Nightmare Ch. 08

Story Info
Bottoming to her favourite bottom is Rhea's.
6.5k words
4.83
1.9k
2
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 02/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,010 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Rhea Ripley or Raquel González or Toni Storm or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

"Hey babe, miss me?" Rhea greeted with a wide smile as the door opened.

"Rhea, I..." Toni began.

Rhea Ripley didn't allow her favourite bum whore, Toni Storm, to finish that sentence, before pulling her into her arms, and roughly kissing her. Admittedly she had checked that the corridor was empty, and was quick to push Toni back just enough, so that she could push the door close behind them. After all, there would be consequences for exposing the long-kept secret about the women of the WWE, and what they did to each other behind closed doors.

Which was unfortunate, because publicly dominating this amazing piece of arse would be just what Rhea needed to feel like her old self again. However, she wasn't unreasonable, and was willing to simply spend private time with the best anal slut she'd ever had. Which was really saying something, considering the calibre of anal sluts she had in NXT, and even outside of it.

It was true though, Toni Storm was one-of-a-kind. And so was that big fat booty of hers. Which of course, Rhea was very quick to grab onto with both hands, and begin squeezing and fondling it, as the two female wrestlers became lost in kissing. Oh yes, Toni once again proved what a well-trained arse whore she really was, by melting into the kiss, silently telling her Mistress Rhea that she would do anything for her.

Something which Mistress Rhea very much found endearing. At least until a cough of disapproval came from deeper into the room, pushing Rhea to break the kiss to see who else was in the room. Which unfortunately, was exactly who she thought it was, meaning tonight wouldn't be as easy or helpful as she had been hoping for.

"Now Toni, what did I say, huh?" Raquel scolded.

"Sorry, Big Mama." Toni apologized.

"It's your big fat ass you should be apologizing too." Raquel huffed, although truth be told, she struggled to keep a straight face, "Oh yeah, we both know your cock loving ass hole is starving for a real woman's cock to absolutely destroy it, after all these months of nothing but Rhea's weak dick. So, don't disappoint me, K? Otherwise, no bumming for you."

"Yes, Big Mama. Sorry, Big Mama." Toni again apologized, this time with a pathetic whimper.

"Oh no, no, no. This is bullshit!" Rhea snapped angrily, "I didn't lose a match this time. That means I don't owe you shit. And no way you're getting Toni. She's mine."

"Is she now?" Raquel questioned with a wicked smirk.

"Toni?" Rhea questioned her girlfriend, as a horrible realization hit, "Oh God, you didn't, did you?"

"I'm so sorry, Rhea." Toni whimpered apologetically, before quickly reminding her top, "But you were the one who said my big fat arse was open for business, as it needed to be fucked 24/7. And it does. And Raquel is totally my type. Mmmmmmm, and she's so good at bum fucking me. She's not as good as you, of course. But..."

"Awww, it's sweet of you to lie to her like that." Raquel chimed in mockingly.

"But, she's good. Real good. And, and I was hoping it would push you to turn the tables on her. Get back to yourself, to what you really want." Toni argued.

"Which is why she agreed to my little deal." Raquel jumped in again, "And more importantly, if she doesn't, I won't fuck that needy little bitch hole of hers again."

"Please, Toni's arse is way too fat and fuck-able to resist." Rhea scoffed, before insisting, "She's lying to you, Toni. You don't have to worry. And even without her, you've got me."

"Do I?" Toni questioned with a whin, sighing as she then added, "Because every time you say you're coming over to fuck me, you get distracted. And not by another piece of arse. No, someone else is topping you, and my bum is left empty and unloved. It's not fair, Rhea. I deserve better than this. My fat arse deserves better."

"I know, baby. And I swear, I'm here for you now." Rhea promised, reluctantly adding, "I'll even share you with Raquel, if that helps. You know you'd love that. Huh? Two big woman cocks, stretching that hungry little bum hole wide open, and feeding it with the strap-on dick it needs? One after the other, mmmmmmm, and all at once. Just the way you like it."

There was a brief pause, then Toni insisted, "I have my orders."

"Oh?" Rhea glared, "And they are?"

"I'm gonna fuck you in the arse." Toni blurted out.

"Seriously?" Rhea scoffed, looking away from her girl, and over at Raquel, "You seriously think I'm going to allow that?"

"You will, if you ever want to be able to fuck Toni again." Raquel revealed, "Or for her to be fucked again."

"Please Rhea, do this for me?" Toni pleaded, "I can't be forbidden from being bummed. I just can't. I need this. And I'll do anything to stop it."

"She doesn't have the power." Rhea insisted.

"Actually, I do." Raquel insisted, before explaining, "Yeah, you were the Alpha around here, then Charlotte beat you for it, and technically, so did Io. And I own Io's ass. More importantly, Charlotte is happy with this arrangement, if it means that you get butt fucked by your favourite bottom. Or, she'll come back to NXT, and we'll double bang your big fat booty? How does that sound?"

"You wouldn't dare!" Rhea growled.

"Try me." Raquel challenged.

There was a long pause, then Rhea grumbled, "Fine." Rhea grumbled.

"What was that?" Raquel pushed, revelling in her latest victory, "I can't hear you."

"I said, FINE!" Rhea snapped, ending with a groaned, "Just this once, Toni can fuck my arse, and then I'll get you back for this, real bad."

"God, you're sooooooo pathetic!" Raquel laughed, "I'm really not sure what's sadder, you thinking you have a chance at revenge? Or the fact that you're about to be butt fucked by the biggest bottom in NXT. No, it's definitely that you're about to be fucked in the ass by the biggest bottom in NXT, maybe ever. ha ha ha ha. Which is really saying something. But, it's not just that you're going to be sodomized.

No, no, no, mmmmmmmm, if it's going to happen, it's going to happen right. And that means we start off with a nice hard spanking. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhh, that's right. Now, take off your clothes, and put on a show for me. Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, and make sure you reply properly."

"Yes, Mistress Raquel." Toni quickly replied, then turned to Rhea expectantly.

Yet another pause, then Rhea groaned, "Yes, Mistress Raquel."

Sadly, although the words felt like acid on her tongue, calling Raquel Mistress was the least of Rhea's worries right now, as once again, she found herself suffering a new low. Because yes, she had suffered through the humiliation of bottoming for bottoms before. But this was different. This was her favourite bottom, who didn't even want to be a top. Her Toni. And they couldn't just get this over with.

No, of course her former friend had to make this as excruciating as possible, by making Rhea bend over and taking a spanking first. Well, she did allow the small mercy of simply getting down on all fours on the bed, and more importantly, being allowed to do this in her girl's apartment, instead of in the middle of the women's locker room.

There was no chance that the other women wouldn't hear about this, and this position wasn't much better. But poor Rhea would take whatever she could get at this point. Then there was the fact that there was no chance that this would break her. Hell, it wouldn't even be an effective spanking, given it was someone as pathetic as Toni doing it. Maybe Rhea wouldn't even feel it?

Of course, given that she wasn't used to this position, Toni spent way too much time being nervous, and failing to deliver a spank, which meant this whole thing took longer. Which would probably be the case when came to the bum fucking, meaning that The Nightmare was in for a very, very long night.

Toni felt a million miles away from her comfort zone, and they hadn't even really started yet. The getting naked part? Now that she could do. Hell, she had enjoyed that, as she could feel the eyes of the tops on her as she did it. Something that she always loved. Especially as in this case that her beloved Rhea Ripley was getting naked right beside her, giving her a wonderful chance to admire the magnificent physique.

All those muscles, along with big suck-able tits and a kiss-able arse. Which was exactly what Toni wanted to do when Mistress Rhea was on all fours. What came naturally to her. Namely, show appreciation to this Goddess of a woman, who had brutalized her bum better than anyone.

However, while that would normally be the case when she found herself in this position, that was not what Toni had been ordered to do now. No, she had to smack that bottom. Spank her favourite top. Top her. Oh God, she really wasn't sure she could do this. But she had too. Otherwise, something even more unthinkable would happen.

So, after a few long minutes of staring at that big booty, Toni took a deep and calming breath, raised both her hands as high as she could, and brought them down hard in a double smack. The sound of which echoed throughout the room, along with a surprisingly loud cry from Mistress Rhea. Although what was less surprising, was just how much those bum cheeks jiggled from the force of the blow.

Normally, Toni would be feeling it, but now she was seeing it for herself, she could definitely see the appeal. Mistress Rhea's big fat arse had always been beautiful as far as she was concerned, but even more so in that moment, when it was jiggling like jelly. Something which Toni admired for a few long minutes, before leaving another strike, this time just one to the right cheek, and then one to the left.

She repeated the process, sometimes with a single blow, sometimes with both cheeks at once, but mostly, with plenty of pausing in between. After all, she didn't really want to hurt her beloved top. No, it was heartbreaking she had to do anything against her. Even though it was maybe, sort of, a little bit fun.

Because again, it resulted in a tremendous view, especially because in addition to the jiggling, those cheeks also turned a cute pink colour. Yes, it wasn't anywhere near as what an arse could be when it was being beaten by a real top, like Mistress Rhea or Mistress Raquel. But Toni was very proud of it. Hell, if she was being honest with herself, she was kind of proud of herself.

After all, if it wasn't for the failure of her top, they wouldn't be in this mess. Yes, if only Mistress Rhea had listened to her, and hadn't been so arrogant, Mistress Rhea would be reigning supreme, and Toni wouldn't be living with the threat of no more anal. Which was why Mistress Rhea deserved this, and hopefully, it would get them back on track.

Rhea was once again suffering unbearable humiliation, to the point that she barely noticed any physical pain she may be receiving. Hell, the only saving grace of all of this, was that it was clearly upsetting Raquel. Which was hilarious, given the many times they had shared Toni, and worthless bottoms just like her. No way she should have been suspecting a better performance than this.

Although admittedly, it was better than Rhea had been expecting. Most likely because Toni was hoping to earn a punishment when it came time to return the favour, Rhea would remember to spank her, as well as simply bum her. Not that she had to worry, as Rhea fully intended to go all out on that fat arse. Also, definitely the one attached to her so-called friend.

Frustratingly, the spanking was longer than Rhea hoped, mostly because of the slow start. And Toni also abruptly stopped without caressing any of the pain away. Yes, having her butt groped would've been humiliating, but it also would've been the lesser of two evils. This way, her arse cheeks were left jiggling for a few long seconds, providing Raquel with quite the show.

Although at least it never found as second gear, meaning that Rhea had got off lightly, compared to all of the spankings she'd taken previously. Then again, there was still time for Raquel to take over, and really go to town on that arse. Which briefly looked like it would be the case.

"Really? You call that a spanking?" Raquel mocked.

"It's the best I can do." Toni shrugged apologetically, then added without thinking, "Why, do you think you could do better?"

"Toni!" Rhea scolded angrily.

"What?" Toni frowned, before realization hit, "Oh, I, erm... I meant me. Cause normally, when I backtalk, Mistress Rhea punishes me. And I would love for you to punish me, Mistress Raquel. Please? Don't make Mistress Rhea suffer for my mistake. Besides, don't you want to beat my big booty, right here, in front of my girlfriend?"

"Tempting..." Raquel admitted, before adding with a grin, "But, I think I'd prefer to watch some booty pounding of a different kind. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, so here, Toni. Here is a weapon of ass destruction, and some lube. Put it on nice and fast, and I'll allow you the privilege of preparing your girlfriend's ass, before you fuck it."

"But, I..." Toni began, before a look from the Amazon in front of her had her thinking better of it, "I mean, yes, Mistress Raquel. Of course. Right away. Sorry."

What followed that exchange was somehow even more pathetic, as Toni took the offered strap-on, and fumbled to put it on herself. And it just looked so unnatural on that worthless bottom, especially moments later, when she rubbed lube into it, while looking hopefully at Raquel. God, Rhea couldn't believe it had really come to this.

Although there was one saving grace, namely that when Raquel simply nodded her head, Toni was very quick to position herself behind Rhea again, and get to work. Which was a good thing, partly because it meant that this would end sooner, but mostly because instead of going straight to the rim job, that well-trained bottom ended up kissing the arse of her top.

Making the situation even better, it wasn't a couple of quick pecks either. Oh no, instead Toni pressed one long lingering kiss on Rhea's right arse cheek, then moved over to do the same with the left, then repeated the process over and over again, making The Nightmare chuckle wickedly in the process. Because it seemed that Toni just couldn't help herself. She had to please her true Mistress in all of this.

And given that she would be anally riding this pathetic bitch, it would be basically like just masturbating. So no big deal, right? Unfortunately, as much as Rhea tried to convince herself of that, she knew the truth. Just like the fact that while her favourite bitch was being submissive, it also meant that it stretched out her torture.

Toni wasn't trying to do that, of course. She just saw the opportunity to do something within her comfort zone, and she gladly took it. Especially considering Mistress Rhea always did have an amazing arse. One she had worshipped many times before, and just like other times, this felt like an honour. Just another way to show that she was inferior, and she knew it. And she loved to worship superior women like Rhea Ripley.

She even forgot about what came after this. Well, every so often, it popped into her head. How could it not? But she tried her best to block out other thoughts, and just concentrate on this particular act. Which was pretty easy, when she was worshiping that big beautiful booty.

Initially just with soft kisses, then by literally rubbing her face against it. Hell, she buried her face in between those meaty arse cheeks, and suffocated herself with booty. Something she had done many times. And it had been done to her. Of course, the difference was that this time, was that while Mistress Rhea still laughed at how pathetic she was, there were no words of encouragement from her.

Not even from Mistress Raquel. No, for once in her life, Toni was in control of the bum worshiping. Which was really, really weird. Especially because again, she wasn't supposed to be worshiping that big bottom, but preparing it for a cock. For her beloved Rhea Ripley to be bummed. Oh God, this was so weird, and intense.

Especially because any previous attempts to push her tongue into Mistress Rhea's arse had failed, but tonight, she actually succeeded. Hell, she pushed it all the way into what had been the ultimate forbidden hole, proving just how frequently Rhea Ripley had been sodomized, and perhaps proving that she was no longer worthy of being called a Mistress.

Which was hard for Toni, given just how long they had known each other. But, if she was also going to top her favourite top, maybe she would have too? After all, the most important thing to her was on the line, AKA, the privilege of getting bummed by the beautiful women of the WWE. And she would do anything to avoid losing that.

Which was why she eventually pushed her tongue into the other blonde's bum hole, and then started pumping it in and out. Which indeed got really happy sounds from the woman she still thought of as Mistress Rhea. Even if it seemed like Shameless Butt Slut Rhea Ripley was more appropriate. Well, not shameless, because she could tell that her favourite top was deeply embarrassed by all of this.

But it also seemed to be adding to her enjoyment. Which was definitely the case for Toni, whenever she was in this position. Which was even more worrying for her, even if she did get lost in eating that yummy booty for a few long minutes, to the point that she almost didn't hear the next command.

"That'll do." Raquel said dismissively, before ordering, "Oh fuck yeah, that will do for that anal slut. So, back off, Toni. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, back off, and lay down, so that your precious Mistress Rhea can ride your cock with her slutty little arse hole, and prove a beyond a shadow of doubt she's nothing but a Toni Storm level butt whore!"

"Yes, Mistress Raquel." Toni replied meekly, and did as she was told.

"As for you, Rhea? Get in your rightful position." Raquel ordered with another wicked grin on her face, "Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, show your favourite anal bitch what you really are. That you're just another anal addicted lezzie whore! And my new favourite piece of ass. Mmmmmmmm yesssssssss, show that, deep down, you know your place."

"Fuck you." Rhea whimpered, even as she started to move.

"And by that, you mean?" Raquel pushed, smacking Rhea's ass.

"Ah fuck!" Rhea swore, then reluctantly replied, "Yes... Mistress Raquel."

"Good girl." Raquel chuckled wickedly.

Rhea Ripley once again found herself in an overwhelming nightmare, as she positioned herself over a strap-on attached to her favourite anal bitch. Things were so terrible, that she was actually grateful for the fact that Raquel didn't clarify exactly what position she wanted her in. Not that there was a good choice, as one way should be looking at Raquel, and the other Toni. But, she was grateful for some choice.

And weirdly enough, it truly felt like the lesser of two evils to face away from Toni. At least then she could pretend she wasn't experiencing this new low, and was simply anally skewering herself on Raquel's dick. Or perhaps even Charlotte's cock. AKA, anyone she could kind of respect in this position. And the fact that she was facing her old friend, and seeing that insufferable smirk on Raquel's face, definitely helped with that.

So, to avoid having the small mercy being taken away from her, once she was in position, Rhea was quick to slam herself downwards, and thus anally penetrating herself in about a second. Which was extremely painful, even after everything her back door had been forced to take lately. But again, in a weird way, that was the lesser of two evils. And even a mercy on Raquel's part, for letting her do it.

MTL17
MTL17
2,010 Followers
12