Nights and Days in Hive Acropolis Ch. 02

Story Info
Rebeck and Vaia get sweaty.
4.6k words
4.56
2.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, looks like it's just you and me," Rebeck says, stalking around the bound Vaia. "As it should be for our first night together. I'm your mistress after all."

She lowers her weight onto Vaia's back, sitting her body-suited form atop her. She then stretches out so her body is flush on top of Vaia's, her breasts pressed into Vaia's back. Rebeck grabs Vaia's hair forcefully and speaks into her left ear.

"Sash is my friend, so I'm happy to let her in on the fun, but never forget, from this day forward, I'm the one who owns your ass! Now say it! Who owns your ass!?"

"Y-you do, Mistress Rebeck!" Vaia says, terrified of another swat to her rear.

"That's right. I do. Now, I'm going to unlock your restraints, Vaia. I think you're having a good time and you're not going to do anything silly. But even so, I want you to think about three things. One, you're in an unfamiliar Spire. There's no way home for you without our help. There's nothing you can do to get away from here now. Two, you're going to be aching, bruised and weak after what we just put you through. Three, I'm bigger than you and I've won House Goliath medals in unarmed combat."

So she had been Goliath, Vaia thinks. And medals? Goliaths don't do weight categories. Rebeck isn't that big. As Goliaths go. She must be good.

Rebeck lets go of Vaia's hair and lifts herself off her.

"So you won't try anything stupid, will you?"

"Of course not, Mistress," Vaia says. She thinks. Ideas pop into her mind from all the smut she's enjoyed. "Unless you want to play the game where your bitch tries to escape, but gets caught just when she thinks she's nearly free! Caught and punished..."

Rebeck laughs. "No games for now," she says. "I like the way your mind works, bitch. But I don't want to hear any more unprompted suggestions from you. I have more than enough plans of my own."

Vaia hears an electronic beep, and then her cuffs click open and finally her hands are free. Her incredibly sore arms slide forward reflexively. She's so happy to let the tension ease and start rubbing normal circulation back into them. She hears metallic clanks as Rebeck unhooks her leg cuffs from the spreader bar. Rebeck then zips up Vaia's ass flap, sealing her sore cheeks back in.

"Get up."

Vaia slowly complies, her sore body making her pay for each movement. She stands, turns and looks up at her beautiful captor. Rebeck, still resplendent in her tight, shiny black bodysuit, is stripping off her gloves.

"You're free to speak," says Rebeck. "You can ask two questions, no more."

Vaia thinks. "Sash drugged me with the bottle in the car, right?" She quickly adds, "Mistress?" She hopes the delay won't be noticed.

"Yeah. The Assimilation in the club was just the good stuff. But I guess we didn't need to knock you out, did we? You'd have done everything we wanted, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Anything else?"

There is something else that has been bothering Vaia, but she's worried about how Rebeck will react to it. She speaks up anyway. She knows she has to learn to enjoy her punishments in any case.

"Mistress, why don't... why don't you use your own cock? You do have one?" A large proportion of Necromundans do, outside of House Cawdor.

Rebeck grows visibly angry. She steps close to Vaia, towering over her. She grabs Vaia's chin and makes her look up into her face.

"Open your mouth," she orders.

Vaia obeys. Rebeck hawks and spits into her mouth.

"Swallow it."

Vaia's eyes boggle, but she does as she's told.

Rebeck stills grips her chin.

"My flesh-cock would be way too much for a little bitch like you, understand?" she snarls. "If you take well to your training, maybe you'll be lucky enough to experience it some day." She spits again and it splatters on Vaia's cheek. "No more questions, slave."

Vaia nods. Rebeck releases her. Rebeck is so scary, Vaia thinks. And so hot when she is...

"Get in there." Rebeck points towards a door. "Use the head if you need to. Wash your face. Gargle and rinse with the mouthwash."

Vaia can look around the room she's in now. She supposes it's Rebeck's private room in the Representative's Spire. It's big. Other than one of the House bosses, she's never known someone who had this much space of their own. There is a small tidy study area with a desk and a terminal. But most of the place is a mess, notable especially for the sex toys strewn all over the place.

Vaia starts moving but is stopped as her leash is grabbed. Rebeck gives it a strong tug. Her hazel eyes are daggers, stabbing into Vaia's and pulsing with command.

"Don't keep me waiting. You're not done tonight."

Vaia stumbles to the door indicated. She opens it. She's never seen a private washroom before. Even tiny private cubicles within one's one space are rare in her part of the hive. The norm is shared facilities. But here, there's a huge bath. A shower. Other facilities she doesn't instantly recognise. She wants to make full use of it, but she knows her mistress will be angry if she takes too long. She sticks to following her orders.

She begins following Rebeck's directions immediately. Part of her still can't accept what's happening. That the evening had turned so extreme so fast. She relieves herself and washes Sash's fluids off her face. She's glad there's no escape. The situation is right on the edge of what she can endure, the two of them constantly pushing her past the limit of what Vaia can find enjoyable. Were she somewhere in mid-hive, this might be a good time to get out of here. As things are... She smiles at herself in the mirror. The red marks on her face where she's been slapped. Rebeck's scary, but so commanding, so beautiful. She thinks Sash might even be the more dangerous one, but so far it seems her mischief is usually fun and unpredictable. She thinks she can enjoy a couple of days of being treated like this.

As she swishes and gargles with the mouthwash, she submits herself to doing what Rebeck says. Making her happy is the only thing that it makes sense to do, whether it's so she won't be so harsh on her, or to keep herself deep in the scenario, or... because she enjoyed it... And she is enjoying it. She spits out the mouthwash and remembers the moment she came. She's never had an orgasm like that. The pain and humiliation that came along with it made it all the more exhilarating.

She splashes her face with water. She returns to the bedroom. Rebeck's standing waiting for her. She smiles at the sight of Vaia.

"Stand in front of me, girl."

She does so, still nervous despite her desires.

"Let's get you out of that suit," Rebeck smiles.

She unzips the front. The bright blue suit unpeels and falls away from Vaia's body. She's dripping with sweat underneath. Rebeck licks her lips.

"Yeah, that's what I'm after."

There are zips down the legs as well. Rebeck drops down and undoes them too. She gets Vaia to step out of the suit. She's standing completely naked over... her mistress.

Rebeck starts licking the sweat off Vaia's calf. "Mmm. Delicious. This was so worth it."

Vaia only now realises the point of the tight, humid, impermeable suit.

"Only problem with that vid," Rebeck says between licks. "Those Van Saar girls weren't sweaty enough."

Rebeck licks Vaia's calves thoroughly, and even her feet! Then she moves up to her thighs. Vaia shivers. She's going to lick her dry! She moves up to her stomach. She circles Vaia's navel with her tongue before gently blowing cool air onto it. Then Rebeck resumes licking up every drop of sweat she can find. Her tongue moves up and down, side to side, and in large circles. It feels incredible! Vaia struggles to stay quiet.

Rebeck circles round to lick the sweat off Vaia's butt. Vaia shudders as her mistress's tongue teases over the areas that endured her beatings.

"Your butt is so cute," Rebeck says. "Sweaty and pink. I'm going to lick it all the way dry."

She does. Vaia bites her lip to still squees of pleasure. Rebeck is a dangerous mistress, but it seems she can be a tender one too.

After a while, Rebeck's lips move over Vaia's hips to her crotch. Vaia is trembling as Rebeck's tongue teases closer and closer to her slit. Rebeck's breath moves over Vaia's clit. Then Vaia cries out as she feels a soft suck on it.

Then it stops.

Rebeck rises up. Even on her knees, she's so tall that her head is around the level of Vaia's shoulders.

She looks up at the Van Saar girl. "You didn't think you deserved that yet, did you, slave?"

"No, Mistress!" Vaia squeaked back. "What I think I deserve doesn't matter, Mistress. You can do anything with my body you want!"

Rebeck smiles, pleased. "You have the right mind-set. I'm not going to eat out a new slave before she's done me, am I? It would give her totally the wrong idea."

One by one, she lifted Vaia's breasts and sucked the sweat out from the crevice beneath them, where it was juiciest.

"Mmm, you are a delicious slave. I want to keep you."

Rebeck kisses Vaia's tits as she licks them clean of sweat. Her skin here feels so great. She sucks on Vaia's nipples. She starts to get into it, enjoying what she's doing and getting distracted. Vaia controls her trembling. This feels so good!

Again, Rebeck pulls away.

"Mmm. You're so sensitive. Do you think I could make you come just from working your tits, girl?" Her hands squeeze Vaia's breasts.

"Maybe, Mistress," Vaia moans. "If you want me to come, I--"

Rebeck cuts her off. "Not right now."

She moves around to lick Vaia's back. "For the moment, I prefer you to come when my cock's right up your ass, slut."

Vaia shudders. Her body feels so weak. She's so tired! Her arms are jelly. Just staying standing is so hard. But she doesn't care. It feels really nice, and she knows her mistress is enjoying her body. All she has to do is stay on her feet.

Rebeck stands, and takes Vaia's hands, one by one, licking her way up them. The sweat is beginning to dry on Vaia's body by now, but Rebeck wants to complete the job. She takes her time to linger over every inch.

Rebeck stands up. Now she has to lean down to clean Vaia's shoulders, and work her way up her neck. Vaia has closed her eyes. Rebeck can't mistake her expression. The girl wants to respond. Wants to throw her arms around Rebeck and kiss her back. There might be a real spark with this bitch, Rebeck thinks, as she starts to lick Vaia's pretty face.

Her hands are in Vaia's hair. She finds little ties in it that have layers of it bound up. Rebeck undoes them. To her surprise, long black tresses spill down, all the way to the middle of her back. Rebeck pulls back and inspects her. The Van Saar girl is so lovely, she thinks. And all hers. She licks her lips thinking of all the awful things she's going to do to this body. It makes her hungry.

Rebeck moves in again. She continues licking Vaia's face. It's hardly sweaty, she's just enjoying it, and wants to be thorough. At last, she lets her lips hover over Vaia's, millimetres away, until she makes the girl whine for the kiss that doesn't come.

Rebeck pulls away and steps back. Smile deepening, she unzips her own suit and strips out of it, tossing it aside. She stands there, tall and naked.

"Now do me," she orders.

Vaia is stopped, stunned by Rebeck's glory, as she poses with hands on hips. Vaia drinks in her full, naked form in awe. Her breasts are full and perky and her peach-toned skin shines with health and vibrancy. It glistens with sweat from its enclosure in her body-suit. Her muscles are distinct and prominent, but not to the excesses Goliaths are known for. The blonde hair that rings her sex is short and neatly trimmed. She's so perfect. Anyone would be lucky to be with her, thinks Vaia, as long as they are into being completely dominated.... Which Vaia knows she is.

Rebeck grins at the look on Vaia's face. Once her astonishment wears off, Vaia drops to the floor so fast she nearly hurts herself. Rebeck barks a laugh. Vaia steadies herself and approaches Rebeck's feet. She takes in a deep breath, looking up in open admiration. She's... she's going to lick every part of this amazing body!

"Hmm, you look so pretty on your knees," Rebeck says. "Good thing too. You can look forward to being down there a lot. Get to work."

Vaia bows her head. She starts to lick Rebeck's feet. She can't believe she's really doing this! Licking her feet!

"Yeah, get used to doing that, bitch. Though usually they'll be in their boots, of course."

Licking her ankles. Her calves. Her skin's soft and smooth, but the muscle beneath is hard... oh fuck, those muscles... She must have so much strength... While she licks, Vaia imagines trying to run away, and being caught, taken down and held in Rebeck's powerful grasp until she gives in.

Rebeck looks down at her, gleefully. She's never been... worshipped... like this before. Vaia's subbing out completely.

"Mmm, look at you, licking every inch I have. You're enjoying this aren't you, slave?"

Vaia takes a pause from tracing the outlines of Rebeck's muscles with her tongue. "Yes, Mistress," she says.

"That's good, little Vaia. Just remember, you're to lick all the sweat off me. Not spend all night admiring how ripped I am!"

Vaia responds obediently, tongue seeking out each droplet of sweat as she makes her way up Rebeck's thighs. She doesn't remember ever experiencing anything quite like this in her headset fantasies. Which only makes her think excitedly about how many other joyous and scary new experiences she has to look forward to with her new mistress!

As she approaches Rebeck's crotch, she glances up seeking permission.

"You will leave that until last, slave," comes Rebeck's instruction.

Not wanting to displease her, Vaia obeys, moving around to lick Rebeck's ass. She pauses to give each cheek a full kiss in a show of submission. Rebeck finds it too delightful to consider punishing her slave's initiative.

After a thorough licking of Rebeck's butt, Vaia slowly moves over her hips and around to her stomach. She appreciates Rebeck's taut abs. No wonder she can fuck so hard for so long, Vaia thinks. She must have so much core strength. She loves the taste of Rebeck's juicy sweat. It's making it so pleasant to obey...

She has to stand up to reach Rebeck's chest. She starts by nuzzling her head between her mistress's lovely breasts and licking the inner sides of each of them. The valley between them. Oh fuck, Rebeck is so beautiful! Her breasts are really quite big, Vaia now realises. It's just that on Rebeck's large frame, they don't quite stand out as such. She can't stop herself from moving over to Rebeck's nipples and sucking on them, alternating regularly.

"That feels very nice, bitch," Rebeck says after a while. "But it's not what you're there for."

Obediently, Vaia dips her head and sucks the sweat from under Rebeck's large breasts. There's so much! It's delicious!

"Mmm, keep going," Rebeck says. "You're doing a pretty good job."

Panting a little, Vaia enjoys paying plenty of attention to every part of Rebeck's breasts as she licks them dry. She sighs when she has to move around to her back, for all that that too is fine and well-built.

Then she has to stop. Rebeck towers over her by not much short of a foot. "I-- I can't reach any higher, Mistress."

Rebeck points to a little stool.

Vaia goes to fetch it, places it in front of Rebeck and steps onto it. She finds that she's still short of her mistress's full height, but at a stretch she'll be able to reach her face. Content, she starts to lick Rebeck's shoulders, and down her powerful arms. When she reaches the fingers of Rebeck's left arm, they suddenly move and seize her face, gripping tightly. Exerting Rebeck's control. She is held until she begins to lick the palm of the hand in front of her tongue, when Rebeck laughs softly and lets her go.

"Do you like my body?" Rebeck asks, as Vaia finally stretches up to lick her face.

"Yes, Mistress," she answers dreamily.

"Good. You certainly seem to enjoy serving it."

Vaia feels hot. There's a growing tightness in her crotch. Nervously, she licks Rebeck's cheek. Her mistress permits it.

This is so... intimate, Vaia thinks. Rebeck just stands there smiling as Vaia tongues her face. She has to stretch to reach and her body presses against her mistress's. Their breasts press together... Suddenly, as Vaia's mouth is moving past her lips, Rebeck's arms go round her, seizing her and pulling her into a deep kiss. Rebeck draws out Vaia's tongue and claims it, bringing it into her own mouth and sucking on it fiercely.

The fierce kiss lasts only a moment.

Rebeck lets Vaia go... and shoves her off the stool.

The girl slips and falls to the floor, hard, while Rebeck stands over her and laughs. Vaia takes it that the tender spell is over.

"Get up." Rebeck points at her own crotch. "Finish what you were doing, slut."

With apprehension, and desire, Vaia obeys. She rises up on her knees until Rebeck's moist pussy is just above her lips. Rebeck's sinister smile, haughty demeanor and aroused state say it all. There's plenty more to come for Vaia tonight.

She rises further and kisses Rebeck's slit, starting to lick around it as she began with Sash.

"No," says Rebeck firmly. "I want you to suck on my clit." She chuckles. "Aren't I generous, starting your oral training with such a small target?"

True, thinks Vaia, even if as clits go, Rebeck's is fairly large, and already engorged at the moment. She moves her mouth to her target and parts her lips. Then she begins. She starts to suck delicately on Rebeck's clit, tonguing the tip of it. She feels Rebeck's hand running through her hair.

"Yeah. Suck it," says Rebeck. "And enjoy it while you can. You'll have something much bigger to deal with next time you have to suck. Suck it, bitch."

Thoroughly turned on by the tone of her mistress' voice and the thoughts that it stimulates, by the scent of her sex, Vaia sucks on Rebeck's clit. She obeys. She sucks. She sucks.

"It's not a delicate flower, slave. You can suck harder than that."

Vaia obeys. She pushes her face right against Rebeck and sucks as hard as she can on her clit. Her tongue steadily thrums the tip. Rebeck's hands leave Vaia's head and her body relaxes, content for now with her slave's efforts. Vaia twists her head this way and that to vary the sensation as she sucks intently.

"That's it. You're showing promise. I reckon I'll be able to make you into a good little cock-sucker. Keep that up, slave."

Vaia thrills at the thought of being made to suck one of Rebeck's rubber cocks. She intensifies her efforts and is soon rewarded.

"Oh!"

Rebeck's orgasm is sudden and quick.

That hit the spot. She grins down at Vaia. The girl's still working, not having been told to stop.

After a moment, Rebeck steps back. Vaia falls forward, but catches herself on her hands. She looks up at Rebeck, readily anticipating what's to come next.

"Let's get you back in your suit," says Rebeck, smiling. "I may want another meal tomorrow."

Vaia doesn't especially want to put on the uncomfortable costume again, but she does like the thought of being licked from head to toe by her mistress again. She likes that thought a lot!

In any case, she has to obey, of course. She co-operates as Rebeck fastens her back into the blue body-suit. It's still sticky with sweat on the inside, naturally.

Once she's fully zipped in, Rebeck points at the bed. "Back on the bed, face down," she says.

Vaia lies on her front on the bed. She can hear Rebeck rummaging through her things, cursing softly until she finds what she's looking for. Then Vaia senses her moving up behind her.

"Put your hands behind your back."

Vaia complies, really not looking forward to the cuffs. But she can feel something else instead.

12