Nightly Whispers Pt. 02

Story Info
Daddy's surprise visitor shows her love for him.
4.9k words
4.44
34.5k
56

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to take you in my mouth now, daddy. Does mom take your big cock in her mouth?"

"Oh, honey, we shouldn't talk ...."

"But I wanna know! Does mom suck your cock, daddy?"

"Well, no honey, but I really don't think we should ..."

"Why? It's so beautiful. And it's getting hard again so quickly after you came, daddy. I didn't think guys could do that. Sandra says it usually takes like ten minutes at least."

"Well, sweetie, it usually does, but then guys usually don't have their pretty young daughters touching their ... their ..."

"Cocks. You know, I think it might be a little too late for bashfulness, now, daddy. Ok, here we go!"

"Oh, FUCK!! ALI!!!"

"Gaggy! 'ou can'k ... daddy, you really have to be more quiet, or you'll wake your wife up. You know, the mother of the girl getting ready to suck your cock. But I do appreciate that you like it when I take the head of your big cock in my innocent, little mouth. Just like a good daughter should, eh?"

"Ali, where do you get all these ideas? I mean, you're really young. And they're quite ..."

"Hot? Or just perverted? I don't know, daddy. I think I might always have had a nasty streak. You know, weird quirks, like falling in love with an older, forbidden, sexy man."

"Oh my God, Ali, honey, I'm not sure if you have a crush on me or not, but eventually you will find a nice boy your own age and ... oh, ngnnn ..."

"'Ou weh shayin'?"

"Oh, fuck, baby, there just is no resisting you, is there? Yeah, suck the tip. And now pull daddy's foreskin down. Yeah, like that. And then you just take the head into your sweet, warm mouth, baby. Yess!! All of it. Oh, baby, where did you learn to do these things?"

"Ogh Shandwa ... I have practiced a lot on Sandra's big strap-on, daddy. She makes me take it really deep, or she won't fuck me. She's a bitch, sometimes. But she's taught me a lot, too. Like this!"

"Ohyesbabyyesbaby, take my cock deep! Ali, my cock is in your throat! Oh, fuck, honey, you're such a slut!"

"Daddiiiie! Did you just call your sweet, teenage daughter a slut?!"

"Sorry, honey, but no one has ever done that to daddy before."

"Well, do you like it, daddy? Does it make you feel good when your big, fat cock is in my throat?"

"It's so fucking amazing, baby. It's like nothing I've ever ... it's so intense!"

"Good. I like doing things to you that no one has ever done before. I just want to please you. I love you so much. You can do anything you want to me. I want to be your slut."

"No, honey, you shouldn't call yourself that. I shouldn't have called you that, I ... ngngh ... Oh, fuck! Yesyesbaby, all the way down again for daddy!"

"MMggfffhh ... aaah! That was so deep! Your s l u t loves taking your rod of flesh down her throat. It's so much better than Sandra's plastic things. And ... I don't know ... it makes me feel powerful somehow. Like I can control my big daddy. Make him do what I want. Will you do what I want?"

"I don't know, I .... oh, YESSS! Yes, Ali, I love you so much, my little slut! Ok, fine, I'll do whatever you want, just keep swallowing my dick like that, so deep into your nasty little throat. More. Take more for daddy. ....

No!! Oh, please put my big cock back in your throat, baby!"

"Well, daddy. You have to do what *I* want first, remember? You promised. And daddies never break their promises to their little girls.

I want you to touch me. I've been dreaming about it for soooo long. Dying to feel your hands on my body, to know your touch like mom does. A man touching a woman. I watch you sometimes, and I try not to be jealous of mom, but I just can't help myself. When you slide your hands down to her ass when you think noone sees you. And when you tilt her head, just a little to the side for a perfect kiss. Or when her neck is sore and you give her a rub. I can't help myself from thinking that your hands belong on me.

Well, now, finally, it will happen. Or, at least I hope it will.

Will you touch me, daddy?"

"But are you sure, baby? It will be ... I mean, I love you so much, but things might never be the same between us again...?"

"I know that. I don't want them to be. From now on, I want to be both the sweet little girl that you've always known. And the loving, horny slut daughter that wants her daddy to touch her where daddies aren't supposed to."

"Eh ... well ... you are so beautiful, sweetie. And daddy would lie if he said he didn't want to touch you ... everywhere. You can see how hard daddy gets just by looking at you, and ..."

"And by having me suck your cock."

"And by having you suck my cock. But daddy's cock was so hard already from looking at you, Ali. Daddy ..."'

"What? Tell me. Tell my what you like about me. Tell me what my daddy likes to look at when he's secretly watching his teenage daughter while stroking his big cock. What is it about her that makes him come so much, wishing his cock was inside her?"

"Oh my God, sweetie, you really know how to turn me on, don't you? Well, I do love to look at you, my little slut. I love it when you've displayed your body to me, even though I never thought it might actually be f o r me. Stand up and I'll tell you."

"Oh, my. The gentleman wants a show. I'll just stand here in the moonlight then."

"Yes, honey, stand where I can see the light caressing your perfect skin. What do I like? Well, let's see. There's your gorgeous, sweet face, with my favourite mischievous pair of eyes, full of love and happiness and promises. And your dark hair that just won't quit till it reaches the most perfect little tushy God created. And though I've never seen it before, only imagined it - lying in this same, dark bedroom, stroking my big cock - I can now safely say that your teeny, tiny girl pussy is a work of art. God, you have no idea how badly I've wanted to run my hands all over you, when you were lying by the pool, to touch that pale skin."

"Wow, daddy, was that what you were thinking, really?"

"I tried not to, honey, but sometimes it was so hard. Oh, stop giggling!"

"Sorry, sorry. I would have loved your hands on me. Was that all you wanted to do?"

"Eh ..."

"C'mon, tell me what it was you wanted to do to your innocent daughter's body, when it was on display for your lecherous daddy eyes."

"Well, ok. I've also dreamt about licking you, running my tongue all over your body, finding all the secret places that would make you moan. And maybe biting you a little, leaving hickeys in really inappropriate places."

"Daddie!!!"

"Yeah, I know. But the hickeys would have been the least of your problems, sweetie."

"Really? And why is that?"

"Well, what if someone would have seen how red your ass had become?"

"My ass ... had become red ...?"

"Well, most of the times when I looked at you, I was so ashamed. I mean, I was your father and you were my sweet, innocent daughter, who trusted me so much. I felt really guilty. But then sometimes, just a few of the times, I started to think that maybe it was a little ..."

"Yes?"

"... well, a little your fault too, that I was having these thoughts. It seemed like maybe you were, like, showing a little too much skin, maybe displaying yourself to your guy friends, when they were over, you know, acting sometimes a little bit like ... like ..."

"Like a slut?"

"Well ... I know It's the ultimate hypocrisy, sweetie, but yeah. Like a slut. And, then, you know, when I was looking at your body, your beautiful, perfect, sexy body on display for some guys, I thought that maybe you needed to be punished. That I should punish you."

"You would have to punish me ... by making my ass red ... Wow, daddy! ... So you mean this ass? This round bubble butt ass? Now, how would this ass have become so red, I wonder? I think you will just have to show me!"

"Ali!!! Oh, my God! You want me to ... you're offering me your ass to ... Baby, that is so insanely hot! But we can't to that here, now. You're mother is asleep like five feet away. It's a miracle she hasn't woken up yet and caught us."

"We'll be alright if y o u just stop screaming. C'mon, start by touching that ass. I know you've been dreaming about it. Oh, yes, daddy, feel my round baby ass!!! Squeeze it, yeah, like that!! Fuck, you're finally touching me the way I've wanted my loving daddy to touch me for so long.

But daddy, don't you think your daughter is being a bad girl? She's letting an older man fondle her ass. She's practically begging him to, shoving her tight, naked ass in his face. Is that any way for a good daughter to behave? Most fathers would have thought some kind of punishment was in order. I mean, look at how she's swaying her hips, taunting that lecherous goat. I ....

YES!!"

"Wha ... whazat, Peter ...?"

"Eh, nothing, nothing, Elena, go back to sleep. Good night."

"G'night ... zzz ..."

"Wow, daddy, that was close! But look at that pretty red palm print of your big hand from smacking my naughty ass! Oh, my god, that's hot! Please spank me again! Please! I am being so bad. Such a slutty daughter."

"No, you little minx. There will be no more spankings, even though you badly deserve to be spanked on that round, nasty ass. But spanking isn't everything. Grrrhh."

"Yes!! Yes!! Oh, my god, shove your face in there, daddy! Eat my pussy! C'mon, grab that ass with both hands, so you can really eat me! Ohh! Ahhh! Ngnnh! Ooops! My asshole too? You are being a really bad, nasty daddy! But so good as well. Such a loving father, taking care of all his daughter's sexual needs, even if it means pressing his tongue into her tight, tight sphincter! My god, have you ever taken mom up the ass?"

"Ali!! What kind of question is that?!"

"Nnhgh. Yes. Ahh! ... I guess the kind of question ... oh, fuck ... you ask when ... your daddy's tongue is up your asshole!"

"It's still a very rude question to ask about your mother. And the answer is no."

"Really?! ... Oh, God! ... That's so interesting ... seeing how quickly you stuck your tongue up mine."

"Yes, well, what was I supposed to do, baby? Your little asshole was winking at me when I was licking that sweet pussy of yours."

"Oh, shit, daddy, I'm not compla... complaining or anything ... in fact, if you go on doing that ... I¨m gonna ... I'm ... oh, my god, my daddy's tongue in my ass is gonna ..."

"Ali, don't ..."

"COOO ..."

"... scream!!"

"coooming!!!!! ohmygodohmygodohmygodohm..."

"Good girl. That's such a good girl for daddy. Cumming so hard on my tongue in your ass, but not waking your mother."

"Oh fuck! Oh shit! That was so intense, daddy. Not even Sandra can make me cum that hard."

"I am so happy you liked it, sweetie. Not all girls like it when you play with their tight butts."

"Most girls are airheads. My god, my pussy is wet! Can you see? I'm literally dripping from my daddy's treatment. Feel it!"

"Yeah, baby, you are really a horny slut tonight, aren't you? See, daddy's fingers slides in so easily."

"Oh, please, daddy, slide those fingers in. Fuck me with them! Stick more fingers inside me!"

"I can't, sweetie. See, your little pussy is so very tight. The only reason I can get these two in is because your little snatch is a gooey mess for daddy."

"Nnghh ... no, daddy, more fingers! Just stick another one inside me. Sandra ..."

"I don' want to hurt you, baby."

"You ... aaah ... you won't hurt me. You can never hurt me. And Sandra ... oh, fuck ... Sandra ... she ... she once ... faster!!! ... that bitch once shoved her entire fist inside your little daughter's snatch!!"

"What?! Sandra fisted you?!"

"Well, only once. And only cause I made her. I was so fucking horny for something big in my pussy. ... nghn ... something r e a l l y big. Just like I am right now. ... Oh, fuck! ... And she didn't have her strap-on. So I made her shove whatever she had inside me!"

"Wow, sweetie! That's amazing! I can't believe she could fit her whole hand in this tight, tight little cunt of yours. You must have been wet like a waterfall. What did it feel like, Ali? What did it feel like to have your girlfriend push her fist inside you?"

"It was so good, daddy, Even though she can be a bit of a bitch sometimes, Sandra can also be very gentle. She took her time, and squeezed it, little by little, into my drenched cunt. And you were right, my little hole was just a sloppy mess that time, so I was perfectly lubed up for her fist. And finally, it was all inside me. I was so f u l l, daddy!! It was the most amazing feeling."

"You must have looked so fucking beautiful, sweetie, with your friend's black arm shoved half way up your lily-white pussy."

"It was beautiful, daddy. I could see Sandy's arm moving in and out of me like a piston, while my pussy walls stretched like crazy and my clit was exploding again and again. But even though it felt like a log inside me, Sandra's hand is kinda small. I am not sure my pussy is ready for one of your big fists, not yet, anyway. No, I think it's time for the next step."

"Next step? Ali, look, this was so amazing, and I'm so happy I got to have this very special experience with my beautiful, horny little slut daughter. We both got to cum really hard. How could I ever have guessed? But we can't risk any more now. I think we have to say good night."

"Oh, no-no-no-no-no. This is not good night. That is not what is gonna happen at all."

"Ali, I ... nghgn ... aaaahhh ..."

"Yeah .... do you like your cock back in my warm mouth, daddy? The head is so fucking big, I can barely fit it. Maybe it's not made for little girl mouths, huh?"

"Oh, shit!"

"Don't worry, daddy, we'll make it fit somewhere else, then. Ok, why don't you lie back properly. There you go."

"Ali, no, I ..."

"And then I'll just slide up on top of you. There we go, daddy. Oh, my god, I finally get to touch all of you! Do you like how my small girl titties are crushed against your broad chest daddy? I just love the feeling of being all yours, possessed by you. Kiss me!"

"Fuck, baby, your body feels amazing!"

"I know. And can you feel how wet my pussy is against your tummy? It's so ready to be to be fucked by your enormous dick."

"Ali, you're insane!"

"No, daddy, not insane. Only in love. With the best, most handsome and loving man in the whole world.

Ah, I can feel the tip of that monster against my tight, wet pussy lips. If I slide down just an inch you will finally enter me! Isn't that amazing?! You know your dick will be the first real one to enter my cunt, right? It's only had Sandra's fingers and toys inside it before your massive cock will enter. It's practically a virgin cunt for you to claim, daddy. I've been saving myself for the right man, my only man. So many boys have tried to have me, tried to make me let them put their little pencil dicks in my teenage hole. But I've turned them all down, cause deep down I knew my only love is for you, and I wanted to save my pussy for my handsome daddy to take. You own that little hole. It's yours, and only yours. And sometimes I think it will always be."

"Christ, baby! I love you so much!"

"I love you too, daddy. Do you think it will hurt? Do you think it will hurt when your big bull cock enters me and stretches that tiny pussy? I hope it won't. I mean, I have been training quite a lot. Sandy's trained me good with her strap-on and her fat dildos. She says a girl can never be too prepared to be fucked by her own daddy, and I think that's true. But none of her toys have been as fat as your daddycock. Sandy's fist is the only thing that's come close and I really had to struggle to take that. It's a good thing you've made me so wet."

"Oh, my darling Allison. This is so insane, no matter which way you turn it. But I can't fight it anymore. I have to have you, baby. I have to have you right here, right now, even with your mother beside us in our marital bed. You are the most wonderful, sweet, loving, nasty slut daughter a daddy could ever have, and I love you more than anything."

"And I love you. It's time, daddy! It's time for you to take your daughter's virginity. To make her a woman, the happiest woman in the world. Yes, the head is pushing against me now, trying to come in. But it's so big! It's like a fucking baseball bat being pushed into my tiny hole. Ah! Aaaaah!!"

"Sshh, honey!!!"

"It's happening, daddy! It's happening! I can feel that monster pushing past my lips! Oh, fuck, it's so big! It's breaking me open. You're breaking me open with your mighty daddycock! I'm not a virgin anymore!"

"Yeah, baby, please let my big dick come inside you and fill you up. You're being a very good girl for daddy. Taking the whole cockhead inside your tight snatch. But daddy needs more, baby. I need to shove it all inside you."

"Yes, of course, daddy. Of course all of your cock will come inside me. We just have to take it slow. But, fuck, it's big. It's too big, really, but I don't care. I have to have all of my daddy's huge cock deep inside my tiny cunt."

"Are you ready for more now, baby?"

"I don't know. It's so big in my pussy, and it's only starting to come inside me. Maybe if you distract me a little. Will you play with my asshole? Maybe it won't hurt so much if you play with my little ass? YES, spread my ass like that, YES!"

"I know you like daddy touching and squeezing your cockteasing, tight little ass, Ali. You're such a naughty girl. Do you know what daddy is going to do to take the pain away from your poor pussy? I'll lube my finger on that wet river flowing from your cunt, and then I'll do this!!"

"Oh, yes, do it!! Please push your big finger into my nasty little asshole. It will open for you, don't worry, Sandra takes my ass whenever she's frustrated and wants to let off steam. Oh, fuck, my daddy is taking both my slut holes at the same time. Yeah, fuck your finger into that tight little hole, while I take more of your big cock in my cunt. I wish you could use that beautiful monster on my ass too, but I am afraid I couldn't take it."

"One thing at a time, sweetie."

"Daddy!! Does that mean you really want to fuck my ass, too? You're such a horrible father, dreaming about forcing your elephant cock into your teenage daughters ass."

"Of course I would want to take your ass, baby. Everybody in their right mind would want to use it. But we will never do anything that you don't want to. Is your cunt feeling better now, sweetie? I am almost halfway in. The worst part should be over."

"Yeah, daddy, but I don't think you realize just how huge that motherfucker really is."

"Allison!"

"Well, it is a motherfucker, isn't it? Only not right now. God, you're filling me up completely! It's so different from when Sandra fucks me. It's like my whole world is filled up with your magnificent monster. It stretches me so much, I'm gonna be sore for months."

"Do you want me to pull out, baby?"

"God no!! I am going to take it, all of it. I swear I wanna take it, daddy. I want us to become one. Please don't pull your big cock out of your little girl! She needs it badly in her tight little coochie. Just push it into me, you shouldn't care about my whining."

"You're right, darling. Good girls shouldn't be whining when their kind fathers give them a treat."

"No, I'm being such a spoiled little girl, complaining about my daddy's cock being too big for my pussy. Is that why you have your finger shoved up my ass, daddy? Because I'm a spoiled girl? Do I need to be punished?"

"Does it feel like a punishment, baby?"

"Ngnggn ... no ... it feels like heaven, actually. Yeah, fuck both ... of my holes!!"

"Well, honey, you know how sometimes when we're at the lake in summer, you're scared to go in. You inch your way into the water, step by step, instead of just jumping off the bridge like the rest of us."

"Yeah, daddy, I know but why are you talk ... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

12