Nightmare Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something that others might find hard to believe, but at least this way, she wasn't crying out and moaning in pleasure as she slowly lowered herself down onto the cock, feeling it slowly stretch open her bum hole, and then even worse, her rectum wall, as she tried to get every inch of that monster in her arse.

The obvious downside, was that she let out a humiliating cry of pain from the sudden anal penetration, and then continued to cry pathetically as she began roughly pushing herself downwards. But at least she wasn't crying in pleasure. At least not yet. Or having to hear anymore of Mistress Raquel's so-called encouragements, as she was forced to humiliate herself for the amusement of her old friend.

Also, just like the spankings, it was really cathartic to experience this kind of pain. Perhaps most of all, it was a relief, as it proved that despite what Mistress Raquel had claimed, Rhea was far from a Toni Storm level bum whore. For now, at the very least.

Unfortunately, it wasn't as agonizing and difficult as this should have been, and ultimately, the former Alpha female found herself sitting on top of another female wrestler, with every single inch of a strap-on buried deep within her bowels. Which was a humiliation she was left wallowing in for a few long minutes, as she just sat there. She didn't want to, but she couldn't help it.

The pain and shame were just too overwhelming to do anything else. Especially because Mistress Raquel didn't have to say a word. No, that smirk on her face spoke volumes. Not that it stopped her from giving some more encouragement, of course. And in the middle of it, Rhea came to the horrible realization that she was calling her old friend Mistress in her head. And she couldn't seem to stop.

"Congratulations, Rhea. You just took every single inch of Toni Storm's dick up your big fat ass." Raquel laughed with delight, holding her phone up as she immortalized this moment with a picture, "Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, former NXT women's champion and Alpha female, Rhea Ripley, just took every inch of Toni Storm's dick deep in her shit-pipe.

That giant dump truck of hers, filled with the cock of a total bottom. God, I'm so embarrassed for you. Mmmmmmmm, but I love it. Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, I love what a massive butt whore you've become. The perfect anal loving bitch. And now, you're going to prove it. Prove it, by riding that big dick. Come on, bitch, do it! Oh yes, that's it. Ride that big fucking cock with your fat fucking dumper! Oh fuck yeah, do it!"

"Yes, Mistress Raquel." Rhea whimpered reluctantly, and did as she was told.

Toni hated the fact that her beloved Rhea Ripley was causing herself pain, and she wished she could do something to stop it, she really did, but at the same time, she knew it was no use. Rhea had always been an extremely proud woman, and this had to be unbearable for her.

Hell, Toni almost wished that she could have some dignity and self-respect, so that she could be receiving some of the delicious humiliation which her favourite butt buster was now receiving. Hell, she might wish that her arse was as tight as Rhea's again. Mostly, because it would mean the likes of Rhea and Mistress Raquel would be more eager to bum her. But also, she missed being stretched out that way. Even if it was thrilling to be able to do what Rhea had just done, and love it.

She also fondly remembered the next part of this, when the bottom in training began bouncing her booty up and down on the superior woman's cock. The caution and the embarrassment in trying to find a rhythm, automatically doing it slowly, both because they couldn't take any more of that treatment, and more importantly the woman in charge wouldn't accept anything less.

Which of course, got a few soft submissive moans out of the bottom. Which causes them to blush, and desperately try to prevent themselves from making those sounds again. But they couldn't. No, as the minutes ticked by, and their rectum relaxes and gets used to this unspeakable treatment, they enjoyed it more and more, until they just couldn't help themselves.

Which was another heartbreaking moment for poor Toni, as again, she didn't want to lose her favourite arse wrecker. But at this point, it felt inevitable, and maybe she should just try and remember the good times, while also admiring the incredible sight in front of her. The one in which a giant pair of arse cheeks hypnotically jiggled in front of her, and the most wonderful sounds came out of the formally dominant Rhea Ripley.

Something which Toni had previously loved to hear, especially when she was the one pleasuring this Goddess. And she still kind of loved those sounds, even though it was very different. Hell, this was her favourite thing in the world to receive, so how could she not want that for her precious Rhea? Even if her favourite top didn't want it.

Although, that was kinda debatable, given that Rhea was enjoying herself more as the seconds tick by. Hell, Toni was fully expecting her favourite arse fucker to completely devolve into a butt slut, and make herself cum, by destroying her own bum. Perhaps even begging for the privilege of doing that? Which Rhea would definitely do, if she was good for her.

Because given the look on her face, Mistress Raquel was just looking for an excuse to further punish the former Alpha. Perhaps eventually breaking her in the process? Something which again, Toni desperately didn't want to see. Not in the long run. But, in that particular moment, there was some small part of her which kind of wanted to see it.

Rhea desperately wanted this to be over with, ideally without her further humiliating herself. Of course, that was probably too much to ask, but that didn't stop her from hoping that she could pull it off, by slowly increasing her pace over time, and thus pushed herself closer and closer to climax.

Because she wished she could say that this didn't make her want to cum, and she was simply experiencing unbearable agony the entire time. But that just wasn't true. No, her treacherous body relaxed, to the point that the initial pain faded away to discomfort, and then not even that. Instead, she got something much worse, seemingly increasingly overwhelming pleasure. And worst of all, she couldn't hide it.

Poor Rhea desperately tried, but it was no use, as her whimpers, cries and even moans began to echo throughout the room, making it clear that she liked it in the arse. And maybe even loved it. And definitely wanted to cum because of it. And not just because it would mean an end to this unbearable torment.

No, because to her shame, Mistress Raquel and the others had succeeded in turning her into a bit of a bum whore. Not on the same level as Toni Storm, thank God, but if she wasn't careful, and changed her fate soon, she might just get there. Of course, Mistress Raquel was determined to make this as difficult as possible for her, and eventually force Rhea to say the words she'd been dreading.

"You wanna cum, don't you, Rhea?" Raquel pushed, "Well, you know, what you have to say, right?"

"Can, can I cum?" Rhea practically wept, telling herself that they were only words as she continued, "Oh please, can I cum? I need to cum! Mmmmmmmm, cum like a bitch with a dick in my arse! Oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, let me bum myself, Mistress Raquel. Let me ruin my own shitter. Slam that slutty little bum hole, until I cum! Please? I, I... I wanna cum on Toni Storm's dick!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, let me cum for you, and Toni, Mistress Raquel. Let me cum on the strap-on cock of a worthless fucking bottom! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh FUCK, JUST LET ME FUCKING CUM! PLEASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE, LET ME CUM LET ME CUM LET ME CUM! AH FUCK!"

"I suppose that will do." Raquel said dismissively, before pushing with a grin, "But make sure to thank your Mistress properly."

"THANK YOU, MISTRESS RAQUEL." Rhea quickly replied and obeyed, "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKKKKKKKKK YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! THANK YOU, MISTRESS RAQUEL! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Unfortunately for Rhea, not only did she quickly obey, but her favourite bitch did too. Oh God, Toni Storm, perhaps the most submissive butt slut she'd ever met, actually started thrusting upwards into that treacherous ass hole. Something which combined with her own words, and those of Mistress Raquel, and just everything about this whole situation made her cum. It made her cum hard.

Which should have been the end of it. However, Rhea knew that Mistress Raquel would never settle for one simple orgasm. No, she wouldn't be satisfied with anything less than her former friend squeezing every ounce of pleasure she could. More importantly, she wouldn't be satisfied until Toni did the same thing.

At least this way, Rhea could tell herself she was just doing this for the benefit of her favourite anal slut. But deep down, she knew the truth. Hell, they probably all did. Even Toni. That being, in that particular moment, the once mighty Rhea Ripley actually wanted it. Wanted to cum like a bitch with a dick in her arse. And not just once, but as many times as she possibly could.

Which was exactly what she did, Rhea truly turning into nothing but a mindless bum whore, frantically sodomizing herself on that dildo. Of course, easily the worst part about it, was that Toni Storm officially started to fuck her arse, once again providing a new low for Rhea Ripley. Another one which made her cum hard and frequently.

Toni hated every moment of this, and only continued doing it because she desperately wanted to receive the same treatment from Mistress Raquel and other tops. Of course, physically, it wasn't so bad. Maybe a little awkward, given the position. But it was kind of like working out, even if in this case, she was exercising in a really unfamiliar way, which wasn't likely to help keep her body the way she wanted it.

It did help her work up a sweat though. Not as much as poor Rhea, but it was really quiet something. Then there was the fact that her clit was being rubbed the entire time, especially when Rhea started destroying her big booty on that strap-on cock, making herself cum in the process.

Which was of course, exactly why Toni hated it so much. Rhea Ripley had been her favourite top for quite some time now, given no one was a better butt fucker than this musclebound Goddess. Yes, Mistress Charlotte and Mistress Raquel were extremely close to being better. Hell, maybe even Mistress Raquel was stronger? But they just didn't have the same level of connection, making the pleasure more intense.

Especially the orgasms. But now, Rhea didn't even seem worthy of being called a Mistress. And Toni wasn't sure she could ever take her seriously again as a top. Which was so heartbreaking, that it made every moment of this torturous.

Admittedly, there were stories of other female wrestlers coming back from something like this to be tops, and even Alpha females. Which Toni prayed would be the case with her beloved Rhea Ripley. However, in this moment, it was hard to imagine it. After all, Rhea just hadn't been the same sense discovering the amazing heaven which was cumming like a bitch with a dick up her arse. And she may never again.

It certainly didn't seem like it in that moment, given just how hard and frequently the former Alpha female came, her cum squirting all over Toni's stomach as The Nightmare truly became a mindless anal whore. And Mistress Raquel? Oh, Mistress Raquel just laughed, and laughed, and laughed.

Unable to cope with this heartbreaking view, Toni closed her eyes in disbelief and tried to remember all the good times. All those times where Rhea Ripley had bummed her so hard it felt as if she would never sit right again. The way which made her think of her favourite rectum wrecker 24/7, especially when she sat down, or put any weight on her arse. Certainly, like she was doing now.

When Rhea told Toni she was the perfect anal bitch, her favourite bum whore, etc. Which made her arse hole quiver around the plug stretching it, which more than anything else, made her cum. It was a shadow of what her favourite Mistress had given her before, or was receiving now, but at least it was something. From there, she just had to wait for her perhaps now former top to run out of steam and collapse in exhaustion, which seemed like it would take forever.

When it finally happened, Mistress Raquel barely gave her former friend a chance to recover, before ordering, "Oooooooooh, that was real nice, Rhea. You really do make the perfect anal whore. Now, show your Mistress that gape. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, spread your cheeks, bitch. Show me what Toni Storm's big dick did to you, ha ha ha ha!"

"Yes, Mistress Raquel." Rhea whimpered after a brief pause, and obeyed.

"Good bitch." Raquel chuckled, before pushing, "No, wait. I have a better idea. Just stick that fat ass in the air. Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yes, stick it in the air, so that Toni Storm can spread those cheeks for you, and she can show off her handiwork. What? Did I stutter? Move those fat asses, you worthless bottoms! Show me that gaping shit hole!"

"Yes, Mistress Raquel." Rhea again replied, and did as she was told, without hesitation.

"Yes, Mistress Raquel." Toni also replied and obeyed without hesitation.

Of course, that was to be expected, as Toni Storm had pretty much spent her entire career as a worthless bottom. For the once mighty Rhea Ripley to do the same was further heartbreak for poor Toni, along with getting a look at what her precious Rhea had done to her own arse hole. Yes, it wasn't quite as wide as some arses she had seen. Including her own, albeit in pictures.

But it was much wider and deeper than she was expecting, proving just how frequently used her favourite bum fucker had become back there. Oh God, her hands were trembling as she spread those meaty cheeks, when she and the other blonde were properly in position to display this heartbreaking sight to Mistress Raquel, who clearly very much enjoyed it.

Because to Mistress Raquel, it wasn't heartbreaking at all. No, it was one of the biggest achievements of her career, and she was clearly very proud of it. Not that Toni could blame her, as taking down another top was always a big achievement in the WWE. She just wished it was the other way around, and it was her beloved Rhea who was reigning supreme.

Of course, it was not her place to complain. No, Toni's job right now was to hold those meaty cheeks open, so that Mistress Raquel could admire her handiwork, and eventually take photos of it, immortalizing the moment. Also, it was probably the only way anyone would believe this happened. Which was exactly why more pictures had been taken too, albeit when Rhea was too out of it to notice.

"Good girls." Raquel chuckled condescendingly, and then pushing, "You know what? I was going to make Rhea go ass to mouth, but I've seen that before. Mmmmmmm, and the night is young. Plenty of time for that. But for now, why don't you do it, Toni. Oooooooooh yesssssssss, take off your cock, and give it a real good blow job for me.

Just make sure to keep spreading those cheeks with at least one hand. And keep your face close to that gaping bitch hole. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, I just love taking pretty pictures of you with your former top. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, good girl. That's so fucking pretty. Ha ha ha ha, I just love ordering a couple of worthless bottoms around."

"Yes, Mistress Raquel. Thank you, Mistress Raquel." Toni was again quick to reply and obey.

She tried to undo the harness with just one hand, but it was too awkward, so for a few seconds Toni had to remove both her hands from those big bum cheeks, something which clearly displeased Mistress Raquel. Something she thankfully was able to make it up to her, by moving both her hands back to that position, while having enough fingers free to spread apart Rhea's fat arse cheeks, while holding the harness in a way which wasn't obstructing Mistress Raquel's view.

Then came the moment that Toni had been dreading, yet looking forward too. The one that she was able to taste Rhea Ripley's booty on a strap-on. AKA, something she never thought she'd do. But now, she had to admit, it was thrilling. Easily the best part of all of this.

Thankfully it didn't disappoint, Toni's eyelids fluttering and allowed moan escaping her lips, as she tasted the deepest part of Rhea Ripley's bowels on a strap-on dildo. One which had just been attached to her own waist only a few seconds ago, and for better or for worse, would probably return their soon. Of course, right now, Toni wasn't thinking about that, or the horrifying things to come. No, she was savouring that flavour.

When it was all gone, she was bobbing her head up and down the dick, eventually taking it all the way down her throat like the well-trained bottom that she was. Then she opened her eyes, and look pleadingly at Mistress Raquel, hoping that she would take a pause from this nightmare, in favour of banging her needy booty. Which was thankfully the case, but sadly, it was nowhere near as frequently as Rhea's anal poundings that night.

12