Nightly Ritual

Story Info
Mother daughter incest.
3k words
4.63
17.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 2:00 am on a Saturday morning when Suzanne got out of bed, desperately trying not to wake her husband. She was careful to not make any noise as she opened the bedroom door and slipped out and down the hall to the room on the right. She opened this door equally as quiet as the previous one and stepped inside.

She stood just beyond the door waiting for her eyes to adjust to the dim light of the small room. There was a single twin bed in the middle of the room hugging the wall. Laying on the bed was someone very special to Suzanne, her 19 year old daughter, Megan.

Suzanne silently tip toed on quiet feet and then stood at the foot of the bed looking up at the most beautiful thing in her life.

Megan had a great body. Long legs, shapely ass, toned belly, and a set of tits that would make any woman jealous and any man turn his head. She was a knockout with a magnificent smile and gorgeous green eyes. Her long curly red hair cascading over her satin pillowcase. She was stunning and graceful, even in sleep.

Suzanne can't remember what brought her to this situation, but she had been sneaking into her daughters room in the wee hours every night for the past 3 weeks. She was starting to lose control. Her focus was on one track, and that track was her beautiful daughter.

The last few nights the temptation to do more was nagging at Suzanne and she didn't think she could stop herself from what she was about to do. Her desire was too persistent, too visceral to overcome.

She walked to the middle of the bed on the right side and leaned down. Without touching her daughter she began to sniff. She wasn't close enough to get a good whiff of her scent so she leaned a little more. Her nose was an inch from her daughters crotch and now she could smell her. It was a delicious and intoxicating smell. Suzanne's panties were getting more and more damp the longer she smelled her daughters panty covered flower. The oder was intoxicating.

She knew she had gone too far this time, but she was committed now. She wanted Megan to catch her in the act. She had fantasies of Megan waking up to the sight of her own mother leaned over to take big whiffs of her pussy. She fought her motherly instinct to back out of the room. She was taking risks, and she was enjoying the rush of excitement of doing something so naughty.

Suzanne didn't notice the imperceptible movement of Megan's head as she lifted it slightly to watch her mother. She was afraid her rapidly leaking pussy would be noticed by her mother's olfactory receptors. It had to be clear that what her mother had been doing was causing a significant increase in her arousal.

Megan had been wide awake ever since her mother entered the room. She had been awake every night for the past 5 days, watching her mother through half closed eyes as she performed her nightly routine. She didn't know how long this had been going on, but she was excited that it was.

Megan had noticed a pattern over the past few days. Her mother never stayed longer than 5 minutes, and never touched her. She had gotten close enough to have reached her tongue out and taste her if she was so inclined. So far there had only been sniffing... until tonight.

Suzanne was pushing the limits of proprietary tonight. Her nose was closer to Megan's crotch than it ever been. It was time, Suzanne thought as she slowly reached out with a tentative hand. Ever so delicately she lifted the side of her daughters panties to expose the short hairs surrounding her pussy. The oder increased and Suzanne almost fainted from the pleasure derived from going just a little too far, but she had to. She needed to touch her.

With trepidation she moved her index finger into the opening she'd made and felt her daughters folds. So warm, so wet, so exciting. She didn't keep her finger there long. Just long enough to coat the tip with a good amount of juice. She removed her finger and brought it to her nose and inhaled with a shudder and then immediately stuck it in her mouth, causing Suzanne to have a small orgasm right there in front of her sleeping beauty.

Satisfied for now, Suzanne left her daughters room and crawled back into bed with her husband. Her dreams were filled with the fantasy of taking the next step in her wicked game. In her dreams she allowed her finger to enter her daughter's opening. In her dreams she fingered Megan until she came all over her own mother's hand. She awoke the following morning with a smile and a need to change her underwear.

When Megan felt her mother's finger touch her outer lips it took everything in her not to moan out her satisfaction. When she saw her mother taste her finger tip she did moan, but it has gone unnoticed due to Suzanne's own orgasm induced shudder. When her mother left her room Megan removed her wet panties and furiously fingered herself to multiple orgasms of her own. When she finally woke up, she too had a blissful smile on her lips.

Megan had made up her mind about what she was going to do about her deliciously perverted mother.

Her morning shower was longer than usual this morning, most of which was taken up by her masturbating under the almost too hot cascade of water.

Back in her room Megan put on her skimpiest pair of pink boy shorts and the tightest babydoll T-shirt she owned, a relic from her junior high days which stopped just below her belly button. It was faded pink with a picture of a care bear with a heart in the center of its chest. Her attire didn't make her look that much younger as it accentuated her perky attributes and lifted tight rear end.

She came downstairs just as her father was leaving for a fishing trip with his brother, uncle Thom, the pastor of the church a few towns over. He would be gone until at least 10:00 pm. It was her plan to flirt with her mother today. Tease her with her womanly charms and sexuality.

Megan didn't consider herself to be a lesbian. The thought hadn't crossed her mind until the previous Tuesday morning when she first caught her mother smelling her panties while she was still wearing them. From that first night she constantly imagined her mother between her legs, eating her pussy to an explosive orgasm. She was perpetually wet between her legs.

As she entered the living room she found her mommy (she hadn't thought to call her that in years) was lazing on the couch. She appeared to be lost in a daydream and didn't notice Megan walk in and sit down in the recliner opposite her mother. This seat allowed Megan to get a good glimpse inside the leg hole of her Mommy's loose shorts. She wasn't wearing any underwear from what Megan could tell.

She decided to get up and turn on the T.V. if only to position herself between her mommy and the coffee table. She deliberately, and strategically bent at the waist to pick up the remote. She heard a slight intake of breath as she did so. A smirk started to curl her lips at the sound. It was going to be a fun day, and a fun 2:00 am to come. She had plans.

Suzanne was abruptly torn from her reverie when her daughter bent over and displayed her delectable round rump only a foot from her own mother's face. If Suzanne didn't know any better she would have thought the action was deliberate. She couldn't stop the gasp that escaped her throat. She just hoped Megan didn't notice.

"Hey mommy, sorry, I thought you were asleep" Megan said, turning to face Suzanne. She could tell where her mom's eyes had been looking before she turned around. She felt that feeling between her legs as she lifted her mother's feet to sit on the couch and placed her feet back down on her lap. She kept her hand on her left ankle as she flipped through the titles in the streaming app menu. She wasn't really looking for anything in particular.

With nothing catching her eye she decided to get off the couch and start "tidying" the already immaculate room. Swaying her ass back and forth as she dusted the dust free shelves. Standing on the tips of her toes and stretching as high as her 5' 2" frame would allow in order to brush off the ceiling fan blades. The motion lifted the hem of her tiny shirt to just below her braless breasts. Out of the corner of her eye, Megan noticed her mother staring.

This flirting and teasing went on all day long. Always finding a reason to bend at the wasit, or lift her arms way above her head, and always where her mother could see. Along with the visual display, Megan made sure to touch her Mommy's skin every chance she got.

Squeezing between her mom and the counter while she was getting a cup of coffee she made sure that her ass brushed against her mother's pelvis and lingered a little longer than was required. Grabbing her Mommy's hips and shuffling behind her just to run her tits across her her back. Every touch lasted what would normally be a fraction too long. Megan never relented and she could tell it was having an effect on her mother.

Suzanne was not sure what to make of the way her daughter was behaving today, but she wasn't complaining. Every time Megan bent over or touched her she would blush and her stomach filled with butterflies. It was magnificent torture on her senses. Not only was she getting more aroused than she can remember ever being from the contact, she was becoming woozy from the smell of her daughter. The recognizable oder of a freshly dampened vagina. Was it hers, or Megan's?

Suzanne fought every urge to grab Megan, rip off her clothes, throw her down and ravage her tight little teenage body for fear that she was imagining the signals she hoped were real. She was risky at times, but not that risky.

A few times throughout the day Suzanne would excuse herself to the bathroom to give her clit a good rub to stave off the encroaching thoughts.

Aside from Megan's flirting, and Suzanne's reluctance to accept it as flirting, the 2 of them spent a good portion of the day baking and cooking for the monthly potluck at uncle Thomas's church.

The finished off the evening by snuggling up under a blanket on the couch watching a movie that neither of them really paid any attention to. More "innocent" touching under the blanket from both of them continued until they both decided it was time for bed.

Suzanne was woken up at 11:24 pm as her husband came in, stripped off his smelly clothes and hopped in the shower. It was too early for her nightly ritual, however she was becoming increasingly impatient as she watched the clocks digital display tick away the minutes. It was 20 minutes later when her husband immerged from the bathroom and crawled, exhausted, into bed and promptly fell asleep.

Suzanne decided she couldn't wait until 2:00 am, a time she picked knowing that her husband and daughter were always deep in rem sleep at that time, and nothing could wake them. Her impatience got the better of her and soon after her husband's head hit his pillow she was out the door and down the hall.

She listened at Megan's door for what seemed like several minutes. Satisfied that she heard nothing on the other side of the door, she cracked it open and slid inside, hoping it wouldn't be the only thing she got to slide inside of. Once again she was standing at the side of Megan's bed, poised to bend over and sniff her daughter's delicate flower.

Megan had planned for this, she just didn't expect her mother to come in so early. She had spent the last few hours lazily playing with her pussy in order to increase the smell of her sex. As soon as she heard the click her her parents door latch she pretended to be in a deep sleep. Her heart began to thump rapidly in her chest when her door opened and her mommy stepped through. This was it. This was the moment she had waited for all day.

Megan was laying on her back, right leg slightly bent, and her arms wrapped around one of her soft pillows. Only her left leg and crotch were covered with her this sheet. Her top half was adorned in a light blue sheer nightgown that had ridden up to her hips. Suzanne was more excited than ever as she leaned closer to her prize. She began to take long sniffs as she closed the gap between her face and her daughters young pussy. She knew she would go further than she had the previous night. Tonight she was going exploring and her panties were becoming more and more soaked with every second.

Suzanne lightly pinched the bed sheet between her thumb and forefinger and slowly lifted it out of the way. She couldn't wait to see which pair of panties Megan was wearing tonight. She had a favorite pair in mind, the silky pink thong with the little picture of red rose over the pelvis.

When she got the sheet up enough to get a peak of her daughters panties she was struck with surprise and her breath caught on her throat. Megan wasn't wearing any panties. Her face felt hot and her stomach turned fips as she got her first good long look at her daughters naked pussy. Her smell wafted up to Suzanne's nostrils and she breathed deeply and let out a long quiet sigh. She continued to remove the covering the rest of the way and leaned in for a more thorough visual examination of the source of her favorite smell.

Megan was waiting for this moment. The instant her mommy got close enough to her pussy Megan reached down and combed her fingers through her mom's beautiful long red hair and with a little pressure pushed he face against her hot flesh. Looking down at this glorious sight she said "Hi mommy, I'm so glad you came. Now make me cum". She continued to caress the back of Suzanne's head and lifted her hips to rub her snatch against her Mommy's nose. They both let out simultaneous moans.

As soon as she felt fingers raking through her hair she knew. She knew that her daughter must have been aware of her nightly escapades and she wasn't upset about it. In fact she was very much into it. The flirtatious behavior leading up to this moment has kept Suzanne on the brink of an explosive orgasm, an orgasm that would have certainly been strong enough to cause her to pass out of she hadn't periodically relieved herself in the bathroom throughout the day.

When Suzanne felt those fingers through her hair, and the fingernails rake her scalp she was almost there. Once she heard Megan's words "Hi mommy, I'm so glad you came. Now make me cum" Suzanne's pussy gushed and she released the pent up, gutteral moan from deep within.

Suzanne couldn't believe her luck when Megan held her close and started humping her face. Her nose was practically inside her daughters pussy and she was in heaven.

Suzanne shifted up onto the bed and positioned herself between those long, smooth legs. Not once breaking contact with her prize. She was about to devour her daughters pussy and she was cumming the whole time. Dripping a puddle at the foot of the bed. Staining sheets was the last thing on her mind at the moment. Right now was her time to feast, and feast she did.

Suzanne didn't attack the beautiful wet pussy. She wanted to take her time. Prolonging the inevitable release that was sure to gush onto her face. She took her time exploring the folds and surrounding flesh. She left several hickeys up and down the inside of each of her daughters thighs. She wouldn't be able to wear short shorts for a while. She licked and kissed every inch of flesh she could get her lips on.

The whole time Megan was writing under the relentless ministrations of her mother's tongue and lips. The ecstasy was exquisite and she never wanted it to stop. This, to Megan, was the peak of pleasure. The best feeling she had ever experienced...until her mother slid her hands under her ass and lifted her hips and started to explore her asshole with her tongue. She couldn't help herself and let out a good scream that would surely wake her father. In this moment she didn't care. She thought to herself that she could die right now, satisfied in the knowledge that she was experiencing the best thing that life on this planet has to offer.

Suzanne never let up. It was almost 2:30 in the morning and reluctantly they both decided to clean up and try to sleep. Tomorrow was the potluck at church and they needed to be attentive and alert to avoid any avoid any gossip about the 2 Grace women. It was silly to think that anyone would know what they had done to keep themselves awake for most of the night, but they felt it was a healthy amount of paranoia.

As Megan and Suzanne sat next to each other in the back of the church Megan slide her hand up inside her mother's skirt, leaned in and whispered in her mother's ear "try and be quiet. I'm going to finger fuck you for the rest of the service. Is that alright with you, mommy?"

All Suzanne could do was bite her lip and nod.

More to cum...