Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ezrollin
Ezrollin
17 Followers

She looked up with lips parted, I could feel her warm breath as our tongues met. It wasn't one of those frantic kisses like you see on screen in movies, it was slow and measured, like we were savoring the taste. We made love right there on grandma's couch. Starting slowly with me kissing and licking a path up and down her soft warm body, until she was moaning and thrusting her hips in anticipation. I entered her softly with long steady strokes, slowly building until I felt her start to shudder, low mewling sounds escaping her lips. I've had mind shattering orgasms before, but never mixed with the kind of emotion I was feeling with her. We lay there in each other's arms, breathing heavily. The sweat from our bodies mixed and provided a cooling sheen.

"That confirms it, '' said Janice, barely audible as if talking to herself, '' I am a slut." I couldn't suppress a laugh as I kissed her and told her if that were the case, I loved sluts. It may have sounded like a joke, but it came from the heart. I think she sensed it and looked into my eyes momentarily and kissed me as we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Janice went to work and I went to meet John at Bullfrogs after receiving his text.

I was hoping he didn't have another "client" lined up, I didn't want to dig the hole any deeper. We ordered a couple of iced teas and sat toward the rear, away from the other customers.

"Things are on hold for a while, I've got a few problems to work out, and then it will be back to business as usual." I tried not to show my relief and ask if I should be concerned, hoping he would elaborate and give me something I could use against him. No, just something I need to sort out, nothing I can't handle on my own." Of course, this set my mind to racing. Had he found out about my date with Janice? I could explain an office visit, or even lunch at a local café, as business. Dinner and an evening dancing at a club thirty miles away might not be as easy. I'm pretty good at reading body language, and I didn't sense any angst toward me. I told him that was fine with me, that I had plenty to do, just finding a house and taking care of personal affairs.

The night sky was overcast, giving low visibility, but I could still make out John's truck and another vehicle parked next to it. I had to get on board the boat without being detected, possibly I could learn something to set him up. It was easy enough to step from the dock onto the deck, as the boat was tied off fore and aft to keep it from banging into the dock. I made my way over to a window and cautiously peeked through the partially closed curtains. I should have remembered that the living quarters were at the rear of the boat. The only way to the back of the boat was to get into the water and swim. I knew this lake had a healthy alligator population, so I wasn't too thrilled about entering the water, especially at night. I figured no longer than I would be in the water, the odds would be in my favor. I stripped to my shorts and left my clothes on the dock.

Other than the shock of the cool night water, I made it to the rear of the boat unscathed. There was a small safety ladder attached to the boat, so it was no problem getting on board. I slowly made my way over to the window, being careful not to stumble on the deck chairs etc. Being caught on the rear deck in my underwear might be hard to explain. I could tell there was someone inside because I could hear the faint murmur of voices. I had a clear view of a woman sitting on the couch, it was the same red head that had serviced me, the blonde was nowhere in sight. John appeared with a drink in his hand and told the redhead to have another, it would calm her nerves. I sensed from her slurred speech that she'd had a few already.

"Now Lela, we've been over this before, you either have to come up with the money or provide services. Don't worry, your husband will be none the wiser." The red head started to protest, but her speech was so garbled it was hard to make out her exact words. John stepped out of view momentarily, then low soft music played in the background. He returned to where Lela was still sitting on the couch. John is a couple of inches taller than my five-ten but, about ten pounds lighter than my one seventy-five. He had that hard sinewy look and I suspected he was stronger than he appeared to be. He stood in front of her, just inches from her face.

"Lela, I want you to unzip my fly and take out my cock." She reached up and pulled down his zipper. Reaching in, she pulled him out. I almost choked when his cock sprang out, it was surreal, like a third appendage. Now be a good girl and kiss the head, then using your tongue give the underside a nice licking." Lela responded as though she was in a trance. First giving the head a lingering wet kiss and then laving the underside in slow motion. John cupped both sides of her ears and inserted the big mushroom head into her mouth, stretching her lips into an obscene oval. Then he started a slow, rhythmic thrusting, pulling her brightly painted lips in and out with each thrush. It was all I could do to keep from pulling my on dick out and stroking it. This went on for several minutes, her lips forming a perfect circle around his pulsing man meat. Occasionally he would push his rigid member in until she started to gag, then back off until she caught her breath.

John stopped and eased what now appeared to be an honest nine inches from her mouth, a string of pre-cum and spittle bridging between her lips and the head of his cock. Reaching down, he lifted her by her shoulders and turned her facing the couch. With one hand, he applied pressure to her back, bending her over. Her hands rested on the couch and her plump ass was turned upward. Then he lifted the back of her summer dress and pulled her panties down to her ankles, being careful not to hang them on the high heels she was wearing. By this time, my cock was so hard it ached, this was more stimulating than any porn I had ever seen. Then John got down on his knees behind her, placing a hand on each cheek of her ass. Using his thumbs, he spread those full pale globes open until her crinkled little anus and pussy were in plain view. He ran his tongue from the bottom of her pussy all the way up to her asshole, causing her knees to buckle as a low moan escaped her lips.

As he stood up, I got a clear view, her pussy was inflamed and dilated from his vigorous tonguing. He held her hip with one hand and aligned his cock with the other. Easing the big purple head into her slit, he paused and then with a single shove he sank all nine inches in until his balls were bouncing off her clit. He was slamming into her so hard I could see ripples like shock waves as they rolled across the cheeks of her plump pale ass. Then he stood still with hips thrust forward as she impaled herself repeatedly on his hard shaft, mewling like a newborn lamb. It was clear that either the drinks or something he had put into the drinks had completely wiped out any inhibitions she may have had. She was moaning and groaning like a total slut. It was too much, I climbed down the ladder, quietly swam to the dock, retrieved my clothing and drove to the motel.

The next morning, I stopped at Bullfrogs for a cool drink and sat toward the back facing the entrance. A carry over from my "loan sharking" days, it let you see who was coming and gave you time to react. What I wasn't expecting to see was the redhead from John's boat headed straight for me. "I need to talk to you," she said. I didn't know where this was going, but motioned for her to be seated. "That woman you were dancing with the other night. Is she someone special to you?" So much for keeping a low profile.

"Yes, she is very special." She looked at me as if reading my thoughts, trying to see if she could trust me.

"John is an evil person, he forces me to do all kinds of depraved things, like he did on the boat with you that day. And now he is planning the same thing for your girl, Janice."

I looked at her, trying to decide if she had come here on her own or had John sent her to collect information. John wants me to befriend her, invite her for drinks and bring her over to the boat."

"That's not going to work, she isn't married. She's kept quiet because of the video, but she will never let him leverage her like he has the rest of you women. She was forced at gunpoint and wasn't a willing participant."

"No, but what he plans is to get her on the boat, dope her up and make more videos with him. Then threaten to send them to her grandmother. In her state of health, it could send her over the edge." I decided to trust her and explained to her that I was as much of a victim as she and the rest of the women were. That I had a plan to retrieve all the videos and set John up, so he would go to prison. She went on to tell me that John's former partner disappeared under very mysterious circumstances, that John was the one who told everyone that he had gone back up north to care for his mother. With tears in her eyes, she said that she would help in any way that she could, but if she didn't do what John wanted, he would expose her. I told her to stall him a little, tell him that she didn't want to spook Janice by being too insistent. I already had a plan formulating in the back of my mind, but like any plan, there were risks involved.

Janice called and invited me to her place for dinner, which I accepted, of course. For one thing, no one would see us out together, and there was no way I was going to turn down a home cooked meal and possible sex with a beautiful woman. I was still pumped from watching the live porn show on John's boat the other night. Janice had cooked lasagna, garlic bread and a salad. It was delicious. Afterwards, coffee and homemade coconut cream pie. I asked her how work had been going, she said she had two pending contracts and had met a new friend, a redhead named Lela. That set off an alarm bell, things were moving faster than I had anticipated. I would have to contact Lela and see what was going down.

The next day, I was seated at the same table when Lela arrived. Lela was an attractive young woman and I knew she was married, but I had never seen her with her husband. I asked, and she explained that his job often required him to be out of town for weeks at a time. He had been out of town when this whole mess started and wouldn't be home for another week or two. She said she had stopped by Sunshine Reality under the guise of looking for property, but it was really just to pacify John, to make it look like she was carrying out his demands. I gave her my cell number and told her to put it under a fictitious name. Under no circumstances was she to take Janet to the boat without contacting me first. I told her that I had a plan, but I

would need her cooperation if it was to succeed. She said she would keep me informed of every move.

I debated with myself whether I should alert Janice of John's intentions, but I couldn't do that without exposing my complicity. Would she believe me or trust me after that? Also, if she knew about his plan to abduct and dope her, would she be willing to go through with it? Even if she agreed, things could get nasty if she grew anxious, and he got suspicious. I decided to let things go forward as planned. Lela would ask Janice out to have drinks with an acquaintance that was also interested in buying some investment properties. John had been wearing a disguise when he robbed Sunshine, so there was little chance of her recognizing him.

Lela sent me a text saying everything was set up for the following Friday evening. He told her that way he would have plenty of time to indoctrinate Janice and break her. It was a technique he had used before. Give them a few drinks with his special additive. Then fuck 'em repeatedly until they became cock drunk sluts with no will of their own. Catch it all on video, and he would own them, they would be at his beck and call. Of course, there was no way I would let that happen to Janice. My plan was to have Lela tell John that Janice had agreed to meet for drinks, but it couldn't be on the houseboat because she suffered from motion sickness and the rocking of a boat made her nauseous.

Friday evening, Lela texted me: "Leaving for drinks at Bullfrog's." She was to let me know when they met John, that way I could go to the boat and retrieve the videos. I knew he had the videos on a thumb drive, copied from his computer files. After waiting for what seemed like hours for her text, I became a little anxious. I checked my phone and to my horror it was completely dead. I jumped into my truck and sped over to Bullfrog's, neither Lela nor John's vehicle was in the parking lot. Only one explanation, John spiked Janice's drink at Bullfrog's and then took her to his boat. I headed for the docks as fast as I could, hoping I wouldn't have an accident or get stopped by the law. It was dark now, but I could still make out John's boat as it slowly made its way toward open water. I'm not one to panic in stressful situations, nevertheless, I was frantically looking for a boat to commandeer. I spied a small skiff and immediately pushed off from the dock, praying the little outboard would start.

There were a few boats still out in the lake, some fishing, some coming back to dock. I could see the houseboat in silhouette anchored near a channel marker. Hopefully, the sound of the skiff would be taken as just another boat passing by. As I approached, I throttled down and tied off to the marker. It was about one hundred fifty feet to the back of the houseboat's safety ladder. I stripped down to my shorts and slid quietly into the water. The water was warm, which meant the gators would be active, so I did my version of Michael Phelps and was climbing onto the rear deck in record time.

I carefully made my way over to the window, the same window I had peeked in before. I could see both women sitting on the couch, but John was out of view. There was a chance he had heard the boat approaching and decided to check it out. He would have to come out the back door to get on the rear deck, which would give me a chance to quickly dive over the side or possibly grab him in a choke hold and render him unconscious. I breathed easier when he stepped into view carrying drinks. I eased over to the door and carefully tried to turn the knob, it was locked, of course. I picked at it with the knife I wore strapped to my ankle at all times. Finally, giving up, I eased back over to the window to see how far things had progressed. Whatever was in Janice's drink must have acted quickly. Though her voice was barely audible, I could tell she was slurring her words. John spoke and made a motion with his hands. Lela stood up, then reached down and pulled Janice to her feet. Reaching behind, she undid the clasp, then with one motion pulled both straps off her shoulders. The dress made of a silky material slid down over her hips and puddled at her feet. I knew that I had to act quickly or Janice would soon be John's personal fuck toy.

I had to find a way inside without alerting John, then surprise and over power him before he could react. Maybe I could swim around to the front deck and pry open one of the windows. Since I would be at the front of the boat, there would be less chance of being heard. I eased over to the safety ladder and had just started down when I noticed something moving toward the boat no more than fifty feet away. I quickly stepped back on the deck and looked again. My eyes hadn't deceived me, it was an alligator at least ten feet in length headed straight for me.

I took a deep breath, time to analyze the situation. Then I remembered the boat had a skylight over the pilot house with a flat deck roof for sun bathing. I climbed the small stainless steel ladder to the roof and quietly made my way over to the skylight. It was secured with four knurled slot head thumb screws, which I was able to loosen with my knife. I carefully lowered myself through the skylight until I was hanging within inches of the floor. I dropped to the floor, my bare feet barely making a sound. The pass-through door from the pilot house into the galley was open, but the galley into the main quarters' door was closed. It did have a small fixed oval shaped window you could see through. Probably to prevent accidents, as the door swung both ways

With the light off in the pilot house, there was little chance of me being seen unless I stuck my face to the window. I cautiously peered through the window, expecting the worst. John was seated so that his view was at a right angle from where I was standing behind the door. I didn't think he had a weapon on him, but was sure he had one nearby. Maybe under the couch cushion. I needed some kind of distraction, something to give me time to reach him without getting shot. Reaching over, John took Janice by the hand, pulling her down to a sitting position on the couch. She sat down without protest, her ass cheeks and breast partially exposed through the sexy panties and bra she was wearing. I could see that she was totally subdued by whatever he had put into her drink.

John stood up, kicked off his sandals and unsnapped his pants. He sat back on the couch, wearing nothing but a "wife beater" and briefs, which he jerked off in one motion. His cock sprang upright, swaying back and forth like some towering monolith. Janet sat motionless, I only had a side view of her from where I was positioned. John took one of her hands and placed it firmly around his cock, just under the enormous head. Pulling her head down, he said something to her, but I couldn't make it out, she parted her lips, her head moving closer. Stopping just short, she let a long string of spittle leak down onto the purple head. Slowly, she started to slide her hand up and down, the saliva acting as a lubricant. Now with her head turned, I could see her face in detail, Her eyes were transfixed on this enormous piece of man meat, she seemed to be totally mesmerized. To my disbelief, his cock looked even stiffer and more swollen from the blood she was pumping into it. This continued for several minutes. Janice now had both hands wrapped around him, taking long, steady strokes. It was now or never, I had to make my move. I reached down and pulled my knife from its ankle sheath, then took one last look through the window to make sure he wasn't looking toward the door.

I had to risk it and hope that I got to John before he could react. All in one motion, I pushed the door open and rushed full speed toward the couch. If the door made a noise, I don't recall hearing it, but John opened his eyes in a moment of instant recognition. I didn't see, but rather felt the stinging effect of mace that he must have had beside him on the couch. The seconds it took me to refocus was all he needed to push Janice aside and come to his feet. I blindly threw an overhand right that caught him on the bridge of his nose. I felt it pop, and blood came gushing out in torrents, drenching the wife beater he was wearing. John grunted and staggered back as I tried to clear my head. The mace hadn't been a direct hit, but my eyes were burning and blurry. Apparently the blow had caused him to drop the mace, I could see his hands were empty, as he wiped at his nose. He staggered over to the door and stepped onto the rear deck, slamming the door behind him. My first inclination was to rush after him. I knew he would see the skiff anchored at the channel marker and try to make his escape, but the videos were a priority. It only took a moment to locate the laptop, but the flash drive was nowhere in sight. I threw it in a zip lock bag, to keep it waterproof. The flash drive was a problem I would have to deal with later.

I cautiously opened the back door and stepped onto the deck. The skiff was still tied off to the channel marker. Why hadn't John taken it or the self inflating life raft strapped overhead. It was a long swim in gator infested water back to the dock. So now I had to make a choice, use the houseboat or risk swimming to the skiff. I could have taken the inflatable life raft but I could swim the distance much faster. I didn't see the gator around, but that didn't mean he wasn't submerged, just waiting for someone to enter the water. I didn't want to take the houseboat and leave the skiff, it could raise a lot of questions. I had to risk swimming to the skiff, gator or no gator. Going back inside, I told Lela to get Janice dressed. Then I went to the refrigerator and rummaged around. It only took a minute to locate some fish thawing in the meat drawer. My plan was to toss the fish to the front of the boat and hopefully attract any gator in that direction. My swim to the skiff would have made an Olympian proud. Thankfully, I saw no sign of the gator, either the fish or something else was occupying his time. I tied off at the rear deck and went in to help Lela bring Janice out, she was still in a dream like state and could have easily fallen overboard.

Ezrollin
Ezrollin
17 Followers