Nightmare Master Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nature of the thoughts were extreme enough that the sound of the dungeon door opening made me possessive, so much so that I lifted my cheek from her head and almost snarled in anger at whoever opened the goddamn door when I was caring for her. But of course, the sight of Ash made me realize.

I'd been holding her all night while she cuddled in happy masochistic contentment. Huh. That was new. I waved at Ash and nodded to him while the disturbance made her look around. She gave me such a pathetic look that I took the rose from her mouth so she could talk again. "You're so terrifying," she whispered, except it was with the voice of stricken romance. "And cruel and awful." When she sighed, it made me smile with how blissed it sounded. "I don't want you to leave."

It made me feel like I was walking on the moon, like I was floating. "If it's any consolation, I don't want to, either, little bunny." I hesitated and then cheered both of us up. "But I can give you something to think about for next time, Honey. Remember that sharps container?" She shuddered, eyes turning to terror while she watched me and it did, actually, make me feel quite a damn bit better to see it when I meant for it. I stroked a finger over one of her nipples. "Let's just say I plan on having a lot of fun with these tits. Since the clamps seemed to bother you so much, I'll be a kind Master and screw barbells through your nipples to hang torture weights from."

She stared up at me in a strange cross between horror and that doe eyed look. "You're. So. Evil. You're a monster and oh, no, you mean it..."

I smiled. "Follow up question. How would you feel about a change of scenery? Like, say, a weekend together in my dungeon. Just you, me, and all the pain you can handle in between having your holes fucked."

She froze and then her eyes lit up and she squealed. "Oh, that would be the worst thing ever!"

Which, I was learning, translated to, "I would love to". Such an odd little bunny I had picked up. Not that I was complaining. It was rather nice to have someone kissing at my knees when it was time for me to leave, as opposed to shivering in fearful relief.

————

Nynaeve

Something was up again. I didn't know what exactly, but Ash found me the next day where I was curled up in his spare bed. I was just sitting there, shifting on my cane tracks, enjoying every press and abrasive motion, even while I wore one of my light fabric dresses to try to make it chafe less. But I just couldn't resist chafing it either! Master was so terrible, so evil, and I loved him. It took gall to be that dark and he had it in spades. Like... it went against the grain to want to hurt someone like that. Doms and sadists usually did it with the end game of some kind of pleasure in mind. He just enjoyed the pain and didn't give a shit about pretense.

Because he was so dreamy. The man with the roses. It only got better with everything I learned about him, like how much pain he could give and how calm and subdued his voice was when he was speaking with me. He had let me obsess with a faint smile on his face, listening attentively despite my geeky fan raging. His questions had a soft quality that said he enjoyed hearing about it, even if he kept his calm as well, softly petting me and controlling me and my far more undisciplined nature, even while he sternly demanded I kept my hands on his knees.

So. Freaking. Sexy. So dark. I shifted on my cane tracks and tried to not think about it because he'd reiterated his rule that I was a little anal slut slave and not allowed to cum without a cock or toy in my ass. Jesus, I hated anal, except... Oh, it made me as excited as it made me horrified, to be forced to take what I hated if I wanted to cum.

Ash stared back at me in the doorway while I waited for him to talk and I had been kind of expecting something like this after Master's proposal to spend a weekend in his dungeon, so it wasn't that exactly that made it clear something was up again. It was the way he watched me thoughtfully for a moment, sizing me up. "Evey."

It's Honey or rape bunny. The thought was all the more twisted for how intrusive it was, for how I didn't mean to think it. It would have been one thing for me to be having it as part of my romantics. Because I knew how crazy those were and I knew how to contain those. I obsessed, true, and I played in the dark landscape of happy insanity, but I could pull back from it after enough playtime, too. This wasn't like that, though. It was a thought that scared me for how out of my strange form of mental control it was. "Yes, sir?"

He tilted his head at the honorific I gave him and he wasn't a stranger to those from submissives who took their pleasure from calling him that. I mean, why not, when he was such a safe Master for them to do that with? So long as they didn't get carried away now that he was attached and in love with Pet, he never minded and she didn't either. But I think he heard that other factor in my voice, something else that had changed since the man in the mask, the Master of my nightmares. "Come here."

"Um. I'd rather not, please." I was about 96% sure that I knew the reason why he wanted me to go to him.

He lifted an eyebrow in amusement. "Evey, however bad you thought it was, I've seen those games before. It was usually on guys, sure, but I don't judge, so come here."

Yeah, see, he wanted to see the cane tracks. I'd spent the morning, at first, carefully not looking at them when I showered, almost a little too scared with how hard he had gone. But then I'd paced and worked up the courage because I did want to see how bad he was again.

"Woooooooow." I'd mouthed out the word when I looked in the mirror, staring at my ass and thighs in shock. It was kind of a known thing that the marks darkened by the morning and oh, they had darkened. I'd taken picture after picture of what all I'd suffered, posing in different ways excitedly. It felt like getting a new piercing or having new hair dye to pose with and I'd spread my legs in different ways, so I could show off my pussy and some of the marks up the backs of my legs. I'd gotten on my hands and knees and bent forward, hesitantly pressing a deep welt so that I shivered in sweetest pain. I'd never had marks as gorgeous as his. They were so perfectly spaced, with a twisted kind of care, as if he'd been making a hellish artwork.

Still, though, I had to make myself stand up and go to Ash. "I took pictures for him. A whole gallery of them."

"Oh?"

I braced against the wall, helping him tug off my cute pink sundress over my head, hiding my face in my arm. He was silent behind me and I moaned when he stroked a finger up a few of the low marks. "So evenly spaced for being so deep. This one trailed blood. Here." He pressed where I remembered one of the blood trails and I closed my eyes, in that mental space where I floated. "And this one, here." His fingers were gentle, careful to not hurt me, while I remembered Master's tongue lapping up the wounds, licking blood like an animal, growling over his victim.

"It was so amazing," I whispered. "Sometimes I hate myself for liking things like this, but it was the best, Ash."

He kissed the back of my head and fixed my sundress back, gently again, and I turned around and watched him when he was done. "And you want to go to him the next time?"

I thought about that, about being sent to my Master so he could stay in his own territory, which is how I thought of his own dungeon. I liked to think of him as a wolf in its cozy, evil home, with bones and hunting toys made from - gulp - little wayward bunnies. It just seemed like a submissive, logical thought, that he'd far prefer to have me there. The thought of leaving Sulfur's had never been such a thrill for me, but the thought of leaving to go to him, as terrible as he was, made me burn. It felt like walking into hell willingly. I wondered what he'd do, wondered what dark game he intended. He'd have a lot more freedom with me in his home, for instance, in a place I didn't know. The thought made me shudder in terror and it was the kind of thing I shouldn't do. "Yes! Yes, I want to."

Ash answered with an exasperated little laugh. "Alright, then. Come Friday, I take you and then pick you up Sunday afternoon."

"That's four days away! That's forever! Oh, and what would I wear!"

Ash crossed his arms. "What he tells me to dress you in, little slave girl."

"Oh, yeah, I don't have to worry about that anymore. Wow, that's really awesome, that he just decides what he likes like that, you know? It's so nice to not have to worry about it for a change and to just know that it's what he likes because he chose it in the first place. Takes away a lot of insecurities."

Ash's voice was dry. "I'm sure he'll give you plenty of new insecurities to worry about instead."

I giggled. He would give me insecurities like how much pain I could take, for instance, but it gave me an idea talking about it. I hesitated, then finally, quietly asked. "Ash, most sadists really like their marks. Well, a lot of Doms too, but I know the sadists a little better. I was wondering because I know he's a friend of yours but if I sent you the pictures, would you... um... maybe it's silly."

He smiled gently. "It's not silly. Yeah, I will."

I grinned, blushing like a pet player over a new set of realistic, expensive kitten ears. "Thank you so much! Hang on, I have to get my rabbit ears and take better pictures to send you!" Ash watched while I ran to the extra closet to play dress up, getting black ears to match my darkened marks. I didn't know what part of the game was involved in my being kept at a distance from my Master, didn't know what mystery and romance lay in not knowing his name and not having a direct way to talk with him, but I really liked it and didn't want to break the rules.

So I sent the perfected pictures to Ash, staying in the boundaries, in the mystery. I know a lot of people who would think that crazy and they would be right, actually. I was flirting dark games with someone whose name I didn't know, whose face I hadn't even seen in its entirety. I didn't know much about him.

But there was this delicious romance in finding out in this slow way and I didn't want to insist on breaking it. The truth was I was infatuated with how he made me feel, as if I was a kept little slave for his awful abuse when he desired, something to be kept at a distance until he decided whether or not he preferred more of his plaything to abuse. And then he'd take as he willed.

And I liked that thought. The denial of his company made every little gesture something terribly, almost painfully, exciting, a thrill to shock as opposed to a moment to ever be expected. I loved the unexpected. I loved the lack of control. When I pressed my cane tracks even later that night, it seemed an all too clear fact that I had found the man who could undo me, the person who finally might be able to break me. And I adored him for it. It was a dangerous game for my heart, yeah, but it was the kind of game I would never have a chance to play again, not like that.

So I took a leap and hoped that the most terrible sadist I'd ever played with might have a shred of mercy in some regard.

I didn't have to wait as long as I thought to be reassured, believe it or not, but I think even if he had made me wait, I would have recklessly followed him anyway, chasing him excitedly.

————

It happened the next night, actually. And it was that night when I learned something about my Master and I'm not sure if this holds true for a lot of those that have darker tastes or not. I hadn't gotten to do a lot of dating in the kink world, you see. I had been able to do a lot of playing, yeah, but not much in the deeper end of things. But, for him and his darkness, I learned that exactly as harsh as he made me suffer was as bloody "romantic" as he could be.

I was behaving that night. Actually, Pet and I both were behaving, if you could believe that, and Ash hadn't even locked me in chastity with her that night. We were curled up together on Ash's dungeon bed, reading in the back of Sulfur's. It was during business hours and everything. I was proud of us, actually, when we could have been out in the scenes, having fun.

We were just reading innocently instead, while Pet painted her nails the shade of pink she had asked Ash permission to use and Ash always got this soft, adoring look when his slave asked for small things like that. Even with that, it was mostly normal behavior. See, I can be good. "Here's a fanfiction where Sauron and Saruman dominate and whip Galadriel in an alternate universe where Sauron gets the ring back."

"Could you imagine how dark that would be? It'd be terrible. Here's one with an extended scene of Vader interrogating Leia with a torture droid. Heheh, they keep bringing up the fact that he doesn't know she's his daughter. Hey, when are we getting our grades back from classes?"

"One second, let me look." Pet went to the same law school I did. Actually, it was she who persuaded me to try the LSATs with her and it turned out I was actually really good at the practice tests online. It wasn't even difficult to switch a few classes in the last of my major to go on to law school, either. The difference between us was that she was on to be a business lawyer, where I was on for patent law. As far as classes went, we both spent a lot of time in business law, though, which was awesome when we could get in a lot of classes together.

I froze from looking it up while Pet painted her nails when there was a knock on the door. No one we knew would knock on that door, you see. The only other person regularly in and out was Ash and he for damn sure didn't knock. He was Master in every regard. Even my guest stay places remained open as per his diction and my submissive nature was all too happy to fall under those small commands, was grateful to him for giving them and making me feel structured.

Pet stared at the door with me, lifting her nail polish. She'd sooner maim herself than mar the shade of pink her Master loved most. "Who knocks on doors?" She whispered it to me.

"Right?" I answered in just as soft and frightened of a voice. "It's like something out of a horror movie. Everyone knows you just text."

"You go answer it. You're the maso slut, you know? If you get raped, you'll like it."

"That's the worst logic I've ever heard! If you like it when an assailant is raping you, then it usually only makes them worse and that's how you die when you throw them into a rage. Haven't you taken, like, Psychology 101? I do have self preservation, you know." But I jumped up to get the door.

Pet stared up at me speculatively. "Do you, though? I saw those cane stripe pictures. You'd let him do really bad things to you."

I shuddered at that thought because it was true and finally opened the door, blinking. My heart stuttered and then started back in double time at the sight of the red rose. A piece of paper with the number 3 lay on the ground beside it and there was a dress folded neatly in place. I rested my head against the door for a moment, taking in the fact that this was the most playfully dramatic invitation I'd ever had in my life. It was like a fairy tale, the worst fairy tale ever. I turned to look at Pet, who laughed. "That look on your face says it was for you." I held up the rose and she grinned, then held up the dress so she nodded along. "Dark and mysterious. Wow, Evey, it's your dream come true."

"That doesn't look like the kind of dress to play in."

"Thank God for that. Your ass is a mess, no offense. Like, it's really grotesque."

"Really dreamy, you mean..." I corrected breathlessly. I tugged on the dress he'd left and adjusted my hair to fix my rabbit ears, taking joy in the fact that the dress matched my ears. It was a short sun dress... or it was shaped like a sun dress anyway, except for the black color with the shimmering silver design down the straps and across the chest in a wavy pattern. There were no shoes and I took that to mean that he liked a barefoot little slave since Ash hadn't had me wear them the past few times. I stared down at the heavy fabric on the dress and then realized something that made me squeal.

I turned in a ballet circle and the fabric flared out and up to show off my cane tracks. Pet burst out laughing at the sight. "God, you're weird in all the best ways. Go have fun."

"But what about you?"

She thumbed her phone, biting her lip in a way that meant she was thinking of sex. "Master wants to feed me..."

"Gone." I waved goodbye, laughing at the horny look on Pet's face. The way her Master fed her was with a modified cock toy, so that the chalky liquid she ate for food simulated cum when she swallowed from the toy. I'd walked in on Ash feeding Pet one time and never forgotten it. He'd held her in his bed, cradling her back against his chest, and thrust the cock toy in and out of her mouth, fucking it nice and deep while her lips were swollen from the abuse. His eyes had been closed, his head rested against her temple, his breathing deep so that he could better inhale the scent of her arousal, and he'd looked like he was in his own private heaven. While I'd watched, he had mouthed, "That's it, just take it," and Pet had moaned hungrily.

I'd masturbated so freaking hard and now I tried to leave them alone when he was feeling soft like that. It was bad enough I was encroaching on their day to day life for the summer. I didn't want to get in their way either, so if the timing for my own little foray just so happened to line up to give them a moment, it made me twice as happy...

Do you know, it was only at that point that I realized I was never encroaching because Ash would have taken her to their dungeon if he cared? And I only realized it because of the man with the red rose, when it seemed immediately obvious to me where my Master might be leading me, how he would find his privacy even in this place and have it if that's what he wanted, and how he seemed like a private person. The number written on the folded paper only made that all the more clear.

I waved goodbye to Pet, who was laying in her Master's dungeon bed, stroking her thighs happily beneath where I knew her chastity belt to be under her jeans. She looked almost catlike and so very beautiful, a slave turned into a dream. The image only served to heighten some sense of fantasy, some strange ethereal sensation fueled by the fact that I was in a fetish club, that I was having a... foray? I didn't know quite what was real from what was game anymore, but I liked that fact. I padded along the hallway and made my way down another hallway instead, the one to the dungeons. There was a moment where I felt like both Lakme's Flower Duet and Korn's Coming Undone should be playing in the background at the same time.

The number three. It was the number of the medical dungeon setup. I shuddered and opened the door when it was left unlocked. My heart raced in my chest and I stared at him, scared and loving it, eager and dreading whatever this was.

His lips curved up behind the mask while I let the door fall shut behind me and he followed the pattern from before, lifting his hand and gesturing me to him. I couldn't keep from grinning in the fear it gave me, realizing that I'd come to associate that gesture with running and trying to get away, with pain and terror. I had to make myself take a step, toying my choker, and then another. His eyes watched where I nervously fingered the charm on my collar and I giggled, then stepped into his reach, waiting for whatever bad thing he was going to do.

The answer for that night was no bad thing at all... sort of. I mean, overall, it was a bad thing for me, though.

At first, he merely pressed on my shoulders and I was more than ready to fall to my knees in front of him. The motion was so seamless that it made him smile above me. "Be polite and give Master a kiss."

1...456789