Nights and Days in Hive Acropolis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is an arm-binder," says Rebeck. Vaia knows what that is, though she's not seen a real one. "If you're properly relaxed, it will be much more comfortable than cuffs. You won't be able to move your arms at all. This is what a proper submissive wears when serving her owner."

Rebeck moves Vaia's forearms into the right position. The binder goes around both her forearms and her elbows, and is then strapped tightly to her bicep with a certain clamp that bites into the skin a little. Vaia flexes a little, just to test it. Her arms are completely immobilized behind her. It's tight and snug, much like her suit. She moans softly at the increased sense of helplessness it induces. This is so hot... It makes her want to really belong to Rebeck. She isn't sure whether to be scared of that feeling, or embrace it. She's starting to think she might not have any choice.

The mattress shifts again as Rebeck slides off. She picks up the spreader bar and drops it just behind Vaia before pulling her legs to each side and reconnecting the ankle cuffs of her suit to the device. Finally, she crosses the room to one of her toy chests to retrieve the final piece she needs. It isn't long before she's back on the bed, kneeling at Vaia's side and unzipping her ass flap once more.

"You took my eight inches fairly well today, but anyone can do that. I expect more from my slave. Much more! And this little beauty is going to prepare you."

Vaia feels the tip of the spray bottle plunge into her sphincter for the second time and another torrent of lubricant floods her ass as Rebeck pulls the lever for several squirts. Then an even wider phallus is brought to her recently-stretched hole and Rebeck shoves it in with all her might. Vaia groans as the first eight inches sink home without too much trouble, the extra girth slowing its advance only mildly. Her asshole sizzles with fresh ache as the thick cock seems to stretch her wider the farther it's pushed in.

"Mmm, yeah... Take it, bitch!"

Rebeck presses on the massive dildo even harder, pushing the last two inches home. She smiles wickedly and lets out a cruel cackle, deliriously happy to see her new slave stuffed with 10 inches of thick, black rubber cock.

"Ah... ah..." Vaia whines softly as she adjusts.

Rebeck presses on the base firmly as she grabs the zipper with her other hand and begins pulling it down, sealing the giant phallus inside of Vaia for the night.

"Now," she says, "I've noticed some misbehaviour from you, little Vaia. Hesitation. Unprompted initiative. Distraction from your tasks. And I've been saving up your punishments."

Rebeck doesn't have to remind Vaia of any of this. She recalls.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

A fresh round of spanks sings out as the palm of Rebeck's hand connects with Vaia's bottom repeatedly. She makes sure to hit the center several times, jolting the firmly-packed cock into her ass even deeper and more painfully. The sensation of fullness and stretching in her pucker is so overwhelming for Vaia that she doesn't even feel some of the spanks.

"Ahh!! Fuck!!"

"Yes, fuck!" Rebeck says as she rises and collects a few things from around the bed. Within moments, she pops into view again, taking her place at the head of the bed. She's retrieved her cruel leather crop and one of the blankets which she drops at her side. "That's what you exist for. Pleasuring me and getting fucked! Don't forget it."

She runs the crop slowly against Vaia's face and neck. Vaia closes her eyes as the cool leather runs across her warm flesh. Rebeck shimmies down until her wet cunt is just above Vaia's lips. Vaia looks up. That sinister smile again. Rebeck is a sadist to her core. She gets off so much better when she is enjoying the suffering of a submissive.

"It's bed time, Vaia, but I'm not going to sleep until I come at least three more times. If I feel like you're not doing your absolute best..." She trails off with a daemonic glint in her eye.

Snap!

The sound of leather against flesh. Pain makes Vaia's eyes widen. Rebeck has found the perfect angle around the arm-binder, and stings Vaia's already-wounded cheek with the tip of her harsh crop. Vaia bites her tongue and grunts in anguish, barely restraining another wail.

"Mmm, yes. Do your very best... or I will provide motivation. Good night, slut. Now get to work!"

Rebeck grabs Vaia's hair and presses her sopping cunt to her face, immersing her in her pungent sex in an instant. Her legs slip over Vaia's shoulders, the material of the fun-suit feeling wonderful on her legs and feet.

Vaia begins licking and tonguing dutifully right away, her goal now to feel the sting of Rebeck's crop as few times as possible before her cruel mistress finally drifts off to orgasm-induced slumber. This time, she is made to eat her out rather than just suck on the clit. Her taste is very different from Sash's, much stronger and more acrid. It makes Vaia think of rich off-world foods.

Half-formed thoughts pass through Vaia's head as she tries to focus on the task in front of her. She wonders how this whole experience is going to affect her life. She wonders if she's going to get addicted to this kind of sex. Or addicted to magnificent Rebeck in particular... Rebeck tugs on her hair, moving her slutty lips and eager tongue exactly where she wants them. She moves Vaia's face in small circles around her labia, the Van Saar girl's tongue bathing her flesh in wide swaths. She stops her over her warm, fleshy hole and demands her tongue plunge in deeply.

"Right there. Deeper! In and out... Yes! Don't stop!!"

She yanks on Vaia's hair, forcing her mouth where she wants it.

Whap!

Vaia groans into Rebeck's wet, fleshy jungle, trying not to gag on her strong taste and odour. That blow hadn't been due to any lack of effort. She wants Vaia to hurt. Each sting gets Rebeck closer to her climax.

Whap! Snap!

Rebeck's moans change up as she starts to enjoy herself. She's practically growling. Vaia redoubles her efforts, her tongue spearing into Rebeck's needy sex with a burst of energy. Her desire to avoid pain drives her on, and yet she knows that it's pointless to expect mercy. Rebeck will strike her as and when she wishes.

This is her life now. Trapped neck to toe in a tight, clammy suit and restraints. Offering endless oral tribute to her insatiable mistress as she whips her continuously.

Oh fuck yeah, this has headsets beat!

Whap!

As she tongues Rebeck, who starts to moan in pleasure, Vaia suffers her sticky bondage joyously. It feels like her servitude will never end and this is only the first night!

12