above my waist, this assailant was now naked and was exchanging his wet fingers in my mouth with his sturdy cock. His hands combed through my shaggy, dark mane and gripped my ears, holding me steady and at his extreme pleasure. I noticed the dark, kinky curls nestled at the bottom of his thick shaft as his belly pushed forward, sending the long, hefty column of reddened skin plunging into my gaping mouth.

My cheeks were distended as he shoved his potent length towards the back of my throat, then he withdrew most of it, making me want to cling to the sloping head of the bulbous tip, so as to not let it escape. I was being gangraped and loving the experience. From above me, I could in no known way, watch myself as I was being attacked. My upper attacker was shoving his enormous prick in and out of my mouth and I was hungry to keep it inside me. Between my legs, his partner in crime was eating my thrashing pussy and doing a magnificent job of it. I was observing the perverted action and applauding the rapists as my own trembling torso absorbed the forcible sexual onslaught.

The pressure built in my groin as the expert twinings of an experienced tongue played delicately on my straining clitoris like a maestro plays a grand piano. The familiar rippling began in my belly as the stomach muscles convulsed. I felt the ripples working south towards my pelvis and my hips gyrated and shuddered, expecting the final torrent. Then the spasms hit and I thrust my torrid vulva to meet that stabbing tongue. The climax exploded in my uterus and my body turned to liquid. I shook uncontrollably and bounced my ass on the sheets as all fluid drained out of me.

Even with my mouth full of cock, I shrieked with erotic delight. He took that excited moment to jam his gigantic organ up to my tonsils and let loose with a gusher of his creamy seed, coating my mouth with his cum until I could do nothing more than swallow his gooey deposit. I swallowed swiftly to clear my airway and yet more continued to spout. Whitish syrup ran past my lips and down my chin, settling in a brackish puddle of sweat in my neck and cleavage.

My hands were free (somehow,) to caress the shoulders and hips of my blowjob partner and show him how much I appreciated his generous load. Then I reached down and felt the slim contours and big breasts of the person licking my pussy and realized that it was a woman preforming such lovely cunnilingus. I was seemingly exhausted by the sensual ordeal but my cum-covered body was willing and eager for more. In an instant, they had traded places. The girl's beautiful pussy was presented to my anxious mouth and I felt the approach and entrance of the huge piston that I had just sucked, into my ravenous cunt.

Both attackers were now completely naked and I had forgotten that they were ever wearing disguises or that I had found anything to be disagreeable about this arrangement. The woman sitting on my face was my daughter Jaqulyn and my son Jimmy was the one pumping my pussy full of his sturdy cock. I smiled lovingly at them both and thanked them for bringing out so much pleasure and so many wonderful feelings from my repressed emotional state. And then it hit me...

I was torn in an emotional quagmire. I didn't want this lovely, family feeling to dissolve but the bitter incestual taboo bit into my fantasy. I struggled to awaken from my erotic reverie and found myself in my own bed but with the bed disheveled and my clothes on the floor. In the distance, I heard quiet footsteps and feared that I had yelled-out something incriminating. My lips were dry and flaked with a crusty white film, while my pussy appeared as if a glazed doughnut had melted in my lap. My hips felt as if I had just run a marathon and my throat was sore as though I'd been singing arias. I checked the time, it was only one thirty. I must have gone to bed earlier than I thought. It must have been those sleeping pills! I needed to check the house and see if the kids were home.

As I walked through the house, I saw that the kids were both asleep in their beds, the door was locked, the candy all gone and the lights were out. I was still dizzy but I needed a shower both to wash my sweaty body and to eliminate the effects of the pills. I was never going to take anymore of them again- I don't remember a single thing I did. I don't even remember going to bed.

I laid awake in my bed staring at the rumpled clothing on the floor and the damp stain on the mattress, trying to piece together some part of the previous evening but it was all a fog. As the dawn broke, I padded to the kitchen and started the coffee with a helping of aspirin. The kids arrived at the table surprisingly refreshed and were in a delirious mood. They told me that they got home early but I had already gone to bed. There was tense giggling all around. They said that they noticed all of the candy gone and that I must have had a busy night. I only shrugged my shoulders and said that I must have been worn-out. When I asked them how their party was, they both replied in unison that it was a one-of-a-kind success. When they asked me how I slept, I told them sullenly that I must have passed-out as soon as I hit the sheets because I don't recall anything at all. They smiled at each other and then at me and said that I should be certain to take those pills every night.

After that night I slept wonderfully and had many more pleasant dreams.

The End

votes and comment welcomed

12