Nightmare

Story Info
Not all nightmares come in your sleep...
9.9k words
3.85
24.3k
13
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ezrollin
Ezrollin
17 Followers

Nightmare

The basic premise for this story came from a newspaper article I read years ago.

Ever had one of those dreams where you find yourself in a precarious situation, but have no idea how you got there? Sure you have, everyone has. Only mine wasn't a dream, it was a living nightmare!

It was one of those typical Florida summer days, hot and humid. Seated by the café window. I watched as a pretty brunette picked up her order and made her way across the street. A sign over the door she entered said, Sunshine Realty. I finished my breakfast, paid the bill, and crossed the street.

A welcome rush of cool air met me as I opened the door. I wondered how many people would live in Florida if air conditioning hadn't been invented. As my eyes adjusted to the dimmer light, I could make out a desk, two chairs, and some office equipment. There were two doors on the back wall, one marked exit and the other marked restroom.

"Have a seat, I'll be right with you," came a voice near the filing cabinet. I sat down in the chair nearest to the desk." Hello, I'm Janice Brown," said the pretty brunette, extending her hand. She was even more attractive close-up. Shoulder-length hair, flawless complexion and a dazzling smile.

"Hi, Jason Burns," I said, noting to myself that we had the same initials. Her hand was well manicured and had that feminine softness. "I'm looking for a house on the lake or with water access to the lake."

"Ok, let's start with your name, address and phone number," she said, entering the information into her computer. Let me see what I have avail...her voice trailing off."

"Don't do anything stupid and no one will get hurt, came a voice from behind me. Give me your cash and make it quick." I turned to see a guy holding a small revolver. He was wearing a ball cap, tee shirt and jeans. His beard and mustache were fake, an obvious attempt at disguise. He turned, locked the door and closed the blinds. Janice reluctantly pulled cash from the desk drawer and handed it to him.

"Two hundred and fifty lousy dollars, is business that bad?"

"This is a real estate office, not a bank asshole," said Janice.

"Damn, what's wrong with this woman, I thought to myself, you don't insult someone pointing a pistol at you?"

"Hey sweet cheeks, you've got a smart mouth, do you know what I do to little girls with smart mouths?"

"If you touch her, you're going to have to deal with me," I said.

"Whoa there, cowboy, I'm not going to touch her." Janice exhaled a sigh of relief, I could see the tension leave her body. Now both of you strip and lay down on the carpet."

"Just do as he says, he probably figures we won't make a run for it in our underwear," I said.

Within seconds, I was stripped to my briefs. Janice was slower, which gave me a chance to check her over. You're probably asking yourself, who thinks of sex when they're being robbed...duh? She was about four inches shorter than my five-foot ten inches and about fifty pounds lighter than my one hundred and seventy-five pounds. She had a full C cup and a round, firm ass.

"As I said, I won't touch her, you're going to break her in..." As I took a step toward him, Janice grabbed my arm. Just as well, I couldn't have covered the distance fast enough without getting shot.

'Ok, cowboy, get her lathered up and ready to ride." As I slid her panties down her legs and over her feet, she offered no resistance. I started by kissing her stomach, trailing down to the top of her thighs, then running my tongue from ass to clit in one slow lick. She twitched, took a deep breath, trying to suppress an involuntary response. The musky scent of her arousal betrayed her. I worked slowly up and down her moistening slit, stopping to tongue her clit at each pass. A low moan escaped her lips, which she stifled as best she could.

"You've got her hot to trot, cowboy, saddle up and ride her hard."

I didn't need any coaxing, I was panting like a stallion in a corral full of mares. Moving up, I slid my aching cock into what felt like heaven. Starting with long, slow strokes, I gradually increased the tempo until I was hammering her mercilessly. Within a few minutes, I felt her shudder and tighten around me. I held back for a few more seconds, relishing the exquisite sensation. Then I exploded with the most ball draining orgasm I'd had in a very long time.

"Sorry," I whispered as I collapsed beside her, breathing heavily.

"Hey, that was pretty good for a couple of amateurs. Think I'll name that one, The cowboy and the city girl. Now, unless you two want to be porn stars on the internet, don't call the cops, he said, waving his cell phone. I'm not sure your spouses would be understanding after that exuberant performance. I can even send a copy to your friends, family and business acquaintances if you cross me."

Without another word, he was out the back door and gone. We lay there for a few minutes, not saying a word. I reached over and pulled my cell phone out of my pants pocket. Janice quickly placed her hand over the phone. "Please don't call the law, I'll explain later. There's a shower in the restroom, I need to clean up."

I drove back to the motel where I was staying, I could use a nice refreshing shower myself. Slipping my key into the lock, I opened the door and flipped the light switch.

"Jesús Christ, John, how in the hell did you get into my room? You're taking a hell of a chance, what if someone saw you?" At least he'd had enough sense to remove the disguise he'd worn earlier.

"Hey, I liked the protective hero thing, very innovative. Not only is it endearing to the ladies, but it averts any suspicion away from you. I just dropped by to tell you that as much as I would like to add that little filly to our stable, we're going to have to cut her loose. Seems George made a mistake, she isn't married." George was John's former partner, according to John, his mother tested positive for Covid and George had gone back up north to care for her.

"Here's the two fifty we got, he said, handing me the cash. I don't want you to think I'm jerking you around. John left, and as I was putting on some coffee, there was a knock at my door. Outside stood Janice, looking fresh and lovely. You would never have guessed that an hour ago, she had been hard fucked. I asked her to come in, and poured both of us a cup.

"I got your address off my computer, hope you don't mind." I could sense she was troubled, though that was understandable considering what she'd been through. "I just want you to know that I'm not a slut."

"Why would I think you're a slut?"

"Because I know you felt me...you know, with a total stranger."

"Well, I guess that makes me a slut too."

"It's different with men, men don't need emotional attachment." I didn't argue the point, thinking it depends on your definition of emotional attachment.

"Well, at least your husband or friends will never know."

"There is no husband, he died over a year ago,'' she said tearfully. I took her hand and told her that I didn't think she was a slut, just lonely. "

"I can't figure out why someone would rob a real estate office. I don't really feel safe staying by myself tonight," she said.

I nodded toward the bed," It's big enough for both of us, if you don't mind me sleeping in my shorts."

"It's a little late to worry about decorum, '' she said with a whimsical smile. Anyway, it isn't like you would force yourself on me."

"No, I wouldn't do that," I replied contritely.

I lay there beside her, trying to analyze my feelings. Though the warmth and smell of her body were arousing, I wasn't about to make a move on her, too much at risk. Besides, there was more than a physical attraction, I had felt it when we touched hands in her office. Love at first sight? Hell, I don't believe in love at first sight, but there was no denying the attraction.

At this point, I guess I should explain how I found myself in this situation. I had recently been discharged from the military, the United States Army to be exact. My job there was to kill people, and I was very good at it. I'm an expert marksman with a rifle and sidearm. Trained in martial arts, not the sports type, but the kind used to kill, disable, or render your opponent unconscious within seconds. My discharge was honorable, but not amiable. The Army doesn't encourage side businesses, especially if that business is loan sharking. That was their name for it, not mine.

Many people in the military live paycheck to paycheck. Near the end of the month, they would come to me for a loan. If I loaned you twenty, come payday you owed me thirty. Yeah, that's high interest, but take it or leave it. Occasionally I would get someone that thought he or she could skip paying his or her loan. After all, what could I do about it? I couldn't go to the CO or local law enforcement. Some guys required convincing, and the methods I used didn't meet with the Army's approval. No, I didn't strong-arm any women, but I did accept sex in lieu of payment occasionally. So the Army could avoid a messy sandal, I was advised to take an honorable discharge. I wouldn't consider my time in the military wasted, I had accrued a nice little bank account and some very handy skills during my stint.

I drove to the central west coast of Florida, less crowded than the south-east coast, where I'd grown up. Property was cheaper, and it was less crowded, a slower pace of life. Florida has lots of independent motels that offer reasonable weekly rates in the off season. I found a pleasantly clean one with a kitchenette and settled right in.

A few miles from the motel was a place called Bullfrog's, it was a bar and grill with room for dancing in the evenings. The owner, an ex-marine, was called Bullfrog because of his gruff voice. The story was that a gook had sliced his throat, damaging his vocal cords, before he managed to snap his neck. He was old now, but still a big burly man who didn't allow vulgar language, or fighting in his establishment. For the most part, it was a friendly crowd. Being the new kid on the block, I had several beers bought for me, and I reciprocated by buying a round for everyone.

Bullfrog's is where I met John, after a few weeks we pretty well knew each other's history. He was aware of my military background and the circumstances which led to my discharge. I knew he had a business venture, though he was a little vague on details. I also knew that he'd had a partner. According to John, the partner had gone up north to care for his sick mother. John said he was looking for a new partner. He told me to come over for lunch the following Saturday, and he would lay out the details for me.

John lived on a renovated houseboat docked at a marina on the lake. It was actually a fish camp with an old wooden dock, but it did have potable water and electricity. He had to pay for electricity, but got docking for free. Seems his presence there at night acted as a deterrent for local teens. They like to use the dock, and its restroom facilities, as a gathering place on weekend nights. The owner had thought of installing security cameras, but having someone on sight that could call the Sheriff's Dept. had done the trick.

When I arrived, he was on deck grilling steaks and potatoes, which he served with a tossed salad. I had to admit it was as good as I'd had at any restaurant. We were inside having a beer when a maritime bell tone sounded. John casually picked up his cell phone and pointed at the door. I heard a click and the door opened. Two women entered, one a blond, the other a red head. Both appeared to be in their mid-twenties to early thirties, stylishly dressed and attractive. John introduced them simply as Susan and Lela, then mixed us all a drink. Susan sat down across the room with John. The red head took a seat next to me. Again John picked up his cell phone, the lights dimmed, and soft music flowed out of hidden speakers. It must have cost a bundle to update the boat to smart specs.

John surprised me when he pulled the coffee table aside and started dancing with the blonde. Not to be outdone, I pulled the red head into my arms and followed. She smelt wonderful, her body was warm and firm. Lost in the moment, I was oblivious to my surroundings. I glanced over to see the blonde reclining on the couch, her dress pushed up to her waist, and John's head between her thighs. A tugging at my zipper and the sensation of a warm hand encircling my cock brought my attention back to the redhead. She guided me over to where we had been sitting and pushed me down. Kneeling between my legs, she engulfed my cock without losing eye contact, her head bobbing up and down in a rhythmic motion. Within minutes, I was erupting like Mt. St. Helen, causing the red head to choke and gag. To her credit, she managed to swallow it all, except for a small drop that hung from the corner of her mouth. After the ladies had departed, John poured us a drink and laid out his business proposition.

"Here's how it works. We pick a married woman working alone. You go in to conduct business. After an appropriate amount of time, I enter wearing a disguise and rob the place. Then I force you to have sex with the woman and record it.

I didn't know where he was going with this, or what made him think I would be interested in something illegal. Maybe because of my loan activities or that I had no qualms about using violence if necessary. I didn't view making loans as illegal, and only used violence as a last resort. I wasn't armed and didn't know whether I'd make it off the boat if I didn't play along.

"Two questions, why married women and why record it?"

"Why married women? Because they're less likely to report it. I record it with my cell phone and threaten to mail a copy to their spouses, friends, etc. Hell, I even threatened to run it on the net. Do you know what the divorce rate is among rape victims? Many husbands can't deal with the aftermath. Was it really an assault, did she actually enjoy it, or maybe she was just trying to cover for an affair gone bad. Not to mention the embarrassment of a video."

"Believe me, it works. You just enjoyed one of the side benefits. You see, it just isn't the money you get initially, it's also the money you get every month that adds up." I give them a few weeks to calm down, then I inform them that there will be a small monthly gratuity to keep things quiet. The trick to making this work is not to push too hard. Don't demand too much, a little from petty cash that won't be missed. Make it easier to comply than risk divorce and public embarrassment. Sometimes I can arrange to give credit for occasional services rendered, as with Susan and Lela. Hell, some of them develop an addiction to the illicit sex. I've had threesomes where they've shown more enthusiasm than a budding porn star. Of course, I add a little concoction of my own to their drinks, mixed with the alcohol it would make a Nun fuck.

My first thought was to tell John that I was all in and then go straight to the police. But on reflection, I realized I was in a bad position. The two women that had just left could be coerced into saying I was the blackmailer, and that John was an innocent victim like themselves. This was going to take some careful planning if I was going to get out of this alive or without spending years in prison.

'

The next morning, I took Janice out for breakfast at the café across from her office. I couldn't help but notice we were getting eyeballed by a few of the locals. Maybe because she was such an attractive woman, but I ask anyway. She told me she had been hit on by several men since her husband's death, but turned them all down. She said that although lonely, she had still been grieving and wasn't ready to start dating again. Being seen with the new guy in town was bound to start some tongues wagging. After breakfast, we went across the street to her office. I was still interested in buying a house, but more interested in getting to know Janice. A search of her files turned up nothing that matched my criteria. I got a text from John asking me to meet him at Bullfrog's, so I told her I'd give her a call later.

"Two things, '' said John, '' I'm lining up our next job, it may take a while, we have to be picky. The second is that you were seen having breakfast with the realtor gal. I thought you understood we were going to drop that one." I wondered where he had got the information, did he have an informant or had he picked it up from the local gossip, after all, news travels fast in a small town.

"Just trying to avoid suspicion, how would it look if I suddenly lost interest in buying a house? It might set her to thinking. Besides, I am interested in buying, I don't intend to live in a motel for the rest of my life."

"Good point, I hadn't really considered that. Also, you can let me know if she intends to make any trouble and go to the cops, so far no one has." I didn't ask him what he intended to do if she did, but I was pretty sure I knew the answer. He had a sweet set-up and wasn't going to let anyone bring it down. I decided the best approach was to keep a low profile. An occasional visit to Jan's office wouldn't arouse suspicion and give me an opportunity to get better acquainted with her.

My plan was to keep a surveillance on John. I was pretty sure that a guy like him had his hands in other illegal activities. If he got arrested, I could slip on board and destroy the video files. I had made a few passes by the boat dock during daylight hours. His car wasn't in the lot, so I assumed he wasn't on board, but I wasn't going to take the risk. I decided a few night visits were in order. Maybe by careful observation I could figure out what those other illegal actives were and get him locked up.

I arose early the next morning and drove over to the county complex. My side arms were mistakenly shipped to my old address, but I still needed to apply for my CWP. Until then, the only weapon I carried was a fixed hilt knife with a four-inch blade in an ankle sheath.

"Good morning beautiful, I said as Janice looked up smiling from her desk. She really is beautiful, I thought to myself. How would you like to have dinner with me this evening/" I know a place that has food, drink and dancing about thirty miles out of town." I figured there was less chance of anyone seeing us together. The food was excellent, a steak, coconut shrimp, baked potato and a salad. They didn't have a band, but a nice sound system with a variety of music. We danced a couple of the slow numbers, and it felt natural holding her in my arms. Her head on my shoulder and my hand resting on her hip. I had been with a few women in my day, some of them quite attractive, why was I so drawn to this one?

When we drove back to Janice's place, it was still early in the evening. I was hoping she would invite me in for coffee, and she did. She had a nice cottage on the lake. I could see a dock outback with a boat hanging from davits, no boat house but a roof over the boat to protect it from the weather. It was actually her grandmother's house, but she had gone into an assisted living facility because she needed around the clock care. She had raised Janice after her parents had died, and then Janice had cared for her until her grandmother insisted she move into assisted care. Of course, Janice would visit her a couple of times a week, grandma was her only living relative. First she had lost her parents, then her husband, grandma was in very fragile health. For a young woman, she had endured a lot but still had an optimistic outlook on life.

We sat on the couch, drinking our coffees and listening to background music. She moved over next to me and rested her head against my shoulder. That was all the encouragement that I needed. I turned and nuzzled her ear, planting soft kisses up and down her neck.

Ezrollin
Ezrollin
17 Followers