Nightmare Ch. 09

Story Info
Rhea get an unwanted call, which is a...
5.4k words
5
1.1k
2
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 02/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Rhea Ripley or Charlotte Flair or Raquel González or Toni Storm or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Rhea Ripley always struggled to sleep without her favourite piece of arse to snuggle, Toni Storm. Toni used to feel the same way about sleeping without her favourite top, but lately things had been off between them, with the shorter blonde making excuses, and sleeping elsewhere. Not that Rhea could really blame her, as they both knew The Nightmare hadn't been the same since losing to Charlotte Flair at Wrestlemania 36.

More importantly, she hadn't been the same since losing her anal cherry. Especially because she had been bummed several times, each time seeming to push her further into unwanted submission. Something which haunted her every waking moment, especially when she was trying to sleep.

It was times like this that Rhea turned to her trusty phone and looked up the list of her other favourite bum whores, to see who, if anyone, she wanted to text for a booty call. Something which had been a lot easier, when she was undefeated, and hadn't been publicly humiliated. But she was still a top, dammit, and the worthless bottoms of NXT should jump at the chance to bottom for her.

But, what if they didn't? What if they rejected her? Oh God, Rhea didn't know she could take that kind of humiliation right now, when she was in such a fragile state of mind. Just then, her favourite anal slut of all seemed to be trying to FaceTime her, and she jumped at the chance, without really thinking it through.

"Toni!" Rhea exclaimed with a happy smile on her face, which quickly went away, along with her happiness to see her favourite anal bitch.

"Rhea, I'm, mmmmmmmm, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I, I... I'm, AH FUCK!" Toni moaned, before crying out, as her arse was obviously spanked.

"Bad bitch. That isn't what we told you to say." Raquel scolded, before rotating the camera to show her face instead, and then she apologized insincerely, "I'm sorry, Rhea. Toni is a great piece of ass, but whoever trained her did a lousy job. But that's okay, because we're only too happy to pick up the slack, and really put this worthless bottom in her place. Mmmmmmmm, especially if it means fucking this fat ass."

"We?" Rhea wasn't able to resist questioning, even though she suspected she wouldn't like the answer.

"Yeah, we..." Raquel confirmed, lifting the camera up, and rotating the screen again, so Rhea could see who else was in the room.

"Hey Rhea, long time no see." Charlotte chuckled, when she was on screen, "How long has it been? Huh? Since I took your anal cherry? Oh no, it was the last time I fucked your girlfriend here in the ass? No wait, Mmmmmmmm, I got it. It's when Io beat you? Right. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, it was. You remember that, don't you, Rhea? When you got pinned clean by a total bottom? And then I still butt fucked you both?

Ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, that was so sweet. Yessssssssss, it really, really was. Just like sharing your girlfriend with Raquel here, and knowing there's not a damn thing you can do about it, because you're nothing now but a fucking anal addicted bottom! Ha ha ha ha, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, you are!"

"Here, take the phone, and show her exactly what we're doing to her girlfriend." Raquel held out the phone expectantly.

Given that sounded like a command, Charlotte glared at the other top for a few long seconds, then smirked and obliged, "That's a great idea. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, it is. Mmmmmmmm fuck, look at it, Rhea. Look what we're doing to your girlfriend's slutty little ass hole. Doesn't it look soooooo pretty like this? Huh? Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, it does, ha ha ha ha!"

Although this was the point that Rhea really should have hung up the phone, if not sooner, she just continued staring at it, as Charlotte moved the phone downwards, at which point she saw the big fat arse of her favourite anal bitch. Which of course, was currently stuffed with not one, but two strap-on cocks. AKA, Toni's favourite kind of night. Hell, if it was anyone else, Rhea would be happy for her.

Well, also hate that she wasn't involved in the equation, and the other women hadn't requested permission to use her favourite fuck toy. But mostly happy. But certainly not now. Not when the two cunts who had fucked her in the arse, and relentlessly tormented her, were doing it, in an obvious way to get to her.

Making sure they did, Charlotte held that pose for a few long seconds, at where those dildos were stretching open Toni's slutty little bum hole. Which of course, was on perfect display, thanks to Raquel holding those meaty cheeks wide open for the camera. Also, Charlotte. So maybe Rhea could have told her about that? That she was being subservient to The Queen.

And vice versa, given that sounded like her old friend was giving her new friend orders. But it would ring hollow, especially because her enemies seemed to be on the same page. Which was of course, double bumming Rhea's girlfriend. And of course, no matter how hard she tried not to, Toni just couldn't stop whimpering, crying out and moaning in pure pleasure as she got her favourite thing in the world, times two.

"So Rhea, I have to ask, who are you more jealous of?" Raquel pushed, "Us? Or Toni? And be a good girl, and be honest with us. Mmmmmmm, we'll know if you're lying."

"Don't hang up!" Charlotte warned, sounding almost angry there for a second, before she then chuckled, "Mmmmmmm, I know you want too. But this is officially a command from your Alpha, both in NXT and from the main roster, to stay on the line, and answer our questions. Mmmmmmmm, and watch your precious girlfriend getting butt fucked, of course, ha ha ha ha!"

"I'm not jealous." Rhea growled, trying and failing to sound like she was telling the truth, "I'm just annoyed that it's you two cunts giving my Toni what she desperately needs. But I'm happy for her. I really am. Oh yeah, my Toni needs her big fat arse fucked 24/7. And double fucked at least once a week. So, thanks for sorting that out for me. Big help. Now I can concentrate on my other needy little anal sluts."

"Now Rhea, I did say there would be consequences for lying, didn't I?" Raquel scolded.

"You did." Charlotte agreed.

"I wasn't lying!" Rhea insisted angrily.

"Awww, Rhea, you don't really believe that, do you?" Charlotte chuckled, "It would be adorable if you did. Mmmmmmmm, and hot. I love dealing with delusional bottoms. But, I think we both know the truth. And Raquel has been gracious enough to come up with the perfect punishment for your lies, as she knew you wouldn't be able to admit the truth."

"Oh yeah, I did." Raquel agreed enthusiastically, before pushing, "So get one of your strap-ons, and put it in your mouth?"

"You want me to what?" Rhea frowned in confusion and annoyance.

"What? You want it to go in your ass dry?" Charlotte questioned.

There was a brief pause, as Rhea went pale, then she whimpered, "Please no... I..."

"Now!" Charlotte and Raquel said firmly, about the same time.

Another pause, this one much longer, then Rhea whimpered, "I hate you!"

"And we love you, and your ass." Raquel said dismissively, "Now do as you're told, and reply properly."

Another long pause, then Rhea angrily spat, "Yes, Mistress Raquel. Yes, my Queen."

"Good girl." Charlotte laughed.

"And make sure you keep watching what we do to your girl." Raquel quickly added.

Rhea wanted to disobey the command, because really, how would they possibly know any different? But she just couldn't look away from Toni's gorgeous little bum hole stretching around those big cocks, just as God intended. Oh yes, Toni Storm's big booty was literally made for multiple cocks. As in, both an endless supply of them, anally pounding her throughout the day, and two at the same time.

Hell, at this point, Rhea was literally in love with that sight, and even though she wasn't physically a part of that equation, she still found she couldn't look away from it. Especially with the wonderful audio of her girlfriend enjoying herself as she took her favourite type of arse fucking.

It was such a captivating sight, and poor Rhea was so off of her game, that she tripped over on her way to her suitcase, and nearly landed on her face. Or dropped the phone, which might have resulted in breaking it. Which was a way out of this, and she thought about it. Which would be preferable, over what her former friend and The Queen were suggesting.

But again, Rhea just couldn't look away from what's happening. And, to her shame, she actually wanted to obey this command, given where it was inevitably going. Maybe then she could get some sleep? A moment's piece away from thinking about these bitches, and the things that they were making her do.

So against her better judgment, she retrieved her smallest strap-on, sat back down on the bed, and put it into her mouth. She then lazily thrust it in and out, trying not to really think about it, while at the same time, making sure that plenty of saliva covered the dildo. Because again, she had a horrible feeling of exactly where this cock was going in a matter of minutes.

Or, maybe not? Charlotte and Raquel seem to have forgotten about her, at least for now. Especially Charlotte, as she was the one on top, gently pumping away at Toni's obscenely stretched arse hole. Hell, Rhea even wondered whether they would make Toni cum. Something she definitely hoped for, even if at the same time, she didn't want to be left out.

Of course, that was just because she wanted to be there, fucking her precious Toni Storm in the arse. She definitely owed her a nice hard rectum wrecking, after Rhea had been forced to suffer through the unbearable experience of anally riding her submissive girlfriend. Naturally, she would start with a hard spanking, before giving her girl what they both wanted. Bum Toni in multiple positions.

Even get other tops, or at least other bottoms to help, so she could give her a nice double bumming. All of which she should have done already, and really wanted to, if it wasn't for her girl have being constantly pulled away from her by Raquel, and even others. And Toni choosing others over her. Which would end right now. Oh yes, starting today, or, well, tomorrow, Rhea Ripley would remind Toni Storm who her big fat arse belonged to every day.

"Is she doing it?" Raquel pushed, reminding Charlotte what they were doing.

"Huh? Oh, right!" Charlotte laughed, switching the screen, so that she was face to face with Rhea again, albeit via phone, "Sorry about that Rhea, I just got so lost and using your favourite butt slut for my pleasure, that I completely forgot about my new favourite butt slut. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, because don't get me wrong, I'm loving this ass.

Oooooooooh yesssssssss, your girlfriend's ass is perfect. But yours? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh shit, I don't know how, but somehow, it's even more perfection. And we can't wait to see it getting fucked again. Yeah, we can't. So take it, bitch. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessssssss, take it deep down your whore throat."

"So she is doing it, huh? Let me see!" Raquel demanded, reaching for the phone and taking it from a preoccupied Charlotte. Then she grinned smugly as Charlotte had done, when seeing her original target with a cock in her mouth, and began gleefully encouraging, "Oooooooooh yesssssssss, that's it, suck that cock, Rhea. Suck it, like it was mine. Like it was mine, and it was covered in Toni's butt cream.

Like it is, right now. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, I bet you can imagine it, can't you, you little slut? Kneeling before me, and begging for the privilege of tasting your girl's ass on my cock? Deep throating me? Taking it to the balls in your mouth. Like Toni Storm is taking it in her ass right now? Go ahead, Rhea. Imagine it. Mmmmmmm, close your eyes, and imagine it for me."

"And make sure to finger yourself." Charlotte quickly added, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, finger fuck yourself, because you know where this is going next."

"Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, that's a great idea." Raquel agreed, "And make sure that it's both holes. Mmmmmmm, fuck yeah, start with your unwanted cunt, and get those fingers nice and wet for your slutty little ass hole. Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, get it nice and ready for that strap-on. And ours, the next time we fuck you!"

"Not going to happen!" Rhea snapped, pulling the dick out of her mouth.

"Ah, ah, ah, no talking, just sucking." Raquel scolded, "And reply properly, of course."

Another long pause, then Rhea angrily spat, "Yes, Mistress Raquel. Yes, my Queen."

It was very tempting for Rhea to just keep sucking on that dildo, and nothing else, because technically that was what Raquel had asked for. But she knew what she meant, and she didn't want to make things worse on herself by being more cheeky, or disobeying. Especially as she didn't have the energy for it. And she certainly couldn't argue that her cunt wasn't wet.

She wished it was the case, but to her shame, everything about this was making her wet. And to be fair, it wasn't all bad. Just mostly. Especially given where this was eventually going, mainly for the humiliation for Rhea Ripley. Even if she was technically alone, inside the apartment she usually shared with the girlfriend who was currently getting double bummed in front of her.

So, she reached down, into the comfortable and now ruined boxers that she was wearing, and shoved two fingers straight into her neglected pussy. She also didn't even bother trying to hide the cry of pleasure this caused her to let out, because given the sounds she was about to make, this was downright dignified. Then, before she could be ordered to do it, she almost immediately switched holes.

Because obviously, she didn't want to be caught doing this too much. Also, that was in ordered to make sure that those fingers were as wet as they needed to be. Unfortunately. Oh God, in yet another humiliation, Rhea bloody Ripley was able to push her index finger easily into her bum hole, and then start pumping it in and out just as easy.

"Yeahhhhhhh, that's it, Rhea! Finger that butt hole! Finger it like a good whore. Ooooooooh fuck yeah, that must be so hot!" Raquel encouraged excitedly, which gave her a very obvious, but very good, idea, "Show me! Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, mmmmmmm, put the phone between your legs, so I can see my favourite little fuck hole stretching around your fingers.

Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, that's sooooooooooo fucking hot! Now hold that pose, until I tell you otherwise. I want to enjoy this. Mmmmmmm fuck yeah, good girl. That's a great little anal slut. Now go ahead, and add a second finger! Ah fuck, really stretch that fucking shit hole, so it's nice and ready for the cock in your mouth."

"Yes, Mistress Raquel." Rhea moaned around the strap-on, which was thankfully barely audible.

Of course, that was only a small comfort, considering what she was doing. And more importantly, just how good it felt. Just how much The Nightmare was enjoying fingering her own bum. Which of course, was a nightmare. Especially because of the sounds of pleasure which escaped her lips, even as Rhea slipped a second finger into her arse hole.

Something that was easier than it should be, thanks to a combination of how wet those fingers were, how her index finger had stretched her out, and worst of all, how Charlotte and Raquel had taken turns loosening up her most private hole. Which naturally, she tried not to think about, but in a moment like this, it was pretty much impossible.

Given she was also hearing her precious Toni Storm whimpering, crying out and moaning in pure pleasure from what she was going through, Rhea tried to imagine it was her girlfriend's arse hole she was fingering. And that wasn't fingers up her bum. No, it was the tongue of some other bitch. Charlotte or Raquel, maybe? Or one of her many other NXT bitches?

Honestly, it really didn't matter, so long as Rhea was about to bum her favourite anal whore, as she in turn received some attention. Unfortunately, Charlotte and Raquel just wouldn't stop talking. Especially considering what they wanted her to do next. What she had no choice but to do next, if she wanted a chance for revenge against her tormentors.

"I think that's more than enough preparation, for a butt whore like Rhea Ripley, don't you think?" Charlotte pushed, and then without waiting for an answer, she quickly added, "So bring that phone where I can see it, and let's watch this anal bitch penetrating her own 'arse hole' with one of her strap-ons. Come on, Rhea. Do it! Fuck that big fat Goth booty, like we were there."

"Yeah, you're right. It's time to really stretch your fat ass, Rhea. Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, mmmmmmmm, do what our Queen says. And do it nice and slow. Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, you know what your tops want. So do it. Mmmmmmmm fuck yeah, violate your fucking shit hole where your owners can see it! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, good fucking butt whore!"

"Yes, Mistress Raquel. Yes, my Queen." Rhea groaned with frustration, but again, didn't hesitate to obey.

"Good girl." Charlotte chuckled, seemingly just to have the last word.

Rhea wasn't sure if she 'replied properly' or was scolded if she didn't, as her entire world at that moment was the humiliation of actually pushing a dildo into her own arse hole. Fingers had been bad enough, but this was 10 times worse. Hell, this may be the worst experience of her life, apart from losing her anal cherry. Sure, this was in the privacy of her own home, but that was the only saving grace.

And maybe that Toni couldn't see her. But her girlfriend knew exactly what was going on. This was being forced upon her, by Charlotte and Raquel. And because she had let herself be previously sodomized, Rhea had to obey in order to still have a chance for revenge. Had to bum herself, for the enjoyment of the women who had defeated her.

Actually, she could think of one other saving grace. Namely that this was weird, and incredibly unnatural. Yes, part of that was the positioning, and awkwardly holding the phone while pushing the dildo into her own arse. But Rhea would take what she could get in that moment.

Especially because she had to crane her head to see what she was doing, meaning she got a look at the smug looks on the faces of both Charlotte and Raquel, as they worked hard to both see what she was doing. To see that supposedly forbidden hole stretch wider and wider, until the moment that strap-on slid through Rhea's bum hole and into her bottom. Which had her crying out like a bottom. One addicted to anal sex.

There was a certain amount of pain to be had. But nowhere near as much as there should be. More importantly, there was a twisted sense of enjoyment, which was very clear in the cry that she let out. Which had Rhea slamming the next few inches inside of herself nice and hard, and barely giving herself a break before she did it.

Now that definitely gave her some glorious pain, even if it still wasn't as much as she was hoping for. Certainly not as much as some of the pain she experienced while wrestling. But it was at least something. More importantly, it was an act of rebellion. Something which she desperately needed, after acting like such a hopeless bottom this entire time.

So, after briefly savouring that pain, Rhea repeated the process. This ensured she received the most pain possible, and she tried to make it clear with her cries. Not that she could help it. However, at the same time, her cries weren't of pure pain. Some twisted part of her was getting off on this. Something very clear, from the happy laughs and taunting that Charlotte and Raquel enjoyed continuing to dish out.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers
12