All Comments on 'Nightmare with Daddy'

by LilKitten15

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 6 years ago

His daughter has more than one prescence? I wonder where Mom was?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
First Story?

It needs some work. The grammar as usual makes her seem like a 10 year old. Couldn't you have said black hair and blue eyes instead of obsidian and azure? Just asking. He lay next to her not layed. I've 3 daughters. 5'6 is not petite. Thats between 5'-5'4 generally. Otherwise good story. Get with an editor to polish off your next effort ok?

2 stars for effort

DragonRider55

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 6 years ago

A very HOT theme and you have so many ways to keep this story going forward. Athena has a beautiful body and Zack must show her how to use it and teach her about good sex vs. just any sex. The hotter the description the better the story will be. No offense meant But Yes a spell checker or careful proofreading will fix any mistakes. You have so much potential and should describe Daddy's physique too.

Thanks .........

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
Did your house catch fire?

I can imagine any other reason for stopping the story when you did. More please!

mezmerizedmezmerizedalmost 6 years ago
Please continue..

You were on a roll, with the wet dream, and then coming out of it to reality, and acting on it.. curious on what her 'bad dream' really was, or was it just an excuse to get in bed with him? Where does it go from here? Does he pretend like he was asleep, & didn't know it happened?

sex4if57..wife left when daughter was 10.

Anon 6/3/18 Alicemoon- comments section is not a hook-up, ad site - please don't do that.

mezmerizedmezmerizedalmost 6 years ago
Part 2

Athena Plays With Daddy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Great story ... wow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous