Nightmare Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then of course, there was something she hadn't considered. Namely, the fact this made her look like even more of an anal whore. Something else that Charlotte and Raquel were only too happy to point out, causing Rhea to blush furiously in the process, and she just had to lay there and take it, with the full length of a dildo up her bum.

"Oh my God Rhea, when did you become such an anal whore?" Charlotte laughed, before pretending to recall, "Oh yeah, when I broke you in. When I popped your anal cherry, and opened that big fat ass for business! When I proved, beyond a shadow of a doubt, what you were always meant to be, when I claim this perfect little fuck hole as mine!"

"Yeah, no one is debating that you didn't do a fine job in breaking in that hole. But making it yours? Really? Come on now, Big Mama was the one to do that." Raquel argued, "You think she's disrespectful and delusional now? You should have heard the backtalk when I first got my hands on her. But look at her now? Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, Big Mama has got ya well-trained, right Rhea?"

"Please, the first ass fucking is always the most impactful." Charlotte countered, "Hell, if it wasn't for me, you would have never had this ass."

"Debatable." Raquel grumbled, before quickly adding, "But, I'm happy to call it a joint effort. Mmmmmmm fuck yeah, a joint effort, in turning Rhea Ripley into the kind of butt slut who just can't wait to get a dick up her ass. Just like her girlfriend here. In fact, why don't you beg for the privilege of cumming, Toni. Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, beg like the bitch you are, and maybe we'll let you cum?"

"No!" Charlotte interrupted, then quickly added, "I mean, yes to calling this a joint effort. But as far as letting Toni cum? I think we should make her promise never to let Rhea top her again. That the only way she gets back into this needy little ass hole, is if she's anally riding her. And even then, only under the command of a real woman, like me or Mistress Raquel. Mmmmmmm fuck yeah, doesn't that sound good?"

"Oh hell yeah!" Raquel agreed gleefully, then added, "Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, and make sure you make it clear that you hated bottoming to a wanna be like Rhea. That you needed a couple of real studs to really fuck this big fat ass. That your precious Mistress Rhea inevitably couldn't give you what you need, because she's just like you. Just another worthless bottom, who needs dick in her ass."

"It's true." Toni whimpered pitifully, swallowing as she tried to compose herself, which only gave Charlotte and Raquel time to point at her face, to make this extra devastating to her girlfriend, "I'm sorry, Rhea, mmmmmmmm, I'm so sorry. But I... I can't lie to spare your feelings anymore. You're just a bottom. Like me. I hated bottoming to someone so pathetic. I need real tops, like Mistress Charlotte and Mistress Raquel to destroy my slutty little arse hole!

Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, ruin my big fat bum, and show Rhea she's nothing! Nothing, compared to you. Oh Mistress Charlotte, mmmmmmm, Mistress Raquel, bum me! Bugger me harder and make me cum, right in front of my ex! Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, pound my dump truck of a booty! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, fucking fuck me!"

"You hear that, Rhea?" Raquel laughed, "Even your favourite bitch knows the truth, ha ha ha ha!"

"And now, you get to cum from it." Charlotte gleefully added, "Oooooooooh ysssssssssss, fuck your big asses on those cocks! Show us how badly you want it. How badly you need it! Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, cum like a bitch with a dick in your arse Rhea! And two dicks for you, Toni. Oh my God, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, fucking cum!"

Rhea always enjoyed watching an anal loving bitch cum just like she should, with a dick in her arse. Especially when it was her beloved Toni Storm, as it meant that her girl was getting exactly what she wanted. Admittedly, it was also kind of annoying to watch her very favourite piece of arse being used by someone else, especially in this case, as it was the two women who had tortured her the most.

Then there was the fact that Charlotte and Raquel had made Toni saying those things to her. Hurtful things. Things which were another victory for Charlotte and Raquel. Thankfully, it was clear that her girl didn't really mean them, so Rhea could still enjoy it. And it wasn't like Rhea hadn't lied before to get what she wanted.

Assuming, of course, that it was a lie. No, of course it was. That was clear from Toni's tone of voice. Yes, it could be wishful thinking, but it wasn't. Rhea had practically been living in Toni Storm's dump truck of a booty for so very long, that there was no way that her girl would ever forget who she belonged to. Because there was no one who could destroy that fat arse better than Rhea bloody Ripley.

Although, if anyone could do it, and it was surely Charlotte or Raquel. Or a double bumming. And these things combined? Especially when both Charlotte and Raquel began slamming that slutty shit hole? Well, that just might be something to worry about. Especially given the way the shameless anal slut came over and over again.

Trying her best to forget the last verbal exchange, and any words that she might be hearing, Rhea instead focused on those two big dicks slamming in and out of that obscenely stretched bum hole, and the look of ecstasy on Toni's face. Both of which she got plenty of time to 'enjoy', as Charlotte and Raquel switched the phone back and forth, while continuing to destroy that big arse.

Which was impressive. Rhea knew from experience how that could be, especially when she was busy cumming from the combination of the other end of the dildo rubbing her clit, and the sheer joy of pounding that amazing booty. Or one of the other great pieces of arse the WWE had to offer. Hell, sometimes, she even double bummed one, and especially that particular one.

Of course, while she desperately tried to concentrate on that slutty little arse hole getting exactly what it deserved, Rhea did her best to make herself cum while pretending she was involved in the equation. More importantly, that she was pounding Toni's perfect bum. Or even the bums of Charlotte or Raquel. Unfortunately, she was undermined by the fact that she wasn't simply rubbing her clit, or better yet using a vibrator.

Or best of all, having an inferior woman eat her cunt or bum. No, she was slamming a hand-held dildo in and out of her own arse hole, making it very hard for her to imagine herself topping in that moment. Especially because, all too soon, whatever initial pain there had been because of her fast anal penetration was gone, and she was left with nothing but pure pleasure.

Which made it very tempting to pull that dildo out of her arse, or at the very least, keep it nice and still, while she concentrated on rubbing her clit. Especially as Charlotte and Raquel were so preoccupied with destroying Toni's fat bum, they probably wouldn't notice. But for better or for worse, Rhea found she just couldn't take the chance, just in case it resulted in something worse.

Even if that was hard to imagine at this point. And of course, she couldn't stop the clit rubbing, and simply not cum. Because if she did, that would take away her excuse for why she would cum. Because there was no denying at this point that's exactly what she was going to do. Especially as she had permission for it.

Honestly, the best poor Rhea could do that moment, was trying to make herself cum nice and quickly, so she could put an end to this. But the problem was, when she came, she became so lost in the pleasure that she just couldn't stop herself. She fucked her own arse hole to climax after climax, even giving up on her clit, so she could use both hands to frantically bum herself with every ounce of her strength.

And the entire time, she certainly wasn't thinking about bumming Toni. No, she was picturing herself in Toni's position, sandwiched in between two Alpha females, Mistress Charlotte and Mistress Raquel brutally using her bum hole for their pleasure, until they were satisfied. Or more accurately, until Rhea ran out of the strength needed to sodomize herself. Which was unfortunately, just after Charlotte and Raquel were done with Toni's big fat dumper.

"Wow, nice work, Rhea. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, you've made your Mistresses so very proud, ha ha ha ha." Charlotte gleefully demanded, laughing evilly as she pushed, "Now, be a good girl, and clean that cock. Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, stick it in your fucking mouth, and taste your own ass. Just like Toni is about to do, with my dick. Yes, and yours, Raquel. And then? Feel free to go back to fucking that ass for us.

Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, you know that you want to. To be clear, this is not an order. So, when you do it, you'll know you're doing it because you want to. Ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmm, and feel free to fuck it whenever you want. You might as well, because very soon, you're going to be walking around with a big butt-plug stuffed up your giant fucking bottom, keeping it nice and loose for your tops, you giant fucking bottom! Ha ha ha ha!"

With that, Charlotte hung up the phone, probably getting into an argument with Raquel in the process, as Big Mama hadn't been allowed to get a word in this time. That was definitely a power move on the part of The Queen, albeit an incredibly petty one. One which should have been an incredible relief to The Nightmare, as Rhea quickly yanked that dildo out of her arse, destroyed the toy which she had been forced to violate herself with, and then started plotting her revenge.

Unfortunately, she was very tired, and ended up slowly pulling that dick out of her bum, which just reignited the submissive side that she tried to pretend wasn't there. What was worse, was she just couldn't resist bringing the dildo up to her face, and briefly expecting it, before putting it into her mouth, just as she had been ordered to do.

To be fair, it wouldn't be the first time that Rhea sucked an arse flavoured cock. She had really liked doing it, after anally pounding Toni or some other anal loving bottom into unconsciousness. Of course, this was very different. This was yet another humiliation, on top of all the others. Which was ridiculous, especially as just like all those other things, she cried out, whimpered and even moaned in pure pleasure because of it.

Hell, she ended up savouring the deepest part of her bowels, before pushing more and more of the dildo into her mouth and down her throat, eventually fucking her own face. And through it all, she couldn't guarantee she wouldn't do this to herself again. Or worse, allow either Charlotte or Raquel to do something like this to her again. Or worst of all, both of them, at the same time.

12