Nightly Whispers Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

"Whaz?! ... Whaz's wrong, Peter? Why are you sitting up?"

"It's nothing, Elena. It was just a bad dream that woke me, I think."

"What was that thump?"

"I think I fell off the bed. But I'm okay now. Go back to sleep, honey."

"Are you sure you're ok?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Ok ... honey ... if you're sure ... zzz ... "

...

"D a d d i e!! You pushed me off the b e d!!!"

"I h ad to, baby! Your mother was waking up! We couldn't let her find you on top of my cock!"

"Still, that was mean. And you fucked all of your monster cock right in my pussy!!!"

"Well, sweetie, I ... sensed it might be simpler if you just ... you know ... jumped off the bridge ..."

"Got pushed off, more like it."

"I'm sorry, sweetie. Did I hurt you?"

"Well ... no ... I ... in fact, it was mind blowing. I've never come that hard. Ever."

"So my teenage daughter cums screaming when someone just shoves a big cock right up her pussy?"

"Not someone, daddy. When y o u shove it in me. Please do it again!"

"I love you so much, sweetheart. But we can't risk another scream like that, can we?"

"I'm serious. I want it all at once. Your cock. Now. I have to have that feeling again. That fucking monster just slamming all the way into me, like a fucking freight train."

"But honey ..."

"Please, daddy. Pleasepleasepleasepleaselplease. I'll try to be as quiet as I can."

"Hm. Well, that's ..."

"Sshh! I know what we'll do. Let me lie down first, face down."

"Careful, baby."

"Ok, boomer. There. Now I'm in position for my daddy to take me, ass sticking up. Do you like it?"

"I love it, Ali. Your ass is just perfect."

"Ngnh, yeah, I love it when you play with it. But first things first. It's my pussy that needs attention now. Get on top of me, daddy, and show me what that enormous cock can do. Just shove it all up my little coochie!"

"Sure you don't want it up the ass instead, darling? What if I slide it up ... and down ... and up your crack like this ... and then just ..."

"Don't tempt me ... no, I am not sure I am ready for that yet, daddy. But your little girl has another wet, tight hole that's just dying for your fat sausage."

"Ok, are you ready, baby?"

"Wait, let me get my face into the pillow and then I'll be ready for you."

"Ok, here comes daddy!!!"

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

"Good girl! Scream your heart out for my cock into that pillow. I'm pulling out now, but then I will just SHOVE it aga..."

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"Christ, baby, your pussy is taking that big daddycock so good. I love you, princess! You're daddy's little doggy slut, aren't you?"

"I love you, I love you, I love you ... please, just fuck me now, daddy ..."

"I will fuck you so hard, baby. That pussy was made for daddy's big cock. Fuck!! Ahhh!! Hnnh!! Take it, Ali! Take daddy's cock!"

"Aaah! Oooh! My pussy ... my ... aaah ... my pussy is so stretched ... hammer that cock inside me ... more ... more ..."

"So tight ... fuck ... fucking my virgin ..."

"Yes, take me, daddy! Be my first man!!"

"Fuck, baby ... yeah, squeeze me ... squeeze all of daddy's cock ... I'm ... I'm gonna ... I have to pull out soon, sweetie!"

"NO!!!"

"zzz ... whm ... zzz!

"n o! You're n o t pulling out! Stay in my pussy forever. Shoot it full of cum!"

"But ... honey ... are you on ..."

"I ... oh, fuck ... I'm a virgin for you, daddy. I will ... aaahnnhh ... I will take your seed on our wedding ... night."

"No, baby, you might get ... I'm ... oh, yes, baby, do that again! Squeeze daddy like that again all of that slut pussy!!"

"Like this, daddy?"

"AAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaahh! Yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss! I am gonna ..."

"Are you ... sure?"

"Yes! Yes! Again!"

"But, daddy, what if I get pregnant? What if you shoot all that cum so deep into my poor, unprotected teenage pussy that I can't help but get knocked up by my handsome father on our very first try?"

"I ... I just ... I can't ... oh shit, baby, here it comes ..."

"Are you going to fill me now, daddy? Oh, fuck, your bull cock is swelling inside me. I love it so much! Do you feel it? It's growing so fat and it's gonna fill me all up."

"Aaaah ... aaah ... nnnhgn ... I ... wait ... I ..."

"Give it to me now! Please, daddy, give me all your cum! We'll come together! I am going to scream into that pillow when my ... daddy's cock is pumping his seed into me ... yes, daddy! Yes!! I'm ... I'm ..."

"Now, baby!! Here it comes!!! I'll fucking drench you in cum, you sweet slut!! Now! ... I ... Now ... Aaaaaaahhhhhh!

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhgggghhhhhhhh!!!"

"Yes, yes, yes, baby, take it all! Take it!! God, I can't stop coming!! More ... more ... more ..."

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!"

"Here ... baby ... take the last drops too ... deep ... in ... your ... pussy ..."

"Aaaahhh! Thank you! I love you, daddy! I love you!!"

"Oh, my god! I love you, too, honey! So, so much! Nothing has ever come close to that, baby. It was so intense. I can't believe you took all daddy's sperm in your pussy."

"It was amazing, daddy. I can feel it inside me. It's so warm. But there's so much, daddy. Is it always this much?"

"No. No, baby. I've never come that much. You squeezed me dry. Should I get off you, sweetie? Is it too heavy?"

"No, wait! Just a little while. I wan't to feel that amazing daddycock filling my world just for a little while more. I love it when you hold me like this, daddy. I feel so safe and warm under your body, with your mighty cock still stuffed inside me."

"I wish we could stay like this forever, sweetie. I feel ... I feel in love again. It was so long ago i felt this way ... for anyone."

"Now you know how I feel, daddy. I want to be with you forever and ever."

"Oh, baby. It's just ... "

"I know. I am not a little girl. We will talk about all the .. complicated stuff. But not now. Now, you'll just give me one last hug and then I'll slip back to my room."

"I love you, Ali."

"I love you, daddy. Good night!"

"Good night!"


12